@*Chris – 14/20

@Deeee – 16/20

@*Amanda – 16/20

@Gonzalo – 17/20

@JORDAN_FAN – 18/20

@goofycilla90 – 20/20

@jarmon – 20/20

Derek

This is the week Eva decided she wanted to win the competition. The models all watched Tyra model the kimono and then they stepped in and did it themselves. Eva was the one who matched Tyra's confidence and dynamic poses. Eva became a true model in this moment. Pure winner energy and what gave her the momentum to take the whole thing. The toe. The hands. Showcasing the product AND face AND body while wearing a kimono. The rankings above 15 of this photo are psychotic.

Alex

An iconic shot! This is the shot that wins Eva the competition. She's selling the kimono, she's selling the phone, she's showing off her body. This photo is extremely deliberate and proves Eva just has the It Factor. She understands her body and she understands what a good photo looks like. This isn't one of those shots you stumble into and it turns out to be fabulous. Eva created this because she is good at her job! Amazing!

Zoey

She’s modelling from head to toe. She isn’t hidden in the Kimono like most of the others. Best shot of the week.

Richard

Eva looks sensational in this picture. I love how her edgy expression juxtaposes her dainty body language. Despite her short stature, she really elongated herself well here. Her leg in the foreground goes on for miles. Overall, this is a beautiful and really compelling picture that makes me wonder what the narrative behind it could be.

Lily

Personally my favorite shot in this round, I think the pose is great, showcases the kimono and the lingerie really well, and Eva has a great, sultry look to the camera.

Chris

I like it but enjoyed other pictures more. 

Dee

Controversial opinion, but I have never adored this shot like most do. Eva's winning shot has always been her CoverGirl photo imo. Hands down. I actually think Amanda had the best photo this week. All that said, Eva definitely knocks this picture out of the park. I blame the mullet. And the appropriative use of the kimono. LOL.

9. Yaya - Nivea

kuyTTR5_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

10.89 / 20

Gigi – 2/20

Jordan – 4/20

Dee – 7/20

Rei – 7/20

Megan – 7/20

Amanda – 8/20

Diana – 9/20

Alex – 10/20

Richard – 10/20

Gonzalo – 11/20

Derek – 12/20

Wallace – 12/20

Lily – 12/20

Victoria – 13/20

Akshar – 14/20

Zoey – 15/20

Chris – 16/20

Sola – 19/20

Priscilla – 19/20

Dee

Bone structure, incredible gaze, luscious skin, and amazing hand placements. This is a beauty campaign worthy of big bucks Her beauty is unlike any other.

Alex

I love what Yaya's doing with her hands here. The face is really soft and vulnerable, but also strong. It's completely different from her first shot and proves what a versatile model she is.

Richard

This is such a serene, beautiful picture of Yaya. The delicate and elegant hand positioning really makes the picture stand out. Her face photographed beautifully, too. If she had just a bit more life behind her eyes, this could have been a top 5 shot for me.

Derek

This is pretty. I have to give credit to Yaya for the expert hand placement because technically this photoshoot is an ad for Nivea Hand Cream. You're all welcome for not titling all the photos "Nivea Hand Cream" in this game. Hand Cream sounds gross. Anyway this photo is fine but the hands are doing more work than the eyes/expression. BTW I live for Zoey's hatred of all the photos in this cycle. She's like "this photo is atrocious... #3" while other rankers are like "this is the best photo I have ever seen... #19"

Wallace

Beautiful shot.

Lily

Really gorgeous. I initially wasn't as sure on the hand placement but I've come to really like it and I think it almost makes her face stand out more.

Zoey

How did this make it? Thank god for retouching.

Chris

Mesmerizing. 

8. Amanda - CoverGirl

MmhNYSK_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

10.47 / 20

Jordan – 2/20

Priscilla – 3/20

Victoria – 3/20

Gonzalo – 4/20

Diana – 5/20

Rei – 6/20

Chris – 6/20

Amanda – 7/20

Wallace – 11/20

Richard – 11/20

Sola – 12/20

Gigi – 12/20

Dee – 14/20

Lily – 14/20

Akshar – 15/20

Derek – 16/20

Alex – 18/20

Zoey – 20/20

Megan – 20/20

Chris

One of my favourite covergirl shoot. 

Wallace

This is a very pretty and friendly shot here.

Richard

This picture of Amanda is stunning. Her smile is radiant, she looks relaxed, and overall, it’s a great embodiment of the brief. There’s a slight vacancy in her eyes that keeps me from giving this a 10/10, but overall, this is still a very solid ad.

Dee

A very, very great shot. The skin is radiant. She is glowing. The eyes are piercing. But then you compare this shot to Eva's and this one sort of loses its star power. Still an amazing shot. 

Lily

I love how Amanda really worked those high fashion shoots so naturally and then was still able to switch it up and deliver a great commercial shot. It's a great shot for her.

Derek

Okay, so I ranked this photo pretty low. The styling is just so so so wrong when they easily could have made it great. But I have to say that Amanda absolutely SCHOOLED Yaya in this photoshoot and deserved Top 2. Amanda had a huge breakthrough creating an actual commercial expression, peaking at exactly the right time, and they still threw her in the trash for Yaya's stiff terrible CoverGirl photo. Amanda's portfolio was way better than Yaya's as a whole, Amanda was killing all the Tokyo photoshoots... Cycle 3 did not have the best Top 2 of all time, thank you next goodbye period the end okurrr. But Zoey's write-up still made me cackle

Alex

A really lovely and natural picture. I know I talk about her eyes all the time, but just look at them in this picture! She is so damn good!

Zoey

If CoverGirl shot middle aged women.

7. Eva - Alter Ego

R39UhTk_d.webp?maxwidth=1520&fidelity=grand

9.84 / 20

Priscilla – 2/20

Lily – 2/20

Megan – 4/20

Wallace – 5/20

Chris – 5/20

Richard – 6/20

Jordan – 6/20

Zoey – 6/20

Dee – 8/20

Rei – 8/20

Sola – 9/20

Akshar – 10/20

Gigi – 13/20

Alex – 15/20

Derek – 15/20

Victoria – 17/20

Gonzalo – 18/20

Diana – 19/20

Amanda – 19/20

Lily

I don't love this shoot but this becomes the clear exception for me. Eva is so sexy in both of these roles! She goes from looking so cool and smooth, to a real diva. It's a magnificent photo imo.

Wallace

Always really love this shot. Love both of these pics of Eva. By far the best pic that week.

Chris

My favourite of Eva's. 

Richard

I originally had this shot at #12, but the more I’ve looked at it, the more I’ve fallen in love with it. While I’m not as in love with the “masculine” side of the shot, Eva’s glamorous alter-ego STEALS this picture. She looks phenomenal in both the wig and dress, and I’m intrigued by how the somewhat innocent air of the shot contrasts with her styling. She did a great job of both selling her character and selling the car.

Zoey

Queen Sass.

Dee

Eva as a hot lesbian is incredible. Eva looks like a porcelain doll with that red wig. This is the best she has ever looked without a single doubt. It is pure sex, and it is pure perfection. That lesbian picture is jaw-droppingly sexy to this day.

Alex

She absolutely killed this photoshoot. One of the hottest lesbian couples I have ever seen. Both sides are absolutely stunning. She managed to make it not look cheesy.

Derek

Okay so a lot lot lot more people than I expected really like this photo. This was exciting because it was the first time that Eva actually seemed like a contender rather than a personality (her Nivea is shockingly bad to me) but otherwise this whole shoot can go bye bye

6. Amanda - T-Mobile

S1Oy51g_d.webp?maxwidth=1520&fidelity=grand

9.32 / 20

Gonzalo – 3/20

Akshar – 5/20

Jordan – 5/20

Victoria – 5/20

Megan – 6/20

Amanda – 6/20

Zoey – 7/20

Chris – 7/20

Derek – 8/20

Alex – 9/20

Richard – 9/20

Sola – 10/20

Priscilla – 10/20

Lily – 10/20

Dee – 12/20

Rei – 15/20

Diana – 16/20

Gigi – 17/20

Wallace – 17/20

Gonzalo

Darren Criss Yes GIF by The Voice

Zoey

It’s so boring.

Chris

Amazing.

Derek

You're all lucky I love Amanda or else I'd be even more salty that it beat Eva's. Amanda staring into the distance... once again I'm sold. Plus it displays the Kimono and the product so well. 

Alex

This photo grows has significantly grown on me throughout the years. I used to hate how Amanda had her back to the camera, but now I love it. She's showing appreciation for the kimono and really showing it off. Meanwhile, she found the light flawlessly in this shot and her face is as strong as always.

Richard

Amanda looks so regal in this picture. She’s pulling off the heavy styling with ease, and her close-up is STUNNING. The soft lighting in this picture really works in her favor as well. If it wasn’t for the flat foot peeking out from under the kimono, this would be a few spots higher. Unfortunately, that one small detail hinders the shot a bit for me.

Lily

Gorgeous, Amanda always had such a great way of expressing in the eyes. I think it makes for a really great shot all around.

Dee

Again, this is very appropriative of a sacred Japanese item. If not for that issue, I would likely rank this photo even higher because it is incredible. THAT FACE. Her turning her back was an awesome decision because it truly highlights the kimono in all of its beauty. There is a sense of mystery behind her eyes here. Just super entrancing.

• Like 1

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown (Cycle 3 Reveal: 6-10)

I’m glad Eva’s - T-Mobile shot came up before Amanda’s because Amanda’s is so much better. :yes: Yaya’s - Nivea shot coming in at 9th is fine. I love the placements of her hands. Amanda’s - CoverGirl proves she should had at least made the Top 2. :yes: She proved she could be commercial and her eyes, damn it. 😍 Eva’s - Alter Ego is the only good photo that shot so it coming in at 7th fine. I have always preferred Amanda’s - T-Mobile to Eva’s so I’m glad it came in at 6th and beat her. Among the Top 5 I think there is an obvious Top 3 from each of the Top 3 so it will be interesting to see who wins it. 😮