@*Chris - 15/20

@*Diana - 17/20

@.Rei - 17/20

@*Lily - 18/20

@FrogLenzen - 18/20

@Alex95 - 20/20

@jarmon - 20/20

Wallace (3/20)

Love her pose with her arm up on her head, her face and her legs. This is really high fashion and editorial. Something I could totally see in a magazine.

Megan (8/20)

MC HAMMER.

Richard (9/20)

This is a really cool, edgy picture of Samantha. She carries the styling well, and I love her wide stance and slightly off-kilter arm placement. Her expression is perfect for the shoot, too. Really, the only thing I don’t like here is that the shot is slightly out of focus, but that’s not her fault. All in all, she did great, and I think this shot illustrates how much Samantha improved over the course of the competition.

Chris (15/20)

I like this one but it's not as strong as her first one, and it's not as effortless as the other picture.  Still a good picture & just shows how stack this Top 20 is.

Rei (17/20)

Good

Derek (18/20)

I think the fact that Sam did SO well in the natural shoot kind of made this one seem better than it is. In hindsight, standing alone with no context, this photo is just okay to me. It meets the brief and is delightfully odd but it doesn’t go beyond that for me.

Alex (20/20)

I praised Tyra a lot in this shoot, but this shot is a bit blurry oop. Not Sam's fault. It's a great shot, but due to the photography probably my least favorite of this extremely strong top 20.

Akshar (20/20)

No. I wish this didn't make Top 20 tbh. It's just a miss for me. She tried but flopped. 

14. Sam - Malibu

LZkA2p3.jpg

12.11 / 20

Zoey - 2/20

Gigi - 4/20

Wallace - 6/20

Derek - 7/20

Diana - 8/20

Sola - 9/20

Alex - 10/20

Rei - 10/20

Chris - 12/20

Richard - 12/20

Akshar - 13/20

Gonzalo - 14/20

Amanda - 15/20

Victoria - 18/20

Priscilla - 18/20

JORDAN - 20/20

Lily - 20/20

Megan - 20/20

Wallace (6/20)

This is such a beautiful and serene shot of Sam. So pretty. One of my favorites from her.

Derek (7/20)

For some reason, it’s easy to forget that Sam has such a stunning face. Her naturally frowny mouth is so special. Even with her bad makeover, Russell James was able to full capture her full beauty.

Alex (10/20)

Not really selling the swimsuit, but as a picture it's f*cking amazing and I've never noticed how perfect her bone structure is till now. She was made for beauty shots.

Rei (10/20)

Very pretty

Richard (12/20)

This is a gorgeous shot. Samantha looks so soft and serene here, and I love the interaction with the flower. Samantha was pure cannon fodder before this photoshoot, and I think this was the first week where she established herself as a possible contender. 

Chris (12/20)

This how you can do a headshot and still showcase the swimsuit ! Anyway, Sam's was a hit or miss during her time on ANTM but this was her first HIT of season - I love how relaxed she looks. 

Akshar (13/20)

Honestly, I like this shot. Just prefer the other Malibu shots more. But, Sam,

giphy.gif 

Lily (20/20)

I think this was a pretty strong top 20 altogether, and I don't really have any bad things to say about this shot from Sam, it just leaves the least impression on me.

JORDAN (20/20)

It's cute, but pretty basic imo.

Megan (20/20)

Oh I hate this.

13. Sam - Ship

dfiUD51.jpg

11.94 / 20

Zoey - 3/20

Alex - 4/20

Derek - 6/20

Richard - 6/20

Chris - 8/20

Rei - 8/20

Gonzalo - 9/20

Lily - 11/20

Megan - 13/20

JORDAN - 14/20

Diana - 15/20

Victoria - 15/20

Akshar - 15/20

Priscilla - 16/20

Wallace - 17/20

Amanda - 17/20

Gigi - 18/20

Sola - 20/20

Alex (4/20)

Sam really dominated this shoot. She fills up the shot amazingly, I love how she's playing with the dress and showing it off, and her profile is so strong! I didn't expect this from Sam at all, but this is her best shoot to date. Amazing.

Richard (6/20)

Just like Marjorie’s picture from this shoot, I think this picture of Samantha is one of her most underrated. She looks phenomenal in the styling, and I absolutely love how her pose fills up the frame. Facially, she did the best of the week in my book. She’s giving so much intensity, and I love her profile. All of the pictures from this shoot are great compositionally, and this one is no exception. Everything comes together in this shot to produce a sensational image.

Derek (6/20)

Stunning shot, great addition to her portfolio. Sam was giving off “early boot” energy a lot of the season but she really came alive overseas

Chris (8/20)

This is a strong picture from Sam where she gave us drama and was committed to everything about it. 

Rei (8/20)

Her best photo

Megan (13/20)

Basic ship. "The wind isn't strong enough for me to show off my pleather skirt so I will hold it out while I adjust the sails" isn't good enough!!!!!

Akshar (15/20)

I mean it's a pretty shot. I just wish she was doing more. It's just a little safe for me.

Wallace (17/20)

Interesting pose. I do like how she is showing off her dress here.

Sola (20/20)

very meh photo

12. Marjorie - Malibu

JEpMjb2.jpg

11.88 / 20

Derek - 3/20

Gigi - 3/20

Lily - 4/20

Megan - 4/20

Chris - 6/20

Akshar - 10/20

Amanda - 11/20

Gonzalo - 12/20

Rei - 12/20

Sola - 14/20

Zoey - 14/20

Richard - 15/20

JORDAN - 16/20

Alex - 17/20

Victoria - 17/20

Diana - 18/20

Priscilla - 19/20

Wallace - 19/20

Derek (3/20)

I am OBSESSED with this photo. The placement of the arm and the wrist and the fingers. The way Russell framed the lounge chair and the empty lounge chairs behind her. The fact that she’s facing away from camera but is still selling the bikini. Her expression. The lighting. How awkward Marjorie is being so effortlessly sexy. It screams EXPENSIVE more than any other ones from this shoot.

Megan (4/20)

Because Marjorie is the "quirky" girl we didn't get a lot of Marjorie being just beautiful or hot or sexy which is a shame because this shot shows she can do that well. Ugh. We really should have had more Marjorie in this final 20.

Chris (6/20)

I always thought this picture was slept on by the judges so glad to see it in the Top 20 as it's my favourite from this shoot - it could have work as an ad in a magazine. 

Akshar (10/20)

There's just about this shot that is so seductive but so subtly seductive? 

giphy.gif 

Rei (12/20)

Sexy

Richard (15/20)

At one point, this was my #1 from this photoshoot, and while it’s fallen to #4 at this point, I still think it’s a fantastic picture. Marjorie’s pose is absolutely perfect. Every limb is placed very delicately, but she’s still giving a lot of sensuality at the same time. I love the little peek over the shoulder, too. I think if she had lifted her head just a bit more and relaxed her eyes, this could have possibly stayed my #1.

Alex (17/20)

I wish it was a bit more graceful, but the awkwardness does work for her.

Wallace (19/20)

Kinda surprised this shot made it to the end. I nearly cut this too. It's a fine/nice shot but I prefer all of the other Malibu shots here.

11. Lio - Eyes

EmoY1LO.jpg

10.88 / 20

Diana - 1/20

Megan - 5/20

Sola - 6/20

JORDAN - 6/20

Gigi - 6/20

Akshar - 7/20

Chris - 7/20

Amanda - 8/20

Rei - 9/20

Priscilla - 10/20

Derek - 13/20

Wallace - 13/20

Lily - 16/20

Richard - 17/20

Zoey - 17/20

Alex - 18/20

Gonzalo - 18/20

Victoria - 19/20

Diana (1/20)

I don't think it'll win but I have always loved this shot. Its so stunning

Megan (5/20)

LEGZ. I love that the season they focused so much on Lio's legs because Tyra/TPTB were like "wow they were a figure skater? let's show the LEGS" but like all models on this show are taller than 5'7" and theoretically they should all have long legs. But whatever. Lio's legs are perfect.

Akshar (7/20)

I honestly love this shot. The fact they were able to hold their legs up like that while being in the water and have them looking flawless? Icons only. Lio's eyes also add a sense of mystery to the photo and just love it.

giphy.gif 

Chris (7/20)

Lio's first HIT of the cycle ! 

Rei (9/20)

Stunning

Derek (13/20)

Lio said “eyes? what about FEET?”

Wallace (13/20)

I really like the intensity of Lio's eyes here. I don't know if their legs were needed to be shown in this shot, but it brings a sexy and an interesting addition for this shot.

Richard (17/20)

Lio’s creativity in this picture is what really stands out to me, with them choosing to showcase their legs. I love their styling, too, and their eyes definitely pop in this shot. Overall, though, this gets a little lost in the shuffle for me. It’s a strong picture, but I don’t find it amazing.

Alex (18/20)

When looking at just their eyes it's not an amazing shot, but come on...dem legs!!!!

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown (Cycle 11 Results: 11-15)

LMAOOO OOOPS, I was doing so well until Sam's Glam shot showed up on this set. :dead: Akshar ain't right with his comments on this picture though. 🙂

LMAO not my favorite Sam shots all showing up back to back like this. I'm so flopping now. Take this set back, Derek. :dead:

And lol my lowest ranked Sam photo shows up before my favorite shots of her. Lmaoo I feel such a mess with this set. Looking back, I don't even know why I ranked this so low. But then again this was such a strong Top 20 here. Please don't let Sam get shut out before McKey.

Okay finallllyyy the Marjorie Malibu shot shows up. Didn't expect this to rank this high. But well done to the rankers getting it here.

Fine with Lio's Eyes shot coming in 11th and just missing out in the Top 10. But do agree with everyone that the legs were really great in this shot.

Wow Lauren Brie has all of her photos in the Top 10. Well done to her there. 😮 Although she can start losing some shots now. :giggle: 

25 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I’m glad Lio’s eyes missed top 10. I just figured Lio was gonna be over exposed in the top 10 and that photo didn’t deserve it. The other three of their’s do though! Great top 10 all around!

As one of the many Lio stans here, I fully agree with this. 🙈 :haha: 

I actually wouldn't have minded that photo missing the finals in place of their Natural and LA Disaster shots. :haha: 

3 hours ago, *Diana said:

My number 20 still being in and my #1 being out.

Nervous Basketball Wives GIF by VH1

Omg awwww Diana. :haha: :hug: 

3 hours ago, jarmon said:

I'm absolutely CORRECT! :yes:

:no: 

Although you were on most of the other photos.

2 hours ago, *Lily said:

Whoops shoulda gone with my gut instinct on Most Robbed. Ended up changing as I wasn't sure how if my second choice had more of a chance (and... well...)

What were you thinking of choosing? And what did you actual choose? If you feel like sharing. :haha: 

10. McKey - Ship

xTbvJgV.jpg

9.94 / 20 (tie)

@Zoey - 6/20

@1234567890 - 6/20

@goofycilla90 - 6/20

@Gonzalo - 7/20

@jarmon - 8/20

@*Lily - 8/20

@JORDAN_FAN - 9/20

@*Wallace - 9/20

@*Diana - 9/20

@FrogLenzen - 9/20

@*Chris - 10/20

@*Amanda - 10/20

@.Rei - 11/20

@Solaris - 13/20

@rdhaley96 - 13/20

@Alex95 - 14/20

@totes4totes - 14/20

@taylorkat - 17/20

Akshar (8/20)

Just a fantastic shot. I love how she's looking right at us. It's really an eye-catching photo.

giphy.gif 

Wallace (9/20)

Love McKey's pose, and especially love how she showcases her legs here.

Derek (9/20)

I’m surprised that McKey didn’t have her Windmill shot in the finals. And no one thought it was robbed. But at least this shot is here. To me this is her best. She’s a tall lady and this photo really shows it off.

Chris (10/20)

Listen, I do not care for McKey but there's no denying that this picture is amazing - I love how she sold everything that she was wearing & very committed to the pose. This is easily her best & enough to get a high ranking from me. 

Rei (11/20)

Her best photo

Richard (13/20)

While I find this picture somewhat overrated, McKey still looks terrific in this shot. Her legs in particular look amazing and so, so long. The composition and scenery are both also doing wonders for the picture overall. I just think she’s lacking a bit of intensity in her expression. If she had given more there, this could have landed in my top 5 for the cycle.

Alex (14/20)

Not quite FCO worthy, but I guess they had to justify her win in some way lol. Still one of McKey's best shot of the competition. Legs for days!

Megan (14/20)

"The sea. It is just too much. I must lean across this mast fashionably. Thus showing no help for your pirate ship.”

9. Marjorie - Fiercee Awards

oiaT1II.jpg

9.94 / 20 (tie)

Lily - 1/20

Gonzalo - 4/20

Victoria - 5/20

Priscilla - 5/20

JORDAN - 5/20

Wallace - 7/20

Sola - 7/20

Alex - 7/20

Derek - 8/20

Chris - 9/20

Richard - 10/20

Akshar - 11/20

Zoey - 12/20

Rei - 14/20

Megan - 15/20

Amanda - 19/20

Gigi - 20/20

Diana - 20/20

Lily (1/20)

I had bigger faves in this cycle that didn't make it to the endgame, but looking at all the photos... Marjorie's really stood out to me again, in a way I'm not quite sure it did the first time. I wasn't a big fan of Marjorie on the show but no doubt she took some great shots. The concept of this shoot was.. eh, but I love how this photo comes together. The pose, the expression, it works in a way I didn't expect a photo with a concept like this to.

Wallace (7/20)

A great and memorable photo of her. This stands out as my favorite from her.

Alex (7/20)

Literally the only photo that holds up in the real world. Her pose is fabulous, and though that dress is really easy to pee in, this is a great shot.

Derek (8/20)

A polarizing shot! It’s a weird mix of farce and fashion that for me totally works.

Chris (9/20)

Easily the best shoot of that photoshoot especially with the theme that they were given - the theme doesn't measure up to the rest of the themes from the cycle. Anyway, Marjorie sold the concept while making it fashion. 

Richard (10/20)

Narratively, this picture is really interesting. I think Marjorie took a very strange theme and did all she could with it, and surprisingly, it ended up being one of her standout shots. There’s a very retro sort of appeal to this picture, kind of Lucille Ball-esue, almost. She carries the styling really well, and the look of panic on her face is convincing without being ugly. It’s all in all a very dynamic shot that nails the character she was given, and for that, she deserves big props.

Akshar (11/20)

She understood the assignment and DELIVERED.

giphy.gif 

Rei (14/20)

Pretty

Megan (15/20)

As a big Marjorie fan, I've actually always found this a little overrated. 

Gigi (20/20)

Something had to go here.

Diana (20/20)

just falls flat for me compared to the other shots

8. Lio - Ship

rW5f1pK.jpg

9.72 / 20

Megan - 1/20

Wallace - 2/20

Lily - 2/20

Diana - 2/20

Amanda - 4/20

Sola - 4/20

Gigi - 7/20

Alex - 9/20

Chris - 11/20

Gonzalo - 13/20

Victoria - 13/20

Priscilla - 13/20

Rei - 13/20

Derek - 14/20

Akshar - 14/20

JORDAN - 17/20

Zoey - 18/20

Richard - 18/20

Megan (1/20)

I've had a decade+ long crush on Lio before I even realized that I was not straight. To have Lio come out as queer non-binary 13-years-later feels like vindication for me LOL. Anyway, I feel like during the season they were knocked too much for being "too commercial" (as if that's not what this show is looking for anyway) but with this collection of shots (and a few that didn't make it as well SMH HATERS) they were able to give as much as anybody else. (Also this collection of photos makes me realize how many actually good photoshoots ANTM11 had). I don't know that I think that this is the best shot of this Top 20 but this is the shot that makes me want to live out my queer pirate lovers fantasy with Lio the most. So.

Wallace (2/20)

This is such a gorgeous & glamorous shot. I love Lio's pose, facial expression and hair flowing in this shot! :wub:

Alex (9/20)

I always felt like it looked like they were doing the Thriller dance in this shot lol. Lio's really hit their stride in this competition after a bit of a rough start. Lio takes consistently strong pictures and this is another great addition to their portfolio.

Chris (11/20)

This pose looks so effortless, and everything in this picture is flawless - I love it but definitely my 3rd favourite from this shoot. 

Rei (13/20)

Pretty

Akshar (14/20)

The wind really added to this shot and made it work even better. Lio's pose as well works so well and it's just a serve.

giphy.gif 

Derek (14/20)

Fun fact, I try to get the photoshoot names from how Mr. Jay and Tyra introduce the photoshoots in the episodes. No one in this episode said “pirate” except for Paulina when she was critiquing Elina and Lio.

Anyway, I live for the white cropped gloves. It is a gorgeous shot. I feel a little bad for my ranking, because it really checks off a lot of boxes. I just wish it was a little more unpredictable and a little less pretty. But on a different day I might have ranked it higher.

Richard (18/20)

Beautiful picture, but I do think it’s a bit overrated. There’s something ever so slightly off about their face and pose that keeps me from loving this as much as I want to. Still, Lio looks so gorgeous here, and the overall composition of this picture elevates the shot for me.

7. Sam - Natural

ETD61I0.jpg

9.66 / 20

Zoey - 1/20

JORDAN - 3/20

Priscilla - 4/20

Diana - 4/20

Chris - 5/20

Lily - 5/20

Richard - 7/20

Victoria - 7/20

Amanda - 9/20

Derek - 10/20

Gigi - 11/20

Wallace - 11/20

Alex - 11/20

Rei - 15/20

Megan - 16/20

Gonzalo - 17/20

Sola - 19/20

Akshar - 19/20

Chris (5/20)

This was her defining moment, and one of the best of the season. 

Richard (7/20)

This picture really exemplifies the theme like none of the others do. Samantha looks so at ease here, and I love the head tilt and just effortless sort of vibe. I think there’s a part of me that would have liked to see more tension in her hands, maybe, but I don’t know if that would have taken away from the feeling of the shot. Overall, it’s just a very cool image and definitely up there as one of Samantha’s best.

Derek (10/20)

At first you think she's just standing there and then you see all the other models' attempts and you realize this is iconic. For some reason this shot was very polarizing.

Alex (11/20)

I agree with the judges that this could be a Calvin Klein ad. It's just so effortless, but not accidental at all. Just an amazing shot.

Wallace (11/20)

Sam really did nail both the natural and glam themes this week. This picture truly sells the natural look very well. It's simple yet a powerful shot.

Rei (15/20)

Good

Megan (16/20)

I live in Wisconsin so I'm like "is that woman queer or is it just slightly chilly so she has to wear a flannel" and that is the vibes this picture is giving me.

Akshar (19/20)

Boring. Bland. Basic. But I guess that was the theme? But I don't really feel anything. 

6. Elina - Malibu

KtBvCbV.jpg

9.16 / 20

Gigi - 2/20

Sola - 5/20

Wallace - 5/20

Lily - 7/20

JORDAN - 7/20

Amanda - 7/20

Rei - 7/20

Gonzalo - 8/20

Victoria - 8/20

Priscilla - 9/20

Akshar - 9/20

Megan - 9/20

Derek - 12/20

Alex - 12/20

Chris - 13/20

Diana - 14/20

Zoey - 15/20

Richard - 16/20

Wallace (5/20)

I'm surprised Elina only has 1 photo in the finals. But this is my favorite photo of her and a really gorgeous shot of her.

Rei (7/20)

Her best photo and the only one from her that deserved to make it

Akshar (9/20)

Beautiful. Stunning. Gorgeous. I mean she just ATE this photoshoot up. Queen was so good they forgot it was a bikini shoot

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47w5jql97xr1vi83qyvi 

Megan (9/20)

Seeing that Elina didn't get any other shots in this Top 20, I'm glad that I could help her get at least one. I think she deserved more than Sam TBQH.

Alex (12/20)

Flawless beauty shot, but not a swimsuit shot at all lol.

Derek (12/20)

Stunning. Serving winner energy. I don’t even care that you can’t see the bikini. Whatever she’s selling I’ll buy. Also I never figured out what the heck they did to her hair for the makeover because she actually maintained it the entire season. That is truly her biggest accomplishment on the show.

Chris (13/20)

While we don't really see the swimsuit which was suppose to be the focus of this shoot, Elina's looks sublime here & one of my favourite of hers. 

Richard (16/20)

Elina looks incredible here. Her expression is A+, and her features photographed perfectly. The picture overall sort of misses the point of the shoot, but it’s still an excellent one. The fact that this ranks only #5 out of the photoshoot for me says a lot about how strong the pictures were this week. 

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown (Cycle 11 Results: 6-10)

Akshar and Rei have their entire Top 5 remaining.

Rankings left:

1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1

2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2

3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3

4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4

5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5

6, 6, 6, 6

7, 7

8, 8

9, 9

10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10

11, 11, 11, 11, 11, 11, 11