Gonzalo – 4/20

Rei – 4/20

Sola – 5/20

Public – 5/20

Gigi – 10/20

Doris – 14/20

Zoey – 17/20

Alex

One of my favorite photos in ANTM history. Everything about this photo works. It belongs in Vogue Italia. How this woman from Walgreens who had no idea what she was doing managed to deliver this amazing photograph is beyond me.

Lily

I mean come on! High fashion at its finest and really highlighted the incredible transformation she had all season. Love everything about this shot and something new stands out to me each time. I almost didn't have it as my #1 but after looking at everything again... it's just a MOMENT and I can't not have it there.

Victoria

😍

Priscilla

gorgeous.

Derek

This Top 2 is the ONLY Top 2 for this cycle as far as I’m concerned. So I’m delighted that we got the correct Top 2!!!!!!!!! This photograph is the literal ONLY photograph that I could tolerate beating out Yoanna’s. When calculating the scores, this got some lower scores from the first people to submit and I was doubting my sanity for a bit lol. Mercedes Garden of Eden was running away with the win at one point. But Shandi pulled through. This shot is outrageous. Ticks all the boxes. The slight mix of fierce and awkward and aloof and fabulous makes this quintessential high fashion for me. Go read Alex’s ANTM Rewatch thread for all the correct takes regarding Shandi and her journey on the show.

Wallace

An iconic Shandi photo. My favorite photo of hers. So high fashion and gorgeous. 

Richard

What more is there to say about this shot? It's Shandi's Magnum Opus for good reason. The pose, the expression, everything about this evokes edge and a slight aloofness. Who would've thought the Shandi from week 1 would deliver this? Stellar. 

Chris

Iconic. My favourite of Shandi.

Rei

Iconic

1. Yoanna - High-End Beauty

dChKpX3.jpg

3.41 / 20

Zoey – 1/20

Rei – 1/20

Diana – 1/20

Richard – 1/20 

Amanda – 1/20

Chris – 1/20

Priscilla – 1/20

Derek – 1/20

Victoria – 2/20

Public – 2/20

Lily – 3/20

Alex – 4/20

Sola – 4/20

Doris – 5/20

Wallace – 5/20

Gonzalo – 10/20

Gigi – 15/20

Zoey

New trending GIF on Giphy | Next top model, Giphy, America's next top model

Rei

One of the best photos from any cycle

Diana

truly one of my favorite shots of all time so I obviously pushed for it to make it here.

Richard

I mean... duh? Despite me liking one other picture more, I can't deny that this is objectively the best picture from not just this cycle... but possibly from the entire series. The symmetry is insane. The simplicity is striking. The bold, red lipstick complementing her enchanting green eyes. THE HELMET. This picture is timeless, fascinating, and for so many fans of the show, unforgettable. 

Amanda

Amazing. One of the show’s most iconic photos ever.

Chris

Flawless & one of my all-time favourite photo.

Priscilla

iconic.

Derek

As far as I’m concerned, this is the #1 most iconic photo in ANTM history. It is the definition of iconic. If I could never use the word “iconic” for anything except one thing, it would be for this photo. I honestly expected this to get tanked scores from way way way more people, so obviously I’m very pleased that she won out in the end. Not sure if this was a win that everyone saw coming or not, but it is going to look SOOO GOOD on the front page of this thread. Maybe Yoanna benefitted by not having more photos in the finals? Now I’m terrified for later cycles because there’s no way my favorites are going to keep winning lolololol

Lily

I mean, Yoanna was by no means one of my favorites in this cycle but I am not going to tank what is one of the most legendary ANTM shots of all-time.  Before I had even seen this cycle I remember seeing this photo many times, it's just an iconic moment.

Alex

Pretty much all of Yoanna's photos were leading up to this one. All everyone talked about was how she had the face for a high-fashion beauty shoot. Well, she finally had the opportunity to put her money where her mouth is and she exceeded expectations. This photo won her the show.

Sola

my predicted winner

Wallace

A fantastic shot. Always been my favorite photo of Yoanna’s.

• Like 1

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown (Cycle 2 WINNER REVEALED)

The right Top 2. ♥️ I kind of figured Yoanna’s High-End Beauty shot would win because of @Zoey, but either this winning or Shandi’s Solstice Sunglasses winning would have been fine; it’s just a matter of preference at this point. Great winner and Yoanna got her sue in the end. :yes:

10 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

The right Top 2. ♥️ I kind of figured Yoanna’s High-End Beauty shot would win because of @Zoey, but either this winning or Shandi’s Solstice Sunglasses winning would have been fine; it’s just a matter of preference at this point. Great winner and Yoanna got her sue in the end. :yes:

I think Yoanna would’ve won without my ranking.

I.. just don’t get the hype over Shandi. Great tv but overrated as a model.

Awww not too surprised about Mercedes’ High End Beauty shot coming in 5th. It’s my personal fave so I wish it ranked higher but an amazing shot and glad it got to the Top 5. Love most people’s comments on this.

Lmao of course my least fave Mercedes shot ends up being her highest ranked photo. :haha:  But I still absolutely love this shot and thought it was soo good and stunning! :wub: Once again love everyone’s comments here. GROSS @ Sola’s #20 ranking there. :ermm: Sad Mercedes didn’t get a photo in the Top 3 but oh well.

Love April’s Garden of Eden shot and cool with it coming in 3rd. Gorgeous shot. But would have preferred Mercedes to have beat it out. Mad at Sola with what he did to get his way though. 😘 (And lol I will get over it in 5 minutes).

Surprised Shandi’s Solstice Sunglasses shot didn’t win. 😮 I thought this would have won. A stunning and amazing High fashion shot and deserving of making it this far though.

An amazing shot from Yoanna that gets the win here. It’s an amazing gorgeous shot and deserving of winning. 

This was all fun to review and be apart of! ❤️ 

Obviously I was pulling for the sunglasses since it's one of my all-time fave pics. But I also knew with certain rankers playing it didn't have a chance in hell so I'm glad Yoanna's helmet won, a very deserving winner.

It'll be interesting if an Eva pic wins C3 and the winners just keep slaying :haha: until Saleisha

55 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

If anyone hated the winner's shoots you are going to DESPISE what I'm adding this cycle muhahahahahahahahahahaha

ooooooo actually I have a better idea for that... I think I'll save it for it's own round later...

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown (Cycle 3 - Round 1) SIGN UP!