@*Amanda - 11/20

@jarmon - 12/20

@taylorkat - 12/20

@Solaris - 12/20

@*Diana - 14/20

@goofycilla90 - 16/20

@Zoey - 17/20

Wallace

I don't really know if this is my favorite shot of the season but I always really loved this shot from Lisa. She looks so strong, powerful and fierce here. I love how dynamic her pose is here, and the dress in so much movement with it. I definitely got that strong powerful but high fashion gargoyle feel in this shot.

Alex

Also f*cking amazing. My top two were impossible to rank and are probably two of my favorite photos in ANTM history, love that they came from the same shoot. Lisa almost looks like she's battling someone here it's so interesting. It's telling me a whole story and she's still looking so high-fashion. Obsessed!

Dee

One of the greatest photos in ANTM history.

Rei

Fantastic

Derek

Absolutely ferocious. I have no issues with this making Top 5. 

Megan

I originally thought that I would rank this higher, but it kind of falls in comparison in being right next to Ebony's. TBH there should have been more shots from this photoshoot though.

Akshar

She looks great here! I love the dynamics of the shot - just amazing. 

4. Jenah - CoverGirl

0TMA3TV_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

7.05 / 20

Megan - 1/20

Derek - 1/20

Akshar - 2/20

Amanda - 3/20

Sola - 4/20

Lily - 4/20

Victoria - 5/20

Dee - 5/20

Chris - 5/20

Diana - 6/20

Richard - 6/20

Rei - 7/20

Priscilla - 7/20

Gigi - 7/20

Alex - 8/20

Gonzalo - 13/20

Wallace - 14/20

JORDAN - 17/20

Zoey - 19/20

Derek

It was hard to decide my #1 for this cycle, but I had to give it to this one. The best CoverGirl shot in the history of the show. It blows my mind that they wanted to send Jenah home at Top 3 but they STILL picked this shot for her. Which was 1000000 lightyears ahead of what Chantal and Saleisha produced. There was nothing stopping them from picking a ratchet photo for Jenah this week and using that as the reason to send her home. But they probably saw this in her film and knew that they couldn't hide it from the world. Jenah was serving edgy the whole season, and her previous Queen Collection shot was not super commercial. But then she turns around and produces this shot. Mind-blowing. I'm a little bummed it missed Top 3 but this may be one of my favorite cycles ever in terms of photos, so I can't complain.

Megan

Absolutely perfect.

Akshar

One of the best CoverGirl shots, EVER & that's on PERIODT!

Sola

might be my favorite cover girl shot ever

Dee

Greatest CoverGirl ad shot in ANTM history. Period. This picture is so fresh and so on-the-money. Imagine not crowning the model that produced this?!?!

Chris

Really nailed the Covergirl aspect of this shoot. 

Rei

So pretty and fresh

Alex

One of my fave covergirl pictures ever. It has so much charm and is so cute. This literally should be an ad right now.

Wallace

This is pretty, but I'm not crazy about it as most are. There's something I don't quite love here but I don't know what. It's good but I'm not so sold on her commercial shots.

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown (Cycle 9 Results: 4 & 5)