@taylorkat - 15/20

@1234567890 - 16/20

@goofycilla90 - 17/20

@Zoey - 19/20

@Solaris - 20/20

Gonzalo

200.gif 

Lily

Thinking about how anyone has the nerve to say Nik is overrated when she came in on Week 2 and totally bossed this shoot.

Amanda

Love this!

Megan

I'm not one to tank in mini-rankdowns and this should be proof. I assume you've read my Nicole write-up by now but then again that shot and this shot are most likely to be tanked (LOL we are gonna end up with a Lisa winner aren't we :rolleyes: ). I think that both this shot and Nicole's Country Couture are easily the top shots of the season and hopefully stan wars don't prevent one of them from winning. Shockingly when you take a lot of modelesque women and give them great outfits and a great photoshoot the results are great. This is head and shoulders above most other shots and is one of the single best ANTM shots.

Dee

Phenomenal.

Chris

Ranking this high as other rankers will be ranking all of them in the bottom. 

Wallace

THAT POSE!  :omg: This is such a stunning photo. Love her face, hair and how she's posing. She commands and owns this shot! :wub:

Alex

This pose!!!!! Wow! Her butt is looking amazing lmao. And her face is so strong and confident.

Derek

I’m going to need everyone to take a very close look at the bottom 4 rankings on this photograph. Alex and Diana started to catch on after the last couple reveals. Please remember those names for later lol. In any case, this photo of Nik is definitely stunning. For some reason I expected Bollywood to be Nik’s best photo in this game, but this pulled more #1 scores. Is Nik wearing a bustle here or is this just her body??? I don’t know. But let’s be honest and admit that the curve in her body is doing as much work if not more than her face. But I’m very happy to have multiple Country Couture photos make it to the end.

Akshar

I have noticed a trend with Nik. Her body and pose always amazes me but her face puts me off. I just wish she had a better facial expression and this shot would be ranked higher. I love the booty touch though.

Sola

we did not need 6 photos of Nik at the end.

2. Nicole - Black & White

AUOMXof.jpg

6 / 20

Richard - 1/20

Derek - 2/20

Sola - 2/20

Gigi - 2/20

Priscilla - 2/20

Diana - 3/20

Alex - 3/20

Megan - 3/20

Amanda - 3/20

Zoey - 5/20

Gonzalo - 7/20

Wallace - 7/20

Victoria - 7/20

Chris - 9/20

Lily - 10/20

Rei - 11/20

Akshar - 11/20

Dee - 20/20

Richard

This picture falls in the same category as Amanda’s Nivea from cycle 3. Nicole is basically doing nothing here, but the end result is still absolutely breathtaking. Her delicate features are highlighted to perfection here, and her doe eyes are somehow powering through effortlessly. The juxtaposition of Nicole’s more innocent look with the sepia filter gives this picture a very haunting quality, and there’s also something about it that registers as a bit seductive, which makes the picture all the more intriguing. 

I’ve been in agreement with every cycle’s winner so far, and I’m fully expecting my win streak to end this time, but here’s to hoping it doesn’t!

Derek

Runner-up goes to Nicole’s B&W! Undoubtedly an iconic photo and arguably the best from Nicole. I struggled with my 1, 2, 3 placements because they are all interchangeable to me. And it looks like Nicole’s B&W in the end suffered because while a lot of people really like it, there is only one #1 score on here. The difference between 1 and 2 adds up when there’s multiple people.

Sola

Haunting, Beautiful

Alex

One of the shots that helped Nicole clinch the win. I think of her as a commercial girl in my head, but that's my fault because this shot and her country couture shot are amazing, high-fashion shots and easily her two best shots of the competition. Everything about this picture works. So haunting and genius. While I'm not rooting for a Nicole shot to win, I can see this one pulling it off and I wouldn't be mad.

Megan

From this shot it's easy to see why Nicole won despite an arguably weaker total portfolio than Nik. Nicole always shows up in these photos where it's all about face and that's so important for Covergirl which is arguably the biggest prize that ANTM is associated with. 

Wallace

Probably Nicole's best photo? Love how captivating her eyes are here.

Chris

Gorgeous.

Lily

Oof I really considered tanking this because I think it probably has the momentum to win. I can't bring myself to do it though. Do I think Nicole's a very exciting model, not really. But this is so stunning and my favorite shot in her portfolio. Maybe #10 is even slightly a harsher ranking, but considering how I've said I just don't have the effort to tank in mini-rankdowns prior, it would be hypocritical of me to go putting this as my #19 or #20 now when it's really so great.

Akshar

She is like staring into my soul and I am just in awe. So pretty.

Dee

Might as well since I already know what other people are going to do to Nik. LOL. She sucked as a whole during the season so I feel no guilt.

1. Lisa - Country Couture

Ujgub5K.jpg

5.16 / 20

Sola - 1/20

Alex - 1/20

Zoey - 1/20

Victoria - 1/20

Priscilla - 1/20

Akshar - 2/20

Amanda - 2/20

Derek - 4/20

Lily - 4/20

Richard - 4/20

Gonzalo - 6/20

Rei - 6/20

Diana - 7/20

Dee - 7/20

Wallace - 9/20

Chris - 10/20

Gigi - 11/20

Megan - 16/20

Sola

absolutely stunning, best shot of the cycle.

Alex

I ranked this below Cassandra when I was rewatching the cycle and I've never felt right about the decision so now I'm righting that wrong because this is my favorite shot of the cycle. Lisa's face! Potentially one of my favorite close-up shots in ANTM history. And I love the angle of her pose. I was bothered by her missing leg but idc, I'm over it. Stunning.

Zoey

tumblr_pkhbjnHzan1r2aqf7o1_500.gifv 

Victoria

200.gif 

Priscilla

The category is: Country but make is fashion. :wub:

Akshar

Another ICONIC photo from the country couture photoshoot. Lisa looks absolutely beautiful in this. I just wish I could see her other leg. 

Derek

Look. I ranked this #4. I love this shot. This is a worthy winner, especially when apparently Nik and Nicole are polarizing. It makes sense. It’s not a bad result. BUT PLEASE TAKE NOTE. REMEMBER THE 4 NAMES I MENTIONED AT THE BOTTOM OF NIK’S RANKING??? ALL OF THE NIK HATERS ARE LISA STANS. THEY ARE NOT NICOLE STANS. Nicole just sat there and ate her food. If you were mad about Nik shade and Nik rankings, going after Nicole makes literally zero no sense at all like ummm what??? And you already KNOW that those Lisa stans are ones more likely to do tank scores lol. Ugh and now I’m reminded that Lisa also stole the Robbery Gallery

It’s kind of moot because Dee hates Nicole anyway. And honestly I’m more mad about Nicole’s Couture placing 8th than this placing 2nd. But in general the results for the only 3 photos of Nicole I care about, which are also some of the ONLY photos I care about in this terrible cycle, all got shafted. It’s not Nicole’s fault that Nik totally bombed the CoverGirl shot and that Twiggy was too intimidated by Nik’s boobs on the runway. It’s not Nicole’s fault that Lisa peed herself on purpose on camera in front of her coworkers at her job. I feel like how Lily felt defending Naima last cycle lmao. You guys are making me this crazy over one of my least favorite winners lolololol

Lily

Stunning. The wind blowing in her hair, the pose, it all tells a beautiful story.

Dee

Everything about this picture is stunning. Lisa really did that.

Wallace

One of my favorites from Lisa. Love the pose and she looks beautiful here.

Chris

Easily my favourite picture of Lisa.

Megan

I know I am in the minority but for this specific outfit I hate this pose. Ruins it for me. That's fine for people who like it. I'll get over it's high ranking.

• Sad 1

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown (Cycle 5 WINNER REVEALED)

Disappointed that Nik's Country Couture missed the Top 2, but not at all surprised. The hate around her was too much to win here. :( I knew she wouldn't win after seeing certain comments here.

Congrats to Lisa's Country Couture on winning. It's a great shot and deserving winner. Derek's comments on the Bottom 4 of Nik's votes and #1s on Lisa's votes were interesting. Its just frustrating seeing tanks to threats in mini rankdowns, but it's always gonna be there. It is what it is. 

Anywho, I've given up on the idea of my favorite of the season ever winning in this game, lol.

You all say Nicole and Jayla have a vacant look but that photo of Nik should have a vacancy sign.

I think my number one has won the last two cycles now so I’m pretty happy. Cassandra and Jayla were done dirty this cycle.

• Like 1

Since this will be the easiest place to get everyone's attention:

With both of my current rankdowns are coming to an end, I plan on hosting an ANTM Rankdown 2.0 since we lost the first one when Old!IDF died on us. It will be posted in the upcoming weeks. (!) 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

With both of my current rankdowns are coming to an end, I plan on hosting an ANTM Rankdown 2.0 since we lost the first one when Old!IDF died on us. It will be posted in the upcoming weeks. (!) 

No ❤️ :giggle:

Lemme get a few more cycles under my belt on the rewatch :dead:

6 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Pizza Happy Crying GIF

1 hour ago, *Amanda said:

No. :giggle:

lol I'm trying to pull names for the photoshoots... How's this for the Phuket bikini shoot:

Danielle - Elle Girl spread wearing Ocean Pacific swimwear sponsored by Amp'd Mobile

Jade - Elle Girl spread wearing Ocean Pacific swimwear sponsored by Amp'd Mobile

Joanie - Elle Girl spread wearing Ocean Pacific swimwear sponsored by Amp'd Mobile

Sara - Elle Girl spread wearing Ocean Pacific swimwear sponsored by Amp'd Mobile

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

lol I'm trying to pull names for the photoshoots... How's this for the Phuket bikini shoot:

Danielle - Elle Girl spread wearing Ocean Pacific swimwear sponsored by Amp'd Mobile***shot by Nigel Barker 

Jade - Elle Girl spread wearing Ocean Pacific swimwear sponsored by Amp'd Mobile***shot by Nigel Barker 

Joanie - Elle Girl spread wearing Ocean Pacific swimwear sponsored by Amp'd Mobile***shot by Nigel Barker 

Sara - Elle Girl spread wearing Ocean Pacific swimwear sponsored by Amp'd Mobile***shot by Nigel Barker 

• Haha 1