ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown

FrogLenzen

I’m surprised Eva’s - CoverGirl shot coming in 5th. It kind of confirms Eva isn’t winning with her Verragio shot. 😮 Yaya’s - Jamaica shot beating out Eva’s - CoverGirl is shocking, but that leaves the Top 3 as The Top 3. ♥️♥️♥️ Team Amanda. 😮

3. Eva - Verragio

7pR5FjR_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

7.68 / 20

Sola – 1/20

Wallace – 1/20

Lily – 1/20

Zoey – 2/20

Megan – 2/20

Alex – 3/20

Gigi – 3/20

Rei – 3/20

Amanda – 3/20

Derek – 4/20

Diana – 8/20

Chris – 10/20

Dee – 11/20

Richard – 12/20

Priscilla – 14/20

Jordan – 16/20

Akshar – 16/20

Victoria – 16/20

Gonzalo – 20/20

Wallace

Iconic. One of my all-time favorite ANTM photos.

Lily

This ends up as my #1 because for me, this is THE shot I think about when thinking of Cycle 3. Eva starts the season being confronted about her attitude around people, she opens up in a way she perhaps didn't expect to. She opens up over time and finds herself facing a fear for something she never thought she could do, and does it flawlessly. This shot cemented her as a worthy winner for me.

Zoey

Stunnnnnnnning considering she had a breakdown. 

Megan

probs won Eva the cycle TBH

Alex

I'm not gonna lie, I think knowing the circumstances behind the photo certainly helps my opinion of it. The fact that she was so terrified and still managed to deliver this gorgeous and confident photo. That's nothing short of amazing.

Derek

Over the years I go back and forth as to whether I like this shot or not. Sometimes I feel like Yaya's is the best and sometimes I feel like Eva's is the best. This year I prefer Eva's by a lot. It is the best diamond ad of all of them, first of all. But also the way that Eva's hand/fingers perfectly match the tarantula's legs as it crawls up her hand, facing profile. Elegant, glamorous, dangerous, and Eva still serving serenity in the face. Also, this is the most iconic photo from the cycle, fight me. Whether it is the best photo of the cycle or not, this is the photo you think of when you think of Cycle 3. I knew from the start that this wouldn't win because it was a huge threat. Sad to see Eva be the first winner to not win the mini-rankdown. But honestly #3 is way better than I expected and I'm glad no model got 2 photos above it. 

Chris

Incredible picture but I don't love it as much as I used to. 

Dee

Another controversial opinion, but this is not the shot of the cycle like so many think it is. I truly feel like the circumstances that led to this shot happening have always colored the opinion of the photo itself, which is still awesome. Just not as awesome as two other photos from that very same shoot. Her skin is flawless. The rings are modeled to perfection. The pose is right. But I always felt like there was not all that much happening behind the eyes? If she had just squinted a tad more she would have injected just an ounce more of life into the photo that would take it from awesome to best shot of the cycle. 

Richard

Many fans of the show consider this picture iconic, probably because of the story behind it. This picture falls a little short of that for me, but it’s still a great picture of Eva. Her eyes really pop here, and her hand positioning is so intriguing and really makes the picture stand out. There’s a bit of discomfort in her expression that misses the mark, which is why I don’t have this higher in my ranking. Still a great picture… just not an all-time great in my book.

2. Yaya - Verragio

s8I1BWI_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand
7.11 / 20

Diana – 1/20

Gigi – 1/20

Dee – 1/20

Chris – 1/20

Wallace – 2/20

Gonzalo – 2/20

Amanda – 2/20

Lily – 3/20

Richard – 5/20

Rei – 5/20

Megan – 5/20

Akshar – 6/20

Alex – 8/20

Zoey – 11/20

Derek – 11/20

Jordan – 14/20

Priscilla – 17/20

Sola – 20/20

Victoria – 20/20

Diana

I mean.  :wub:

Dee

My favorite shot of the cycle by a long-shot. The heart-shaped cupping of the hands around the face is such an iconic touch. Yaya really is that girl. :wub:

Chris

Flawless picture from a flawless shoot.

Wallace

Iconic. One of my all-time favorite ANTM photos.

Lily

Stunning, Eva and Yaya really came through on this shoot and cemented themselves as an iconic top 2 later on. I love everything about this, beautiful pose, the diamonds are showcased great as well as the spider, and she's selling it in her face.

Richard

Yaya in this picture looks absolutely incredible. #3-5 in my ranking are all interchangeable, so I could have placed this two spots higher and been completely content. This picture is so elegant and lovely. I’m in love with the heart-like hand positioning and the soft but sultry expression she’s giving. All in all, it’s a 10/10 picture that would definitely be a worthy winner if we crowned it.

Alex

Despite being a beauty shot, Yaya knows how to deliver the most beautiful poses. This photo is regal and she's doing an amazing job selling the diamonds.

Zoey

Overrated. You can barely see her eyes in the photo because of the amount of make-up they’ve put on her.

Derek

Yaya using her hands/fingers to create a spider shape to frame her face while a tarantula crawls up her arm. Pretty amazing, actually. As I said in Eva's write-up, there are times when this is my favorite of the two. But the simplicity and serenity and spider-profile in Eva's shot takes it over the top for me this time. Yaya has a lot going on with hair and make-up here. But I'm not surprised that this made top 2 at all. 

1. Amanda - Nivea

tjtLU3T_d.webp?maxwidth=1520&fidelity=grand

4.42 / 20

Alex – 1/20

Richard – 1/20

Jordan – 1/20

Priscilla – 1/20

Gonzalo – 1/20

Amanda – 1/20

Victoria – 1/20

Sola – 2/20

Dee – 2/20

Derek – 2/20

Diana – 3/20

Akshar – 3/20

Wallace – 4/20

Lily – 5/20

Chris – 8/20

Megan – 9/20

Rei – 9/20

Gigi – 11/20

Zoey – 19/20

Alex

The word iconic gets throw around a lot by me, but this is ICONIC. With Amanda's hair and eyes it would've been hard for her to mess it up, but she nailed it.

Richard

This picture is simply otherworldly. Amanda looks phenomenal here. Everything from her gently billowing hair to her piercing blue eyes adds something incredible to the shot. There’s such a serene, magical feeling I get from this picture that Amanda achieved effortlessly. For me, this is without a doubt up there as one of the best pictures in ANTM history.

Gonzalo

Snoop Bruno Mars GIF by Morphin

Amanda

Maybe an unpopular opinion? But Amanda is my cycle favorite and this has always been my favorite photo of the cycle. Such a stunning picture.

Victoria

flawless fashion GIF

Dee

The obvious winner. Yes, we all definitely throw around the word "iconic" loosely. But this is "a," maybe even "THE," defining shot of ANTM. Point blank and the period. 

Derek

This is the winner and it was not close. At one point there was over 5 entire points difference between this and #2. Zoey came in for a tank near the end but it was not nearly enough to take this down. Seven #1 scores, only two scores above #10. Adrianne and Yoanna won with their photos, but this time a 3rd placer wins our game! 

Wallace

So gorgeous and haunting. Love her eyes here. My favorite Amanda photo.

Lily

Really powerful shot and Amanda is absolutely selling it.

Chris

Stunning. 

Megan

one of the all time best makeovers

Zoey  

Again, I find this bland and void of any emotion. Which is surprising when Amanda was such a drama queen.

Edited by FrogLenzen
  • Like 1

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown (Cycle 3 WINNER REVEALED)