ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown

FrogLenzen

I'm okay with this bottom five. I agree with Derek that I think Camille's sunglasses is highly underrated and I think people are influenced by the fact that she was eliminated on it, even though she definitely shouldn't have been.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

JUST MISSING @goofycilla90!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE THREE PUBLIC VOTES, PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dead: 

I think you may need to lay off the exclamation points. :haha: 

10 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Everyone pray for @Alex95 because getting all this stuff together is insane and he has like 200 rankers for Idol S7.

Yeah I give him all the props for that. I don't know how he does it. :haha: 

10 hours ago, taylorkat said:

That's a lot of exclamation points.

It sure is. :lmao: 

10 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Everyone pray for @Alex95 because getting all this stuff together is insane and he has like 200 rankers for Idol S7.

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Yeah I give him all the props for that. I don't know how he does it. :haha: 

You mean it's not normal to spend four hours in a day per season posting updates about a ranking game on a message board 😮

• Haha 1

Camille's sunglasses one was a tough one for me because I do really like her and she was one of my top faves on her cycle, I'm just not crazy about the shot. Maybe there is a level of unconscious bias there but idk as I think it's probably still in my top 3 pics on that shoot. It may grow on me which I've found to be the case with a lot of photos, where I don't get it at first and then over time I see more of an appeal in it. :haha:

Edited by *Lily

The first set is fine.

Although how did Camille's Solstice Sunglasses shot not rank last? 🙈 Poor Sara  deserved better. :broken: 

Actually wait... all of my Bottom 5 photos showed up so a flawless set... but  I would change up some of the order. :haha: 

37 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I'm okay with this bottom five. I agree with Derek that I think Camille's sunglasses is highly underrated and I think people are influenced by the fact that she was eliminated on it, even though she definitely shouldn't have been.

It was just bad imo. The only person who I think took a photo just as bad was April and I don’t think you all wanted April to leave that week. :haha:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

It was just bad imo. The only person who I think took a photo just as bad was April and I don’t think you all wanted April to leave that week. :haha:

Mercedes should have left. Camille and Mercedes were way out of their league compared to the other three at that point, and then Camille won the go-sees and had a stronger photo than Mercedes which should’ve put her above Mercedes.

Edited by Alex95

3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Mercedes should have left. Camille and Mercedes were way out of their league compared to the other three at that point, and then Camille won the go-sees and had a stronger photo than Mercedes which should’ve put her above Mercedes.

I knew you were referring to Mercedes. :haha: I think the Top 4 was spot on that cycle and I personally wouldn’t change it. 🤷‍♀️

3 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I knew you were referring to Mercedes. :haha: I think the Top 4 was spot on that cycle and I personally wouldn’t change it. 🤷‍♀️

wait how can you be Janice Dickinson if you are also David Archuleta?????

• Haha 1