ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown

FrogLenzen

1 minute ago, Deeee said:

Leslie’s photo legitimately sucks IMO. My plan was always to cut it or a winner shot. 

Joanie's crying photo sucks :haha:. I was either cutting that or animal abuse, and since no one else seemed to be on board with my plan it was a pretty easy cut.

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Joanie's crying photo sucks :haha:. I was either cutting that or animal abuse, and since no one else seemed to be on board with my plan it was a pretty easy cut.

I don't think there was anything anyone could do about it as Joanie's Venus shot had already made the finals.

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I was also getting threatened and blamed for cuts I hadn't even made before I even logged in when the round was posted :dead:. If you wanna make a deal with me, make a deal with me, but I don't respond well to threats :kissbye:

You did have you use that Nene video a lot. :haha: I didn’t see anyone directly threaten you though. :unsure:

Just now, Alex95 said:

It's in the voting round, it can still go.

Waiittt, it is? Lmao shoot, I thought those were pics we sent through to the finals. :dead: 🤣

Yikes, I should have read  because I would have went with different save options, lmao. 🤣

3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I was also getting threatened and blamed for cuts I hadn't even made before I even logged in when the round was posted :dead:. If you wanna make a deal with me, make a deal with me, but I don't respond well to threats :kissbye:

I certainly was not doing this, I was too busy begging Zoey to leave the Banana Boat photo alone. :dead:

2 minutes ago, Zoey said:

All the people who moan about not being petty are being petty. All because me and Alex genuinely don’t like Joanie lol.

2 minutes ago, Zoey said:

All the people who moan about not being petty are being petty. All because me and Alex genuinely don’t like Joanie lol.

we get it season 3 GIF by Ash vs Evil Dead

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

You can just @ me lol. But anyways. Guess we both lost in this case. Lose-Lose situation. There was no winning for either of us. 

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

My final cut was not petty. :dead: So keep me out of it.

Oh mine definitely was. I’m not usually the petty type but after seeing the Joanie cuts (of pictures that I really liked), petty Akshar had to come out 🥰 I was being too nice for too long 🤍