Jump to content

ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown (Cycle 11 - Rankings Due Sunday pm)


FrogLenzen
 Share

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, *Diana said:

Someone gets me :dead:

 

I mean I love her but didn't expect her lesser good photos to make it over Fatima’s great shots.


You guys thought I turned these cycles in to absolute shit but look what you did without me. ❤️

  • Haha 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, *Diana said:

Someone gets me :dead:

 

I mean I love her but didn't expect her lesser good photos to make it over Fatima’s great shots.


I like her but she wasn’t the best by any means. She’s a fan favourite because she was likeable and oblivious. Then actual models like Fatima get overlooked.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, *Lily said:

Fatima was my favorite model in cycle 10 and when I looked up all the girls after watching the season I really tried my best to pretend I didn’t see the stuff she was posting on Instagram. 🙈


you can stop as a fellow Brit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Zoey said:


you can stop as a fellow Brit.


I am on your side on this one! I was just about to say how our Drag Race opinions seem to be opposite but our ANTM ones are more similar. :dead:

 

I loved Fatima I just was not expecting to see how she turned out on social media. :haha:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, *Lily said:


I am on your side on this one! I was just about to say how our Drag Race opinions seem to be opposite but our ANTM ones are more similar. :dead:

 

I loved Fatima I just was not expecting to see how she turned out on social media. :haha:


I don’t follow my favourites for a reason. :rofl:

 

I hope you’ve had an amazing Christmas!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Zoey said:


I don’t follow my favourites for a reason. :rofl:

 

I hope you’ve had an amazing Christmas!


Lmao I don’t blame you, I wish I could do the same but found myself googling everyone after I watched the cycles..I do it for all the shows I watch. :dead:
 

Good thank you, you too! ❤️ 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Zoey said:

Omg Kenya. ❤️

 

Please tell me it’s KMoore. Reality superstar. RHOA megastar. UGT personality.


It is the queen of course! :wub:

 

Kenya Moore Reality Tv GIF by Real housewives of Atlanta
 

13 minutes ago, Zoey said:

Lily is a better person than me. I just get the feeling she has her shit together. :rofl:

 

Lmaooo not at all- I’m sure we are on the same page and I am not near to sobering up yet either. :dead: :giggle:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, *Lily said:


It is the queen of course! :wub:

 

Kenya Moore Reality Tv GIF by Real housewives of Atlanta
 

 

Lmaooo not at all- I’m sure we are on the same page and I am not near to sobering up yet either. :dead: :giggle:


Kenya though. You’ve seen UGT, right? What a queen. 
 

I just love how drunk the British are. Making the most of it before Boris f*cks shit up again. :rofl:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown (Cycle 10 - Rankings due Dec. 31)
  • FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown (Cycle 11 - Rankings Due Sunday pm)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...