@*Chris - 8/20

@Gonzalo - 9/20

@Zoey - 9/20

@Alex95 - 11/20

@.Rei - 12/20

@*Lily - 15/20

@Deeee - 18/20

Sola

this photo triggers emotions, which a good photo will do.  This photo is grotesque, but stunning.  Best photo of the season.

Priscilla

eerily beautiful

Victoria

I've shared my experience with eating disorders so this photo although it won't win will always be my favorite of C7. 

200.gif 

Richard

This picture is chilling. I feel like it’s not exactly my place to speak on the concept, but Michelle really took the narrative to a dark place, and that’s why I think this works so well. The outstretched hand that plays with perspective, the vulnerable body positioning, the ashamed look in her eyes, it’s just all very heavy. She truly produced an unforgettable picture this week.

Megan

I know the narrative of the season for the Twins was that Amanda wanted it more but Michelle was naturally more talented and that was never really on display more than picture one (of the real photoshoots). Easily one of the best shots of the cycle. 

Derek

When Mr. Jay walked up to the girls and said this would be one of the most controversial photoshoots ever, he wasn't just referring to Monique pretending to be Naomi Campbell well, Tyra probably thought he was lol. Taking shots of the models pretending to have eating disorders or be an intravenous drug user was actually kind of a big deal. The effect is just dulled a bit when you have seen girls in graves and in blackface, etc. I think this particular concept in another model's hands might have been a miss, but Michelle stepped up to the plate and delivered. I do think it works better as a set with Amanda's shot from this week, but if I'm judging them individually, this blows Amanda's out of the water. Not surprised to see it in the Top 2. Dee's cryptic write-up that he never finished sends me, lmao

Akshar

Such a disturbing picture that shows what some models actually go through. It's so disturbing that it works.

Alex

The concept is still a bit yikes for me and I find portraying serious illnesses like this to be a bit exploitative, especially when you're having CariDee read a book upside down in the same photoshoot. However, Michelle really delivered here. Her photo is so ugly and so hard to look at, but I guess that's the point and she did her job. Michelle really blew me away here.

Lily

I feel bad for being so torn on this photo. I think my issues come more with the photoshoot itself than how Michelle did. It is undeniably a harrowing shot and she captures it well, but it never felt like a model shot for me. I guess I could say that about a lot of the shots on this show however lol.

Dee

This picture

1. CariDee - Black & White 

0DMGUaH.png

4.27 / 20

Rei - 1/20

Diana - 1/20

Richard - 1/20

Alex - 1/20

Amanda - 1/20

Derek - 2/20

Akshar - 2/20

Sola - 2/20

Lily - 2/20

Priscilla - 2/20

Victoria - 2/20

Chris - 3/20

JORDAN - 3/20

Gigi - 4/20

Dee - 7/20

Gonzalo - 13/20

Zoey - 13/20

Megan - 17/20

Rei

One of the best photos from any cycle

Diana

one of my favorite shots ever :wub:

Richard

There’s a lot I could say about this picture, but ultimately, I could boil it down to one word: genius. The tension in her hands, the hunched-over back, the daring look in her eyes, it all comes together perfectly. She completely threw herself into this concept, and her commitment paid off. 

Alex

Duh. The definition of iconic. Like Nicole two cycles ago with her B&W shot, this helped clinch CariDee the win.

Amanda

STUNNING. Easily my favorite photo of the cycle.

Derek

I thought this had the chance to go for the record for our game, since this cycle was crunchy. But there were still some detractors here.

Akshar

Haunting and chilling photo. It's so striking. It's a perfect example of "ugly pretty".

Lily

It's iconic and incredibly powerful. Go Tyra for getting such an excellent shot here from CariDee.

Dee

She succeeded.

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown (Cycle 7 WINNER REVEALED)
2 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

okay, are we calling S08E03 photoshoot "Candy" or "Ice Cream"??? 

As per the wiki:

Photo Shoot Guide

• Episode 1 photo shoot was split in two halves:
    • First half: Mark Ecko's Pool Party (casting)
    • Second half: Political Controversies
  • Episode 2 photo shoot: Highschool clichés
  • Episode 3 photo shoot: Nude Candy-coated
  • Episode 4 photo shoot: Crime Scene Victims
  • Episode 5 photo shoot: Gender-swap
  • Episode 6 photo shoot: Four Personalities Beautyshots
  • Episode 7 photo shoot: Unforgettable ANTM moments with Past Contestants
  • Episode 8 commercial: CoverGirl Queen Mascara Commercial with Australian Accent
  • Episode 10 photo shoots: Swimsuits for Women's and Men's Magazines
  • Episode 11 photo shoot: Aboriginal Dances
  • Episode 12 photo shoots & Commercial: Covergirl beauty shot; "My Life As A Covergirl" commercial shoot for truShine lip color; Seventeen magazine covers