ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown

FrogLenzen

18 minutes ago, Gonzalo said:

If was for you how many of the Anchal shoot must be in the top 20?

5/20?

I think there are too many good girls (Top 5) for have 5 shoots of Anchal in top 20, this is the reason of My cut..

Her Stereotypes, Hair Wars & Circus Freak. 

Nice reach though. It's cute. ❤️

13 minutes ago, Solaris said:

If we are talking about under representation, Amanda doesn't even have 1 shot in the finals.  Lets get one of those before we look at getting Anchal a third.

I'm talking about representation because I'm Indian myself. That too, a darker skinned Indian, like Anchal. So I understood where she was coming from with being insecure and not feeling pretty because of her skin colour. That's why I said I was happy to see someone like me on Reality TV, that too, one about modeling.

I'm not saying she should have all her photos in because of my own personal reasons. But her Hair Wars, Stereotypes & Circus Freak Shots are absolutely gorgeous. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, jarmon said:

I'm talking about representation because I'm Indian myself. That too, a darker skinned Indian, like Anchal. So I understood where she was coming from with being insecure and not feeling pretty because of her skin colour. That's why I said I was happy to see someone like me on Reality TV, that too, one about modeling.

I'm not saying she should have all her photos in because of my own personal reasons. But her Hair Wars, Stereotypes & Circus Freak Shots are absolutely gorgeous. 

I don’t know what any of us expected though. Anchal wasn’t a huge fan favourite on this board (but she’s my favourite from the entire cycle). Especially against the Cari, Melrose, twins, AJ fans.

It’s like next seasons final rankings. It’ll be full of Renee and Brittany shots.

I’m happy you’re passionate about her though. ❤️ Even if some of the passion does come from a negative personal experience!

• Like 3

On 5/31/2021 at 5:14 PM, FrogLenzen said:

CYCLE 7 PHOTOGRAPHS 

rPCS2iU.jpg

Amanda - Model Stereotypes

6ipQG33.jpg4aGnMgL.jpgpaGpZGe.jpg

Amanda - Hair Wars

Eugena - Hair Wars

Monique - Hair Wars

YELOqPn.jpgfdhRDiK.jpg874YQ06.jpg

Amanda - Floating Runway

Anchal - Floating Runway

Melrose - Floating Runway

SAee2k4.jpgHp9GWjM.jpg

Amanda & Michelle - Circus Freaks

Melrose - Circus Freak

E0Cv4y8.jpgVgszcSj.jpgjm5t4We.jpg

Amanda - Celebrity Couple

CariDee - Celebrity Couple

Melrose - Celebrity Couple

QEeHVNS.pngPmNJOyl.pngGNCltzQ.pngep0AGA4.png

Amanda - Black & White

Brooke - Black & White

Eugena - Black & White

Jaeda - Black & White

W7eWGOy.jpg8TdTDiT.jpg

CariDee - Romance Novel

Melrose - Romance Novel

FcTWPkp.jpg

CariDee - Bullfighter

Updated

Edited by FrogLenzen

12 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Round 6!

Surprise, we are still doing unilateral cuts! Everyone has to make one cut before 11pm Eastern Monday night. Be nice!

@FrogLenzen

@.Rei

@*Chris

@Solaris

@*Diana

@rdhaley96

@goofycilla90

@taylorkat

@Alex95

@1234567890

@*Lily

@Gonzalo

@Zoey

@*Amanda

@totes4totes

@Deeee

@jarmon
@JORDAN_FAN

Edited by FrogLenzen

7 minutes ago, Zoey said:

I don’t know what any of us expected though. Anchal wasn’t a huge fan favourite on this board (but she’s my favourite from the entire cycle). Especially against the Cari, Melrose, twins, AJ fans.

It’s like next seasons final rankings. It’ll be full of Renee and Brittany shots.

I’m happy you’re passionate about her though. ❤️ Even if some of the passion does come from a negative personal experience!

Thank you for this, appreciate it! ❤️