RuPaul's Drag Race - All Stars 6

Elliott

Second episode highlights were Rajah and Kylie.  I would have given the win to Sonique as I will remember all of her runways this week.  I did love Rajahs 2nd and 3rd runways though, so I am not mad by the win.  I actually approve of Eurekas top placing too surprisingly.

The Brooke Lynn and Rajah lip sync was great.  It seemed chopped a little weird as I didn't find it as epic as it should have been.  Both slayed it on their own though.  

Why is Yara still there?  Jiggly has 2 great runways, just a poor design runway.  I am not here for Yara.  

1. Ginger Minj - still my fav so far, despite an meh second week

2. Ra'Jah O'Hara - a great double premiere, and she seems so much nicer then last time.

3. Trinity K. Bonet - loved her comentary

4. Kylie Sonique Love - strong week

5. Eureka! - surprisingly the biggest surprise of the second round.

6. Pandora Boxx - Just sort of there in the second round.

7. Jan - meh Week

8. Scarlet Envy - just there

9. Akeria C. Davenport - I agree she had weaker looks by comparison, but I really did like the cup concept of her final look.

10. Jiggly Caliente - :( 

11. Silky Nutmeg Ganache - No thanks this week!

12. Yara Sofia - I have much distain for her. 🙂 

Episode 1 talent show ranking ranking:

01. Yara Sofia

02. Eureka O’Hara - Should’ve won the talent show.

03. Kylie Sonique Love

04. Jan
05. Scarlet Envy

06. Ra’Jah

07. Silky Nutmeg Ganache

08. Serena ChaCha

09. Akeria C. Davenport

10. Ginger Minj

11. Pandora Boxx

12. Jiggly Caliente

13. Trinity K. Bonet

Episode 2 ranking:

01. Eureka O’Hara

02. Kylie Sonique Love

03. Jan

04. Silky Nutmeg Ganache

05. Yara Sofia

06. Ra’Jah

07. Scarlet Envy

08. Ginger Minj

09. Akeria C. Davenport

10. Trinity K. Bonet

11. Pandora Boxx

12. Jiggly Caliente

Overall:

01. Eureka

02. Yara

03. Kylie

04. Silky

05. Jan

06. Ra’Jah

07. Scarlet

08. Ginger

09. Akeria

10. Pandora

11. Trinity

Just watched the first episode.

I mean I think the first boot was by no means a shock but I actually felt really bad for her! I probably would have put Jiggly in her spot for bottom two. I don’t think it was anything great but I was expecting worse honestly.

Oof Trinity…she’s such a phenomenal lip syncer and dancer that even if she went for the predictable choice in the variety show, I think she could have stood out still. I respect the risk but choosing to do comedy when, as she noted, the last two girls out first did the same, was definitely a choice.

Ra’Jah is a star. Her rudemption is starting on a strong note all around!

• Like 1

I have not enjoyed myself that much watching episodes of Drag Race in a long time. I'm soooooo happy to have all them back on the screen. I think they are getting the hang of the LSA element in the show. I've made sure to avoid all spoilers for them and I was literally dancing around the room seeing Coco and then seeing Brooke on my TV and slaying. Weeeeeeeeeee this is so much fun. 

8 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

I was literally dancing around the room seeing Coco and then seeing Brooke on my TV and slaying. Weeeeeeeeeee this is so much fun. 

I want to know who decided on Brooke doing the Janet Jackson song and not Coco, because I just want to talk 🙂

• Haha 1

1. Ra’jah O’Hara - Already in the books for best rudemptions. They could have given her both wins this week and I’d have no complaints. Iconic!

2. Kylie Sonique Love - One of the standouts from the many songs we had. And a great performance in the ball!

3. Jan - omg they are determined to make her snap again with these safe placements. I think it was fair but she was on the higher end of safe both weeks I think. Give me a Jan villain arc I beg!

4. Scarlet Envy - she did a great job both weeks, I’ve been pleasantly surprised so far!

5. A’Keria C. Davenport - I adore her but I’m nervous. Her talent show was fun but got lost in the shuffle. I really liked her second ball look but wasn’t crazy about the others. :(

6. Trinity K. Bonet - oof I am rooting for her to turn things around but I was disappointed both weeks. Also nervous.

7. Ginger Minj - I like Ginger but she was middle of the road for me both weeks.

8. Pandora Boxx - fun performance in the first week, otherwise kinda slipped under the radar.

9. Yara Sofia - her talent show was fun but I don’t think it would have been in my top three. :haha: Hit and miss on the ball too.

10. Serena ChaCha - honestly? she kinda deserved better! I thought she looked great.

11. Eureka! - while I’m not personally much of a fan, I think she’s done a good job both weeks.

12. Jiggly Caliente - I really enjoyed her and was sad to see her go so soon, but it was fair. I think she missed the mark both weeks.

13. Silky Nutmeg Ganache - honestly I’m not sure I’d have put her in the bottom for the first week, at least it was something different. But I didn’t care for her ball looks.

Saw the first two episodes!! Rankings based on how I feel they've done so far:

1. Ra'Jah O'Hara - I mean.....f*cking legend already. Should have won the talent show and absolutely slayed the ball AND the lipsync. I smile so big every time she's on the screen! Confessional comedy queen. Love that she was able to self-reflect on how she came across on S11 and come back with a quietly confident vengeance. Hope she continues her domination all season long.

---

2. Scarlet Envy - Honestly? I thought she could have easily been in the top 3 for either or both of the first two episodes. I especially think she should have been in the top over Eureka for the ball challenge (though Eureka was my 4th favorite so not a big deal either way). I am feeling Scarlet so far.

3. Eureka! - She was really fun in the talent show and has been bringing it on the runway. I think so far her personality has been a little OTT per usual but at least she hasn't said or done anything delusional...yet. Still rooting for her!

4. Kylie Sonique Love - Not connecting with her too much on a personal level yet but her ball looks were all magical and she is absolutely stunning.

5. Jan - I don't really understand why she chose to just recreate her S12 ball look but it was definitely much better than the first go around.

6. Trinity K Bonet - Disappointing first week, pretty good second week. Still love Trinity more than most of the rest of the queens but something is missing so far. Hoping she can bring it soon!

7. Ginger Minj - Objectively, she's about middle of the pack so far so I will place her here.

8. Yara Sofia - Did well the first week, though I don't think she should have won tbh. The second week she was a mess and fully deserved to be in the bottom 2. I love Yara but I'm finding her personality wearing a little thin this season already? Like for the first time ever I understand why Elliott is so put off by her :haha: But overall I still adore her.

9. Pandora Boxx - Yeah, like she's doing fine objectively but she feels like a major filler queen to me. :( 

10. A'Keria C. Davenport - See Pandora

11. Silky Nutmeg Ganache - Without the theatrics and drama, Silky is just a painfully average queen so far this season.

12. Jiggly Caliente - Super disappointed, she seemed in a much better headspace this time than in S4....but if you don't have the chops you don't have the chops!

13. Serena ChaCha - The gag of them bringing this bitch back....followed by the gag of her going home first in a very unexciting manner.....I can't

01. Kylie Sonique Love - I can’t help but go ThorgyThorOhWorkBitch.gif every time she’s on the runway. I’ve been wanting her on All Stars for years and she hasn’t disappointed.

02. Ra’jah O’Hara - Holy glow-up, Batman! The two episodes were just Ra’jah’s world and we were living in it. As someone who stanned her in S11, I love seeing her get the Rudemption already.

03. Ginger Minj - She hasn’t stood out much so far but I also know it’s still earlier. I still have her as my winner pick, so hopefully we see more of her coming up.

04. Pandora Boxx - S2 representation :wub: Loved to see how much she’s grown and I hope she can reclaim the fan’s love.

05. A’keria Davenport - Her variety show should’ve just been 90 seconds of her twerking to a club rumix of “Twerking Is A Blessing.”

06. Scarlet Envy - I enjoyed her in the first two episodes and actually would’ve put her in the top. O.o
07. Jan - Jan in her introduction: “I was at an 11 the entire season so I’m going to tone it down.” Also Jan: 
08. Jiggly Caliente - Sad to see her go but I don’t care that much.
09. Serena Cha Cha - Don’t @ me for this, but I actually wouldn’t have cut her first? She did better than a couple in the talent show, despite her performance being kind of meh.

10. Trinity K Bonèt - Easily the worst in the premiere and didn’t care for her first two looks in the second episode. Also I laughed so hard at the shade of the premiere having them talk about trans representation followed immediately by her entrance 💀
11/12. Eureka! & Silky Nutmeg Ganache - Still annoying.
13. Yara Sofia - How TF did she win the first challenge? Like no shade (for once), but I easily would’ve put several others in the top over her. On the flip side, I - shockingly - don’t think she deserved the B2 for the second episode. However, I was hoping beyond hope that it would be a double elimination or something and we could get rid of her.

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

01. Kylie Sonique Love - I can’t help but go ThorgyThorOhWorkBitch.gif every time she’s on the runway. I’ve been wanting her on All Stars for years and she hasn’t disappointed.

02. Ra’jah O’Hara - Holy glow-up, Batman! The two episodes were just Ra’jah’s world and we were living in it. As someone who stanned her in S11, I love seeing her get the Rudemption already.

03. Ginger Minj - She hasn’t stood out much so far but I also know it’s still earlier. I still have her as my winner pick, so hopefully we see more of her coming up.

04. Pandora Boxx - S2 representation :wub: Loved to see how much she’s grown and I hope she can reclaim the fan’s love.

05. A’keria Davenport - Her variety show should’ve just been 90 seconds of her twerking to a club rumix of “Twerking Is A Blessing.”

06. Scarlet Envy - I enjoyed her in the first two episodes and actually would’ve put her in the top. O.o
07. Jan - Jan in her introduction: “I was at an 11 the entire season so I’m going to tone it down.” Also Jan: 
08. Jiggly Caliente - Sad to see her go but I don’t care that much.
09. Serena Cha Cha - Don’t @ me for this, but I actually wouldn’t have cut her first? She did better than a couple in the talent show, despite her performance being kind of meh.

10. Trinity K Bonèt - Easily the worst in the premiere and didn’t care for her first two looks in the second episode. Also I laughed so hard at the shade of the premiere having them talk about trans representation followed immediately by her entrance 💀
11/12. Eureka! & Silky Nutmeg Ganache - Still annoying.
13. Yara Sofia - How TF did she win the first challenge? Like no shade (for once), but I easily would’ve put several others in the top over her. On the flip side, I - shockingly - don’t think she deserved the B2 for the second episode. However, I was hoping beyond hope that it would be a double elimination or something and we could get rid of her.

how are we in like. total agreement. except I have kylie lower. but still.

Okay here's the thing. Why are they calling it a game within a game, if they're not going to show any of the game to us??? If this secret twist is just that someone comes back to the competition... how is that any different than any other All Stars season? We already know they are going to do that. So what makes this different? I don't understand.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Drew said:

I love Yara! Am I the only one? She’s a certifiable lunatic and I’m here for it. 

Nah, I've always been a fan of Yara - not my top favourite of the seaosn but def. in the top-ish. 

• Like 1