@*Chris - 18/20

@*Diana - 18/20

@*Wallace - 18/20

@*Amanda - 19/20

@goofycilla90 - 19/20

@jarmon - 20/20

@Alex95 - 20/20

Derek

LOL #20. Without context, you might think it was decent. But yeah, the male model is doing way way more work here. Whitney looks pretty enough, but she's doing noooooothing here. No one would have missed this if it wasn't in the finals, including me. But I certainly don't think this is the worst picture ever.

Megan

I don't know what the consensus is on Whitney's best shot but it better be this one. Whitney is BASIC AS HELL and so is this shot but it works. I credit it more to the specific shoot than Whitney herself.

Rei

okay

Diana

meh lol

Gonzalo

200.gif 

Akshar

LOL! Wish Wallace replied sooner so we could've paired this monstrosity against Anya's Paparazzi. :dead:

Alex

The worst photo to ever make it to the finals yet. Other Whitney's high school cliche shot can finally breathe a sigh of relief. Terrible angle of her face and she's hiding her body so much. There was no need for two Whitney shots, just give us the Music one cause that was inevitable and let us all move on with our lives.

19. Marvita - Homeless

zhJN6Kg.jpg

14.94 / 20

Rei - 6/20

Derek - 8/20

Chris - 10/20

Victoria - 12/20

Sola - 12/20

Megan - 13/20

Diana - 14/20

Lily - 16/20

JORDAN - 16/20

Richard - 17/20

Amanda - 17/20

Alex - 17/20

Gigi - 19/20

Wallace - 19/20

Akshar - 19/20

Gonzalo - 19/20

Priscilla - 20/20

Rei

Love this

Derek

Oh well, with this shot making #19 my experiment was a bust. But can I say that I am ecstatic that a Marvita shot made the finals, regardless of how it happened. I agree that her Intimates is also GREAT but I think this is just as good. For this shoot, half the models went for melodramatic ""emotional"" and the other half just went the fashion route. To me, this is a flawless fashion image. Homeless models in the background wearing couture looking sad, while fashion model in the front wears street clothing looking fierce. Isis slays. I am flabbergasted that this shot wasn't saved during that early round because this is one of my favorites of the cycle.

Megan

I have mixed feelings on the whole idea and concept of the homeless shoot. But Marvita looks great. This is her best shot and the best shot of the shoot.

Alex

This is fine. I prefer Marvita's Intimates if a photo of hers made it, but it is what it is.

Akshar

Love to see some Marvita representation in the Top 20 but it should've been her FLAWLESS INTIMATES photo instead.

Gonzalo

200.gif 

Priscilla

I guess?

18. Katarzyna - Intimates

eZ33WHQ.jpg

14.18 / 20

Diana - 3/20

Lily - 7/20

Sola - 8/20

Akshar - 8/20

Megan - 9/20

Wallace - 11/20

Derek - 16/20

Rei - 16/20

Alex - 16/20

Gonzalo - 16/20

Priscilla - 16/20

Chris - 17/20

Victoria - 18/20

Richard - 20/20

Gigi - 20/20

JORDAN - 20/20

Amanda - 20/20

Akshar

SOOO HOT OMFG. She is SERVING sex appeal and I am HERE FOR IT!!! 

Megan

She's hot. What more is there to say. Actually I do have more. I wish her hair wasn't covering her mouth. 

Wallace

Very sexy shot of Katarzyna.

Derek

Not my favorite from Katarzyna and not my favorite from this shoot. But I DESPISE so many shots from this shoot (Anya, Lauren, Dominique, Stacy-Ann, Amis) and I don't hate Katarzyna's. I can't explain why Tyra selected a photo with hair in her face. Fatima had the best Intimates shot.

Rei

Love my girl Katarzyna but maybe not one of my favorites from here

Alex

Needed more neck, but I disagree with the judges about it being too sexy. I think it has the perfect amount of sex.

Gonzalo

200.gif 

Gigi

I don't like this photo at all.

JORDAN

There is just something about it I don't like. Probably her worst photo.

Amanda

Look, I love Katarzyna, but IDK how this managed to get into the Top 20.

Richard

This isn’t a bad picture at all, but I’m pretty confused about its advancement. Of all the pictures from this shoot we could have had here instead (Aimee’s, Anya’s, Marvita’s, Fatima’s, Claire’s), this was the one we put through? I feel pretty similarly to how the judges felt about it; it just comes off kind of raunchy. She looks gorgeous, but I don’t think the shot works as a lingerie ad. To be fair, though, she seemed to perform much better on set than this shot suggests.

17. Anya - Music

A729utA.jpg

13.53 / 20

Megan - 5/20

Akshar - 6/20

Priscilla - 10/20

Alex - 10/20

JORDAN - 10/20

Victoria - 11/20

Gigi - 11/20

Rei - 14/20

Richard - 14/20

Chris - 15/20

Diana - 16/20

Derek - 17/20

Wallace - 17/20

Gonzalo - 18/20

Sola - 18/20

Amanda - 18/20

Lily - 20/20

Megan

She has some of the best styling in this shoot but she really elevates it with the pose. It's interesting and eye catching and that's not something you can really say about a lot of other photos in this shoot. 

Akshar

I really love the pose sm. She looks so tall here and everything just works!!

Alex

She's been killing the competition up to this point and this is another great photo. Such a dynamic pose!

Rei

I like this

Derek

I'm not surprised that this shot made the finals, and I'm not surprised it made the bottom 5. It's one of those shots that has no real big faults, but just doesn't measure up to the others from this week or the others in Anya's portfolio. The show spent more air time on Whitney and Katarzyna this week for sure. It just gets lost in the mix, but the photo isn't so bad that it was a target in our game.

Wallace

Cool shot but my least favorite from Anya here. Would have preferred her Homeless shot here.

Gonzalo

200.gif 

Sola

nty

Lily

I think Anya is great and has a lot of photos in here I really like. This is not one of them and I think we could have substituted a couple of her photos for some better shots from the season, even if there aren't that many.

16. Anya - Meat Packing

vhwtkvi.jpg

13.41 / 20

Wallace - 4/20

Lily - 4/20

Rei - 7/20

Gonzalo - 7/20

Chris - 7/20

Alex - 14/20

Amanda - 14/20

Akshar - 14/20

Richard - 15/20

Gigi - 15/20

Sola - 16/20

Priscilla - 17/20

JORDAN - 17/20

Diana - 19/20

Victoria - 19/20

Derek - 19/20

Megan - 20/20

Wallace

I love her pose and face here.

Rei

Love this

Alex

Ugh I hate the missing arm, but other than that it's a solid 9/10 picture. I hate the meat packing shoot in general though.

Akshar

I didn't expect to have this awful concept of a shoot ranked higher than 19 and 20. But, there's just some photos that I don't like that much at all. So yeah, this got a higher placement. I hate this shoot though. I am a vegetarian and seeing this photoshoot was so disturbing, so much meat is now wasted and contaminated. Horrible. 

Sola

nty

Derek

I don't like anything about this shot lol. The face is meh, the hairstyling is cringe, her right arm and leg are completely lost, her left arm has no energy, she's blocking the meat garment she's wearing... I'm just not seeing what some others do. And all that is not even considering how bad I think the photoshoot concept is. 

Megan

As the #1 Anya stan, I don't like this shot. I don't know who advanced this but it would be more than fair if this was #20.

Edited by FrogLenzen

15. Kimberly - Homeless

esGKmNk.jpg

13.41 / 20

@*Diana - 6/20

@Solaris - 10/20

@*Lily - 10/20

@1234567890 - 10/20

@goofycilla90 - 11/20

@FrogLenzen - 12/20

@*Amanda - 12/20

@Gonzalo - 12/20

@Alex95 - 12/20

@jarmon - 12/20

@JORDAN_FAN - 15/20

@*Wallace - 16/20

@taylorkat - 16/20

@totes4totes - 17/20

@.Rei - 19/20

@*Chris - 19/20

@rdhaley96 - 19/20

Akshar

Man, could you imagine if she didn't quit? She would've defs slayed this season.

Derek

For those of you playing or lurking that don't know Kimberly's story, she quit the show because she was having trouble coping with her ex-boyfriend's suicide. She talks about that issue and her mother's suicide in her Tyra interview below. Kimberly didn't quit modeling after leaving ANTM, and actually went on to have a good little modeling career afterward. However, she later committed suicide at the age of 29. 

Alex

Kimberly going 1 for 1 in this game, we love to see it! She has such raw model potential, it's a shame she had to leave but I understand. RIP!

Megan

Default Ranking

Rei

No clue why this made the top 20

14. Anya - Modern Renaissance

x4iRu0n.jpg

13.18 / 20

Megan - 3/20

Gonzalo - 4/20

JORDAN - 6/20

Chris - 9/20

Akshar - 10/20

Richard - 11/20

Gigi - 13/20

Victoria - 14/20

Priscilla - 14/20

Sola - 15/20

Wallace - 15/20

Amanda - 15/20

Alex - 18/20

Rei - 18/20

Lily - 19/20

Diana - 20/20

Derek - 20/20

Megan

I really like the Modern Renaissance shots. It actually feels like something "high fashion" which we don't get a ton of (though this season in retrospect had a lot of really good shoots!). It's not necessarily reflected in my rankings (lol if anybody goes back to check) because of my strict adherence to my lesbian agenda I am putting all of Anya's photos in my Top 6 (except her Meat Packing). But it looks like a photoshoot that could be a full campaign. And because of that I am ranking this higher. Also because I don't think enough people will rank this as high as it deserves. 

Akshar

I do wish Fatima's made it over Dominique's tbh. Like Anya's and Fatima's should make Top 20. I don't see the appeal in Dominique's. What a tragedy that Fatima was against Anya. It's a great shot though and I love the angles!

Richard

This picture has definitely grown on me, even if I would have definitely chosen Fatima’s over this one. While the picture itself is too dark, Anya is doing just about everything right. She looks very sophisticated yet powerful at the same time, and I love the purple hair/headpiece/whatever. This picture does get lost in her portfolio, but I think that’s more because of how strong her book is than anything else.

Sola

nty

Alex

I love this shot but I'm tanking it because how dare you all advance this over one of the best shots ever. Obviously Anya understood the assignment and took a great picture, but comparing it to Fatima's there is ABSOLUTELY no competition. Such a criminal robbery committed by Anya.

Rei

Not my favorite from her

Diana

pure spite. The other 2 pics were way better lol yet here we are.

Derek

Wow, usually I'm not this petty with my rankings and any tanks are strategic. But here I was just mad about Fatima lol. Tyra said she was nervous about this photoshoot because it's the first time she used indoor lighting rather than natural sunlight. She had every reason to be nervous because the lighting in this photoshoot is absolutely atrocious. Way too dark. Anya looks fine here but this never stood out to me as a great shot in her portfolio. With different lighting I'd probably like it better since I do love a good fashion shot.

13. Fatima - Homeless

IPUBpxB.jpg

12.18 / 20

Gonzalo - 3/20

Sola - 4/20

Diana - 5/20

Lily - 6/20

Alex - 8/20

Amanda - 9/20

Gigi - 12/20

Priscilla - 12/20

Akshar - 13/20

Derek - 13/20

Wallace - 14/20

Chris - 16/20

Victoria - 16/20

Richard - 18/20

JORDAN - 19/20

Megan - 19/20

Rei - 20/20

Alex

Her photo stands out the most from this shoot, I love how she went the emotional angle. I don't think it's the most classically pretty picture, but she's telling the story well.

Akshar

Her face nails the mood for this shoot perfectly and she conveyed the emotion exceptionally well.

Derek

It's good. I prefer Marvita's approach (and Anya, Aimee, etc.) but it gets the emotion across fine. If Fatima wasn't so stunningly beautiful it wouldn't work. Also, literally what is Isis doing lmao

Megan

This is something that I don't say about Fatima often because she's genuinely a model and most of the time she has very good instincts, but I don't like the emotion she's bringing to this shot.

Rei

No clue why this made the top 20

12. Stacy-Ann - Paint

Tcn3zNk.jpg

11.59 / 20

Alex - 2/20

Rei - 3/20

Diana - 4/20

Richard - 7/20

Gigi - 10/20

Gonzalo - 10/20

Wallace - 10/20

Amanda - 10/20

Sola - 11/20

Megan - 12/20

Chris - 14/20

Derek - 15/20

Akshar - 16/20

Lily - 17/20

JORDAN - 18/20

Priscilla - 18/20

Victoria - 20/20

Alex

I'm so glad this made it to the end. Since Stacy-Ann isn't one of the most well-known girls this cycle I feared she would be forgotten. After a dreadful portfolio up to this point, this photo is stunning. The elongation of the neck is everything to me here and I love how she's selling the jewelry. Amazing shot.

Rei

Love this

Wallace

Stacy-Ann's best shot by far. This is great.

Megan

I do not know what Stacey-Ann is selling (or really what the paint shots are selling) but I am buying. I'm glad a Stacey-Ann pic was able to make it through. This is a great shot.

Derek

Pleasantly surprised to have Stacy-Ann representation in the finals! The aesthetic with the paint smeared on her chest is a little different than some of the other photos from this shoot, but it is interesting to look at. Stacy-Ann has godly bone-structure and deserved a better makeover and overseas. I wish I could see the earring more but it's not bad at all.

Akshar

Eh. It's okay I guess. Never got the hype.

Victoria

kenya-moore-irritated.gif 

11. Anya - Challenge Winner

fiH4TXb.jpg

11.24 / 20

Gigi - 1/20

Derek - 3/20

Megan - 4/20

Amanda - 6/20

Wallace - 9/20

JORDAN - 11/20

Akshar - 11/20

Richard - 12/20

Priscilla - 13/20

Rei - 13/20

Diana - 13/20

Alex - 13/20

Lily - 13/20

Sola - 14/20

Victoria - 15/20

Gonzalo - 20/20

Chris - 20/20

Gigi

It's pretty to me.

Derek

Did I start including all these bonus photographs just so I could get Anya's Challenge Winner photoshoot into the finals? Maybe, but you can't prove it. This is the best bonus photoshoot in the history of the show. Nigel needs to stick to this type of photography and stop doing the awful group shots like Bollywood, Shanghai, etc. This photographs is literally flawless. Bummed that this barely missed Top 10 but shout-out to RICHARD who was a SUPER-BRO in letting me advance this to the finals. I don't buy a lot of the Anya hype, but this is perfection. And in a cycle with a lot of meh photographs, it's a no-brainer that this should be in the finals. Our #20 Grinches can stay mad.

Megan

The difference between this shot and her very pedestrian meat packing shot is incredible. Really a lot of growth from her in the cycle. 

Wallace

A great mix of beautiful and sexy. Love her eyes and pose here.

Akshar

I mean- WOW! Have to say that Nigel(?) was it Nigel? But anyways, he knew what he was doing with this photoshoot because this photo is just so beautiful.

Richard

As far as challenge reward pictures go, this is definitely a great one. It wouldn’t have been my top choice to advance on my own, but Derek really pushed for the advancement, and I was fine with it. It’s a gorgeous picture that captures Anya’s natural beauty perfectly. Not much more to say than that.

Rei

Pretty

Alex

It's a great shot, but I don't have much connection to it since it wasn't really part of the show narrative. If Paulina couldn't be here, no bonus shots should!

Sola

nty

Gonzalo

200.gif 

Chris

Could have done without this in the Top 20 and doesn't really measure up to the actual photoshoots.

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown (Cycle 10 Results: 11-15)

Fine with most of this latest set of photos, although I would have liked Anya's Challenge photo to make the Top 10 (and well Stacy-Ann's Paint but I'm ok with that missing out).

Lol the tanks and some of the comments on the Anya's Modern Renaissance shot. :dead: 

43 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Toni Collette GIF by Knives Out

Cause I like them and I ranked them higher than they placed. 😛 

19 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I love the photo so I personally don’t mind. 💀

YOU BETTER as you were the one to advance. :dead: