@rdhaley96 - 8/20

@1234567890 - 9/20

@*Chris - 10/20

@*Wallace - 12/20

@Solaris - 16/20

@jarmon - 17/20

@goofycilla90 - 17/20

Alex

How?! This photo is just epic! Every inch of the garment is perfectly placed with how it's blowing. Ebony's face is killer here and I even love the pose. Just...how did she do this?!

Dee

One of the greatest photos in ANTM history.

Derek

nuclear explosion bomb GIF

This is a thermal detonation of a photograph. Never has there been a photograph as BAM as this one. And it's so effortless. Afterward Ebony is just like "okay bye Mr. Jay lol" and leaves the set. So glad that this photo is getting some positive recognition here on IDF.

Megan

Stunning. She got lucky with her outfit but the pose works. 

Rei

I wish she would have stayed and slay the rest of the competition

Wallace

This is a fierce shot of Ebony here. Like the combo of her pose, facial expression and the action of the dress fabric. Looks like it could be an ad campaign.

Akshar

Overhyped. I don't see what everyone else does...she's just standing there doing that same face she did in her Garden shot….anyways.

2. Jenah - Rock Climbing

6lstIpe_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

4.47 / 20

Rei - 1/20

Diana - 1/20

Richard - 1/20

Lily - 1/20

Gonzalo - 1/20

Amanda - 1/20

Victoria - 1/20

Priscilla - 2/20

Sola - 2/20

Derek - 3/20

Akshar - 4/20

JORDAN - 5/20

Alex - 6/20

Megan - 7/20

Wallace - 8/20

Chris - 9/20

Dee - 9/20

Gigi - 9/20

Zoey - 14/20

Diana

effortlessly beautiful

Gonzalo

200.gif 

Richard

Iconic. Effortless. Striking. Jenah hit all the right notes here while seemingly doing next to nothing. One of the best examples of simplicity done right in all of ANTM.

Lily

She did that! And in the second week! Obsessed, truly, shot of the cycle for me.

Rei

The moment I fell in love with Jenna

Amanda

This is stunning! Jenah has so many amazing photos, but this has always been my favorite of hers and the season. ❤️ 

Victoria

9FeC.gif 

Rock climbing has never looked so beautiful and high-fashion before this. 😘

Sola

stunning

Derek

0.21 points separated the Top 2. This is the closest top 2 we have ever had, even including Cycle 1 which only had 10 photos and therefore much closer averages.

Akshar

Effortlessly beautiful. Showing off so much strength and looking great whilst doing so. 

Alex

Iconic. So simple and stunning. The way her back lines up against the rope is amazing. And her expression is genius and elevates the photo which could've been boring. Love it! Tragic that this is the only rock climbing shot in the finals though.

Megan

A bit basic but beautiful. Kind of smart to make it look less like an action shot. Really makes the photo stand out.

Wallace

Really good shot and one of the standouts this week. She gives a good high fashion shot here with her face and pose.

Dee

The fact that I have to rank this photo ninth only shows how many photos from this cycle that genuinely impress me. This is one of those photos. Jenah is stunning here. There is a mysticism to her face and her expression that just draws me in to this picture. Her pose is incredible. The way the rope runs straight against her back. All the details are there for me. 

1. Jenah - Garden

1qO2kIF_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

4.26 / 20

Sola - 1/20

Akshar - 1/20

Diana - 2/20

JORDAN - 2/20

Rei - 2/20

Amanda - 2/20

Victoria - 2/20

Chris - 2/20

Alex - 3/20

Dee - 3/20

Megan - 4/20

Richard - 4/20

Priscilla - 4/20

Wallace - 4/20

Gonzalo - 6/20

Lily - 7/20

Derek - 8/20

Gigi - 8/20

Zoey - 16/20

Akshar

I mean DUH! This is absolute perfection. The way she's able to be one with the tree and look GORGEOUS amazes me. A truly stunning photo that I would even frame on a wall. It's STUNNING. Jenah really ATE this season. Delivered some of the best photos ever.

Sola

Brilliant photo

Rei

This could have easily been my number one.. I just love my top 2 equally

Chris

This is what I expect to win and I am totally fine ; I almost ranked it #1 but felt my #1 needed more help just ranking another picture from this shoot at #1.

Alex

Iconic. The way she blends into the tree is just gorgeous. She goes for simple, but brings all the power to her eyes to give it edge. Amazing.

Dee

Jenah is just melting and blending into the tree in the most divine way. Her simple approach to this photo really makes this picture soar. Jenah's expression in haunting, inviting, seductive, questioning, etc. Really one of my favorite photos of all-time. This photo deserves better than third place, but that is all I can give it! This is so tough.

Megan

Like the most beautiful swamp monster alive. 

Wallace

Great and such a gorgeous shot of Jenah here. Love her connection with the tree (Weird to say but it just works), but love her pose and facial expression too!

Derek

Jenna's Rock Climbing had seven #1 scores, and 10 out of 19 rankers preferred it to Jenna's Garden. But in the end, the support for Garden was slightly stronger overall when looking at all the scores. Jenah is one of my Top 3 models ever, so it feels odd ranking her winning shot as #8 and being on the bottom of that list there!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this iconic perfect shot. I just prefer the others a bit more. Like I said, Cycle 9 might be my favorite cycle for photographs. 

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown (Cycle 9 WINNER REVEALED)
2 minutes ago, goofycilla90 said:

wow at jenah’s rock climbing shot having way more #1 rankings lol 

AND Garden has the lower bottom score!

Footage of me on the phone with Microsoft Excel support asking why Rock Climbing didn't win:

Dog Phone GIF

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

The last time my #2 won was C2. :dead:

10 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Congrats Queen 👑

7 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

All the other times my #1 has won. ❤️

Happy Tyra Banks GIF by America's Got Talent

Oops, I lied. :dead: I forgot ANTM7. My #2 won, but my #1 was #2. :haha:

ANTM1: #1 - WINNER

ANTM2: #2 - WINNER

ANTM3: #1 - WINNER

ANTM4: #1 - WINNER

ANTM5: #1 - WINNER

ANTM6: #1 - WINNER

ANTM7: #2 - WINNER

ANTM8: #1 - WINNER

ANTM9: #2 - WINNER

Cycle 10 is added to the front page! Go check it out if you're curious whether I was able to find any photos of Whitney with her mouth closed!!!

Not sure when Cycle 10 will start... I finished the photos sooner than I expected. So probably tomorrow?

• Like 1

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown (Sign up for Cycle 10)