American Idol Season 20 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

1 hour ago, m1key said:

Normally I would agree, but in the live it was mentioned a few times that Leah is also working on an album at the moment (if you look at her info theres a bunch of stuff about her recording too) and I have a hard time believing shes not in Top 24. Willie also released an album mid-season last year right before lives began so I'm pretty sure contestants can dabble in both original music while also focusing on Idol.

Good point. I’m not entirely sure of the Idol protocol when it comes to original music releases.

On 1/18/2022 at 2:42 PM, m1key said:

The way they talk to eachother (and about the future of eachothers careers) makes me think they are 1. very close and 2. in the Top 24 together. 

What I got from it was two music nerds who bonded during the Idol process so far. That’s always the coolest thing for contestants, especially the ones that live in places where they’re the only one like them.

They wouldn’t have spent any more or less time together if either or both were cut at T24, since that was the last thing filmed. 

Edited by AngelaKD
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, AngelaKD said:

What I got from it was two music nerds who bonded during the Idol process so far. That’s always the coolest thing for contestants, especially the ones that live in places where they’re the only one like them.

They wouldn’t have spent any more or less time together if either or both were cut at T24, since that was the last thing filmed. 

Lol, “two music nerds”

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

And is this Kenedi with the platinum ticket (like I manifested?) 😮 

2-D20-C11-A-3421-42-B3-9-C87-5-B59-FD65-

I do think that is a Platinum ticket, from the abnormally large size and the silver tint (but that could just be the tv screen/camera quality). 

It's so hard to believe  through Leah Marlene's interactions, she simply sends a message of support to all contestants. it's practically impossible Predict s from there.

I still prefer to believe the candidates who are the most hype from the other contestants like Danielle Finn, Allegra Milles, Emyrson Flora, Kezia Istonia, Elliot Greer, Jay Copeland, Tyler Allen, Sage, Leah Marlene, Jordan Chase.

Kennedi, Mike Parker Cristian Guardino, Yoli Mayor I don't see an interaction as strong as the others, but I doubt that 3 of those weren't chosen.

6 hours ago, olaui.hoho said:

Kennedi, Mike Parker Cristian Guardino, Yoli Mayor I don't see an interaction as strong as the others, but I doubt that 3 of those weren't chosen

Kenedi is one of the people who’s so talented that she is basically guaranteed a spot in that Top 24. Her not being in it would be an absolute robbery. 

6 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Kenedi is one of the people who’s so talented that she is basically guaranteed a spot in that Top 24. Her not being in it would be an absolute robbery. 

Last year, Amanda Mena is much more talented than Liahona, Hannah, Andrea and Alana and, even then,  didn't make the Top 24. Just like Murphy.

Amber Fiedler in 2020, they ruined a lot contestants ,until the formation of the TOP 24.  Not counting WFWG, we always have the country's contestants that they put trough.

2 hours ago, olaui.hoho said:

Last year, Amanda Mena is much more talented than Liahona, Hannah, Andrea and Alana and, even then,  didn't make the Top 24. Just like Murphy.

Amber Fiedler in 2020, they ruined a lot contestants ,until the formation of the TOP 24.  Not counting WFWG, we always have the country's contestants that they put trough.

Lol I really just asked myself in my head "Who is Alana?" but then I remembered her 💀 The edit did her dirty!

Amber was one of my fave S18 contestants after her audition but her Hawaii performance was not it.

5 hours ago, cornonthekaba said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYKu2Thv7TX/?utm_medium=copy_link

Im hoping this is the unidentified female contestant that made Top 59 & sang “Love Runs Out” 😭😭😭

Megan Parker

during Hollywood Week she posted several stories about being disappointed, that a bad day doesn't define her, "that as much as I want something, when it doesn't happen it's because it's not meant to be"

Now that we know Hawaii is happening again and thats where Top 24 is being pre-recorded, I'm going to make a schedule/format prediction:

February 27th: Auditions 1

March 6th: Auditions 2

March 13th: Auditions 3

March 20th: Auditions 4

March 28th: Auditions 5 (No episode on 27th due to Oscars)

April 3rd/4th: Genre Challenge/Duets

April 10th/11th: Showcase Round

April 17th/18th: Top 24 in Hawaii

April 24th/25th: Top 14/Top 14 Results Show

May 1st: Top 10

May 8th: Top 7

May 15th: Top 5

May 22nd: Top 3

Edited by m1key

11 hours ago, m1key said:

Now that we know Hawaii is happening again and thats where Top 24 is being pre-recorded, I'm going to make a schedule/format prediction:

February 27th: Auditions 1

March 6th: Auditions 2

March 13th: Auditions 3

March 20th: Auditions 4

March 28th: Auditions 5 (No episode on 27th due to Oscars)

April 3rd/4th: Genre Challenge/Duets

April 10th/11th: Showcase Round

April 17th/18th: Top 24 in Hawaii

April 24th/25th: Top 14/Top 14 Results Show

May 1st: Top 10

May 8th: Top 7

May 15th: Top 5

May 22nd: Top 3

Wait Showcase Round isn't in Hawaii? That's where the Top 24 are performing?