Forgotten performances/contestants that deserve more attention

Mistake006

1 hour ago, AliXRose said:

YAAAAAS QUEEN. What I LOVED about Myracle's voice is that there's some certain brokenness (or cry?) she has that's so appealing to my ears lol. I haven't heard many who had such talent 

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

YAAAAAS QUEEN. What I LOVED about Myracle's voice is that there's some certain brokenness (or cry?) she has that's so appealing to my ears lol. I haven't heard many who had such talent 

I heard a rasp that's so emotional, I'm so glad that Queen Gwen 👑 saved her. 

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Angeles said:

I will always respect her for that ! I mean c'mon, Blake saves the one who had the worst performance : meltdown. Gwen saves the one who had the best performance : meltdown. :whut:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

I will always respect her for that ! I mean c'mon, Blake saves the one who had the worst performance : meltdown. Gwen saves the one who had the best performance : meltdown. :whut:

People just want the coaches to save their favorites & not the ones with the best performances (I'm guilty of this, too). 

• Like 3

On 5/31/2021 at 1:42 PM, Daillon said:

Lindsay Pavao - Say Aah

Nicole Nelson - Hallelujah

Josh Kaufman - Love Runs Out

Menlik vs Troy - Maneater

Meghan Linsey - Girl Crush

Emily Keener - Lilac Wine

Can't remember the other performances when Emily sang lilac wine, but I do remember it being the most memorable of the night

And if I recall correctly, that performance got her eliminated smh.

Also, Troy and menliks battle is addicting to listen to. I don't think it's forgotten though, I've seen it mentioned a couple of times around here at the very least.

18 hours ago, Teraginn said:

I wish JHud would have done to Ignatious Carmouche what she did for Makenzie Thomas.

EDIT: I realized he was a 2 chair turn rather than a 1 chair too late, so my comparison isn't really valid, oops.

Ugh, Ignatious' voice was just incredible. His blind was amazing! I wish he went farther.

18 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

The fact she saved Eric over him in the battle is a crime, tbh - I get that she needed fodder for Davon, so maybe she felt less guilty sacrificing Eric to him than she would’ve with Ignatious? Who knows.

Speaking of Team JHud, Shi’Ann and Stephan’s battle was one of my favorites that season but I don’t see it getting nearly the buzz on here Karli vs. Addison and Janice vs. Katrina do.

YES! Shi'Ann and Stephan's battles were so good!

12 hours ago, Mistake006 said:

this was one of my favorite performances of the season.

-

the live version is amazing but I cant find it anywhere

https://www.aparat.com/v/QIChJ/The_Voice_2018_Knockout_-_Sharane_Calister%3A_%26quot%3BAll_I_Could 

This is where I listen to it every once in a while. One of my favorite knockouts ever.

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

IDF went into war mode when she was saved over It girl Kyndal, and didnt like Myracle's Top 12 performance (The majority expected her to be in the bottom 3). But then IDF loved "Everybody Hurts", her top 11 and was confident in her advancing. She was finally being appreciated. And then came the IS. Too late guys lol.

Yeah, I reread that thread recently. Luckily most of them are gone now LOL, I think most of us here appreciate Myracle a lot more. I'm surprised I didn't go in at that moment and create an account just to provide support for Myracle, given the bashing.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Angeles said:

I agree, Queen Gwen made the right decision :wub:

"Get Here" was amazing, and if Gwen didn't pick her, we wouldn't have gotten "Everybody Hurts" or "You Are So Beautiful," two of the best performances of the season.

• Like 4

- I remember the first season I started watching in season 12 and the performance that got my attention to watch The Voice was Hannah Eyre’s Bleeding Love. That performance was amazing!

- Roderick Chambers was also underrated in his battle and KO I loved his falsetto for both performances like Redbone and when the party’s over. 

- I’m so happy Myracle, Ricky and more are getting appreciated. 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

Unpopular-  but I really loved Joana Martinez version of California Dreamin. It was awesome! 

I really liked it.

Another underrated singer

6 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

LoL I remember Queen Kyndal beating Rose, Joanna, Jake, and Myracle on the PO poll(for Team Gwen) with her Iconic Performance of "10,000 hours".

Seriously? Lmao :rofl:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

Unpopular-  but I really loved Joana Martinez version of California Dreamin. It was awesome! 

joana was so good, i have no idea why she was elim'd before the SF honestly. i liked HS but joana was way more polished than them

7 hours ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

- I remember the first season I started watching in season 12 and the performance that got my attention to watch The Voice was Hannah Eyre’s Bleeding Love. That performance was amazing!

- Roderick Chambers was also underrated in his battle and KO I loved his falsetto for both performances like Redbone and when the party’s over. 

- I’m so happy Myracle, Ricky and more are getting appreciated. 

yes!!! bleeding love was stunning

Reagan Strange - "Photograph"

Reagan Strange - "Worth it"

Reagan Strange - "Dancing on my own"

Kyndal Inskeep - "Elastic Heart"

Sydney Rhame - "Photograph"

Zach Seabaugh - "Take Your Time"

Barrett Baber and Dustin - "Walking in memphis" ~ One of the best country battles ever. IMO

3 hours ago, mariahmc said:

This performance was amazing!

YEEAAAH but I prefer Sylvia's version more for some reason (maybe because Sylvia had that power I wanted? idk, both were stellar though). She did not deserve to go home after THAT performance, good thing there's this coach comeback thing way back

which brings me back to that girl, I love Sylvia but I think she's rarely mentioned here

oh and Dani Moz

Also I know Mia Z's already loved here because of her Ain't No Sunshine cover, but I personally love her Hold On, I'm Comin' performance too

• Like 2

Just now, sydneysam said:

Also I know Mia Z's already loved here because of her Ain't No Sunshine cover, but I personally love her Hold On, I'm Comin' performance too

That was phenomenal. She has range for days.

5 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

oh and Dani Moz

Love these two.

I think S8 has some really underrated performances. I watch these three a lot:

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Love these two.

I think S8 has some really underrated performances. I watch these three a lot:

OMG YAAAS LOVED THESE 3, especially Lexi's! She came out of nowhere LMAO