American Idol Season 20 Spoilers

Idol Maniac

• istersay featured and pinned this topic
12 hours ago, laumopera said:

So fast 😅

:rofl: my fault, made the thread and made IM the OP, but if he doesn't want to spoil then someone else can have it

1 hour ago, blackfield said:

let's hope this is the very last season of idol. FOR REAL. this is not  a singing competition anymore. 

You want this show to end yet... you're here because...? 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, redwood79 said:

Exactly. Nobody is holding a gun at anybody's head saying you have to watch this season or any upcoming ones 💀

• Like 2

22 hours ago, redwood79 said:

54 minutes ago, m1key said:

Exactly. Nobody is holding a gun at anybody's head saying you have to watch this season or any upcoming ones 💀

as much as I enjoyed following the show, this season was my limit. too much controversy and double standards. the show introduced me to some incredible singers some I still follow but this season was the end for me. yet I still enjoy coming here to check what is going on. same as with checking and reading mj blog. 

On 5/26/2021 at 1:18 PM, blackfield said:

let's hope this is the very last season of idol. FOR REAL. this is not  a singing competition anymore. 

Not to be a jerk, but if you don't like Idol then maybe stop watching it? :P

It's not that deep of a show. Even though us die hards make it out to be.

I wouldn't mind them ending on season 20, but hey. Talent doesn't stop getting discovered just because the old way of finding it is now obsolete. People are getting famous because of not just YouTube... But Tik Tok?!

Such a useless social media platform that has already made "stars." lol 

I still buy albums (CD+vinyl) and still go to shows (IN THE FUTURE. FALL PLEASE.) but you couldn't pay me to beg for AI to end just because my fave/the best voice doesn't win! 🙂 

10 hours ago, KelseyW said:

Not to be a jerk, but if you don't like Idol then maybe stop watching it? :P

It's not that deep of a show. Even though us die hards make it out to be.

I wouldn't mind them ending on season 20, but hey. Talent doesn't stop getting discovered just because the old way of finding it is now obsolete. People are getting famous because of not just YouTube... But Tik Tok?!

Such a useless social media platform that has already made "stars." lol 

I still buy albums (CD+vinyl) and still go to shows (IN THE FUTURE. FALL PLEASE.) but you couldn't pay me to beg for AI to end just because my fave/the best voice doesn't win! 🙂 

Who’s watching!? Stopped watching long time ago but I still enjoy keeping updated from mj blog. 

3 hours ago, blackfield said:

Who’s watching!? Stopped watching long time ago but I still enjoy keeping updated from mj blog. 

Oh. Fair enough. I'm sorry I get protective of AI. lol

MJ's is really the only constant source of Idol info besides IdolForums and the AI alumni members social media pages/official sites... :/ 

• 3 months later...