Adrianne - Wonder Bra

Elyse - Wonder Bra

QpuaXa6.jpg7pEzlQF.jpgsjb92Rx.jpg

Adrianne  - Tyra B&W 1

Elyse - Tyra B&W 

Robin  - Tyra B&W 

Still need 3 cuts from @1234567890 and 3 cuts from @.Rei / @Solaris

8 hours ago, taylorkat said:

It's been 24 hours since I messaged my partner, so I am going to make our cuts so that randomizer doesn't.

Cutting:

Shannon - Promo

Tessa - Promo

Giselle - Reebok shoes

I don’t consent to Giselle Reebok shoes. Choose another.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, taylorkat said:

It's been 24 hours since I messaged my partner, so I am going to make our cuts so that randomizer doesn't.

Cutting:

Shannon - Promo

Tessa - Promo

Giselle - Reebok shoes

SingleCheeryLemur-max-1mb.gif

• Like 1

I'm going to let Gigi's cut stand because it followed the rules I put for this round. But please feel free to let me know if my rules are stupid lol.

Victoria asked for a brief extension, so the randomizer waits with bated breath for now.

• Confused 2

27 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

I'm going to let Gigi's cut stand because it followed the rules I put for this round. But please feel free to let me know if my rules are stupid lol.

Victoria asked for a brief extension, so the randomizer waits with bated breath for now.

i understand the rules, its unfortunate the giselle photo got cut, but she did follow the rules and I can respect that. 

33 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

🍅🍅🍅

10 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

In all seriousness, if those are the rules, that’s fine. I guess. Definitely keeping a mental note of that cut if it’s not changed, though. *whistles*

I would say thats a bit of an overreaction 😛 

3 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

But no, Giselle's Reebok is probably within my top 10 of the cycle, so it'd be a shame if it got cut in round 1. I just decided I'd be *nice* about it instead of threatening. xD

I like it too.  I just think this is a good example and a reminder for all of us to play within the rules set by the rankdown host.  As someone who has run rankdowns, and I am sure Alex can attest, its frustrating when people dont follow your instructions or time lines.  That said, real life happens and the hosts do their best to be lenient, with the option of asking for extensions. No shade on anyone, just stating what I have seen from experience as a host myself. 

6 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I like it too.  I just think this is a good example and a reminder for all of us to play within the rules set by the rankdown host.  As someone who has run rankdowns, and I am sure Alex can attest, its frustrating when people dont follow your instructions or time lines.  That said, real life happens and the hosts do their best to be lenient, with the option of asking for extensions. No shade on anyone, just stating what I have seen from experience as a host myself. 

I don't disagree. I wasn't (seriously) appealing to @FrogLenzen to change his mind on the cut at any point, although I see how that could have gotten lost in translation. 👍

Edited by rdhaley96
  • Like 1