ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown

FrogLenzen

3 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Think I'm rooting for one of the Merit Diamond shots to win but I'd be more than happy with Adrianne's snake too. All three are great! I think I prefer Elyse/Shannon's snake shots but all three of them are super strong.

I go back and forth between all those Snake shots. Sometimes I prefer the simplicity of Elyse’s, sometimes I prefer the stunning gold of Shannon’s and sometimes The Hamburgular vibe of Adrianne’s. :haha:

I’m hoping Adrianne’s Diamond shot takes the win though. :yes:

3. Elyse - Merit Diamond Jewelry

CDZgLQd.jpg

4.79 / 10

@*Diana - 2/10

@Solaris - 2/10

@goofycilla90 - 2/10

@Gonzalo - 2/10

@Alex95 - 3/10

@*Lily - 3/10

@rdhaley96 - 3/10

@*Chris - 4/10

@FrogLenzen - 5/10

@.Rei - 7/10

@1234567890 - 8/10

Public - 8/10

@taylorkat - 9/10

@Zoey - 9/10

Alex

I had to SEARCH to find the diamonds in Elyse's photo . I didn't expect Elyse to go this direction with the photo, I think she could've been a lot more androgynous and a lot more dirty. But I also like that Elyse didn't go the expected route, and she still delivered an amazing photo, her second best of the competition behind the snakes. I'd probably have it one or two spots lower, but I think Elyse needs all the help she can get.

Lily

I think this is great, love the setup of the shot, the pose, everything falls together really well.

Richard

We all knew Elyse was capable of high fashion, but she really proved people wrong this week who thought she couldn't do sexy. Elyse isn't doing too much in this picture, but everything she is doing is effective. The body language is on point, and her expression is smoldering and even a bit daring. The flat hand on her chest is really the only drawback. Stellar picture from Elyse.

Derek

Gorgeous photo. Elyse's gaze is certainly hypnotic in most photos, and part of the surprise of this particular photoshoot is that Elyse rose to the challenge of being sexy. She would have schooled Robin and Shannon even if they attempted the photoshoot.

2. Adrianne - Snake

7a0pAk9.jpg

3.71 / 10

Rei - 1/10

Sola - 1/10

Zoey - 1/10

Victoria - 2/10

Priscilla - 3/10

Public - 3/10

Alex - 4/10

Diana - 4/10

Gigi - 4/10

Gonzalo - 4/10

Richard - 4/10

Chris - 6/10

Lily - 7/10

Derek - 8/10

Alex

I look at Adrianne before I look at the snake here which is difficult to do amazing. The snakes shoot really was an iconic week, I loved seeing most of the girls bring their A-game.

Richard

Adrianne is killing it in this shot. The piercing eye contact, the chemistry with the snake, everything is working. There were a lot of strong pictures from this week, but this was the only one where I really see a narrative. 

Lily

Gorgeous, she looks super composed and I really like the eye make-up.

Derek

Let me tell you: I did not expect to be the lowest ranker for this photo, and I did NOT expect it to get so close to the win. I think it is a striking photo, but I consider it to be a distant 4th place for that week. I prefer Shannon, Elyse, and Giselle during snake photoshoot. Not that it is a bad photo by any means... I think it deserved the Top 10 for sure. I think part of this placement has do with strategic tanking of other photos, which is part of the game and nearly got this one the win!

1. Adrianne - Merit Diamond Jewelry 2

vT19XbE.jpg

3.36 / 10

Richard - 1/10

Victoria - 1/10

Priscilla - 1/10

Derek - 1/10

Public - 2/10

Gigi - 2/10

Diana - 3/10

Rei - 3/10

Lily - 4/10

Zoey - 4/10

Chris - 5/10

Sola - 5/10

Alex - 6/10

Gonzalo - 9/10

Richard

Everything is working here. Unlike her other picture, Adrianne in this shot is full-on. Her eyes pierce the lens as she challenges you to pursue her further. The body language sells this attitude even more. On top of all that, the composition of this picture is excellent. I love how the light in the background plays a prominent part in this shot and adds yet another layer of visual intrigue. Overall, this picture is superb and definitely one of my personal favorite pictures to come from the show.

Derek

Whew, having two Adrianne diamond pictures nearly split the vote and cost this one the win. I think if there had only been one, it might have been a landslide victory. Do I think any of the diamond photos are good diamond ads? Absolutely not hahaha. The diamonds are the LAST thing you see when you look at them. But this image is just spectacular. The lens flare, her eyes, her hair, her body language... I think Shannon/Elyse snake photos could be considered more iconic, but this to me is the best photo of Cycle 1 and my personal favorite. Adrianne was truly deserving of her win even if Tyra threw her in the trash immediately. Glad to see Adrianne dominate this Top 10 and get the win here too.

Lily

Love this, she is really selling that look to the viewer and I love how she expresses here.

Alex

It's hard having two of these picture here. I wonder if people are gonna split them and they'll both be punished for it. Or if they'll just rank them right next to each other. I split it and went with the one I preferred higher just because I'm not really sure we needed both pictures here.

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown (Cycle 1 WINNER REVEAL)
1 minute ago, Solaris said:

Stunning, I think I got my adrienne shots mixed up.  That was the one i prefered of the two.  More reason to not do multiple shots in future seasons!

The rankers decided to put them both through to the Top 10! Not my fault! Next time make sure you read carefully when sending your rankings

I have to get my life together this evening and get Cycle 2 ready!!!!! I'm pretty sure it's all the same rankers plus Wally and Doris, but feel free to correct me. Cycle 2 sign-ups will be open until we finish Round 1.

3 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

I'll try to post the last result in a couple hours so our overseas rankers have a chance to see the winner before bed. But it's Friday so hopefully they are busy partying hahaha

Animated GIF

• Sad 1