ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown (Cycle 11 - Rankings Due Sunday pm)

FrogLenzen

21 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

We now have enough votes that I can call it early!

The most robbed photo of Cycle 8, Honorable Mention, going into our Robbery Gallery, is:

vtk875I_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

Renee - Women's Magazine

I know you are all shocked.

As it should be.

12 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

I received all the rankings and we have a winner! I am compiling everything slowly and hope to have the first set in a couple hours. Any guesses on #20??????????

That monstrosity of a photo from Whitney.

20. Whitney - High School Cliché

1wpAHXB_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

18.89 / 20

@Solaris - 10/20

@Zoey - 12/20

@*Lily - 17/20

@FrogLenzen - 20/20

@.Rei - 20/20

@*Chris - 20/20

@*Diana - 20/20

@rdhaley96 - 20/20

@taylorkat - 20/20

@Alex95 - 20/20

@Gonzalo - 20/20

@1234567890 - 20/20

@goofycilla90 - 20/20

@JORDAN_FAN - 20/20

@*Wallace - 20/20

@*Amanda - 20/20

@jarmon - 20/20

@Deeee - 20/20

@totes4totes - 20/20

Derek

Worst average for a #20 of our game yet. 16 out of 19 of us ranked it dead last. Look, I know some of you don’t like that I include promos/challenge/winner/makeover shots in this game. I put them there because some are hilarious and some are genuinely great. I think it makes each new cycle more interesting because everyone remembers the makeover shots, everyone remembers the challenges, and it’s fun to see what extra photos get included aside from the regular photos. Plus, if there’s disasters during the cuts, then maybe a nice other photo will be leftover to mix things up for our top 20. That being said, this photo is an embarrassment. NO ONE HERE REMEMBERED THAT THIS PHOTO EXISTED BEFORE I POSTED THE CYCLE PHOTOS. It’s less memorable than my extra photos and it’s also MUCH MUCH WORSE than most of them. Literally any makeover shot would be better than this, for example. But forget about the extra photos… this cycle was bad, but it was not so bad that this should be anywhere near the Top 20. And there were plenty of options besides this one to choose from at the time. I could rant about this for days, especially considering all the Women’s Magazine photos that got lost so this could be here lol. And Megan's right: If you're going for a joke pick, there are much better memes to choose. Anyway, enjoy your #20

Akshar

LMFAOOO this is hilarious. Hopefully this picture gets an average rating between 19.0 - 20.0 like it deserves. This joke was not funny @ Chris & Solaris.

Wallace

I like Whitney, but am surprised this made it here. I guess we always need an easy #20. :haha:

Rei

Why?

Alex

Good face, okay pose. Every last one of you who #dragged Danielle's Future Careers picture making it to the end now owes her an apology.

Dee

What the hell is this?

Gigi

Not top 20 material.

Diana

Delete this whole thread for having this photo in our endgame. Least deserving shot yet. It's kinda of laughable no offense to whomever moved it on. 

Gonzalo

200.gif 

Richard

This was advanced for some reason.

Megan

Just awful. If we were gonna put awful photos in, shoulda been Jaslene's FOUR PERSONALITIES. 

Priscilla

as dee says “y"

Chris

Agreed to move it on as I knew it was not a threat to my favourites. 

Amanda

Why did we allow this to be in the Top 20? Yes, the photo shoots this cycle sucked, but there were better options than this if we look at the few good photo shoots this cycle had.

JORDAN

I guess this was a serious advancement?

Victoria

200.gif

19. Jael - Candy

7GD5nGr_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

15.89 / 20

Megan - 7/20

Rei - 11/20

Alex - 12/20

Akshar - 14/20

Zoey - 15/20

JORDAN - 15/20

Amanda - 15/20

Richard - 16/20

Gigi - 16/20

Gonzalo - 16/20

Sola - 17/20

Chris - 18/20

Victoria - 18/20

Priscilla - 18/20

Wallace - 18/20

Dee - 18/20

Derek - 19/20

Diana - 19/20

Lily - 20/20

Rei

Great

Alex

This is such a Jael shot. It really shows off her personality well, but is still extremely strong.

Akshar

Another weird pose that really works. Love that we got some Jael representation in the Top 20. RIP Queen.

Wallace

Happy Jael got a shot in the finals, although I would have preferred it to be her High School Cliche image. A good and fun shot but not crazy about it.

Dee

This picture is not it.

Derek

Not my favorite shot of Jael but I don’t mind her getting some representation in our 20.

Lily

Honestly nothing against Jael. This is a cool shot. Just preferred the other candy shots and it slipped down to the bottom for me as I went through the photos.

18. Felicia - Candy

e0Fg2ty_d.webp?maxwidth=1520&fidelity=grand

15.79 / 20

Gigi - 6/20

Gonzalo - 12/20

Wallace - 13/20

Chris - 15/20

Lily - 15/20

Victoria - 15/20

Rei - 16/20

Zoey - 16/20

Richard - 17/20

Priscilla - 17/20

JORDAN - 17/20

Amanda - 17/20

Akshar - 17/20

Dee - 17/20

Derek - 18/20

Sola - 18/20

Diana - 18/20

Alex - 18/20

Megan - 18/20

Wallace

I'm not expecting this to rank high but I was lowkey wanting this to make it to the end, and glad it did. I thought this was a fun sexy shot of Felicia.

Rei

Sweet

Akshar

Resting on pretty. Literally go girl! Give us nothing!

Dee

Very boring.

Derek

Megan is right. This could have been great but they gave the models 1 too many obstacles. Naked, AND they have to... HOLD A SCOOP OF ICE CREAM? One of the dumbest ideas in the history of the show. Dangerous (frostbite is a legitimate concern) and ugly to look at. This shot could have been great if she didn’t have a big scoop of melting ice cream on her crotch. And if the models didn’t have to worry about gross unsexy ice cream in their hands, they could have given better poses, etc.

Alex

Just a great shot. Not a lot to say about it, but I love it.

Megan

This could have been a fun shoot but just ended up with not great results. 

17. Jaslene - Aboriginal Dance

R4Nbvwq_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

14.68 / 20

Priscilla - 4/20

Zoey - 6/20

Amanda - 10/20

Megan - 12/20

Richard - 13/20

Lily - 13/20

Derek - 14/20

Victoria - 14/20

JORDAN - 14/20

Wallace - 15/20

Rei - 17/20

Diana - 17/20

Alex - 17/20

Gigi - 18/20

Chris - 19/20

Sola - 19/20

Gonzalo - 19/20

Akshar - 19/20

Dee - 19/20

Derek

Kind of dull. If the background models didn’t also have their hands up this would be a fail.

Wallace

Nice shot and I do like this, but not one of my favorites. I would have preferred Jaslene's Women's Magazine shot in over this, so that my 4 favorite shots of Jaslene all could have made the finals.

Rei

Average

Alex

Ranking Jaslene's [redacted] and aboriginal shots next to each other because they're so similar. Hands up in one and down in the other.

Gonzalo

200.gif 

Akshar

LOL! This made Top 20 over Renee's Women's Magazine? LMAOOOO please.

Dee

She just looks angry?

16. Dionne - Men’s Magazine

vemODMP_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

14.05 / 20

Zoey - 4/20

Gigi - 8/20

Megan - 10/20

Chris - 12/20

Diana - 13/20

Alex - 14/20

Gonzalo - 14/20

Wallace - 14/20

Amanda - 14/20

Sola - 15/20

Dee - 15/20

Derek - 16/20

Lily - 16/20

Priscilla - 16/20

JORDAN - 16/20

Akshar - 16/20

Victoria - 17/20

Rei - 18/20

Richard - 19/20

Megan

Nothing to write home about. But it's not actively bad. 

Alex

While most of the other girls really killed this shoot, her's sadly stands out as the weakest. I bumped it up as much as I could just to help her out since I love Wholahay and this is her only shot here. I'd prefer her stereotype, candy, or women's magazine shot here instead. Or Four Personalities for bringing Wholahay into our lives :wub::wub:

Gonzalo

200.gif

Wallace

Happy Dionne got a shot here in the finals. A mature and sexy shot of her. Also my least favorite of the Men's Magazine shots but that's not a bad thing, as I really like or love all of the pics from that theme.

Dee

Yeah, this picture is not it.

Derek

One of my all time favorite personalities on the show with one of the worst portfolios ever for a top 4 contestant. We should totally rank portfolios after this! Rank all winner portfolios, runner-up portfolios, etc. 

Akshar

The guy is hot.

Rei

Wholahay

Edited by FrogLenzen

Models Remaining:

Brittany

Dionne

Felicia

Jael

Jaslene

Natasha

Renee

Sarah

Whitney

Photo Shoots Remaining:

Political Issue

High School Cliche

Candy

Crime Scene

Gender Swap

Men's Magazine

Women's Magazine

Aboriginal Dance

Edited by FrogLenzen

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown (Cycle 8 Results: 16-20)
  • FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown (Cycle 11 - Rankings Due Sunday pm)