American Idol Season 20 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

8 hours ago, m1key said:

All of the tickets have that design on the back of them I'm pretty sure. 

Ok, at least it’s confirmed that she got a golden ticket (even though we already knew from spoilers. :haha:)

4 minutes ago, m1key said:

https://www.mjsbigblog.com/american-idol-2022-plans-to-employ-alums-as-mentors-see-new-promo.htm

Some new info:

- There will be alumni mentors throughout the season.

- The average contestant age this season is 20.

So excited to see who they select for the alumni mentors. :w00tbounce: Looks like Chayce is going to be one of them. I’m glad they’re really harping in on the 20th season aspect. 

• Like 1

I would love to watch Jay Copeland and Kezia Istonia in a duet; Nicolina Bozzo & Jacob Moran;   Allegra Milles & Christian Guardino; Lexi Weege & Sage; Kirk Richmond & Tyler Allen

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥, amazing 🤩🤩🤩🤩

It would be superb!!!

11 hours ago, Meme123 said:

Feel like American idol 

only has Black soul singers and WGWG’s female country contestants since Simon Randy and Paula era 

Edited: Pia Toscano, Haley Reinhart, Jax, Daniel Seavey, Ada Vox, Michael J. Woodard, etc. say hi.

Edited by mrsvaledictorian2017

8 hours ago, mrsvaledictorian2017 said:

Edited: Pia Toscano, Haley Reinhart, Jax, Daniel Seavey, Ada Vox, Michael J. Woodard, etc. say hi.

Hollie Cavanaugh, Trent Harmon, Joey Cook, Casey Abrams, Maddie Poppe, (Who is NOT country.) Alejandro Aranda. Who is not just some dude with a guitar. IMO

I could go on. ABC Idol and the AI AFTER Simon, Randy, and Paula had so many great singers in the past and continue to feature great artists. IMO

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KelseyW said:

Hollie Cavanaugh, Trent Harmon, Joey Cook, Casey Abrams, Maddie Poppe, (Who is NOT country.) Alejandro Aranda. Who is not just some dude with a guitar. IMO

I could go on. ABC Idol and the AI AFTER Simon, Randy, and Paula had so many great singers in the past and continue to feature great artists. IMO

Yes all of those people as well. I just didn’t want to sound like I was rambling on and on.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, m1key said:

The way they talk to eachother (and about the future of eachothers careers) makes me think they are 1. very close and 2. in the Top 24 together. 

I’m not sure about Fritz. He has been HEAVILY promoting his original music lately, including a kickstarter for an album (?)

13 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m not sure about Fritz. He has been HEAVILY promoting his original music lately, including a kickstarter for an album (?)

Normally I would agree, but in the live it was mentioned a few times that Leah is also working on an album at the moment (if you look at her info theres a bunch of stuff about her recording too) and I have a hard time believing shes not in Top 24. Willie also released an album mid-season last year right before lives began so I'm pretty sure contestants can dabble in both original music while also focusing on Idol.

Edited by m1key
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, m1key said:

Normally I would agree, but in the live it was mentioned a few times that Leah is also working on an album at the moment (if you look at her info theres a bunch of stuff about her recording too) and I have a hard time believing shes not in Top 24. Willie also released an album mid-season last year right before lives began so I'm pretty sure contestants can dabble in both original music while also focusing on Idol.

Yes. Last year, Chayce also promoted his band’s album during his time on the show. Wyatt and Beane also posted about their respective EPs in their Instagram stories. It seems like ABC allows that. I remember Maddie also posted links to her Songs From the Basement EP right after her audition aired. That was around the same time I followed her on Twitter and IG. 

• Thanks 1