American Idol Season 20 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

1 hour ago, JodiRose said:

Kendra Checketts from The Voice Season 16 is auditioning!

YES!!!!! I am so glad that Kendra is coming back to our TV's!! She was one of my favorites for Season 16... they should have given her a better song on Top 24 and she would have made it to 4 guaranteed. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This thread has been pretty dead lol. However, I have some good news for the few of us interested in spoilers for S20 (Hopefully more will join us from The Voice forum due to The Voice not having a spring season this year)! 

The earliest evidence I can find of when Hollywood Week occurred last season, on this forum and other sites, is December 7th 2020. Assuming this season is operating on the same schedule as last season and previous ones (Hollywood Week always has been filmed early/mid December in ABC era), we may start to see contestants fly out to LA as early as the end of this week! 

Additionally, last season they filmed Genre Challenge/Duets Challenge/Showstoppers back to back all in December. If they use that format, we should get Top 24/Top 20 spoilers by mid December. However, if they bring back the Green Mile/Hawaii episode and make it a seperate thing from Hollywood Week, we will have to wait until late January/early February. Either way, we should be able to know at least the Top 50/Top 48 by mid-December assuming Idol Maniac gives us spoilers, or if social medias are tracked to see how long people stayed in LA for. 

Excited for this season to get going! 

Edited by m1key
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Do we know what the Idol hotel looks like?

cV7shte.jpg

I found this photo in my camera roll from last year, taken by a random contestant lol. I used Google Earth and it looks like they stayed at the Loews Hollywood Hotel for Hollywood Week.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, m1key said:

cV7shte.jpg

I found this photo in my camera roll from last year, taken by a random contestant lol. I used Google Earth and it looks like they stayed at the Loews Hollywood Hotel for Hollywood Week.

Thanks. Hopefully we can get a room picture.