♫♪~• Jordan Smith Fan Thread ~♪♫•

Hamza Tufail

• 2 weeks later...

Christian music isn't my thing but It's so nice to see Jordan doing such an amazing job with these songs. It feels like he was made to sing Christian songs. His voice is(Like it has been said earlier) so angelic. It always gives me goosebumps whenever I listen to it. 

• Like 2

Just now, Hamza Tufail said:

It always gives me goosebumps whenever I listen to it. 

Same man. P.S. His vocals are so brilliant too. He always slays me. Long live the King!

I hope he continues this trajectory It has been an amazing year for him and for us(Jordan's fans). Hoping to see some more music from him next year.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Christian music isn't my thing but It's so nice to see Jordan doing such an amazing job with these songs. It feels like he was made to sing Christian songs. His voice is(Like it has been said earlier) so angelic. It always gives me goosebumps whenever I listen to it. 

Yeah it's so angelic. I normally don't like big vocalists but Jordan is one of the very few exceptions. I remember when he came for auditioning I initially thought it was a female. But when Blake turned his chair and they showed Jordan's face I was like .... Holy Sh!t. He's man(Kinda like Gwen's reaction).

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Elena69 said:

Yeah it's so angelic. I normally don't like big vocalists but Jordan is one of the very few exceptions. I remember when he came for auditioning I initially thought it was a female. But when Blake turned his chair and they showed Jordan's face I was like .... Holy Sh!t. He's man(Kinda like Gwen's reaction).

Yeah lol. It was definitely one of the biggest surprises for me on this show. :haha:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jordan Smith Fan said:

I hope he continues this trajectory It has been an amazing year for him and for us(Jordan's fans). Hoping to see some more music from him next year.

I'm sure he will.

I wish he releases something at the levels of Only love. That's my favorite album from him.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Elena69 said:

Lol I don't know why but I always thought he was a male. imao

• Haha 2