@Zoey - 15/20

@FrogLenzen - 17/20

@*Diana - 17/20

@rdhaley96 - 17/20

@jarmon - 18/20

@*Lily - 18/20

@*Chris - 18/20

Alex

It's so simple, yet so effective. I feel like Amanda's about to pounce out of the photo and attack. I love the placement of her hands, and her freckles are doing wonders for her in this photo. Easily my favorite Amanda picture of the competition.

Dee

She carried.

Derek

Not my favorite from this shoot. I think it beats Melrose, but not by much and not any other one. So I guess this placement is fine with me. I consider myself a twins stan but I think their potential was more exciting than some of the photographs they produced. 

Akshar

Eh.

Lily

This is fine and I'm getting some level of intensity from it, but it still pales in comparison to me next to other shots here.

14. Eugena - Black & White

GNCltzQ.png

12.77 / 20

Rei - 3/20

Zoey - 6/20

Victoria - 7/20

Lily - 8/20

Megan - 8/20

Derek - 9/20

Gigi - 11/20

Priscilla - 13/20

Chris - 13/20

Dee - 14/20

Diana - 16/20

Sola - 16/20

Gonzalo - 17/20

Akshar - 17/20

Alex - 17/20

Amanda - 17/20

Richard - 18/20

JORDAN - 20/20

Lily

Another unbelievably stunning girl and I think she has a great showing with this shot.

Derek

Maybe I'm biased because like Alex said, this was easily her best in the competition to date at this point. It finally serves the eye intensity the judges had been asking for, and while it isn't very modelly it is a cool shot to me. 

Dee

She exists.

Akshar

Meh. It's okay I guess.

Alex

Even though I ranked this on the lower side, it's my favorite shot of Eugena at this point in the competition. She's showing a lot of tension and finally emoting. Unfortunately Eugena is a weaker model than many of the cast so even one of her better shots has to rank on the lower end.

JORDAN

200.gif

13. Anchal - Black & White 

iwtIFTj.png

12.11 / 20

Zoey - 4/20

Akshar - 6/20

Chris - 6/20

Megan - 7/20

Derek - 8/20

Amanda - 9/20

Rei - 10/20

JORDAN - 10/20

Victoria - 11/20

Gigi - 12/20

Dee - 12/20

Diana - 14/20

Lily - 16/20

Priscilla - 17/20

Gonzalo - 19/20

Sola - 19/20

Richard - 19/20

Alex - 19/20

Akshar

This photo has actually grown on me. Her eyes are so striking and that bone structure? STUNNING.

Derek

In case you haven't noticed, we have entered the "extremely polarizing Cycle 7 photo" segment of our Top 20 countdown. It is no wonder why there are such mixed feelings about our Top 20 because no one can agree what is the best of the cycle. For me this photo easily makes the Top 20 but others think it doesn't belong. I do agree that she's not bringing much, but I think it gives more oomph than her Model Stereotypes for example. 

Dee

She manages.

Lily

Anchal is so unbelievably stunning, but this shot doesn't really leave me excited or feeling anything.

Alex

It's a very cool shot, but she's absolutely just relying on her looks here. She kinda tried to do what Nnenna did in C6 with her B&W shot, but Nnenna was showing so much emotion which Anchal failed to do here. I was shocked to see this advance and don't think it deserved a spot in the top 20.

12. Michelle - Black & White

y7BND32.png

10.88 / 20

Megan - 1/20

Sola - 5/20

Dee - 6/20

Zoey - 8/20

Amanda - 8/20

Richard - 9/20

Alex - 9/20

Victoria - 9/20

Derek - 10/20

Priscilla - 10/20

Gonzalo - 12/20

Chris - 12/20

JORDAN - 12/20

Gigi - 13/20

Rei - 15/20

Diana - 18/20

Akshar - 19/20

Lily - 20/20

Megan

I know this photo like breezed into the Top 20 but it was my top photo of the cycle. It's a genuinely unexpected shot from this photoshoot (look how everybody else is just going for this faux intensity) and it stands out. I love it. Have always loved it. 

Dee

She werked.

Alex

Another strong photo from Michelle. She took a risk and it worked, the tongue is genius. Great job!

Derek

Speaking of polarizing... wow I expected this to easily make Top 10 but this got some strong negative reactions! Exciting rankdown! Is this where I rant about Michelle and Amanda??? I think Amanda has the more symmetrical face, better walk, and more potential. However, Michelle really knew how to take risks, excite photographers, and produce out-of-the-box images. But at the end of the day I feel like Amanda = high fashion and Michelle = art. 

Akshar

Now why is this monstrosity in the Top 20?!?! 

Lily

I respect the decision to take a risk with a shot like this. It works for some people hence it being in the top 20. However I must confess.. I actually hate this and it would not be a top 20 shot for me in any universe. But at least there's something different in all the black and white shots here.

11. Eugena - CoverGirl

2rxxtgH.jpg

10.55 / 20

Zoey - 3/20

Lily - 3/20

Megan - 5/20

Dee - 5/20

Amanda - 6/20

Diana - 7/20

JORDAN - 8/20

Rei - 9/20

Priscilla - 9/20

Chris - 9/20

Gigi - 10/20

Sola - 13/20

Victoria - 13/20

Alex - 14/20

Akshar - 16/20

Derek - 20/20

Gonzalo - 20/20

Richard - 20/20

Lily

So beautiful! Eugena didn't have a lot of moments for me in her portfolio but her stronger moments were definitely highlights to me.

Megan

With how Eugena finished the competition she should have won. This is a great shot. 

Dee

She delivered.

Alex

This is one of Eugena's prettier shots! She's showing a light that we don't normally get from her.

Akshar

Eh. It's okay. She looks old.

Derek

Another polarizing photo looooooool. Oops I actually dislike this one a lot. It looks so off to me. The best part about it is the silhouette with a slightly different expression that I think should have been the main image. I've been trying to figure out what I hate about this most and I think I solved it. The pose/styling is no good at all. Her shoulder should be moved forward more to give more angles, and she needed hair with more volume! Waves or curls or something. Right now she looks like a tube. Her face has these gorgeous round features and I think it needed to be offset with something. Instead everything is slicked back and the shadow just merges with her hair and then they airbrushed it to death. Also for her to serve this blank stare after finally breaking through as the bullfighter is frustrating. 

Gonzalo

200.gif 

Richard

I don’t love this shot, honestly. Most of it isn’t really her fault. The editing makes it look like she’s made of plastic, and the lips are just way too shiny. She’s not really powering through with her eyes, either. The picture is just kind of flat all around.

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown (Cycle 7 Results: 11-15)
12 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

We have a winner! And there are no ties this time, so our poor public voter doesn't get to break anything.

Heartbreaking. :broken: 

Aww kinda sad to see CariDee's Model Stereotypes show up so soon. And oh, I also would have had Melrose's B&W a bit higher. I always liked that one.