♫♪~• Jordan Smith Fan Thread ~♪♫•

Hamza Tufail

3 hours ago, HelenaHandbasket said:

The official Voice channel has Jordan’s “Somebody to Love” back up under a “Best of the Voice” banner. 

3 hours ago, HelenaHandbasket said:

Also Chandelier 

too bad it doesn’t have the bazillion views the ordinal had

Fogot about them. I will post them in the OP. And yes it would've been iconic if they hadn't taken down his original videos.

Also, Jordan was the first contestant whose both performances were posted in this "Best of the voice".

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, HelenaHandbasket said:

Well they did say “Best” 😉

Some people complain that why they post Jordan's videos because they are very easy to find on You Tube but they forget that it's not about posting videos which are not on You Tube anymore but it's about posting the videos which were "THE BEST"

Also, can you give me a favor? Check the Fan-list and tell me if anyone is missing from it.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Jyn Mycle said:

@Hamza Tufail add me. 

Added and Welcome! :spaz:

15 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Just wanted to share that I'm not going to be here until 12th July because of my board examinations. In that time if someone wants to get added then they can mention istersay. I'm sure she'll add them.

Nvm.

• Haha 2

One thing I've noticed is that Jordan's main strength is the Christian Music. He is always connected at his best there. You can clearly see it in this video. Just by seeing his body language it tells how much this song means to him.

On 5/30/2021 at 9:43 AM, Hamza Tufail said:

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Jyn Mycle said:

Thanks.

I'm sure you can't resist not checking IDF. 😂

It also has to do with the delaying of my board examinations. According to previous Date Sheet they were from "24th June to 12th July" but now they will START from 12th July.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Found this cover on YouTube. I think it's much better than his The Voice's version. Any thoughts? 

From what I know, Tommee Profitt had wanted to do this album "The Birth of A King" for a long time. From Tommee's comment in the comment area of the video, he didn't know Jordan had already done this song when he asked him to be a part of the project. I prefer it over his The Voice interpretation. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Nutterbutter said:

From what I know, Tommee Profitt had wanted to do this album "The Birth of A King" for a long time. From Tommee's comment in the comment area of the video, he didn't know Jordan had already done this song when he asked him to be a part of the project. I prefer it over his The Voice interpretation. 

Same. Although his voice performance was also a 10/10.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...