Bk1234's The Voice Season 20 Contestant Ranking List (#1 and #2 Posted!!!)

Bk1234

27 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

#20. Gean Garcia (Team Kelly -> Team Legend)

My heart skipped a beat- jk 👻

Okay 😭 I knew this would come. At least he made your top 20.. right? (I'm still not sure where to place him though LMAO)

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Mwahahaha, I was the only one who got this clue right (unless I missed something)! I take all bragging rights :haha:

Yes, you were the only one to get that clue right. :giggle:

20 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

:haha:

Nene Leakes Reality Tv GIF by Real housewives of Atlanta

:lmao:

16 minutes ago, Angeles said:

I would have placed Savanna much, much higher, but overall, I agree. 

(This is me trying to be respectful, even though you placed Savanna criminally low. Are you proud of me? lmao) 

I might have to hide from IDF after my ranking for Savanna… :stealth:

12 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Surprised Zae or Lindsay hasnt been ranked yet

Me too 🙃

3 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Lindsay is top 5 material (I would say top 3 but let’s keep it real lmao)

Maybe…

3 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

My heart skipped a beat- jk 👻

Okay 😭 I knew this would come. At least he made your top 20.. right? (I'm still not sure where to place him though LMAO)

Yeah, I was surprised to see no one guess him for the clue. :lmao:

2 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

After Lain and Kelsie's placement from Bk's last ranking thread? I'm not surprised at all 💀😂 

Ooh…

5 minutes ago, ThrowawayCrayon said:

I agree with most of these rankings overall. Although I would have ranked Savanna much higher, I really like how Bk was respectful and appreciative of Savanna despite her not really being Bk's favorite kind of artist 😀

:thumbsup: I try to find the good in every contestant with these write-ups 🙂 

• Like 1

20. Pretty much spot on for where I would put Gean. I enjoyed him during the season, but he was never one of my favorites. His tone was very distinct, which I didn’t mind but didn’t love either. 

19. I stated earlier that there were 2 contestants in your T20 that weren’t in mine, and Emma is one of them. My main problem with her was her nerves and I believed that she needed to overcome them in order to make lives, which unfortunately, she didn’t.

18. Jordan is one of those contestants who really grew on me during the season. I didn’t care for his audition, but he improved to deserve a place in the lives, and delivered one of my favorite POs. I didn’t care for his semi performance, but I enjoyed his uptempo finale. One of the few contestants who I enjoyed more in Lives than prelives. I would have had him in my Top 10 for sure.

17. Appropriate slot for Kenzie. I found him very overrated during the season, and only really enjoyed his Battle and Knockout, which wasn’t one of my favorites due to how stacked the round, and particularly his episode, were. His lives were disappointing and I was expecting a moment that never happened. Regardless, he is a decent vocalist.

16. I found Savanna enjoyable during the prelives, but was expecting to enjoy her more, considering I am a fan of good female rockers (Moriah is my favorite female eliminated before T12), though I did enjoy her every round. I would have placed her a bit higher, but not too much, because she was solid every prelives round but we didn’t see her Live.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cookie73 said:

20. Pretty much spot on for where I would put Gean. I enjoyed him during the season, but he was never one of my favorites. His tone was very distinct, which I didn’t mind but didn’t love either. 

19. I stated earlier that there were 2 contestants in your T20 that weren’t in mine, and Emma is one of them. My main problem with her was her nerves and I believed that she needed to overcome them in order to make lives, which unfortunately, she didn’t.

18. Jordan is one of those contestants who really grew on me during the season. I didn’t care for his audition, but he improved to deserve a place in the lives, and delivered one of my favorite POs. I didn’t care for his semi performance, but I enjoyed his uptempo finale. One of the few contestants who I enjoyed more in Lives than prelives. I would have had him in my Top 10 for sure.

17. Appropriate slot for Kenzie. I found him very overrated during the season, and only really enjoyed his Battle and Knockout, which wasn’t one of my favorites due to how stacked the round, and particularly his episode, were. His lives were disappointing and I was expecting a moment that never happened. Regardless, he is a decent vocalist.

16. I found Savanna enjoyable during the prelives, but was expecting to enjoy her more, considering I am a fan of good female rockers (Moriah is my favorite female eliminated before T12), though I did enjoy her every round. I would have placed her a bit higher, but not too much, because she was solid every prelives round but we didn’t see her Live.

20. :thumbsup:

19. Ooh, that’s unfortunate. Nerves were definitely a struggle for her (I can’t believe I didn’t even touch on that in her write-up :haha:) Her tone is gorgeous though. ☺️
18. Same, except he’s only in my Top 20. 🤗

17. I can understand the disappointment in his lives performances. I loved “The Keeper of the Stars” though. :wub:

16. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

#20. Gean Garcia (Team Kelly -> Team Legend)

2021-TheVoice-S20-GEAN-GARCIA-450X450-KO.jpg?impolicy=nbc_com&imwidth=480&imdensity=1
Kicking off this set and the Top 20 is another one of my pre-season favorites and the third battle steal to be ranked. His tone instantly caught my attention and after watching a few of his online covers, I immediately became a fan. My thoughts on Gean are unique because they are on the same basis as my thoughts on another contestant from last season, but I’ll get into that a little later. Gean kicked off his run (and episode two) with a solid rendition of Kodaline’s “All I Want” (yes, I’m still hoping someone sings Olivia Rodrigo’s “All I Want” someday…) If I was a coach, I probably would have turned at the first note. His tone is just so distinctively good and I’d even say it's one of the best and most unique that I have ever heard. I did notice that Gean’s voice got a little shrill when he went for the higher notes though. Gean was able to get three coaches to turn around, one of which was blocked and his top choice (I believe this would make Gean the second blocked artist ranked.) Gean ended up going with Kelly and in the Battles, he and Ryleigh delivered my favorite battle of the season. Now, even though “pov” is my favorite Ari song, I was still worried when I saw that the two of them were singing it, but thankfully, they both killed it. This is definitely an unpopular opinion, but I actually preferred Gean here. :ph34rwave: It was close, but I just preferred Gean’s tone on the song, that’s all. I will say though that Gean struggled with some of the high notes again, though it was nothing major. This is when I really began to notice that Gean’s voice is one that really benefits from its tone. Gean doesn’t need to do vocal gymnastics with his voice, since so many will be captivated by his tone. I think that’s what we saw here, because vocally speaking, Ryleigh shined. Anyway, Kelsea picked Ryleigh, which made sense, and Gean was given the opportunity to choose between Nick and John, since he was stolen. Gean ended up choosing John, which surprised me after I heard that Nick was his first choice for a coach. Gean moved on to the Knockouts where he was paired up against Victor Solomon and in my opinion, delivered his weakest performance of the competition. ☹️ Simply put, this performance unfortunately highlighted a lot of his weaknesses. He was a little pitchy in the beginning and I’m sorry, but I just wasn’t a fan of the clapping and hand moments. The performance was supposed to be an emotional dedication and it kind of was, but the unnecessary hand motions (which I think he was told to include by either Snoop or John) took away from the emotional connection. This wasn’t Gean’s best, so I understand why he went home, even though it sucks, since we could have gotten to hear more of that amazing tone in the lives. To me, Gean is similar to last season’s Ian Flanigan. They both have polarizing tones and don’t really bring much vocally to their performances because they don’t have to. The only bad thing is that, if you’re not a fan of their tone, there’s nothing to really make you enjoy their performances. The reason Gean made my Top 20 is because I love his tone and could enjoy his performances, despite the limited vocal ability that he displayed in each one. 🙂
Clue: Was he really your top coach choice? (Gean mentioned that his top coach choice in blinds was Nick, but in Battles, he was given the opportunity to join Team Nick and ended up choosing John.)

#19. Emma Caroline (Team Blake)

2021-TheVoice-S20-EMMA-CAROLINE-450X450-KO.jpg?impolicy=nbc_com&imwidth=480&imdensity=1
Up next is another one of my fan thread contestants and the second of the four-way knockout contestants to be ranked (I think you guys will be surprised to see her below Savanna Woods 😮) Emma Caroline was one of my pre-season favorites. Her Instagram cover of “GIRL” by Maren Morris instantly made me a fan, and while I probably jumped the gun on making her fan thread, supporting her throughout the season has been a blast and I have no regrets. 🙂 Emma kicked off her run with a nice performance of Kacey Musgraves’ “Slow Burn,” which Kacey actually re-posted to her Instagram story. I was originally a bit disappointed by this performance, but after a few re-watches, I fell in love with it and there was a period of time where I literally could not get it out of my head! 😂 Her tone sounded gorgeous on the song and when she went for the higher notes it literally sounded like heaven on Earth. My only issue with the performance was Emma’s stage presence. She looked very stiff on stage, but to be honest, that’s understandable when you’re singing in front of four celebrities. Emma got Kelly and Blake to turn and went with Blake. In the Battles, Emma and Cam were paired and let me just say, this was a match made in heaven. I think I mentioned this in Cam’s fan thread… say what you want about their vocals, but the bond those two formed when preparing for that performance is literally made of solid gold. ☺️ They literally spent a rehearsal day taking the time to get to know each other and bond in order to improve the authenticity of the duet. It was so touching to hear and it clearly paid off since Cam and Emma delivered one of my favorite battles of the season. 🥰 Emma sounded amazing here and her stage presence vastly improved from her audition. I think being around Cam made her more comfortable. She could have let loose a bit more, but overall, she sounded great and made improvement in areas where she needed work. Cam won the battle, but Blake waited till the last minute and saved Emma (I guess he thought that would work for stealing Ainae too…), which must have scared her to death lol. I was so happy to see Emma get saved, but my only worry was that she was going to be thrown into the four-way knockout, an even more nerve-wracking experience. 😬 To my surprise though, Emma did quite well and delivered my favorite performance from her in this round. 🤗 Her stage presence was the best it had ever been during the competition and I was very impressed with how well Emma executed some of her vocal choices. She took a big swing with this one and I’d say she hit a home run (which is most definitely an unpopular opinion. :ph34rwave:) I guess America didn’t agree though, since Emma was not voted into the Top 17. I was hoping she would take it, partly because I loved her studio and would have loved to see her growth from KOs, which were filmed months before. Her studio of “Leave the Pieces” is one of my favorites of the season and I think the song would have really allowed her to own the stage. I can’t wait to see what’s next for Emma, as she’ll definitely be one of the contestants that I keep following after the show. 🙂
Clue: Has the same last name as a contestant that has already been ranked. (Emma Warren has the same last name as Deion, who was ranked in the last set.)

#18. Jordan Matthew Young (Team Blake)

2021-TheVoice-S20-JORDAN-MATTHEW-YOUNG-450X450-KO.jpg?impolicy=nbc_com&imwidth=480&imdensity=1
Next up is the first finalist to be ranked (at least he made the Top 20, unlike last season’s “first finalist to be ranked”...) Jordan is one of those contestants that I wasn’t a big fan of pre-season and didn’t really pay attention to until one performance that pretty much made me rethink my thoughts on his entire run. Jordan kicked off his run with a pretty good performance of “I’m No Stranger to the Rain,” a country song. After first hearing this performance, I found it pretty sleepy, but after re-watching it later on, I started to really appreciate it. Jordan’s tone is just so good and he was doing some really cool stuff with his voice in his audition performance. Jordan was able to get three chairs to turn around and after annoying a few Kelly stans ( :giggle:) he ended up going with Blake (seriously though, a lot of people on here, including me, overreacted to him saying he wasn’t going with Kelly before deciding on Blake.) Anyway, Jordan moved on to the Battles where he was put in a questionable pairing and given a questionable song choice. The pairing and song made no sense, but Jordan (and Keegan) really made it work. Like I mentioned in Keegan’s write-up, Keegan had the stronger vocal performance here, but I preferred Jordan’s tone on the song. I just loved the grit and intensity he brought to the performance. Also, I can’t believe I’m saying this, but Nick made a good point here. Jordan really looked like he was up there having a great time and that authenticity is important on these types of shows. Blake ended up going with Jordan, which I wasn’t too upset about, especially since Nick stole Keegan (only to throw him to Dana in the Knockouts… 😭) Jordan moved on to the Knockouts and delivered a solid vocal with The Black Crowes’ “She Talks To Angels.” Jordan showed off the many textures and qualities of his voice here. He also brought a lot of power and energy to the song, which was nice to see. My only issue is that it was hard to connect to the emotion of the performance, which I believe was supposed to be a dedication. Jordan deservedly won the Knockout though and moved on to the Playoffs where he gave my favorite performance of his. Jordan is one of the artists this season who I feel really shined in the live shows, and I mean REALLY shined. :yes: His performance of “Gold Dust Woman” was one of the best of the night. He brought the rasp and passion, plus they let him really PLAY that guitar. Everything just came together for Jordan at that moment and this performance is what made me re-think my thoughts on all of his pre-live performances (which I would probably give much higher scores to, if I could, in the ratings thread.) Jordan got Blake’s save, which I was pleasantly surprised to see and he moved on to the Semifinals where he went back to country and sang “Rose Colored Glasses.” Outside of the strange editing, I’d say this was a nice performance from Jordan, and probably his most underrated. His tone sounded so nice here. It was almost like a lullaby, except his tone was interesting enough to keep me awake. Jordan was put in a group with Gihanna and Rachel and they sang “Go Your Own Way” by Fleetwood Mac. All I’ll say about this one is that Jordan sounded much better on his solo parts than he did when he was singing with the ladies (I will say that I think IDF was a bit harsh on this trio performance though. :ph34rwave: Jordan did not get the PV for Team Blake the following night, but he sang in the Instant Save and won it, which caused the IDF volcano to erupt. I wasn’t really upset about him winning it, to be honest. First off, I expected him to win it even before the contestants performed, plus, he gave my second favorite performance of the Instant Save, so… :stealth: He brought that lovely rasp and held out some pretty good notes, so I’d say it was a well-deserved win. Jordan moved on to the finale and gave two solid performances. His up-tempo song was perfect for him. He was right in his element, got to play his guitar, and looked like he was having a blast. I especially loved the run that he did at the end! Now, when I saw that Jordan was singing Rihanna’s “Stay” for his ballad I was so confused, but then I listened to the studio and it instantly became one of my favorite studios of the season, probably in my Top 3. 😅 Unfortunately, he didn’t deliver it as well as I expected him to live. It wasn’t bad per se, but I just lost the magic that I got from the studio recording. Some parts in the live performance were pitchy and I didn’t really feel the emotion, which was the issue I had with his Knockout. America liked it well enough though as Jordan ended up placing third the following night. I probably would have had him at 4th or 5th, but his consistency in the lives warranted that 3rd place spot, in my opinion. Jordan is a contestant that really grew on me, so much so that one performance of his made me re-think his entire run. The reason he isn’t higher is because I just prefer the genre and style of some of the other contestants, but I’d say this is a good spot considering what my thoughts were of him when his audition initially aired. :yes: 
Clue: This contestant served as a substitute for Carolina. (a reference to the heavily requested Carolina, Gihanna, and Rachel trio performance that couldn’t happen due to Carolina’s early elimination, and the fact that Jordan was paired with Gihanna and Rachel in the Semis, almost like a replacement for Carolina.)

#17. Kenzie Wheeler (Team Kelly)

2021-TheVoice-S20-KENZIE-WHEELER-450X450-KO.jpg?impolicy=nbc_com&imwidth=480&imdensity=1
Up next is the second finalist to be ranked, the third blocked artist to be ranked, and the first four-chair turn to be ranked. Kenzie, also known as Jenzie Wheels, or more commonly, The Wheels, was a contestant that definitely grew on me throughout the season. He had his weaknesses, but he was pretty much able to deliver a solid vocal in every performance, which I commend him for! Kenzie started off his run (and kicked off the premiere) with a solid performance of “Don’t Close Your Eyes,” which I believe is one of his mom’s favorite songs (and one of Kelly’s too. :giggle:) Out of all the artists this season, I don’t think I’ve ever seen Kelly get as excited as she did when she was pitching for Kenzie. She stood up in the beginning, never sat down, and let out a high-pitched scream when Kenzie chose her! 🤣 Anyway, this performance has grown on me quite a bit and I actually have begun to appreciate Kenzie’s tone here. His gravelly tone sounded great and while I would have liked to see him connect to the emotion of the song more, I thought he got the job done. Kenzie went with Kelly (I mean, you’d have to be insane to not pick Kelly after all that) and he gave another solid vocal in his battle with JD Casper. This performance is what made me really appreciate Kenzie as a vocalist. He brought so much power to his parts and despite me not being a fan of the song, I was still able to appreciate Kenzie’s vocal prowess. Kelly/Kelsea chose Kenzie here, which was a decision that I agreed with, and Kenzie moved on to the Knockouts where he gave one of my favorite performances from his time on the show. Kenzie brought so much power and range to that song and I was shocked to see myself loving a performance of a bro country song. I even preferred Kenzie to Avery, one of my pre-season favorites, here. I also loved seeing Kelly dance along to the song lol. :haha: Anyway, Kenzie deservingly won the Knockout and moved on to the Playoffs, where he delivered yet another solid vocal. He had some pitchy moments in this one, but it was still an overall solid performance. I even felt that he connected better to this song than any of the other ones that he had sung on the show prior to it, so props to him for that. Kenzie unsurprisingly got the PV slot for Team Kelly and while he wasn’t my pick, he did well enough to be deserving of the slot, in my opinion. Kenzie moved on to the Semis where he closed the show with “He Stopped Loving Her Today,” a classic, and a highly requested song for Kenzie. Kenzie did a nice job with it. Unlike his Playoffs performance though, I felt nothing from Kenzie. He did a great job vocally, but for me, I just couldn’t connect to the song, which was unfortunate, because I was really hoping that this would be a moment for him. ☹️ Kenzie sang with Cam and Corey for his trio performance, and while the dance moves were a little cringey, I thought Kenzie delivered yet another solid vocal (I feel like a broken record here :haha:.) Kenzie got the Team Kelly PV into the finale (again, he wasn’t my pick but did a good enough job the night before to warrant it) and gave two solid (I really have to find another word for “solid” :haha:) performances, one of which ended up being one of my favorites from him. His up-tempo performance of “Heartland” wasn’t the most impressive vocally, but it was nice to see him have some fun on that stage. The thing I missed from Kenzie’s performances were the emotions, so I liked seeing Kenzie open up and truly enjoy himself up there. Now, his performance of “The Keeper of the Stars,” well, that ended up being one of my favorites from him! 😊 Everything came together for Kenzie in this performance. He connected to the lyrics, emoted, and showed off some range. I keep going back and forth as to whether this or “Beer Never Broke My Heart” was my favorite from him. Kenzie ended up coming in second place, which surprised me, since I thought he would end up taking the whole thing (imagine the IDF meltdowns though… :rolleyes:). I would have had him in 3rd or 4th, but he was a deserving runner-up given that he delivered a solid vocal in every round. The main reason why Kenzie isn’t higher is because I didn’t connect with his performances as much as I did with some of the performances from the other contestants. If he had given more performances like “The Keeper of the Stars” he probably could have made the Top 15, and maybe even the Top 10. :yes: 
Clue: Verna Hills. (Verna Hills wrote the song “The Wheels on the Bus,” which is a reference to Kenzie’s IDF nickname, Jenzie Wheels.)

#16. Savanna Woods (Team Kelly)

2021-TheVoice-S20-SAVANNA-WOODS-450X450-KO.jpg?impolicy=nbc_com&imwidth=480&imdensity=1
Closing out this set is another Team Kelly contestant and the third of the four-way knockout contestants to be ranked, making Carolina the last one standing (OMG, I’m so surprised… :haha:) I’m sure you guys are surprised to see her ranked higher than Emma, and I’ll explain what led me to do that a bit later. Savanna opened the legendary fifth audition episode with a powerful performance of the Cranberries’ “Zombie” (I legit almost typed “the Zombies’ ‘Cranberry’” :haha:) I’ll just go out and say that I’m not the biggest fan of Savanna’s tone. It has some qualities that I like about it and some qualities that I just can’t really get into. I also wasn’t a big fan of some of her vocal choices. HOWEVER (before you guys start yelling at me), the power she brought to this performance was undeniable. :yes: She commanded that stage with a confidence that sometimes isn’t even seen in the most seasoned performers. She killed it and I’d say deserved at least one more chair. Savanna ended up going with Kelly, which I’d say was a good choice considering some of the song choices Nick gave his team (especially his unique artists) in the Battles (yes, I’m referring to “Adore You” for Raine… :whut:) Savanna was paired with Corey and together they sang “Dreams” by Fleetwood Mac. I preferred Corey here because I felt more connected to his parts and I liked his vocal choices better, but I will say that Savanna’s confidence came in handy here. Corey sounded good, but definitely seemed nervous, while Savanna commanded the stage and gave a more solid vocal, even if I wasn’t a fan of some of her choices. Corey won the battle, which I was fine with, and Savanna got the save, which I was happy to see. Now, Savanna gave consistently good vocal performances in the auditions and battles, but let me just say, we were all not ready for what she would go on to deliver in the four-way knockout. Savanna wasn’t my pick to win the four-way knockout, but I will say that her performance of “Black Hole Sun” is the best performance to ever come from a four-way knockout contestant. :yes: She slayed that. I even preferred it to Casey's version from Idol, which is saying a lot since she is my favorite from the season she was on. Savanna just brought more passion, power, and range to the song. I didn’t mind her rasp too much here and thought it added to the intensity of the performance. Another thing to note is Savanna’s confidence. She was grinning throughout the other contestants’ performances and when it came time for her to perform, she dominated the stage. A true performer and vocalist, and even though she wasn’t my pick to win the four-way knockout, I still would have been happy to see her take it. Unfortunately, America wasn’t a fan of her performance and Savanna went home after that slayage (which, given the Facebook stats, I wasn’t too surprised to see, as unfortunate as it was. 😢) Now, many of you guys are probably still surprised that I have her over Emma and the main reason is because it’s hard to ignore a true powerhouse vocalist and performer when I see one. Even if I wasn’t the biggest fan of her tone, the power and confidence she brought to EVERY performance was undeniable. She is more than deserving of the highest spot in this set! 😊
Clue: Unfortunately, singing the same song as my favorite from the most recent season of American Idol couldn’t guarantee this contestant the top spot. (Casey Bishop, my favorite from the most recent season of American Idol, and Savanna Woods both sang “Black Hole Sun,” but unfortunately, that wasn’t enough to grant Savanna the number one spot.)

Feel free to share your thoughts down below! I will be posting the clues for the next set once everyone has gotten a chance to view the rankings and respond.

20. His tone is great but I wasn’t the biggest fan of him on the show. His strengths were in the lower parts and the high parts were when he lost me. He’d be in my 30s maybe 20s. Great guy tho!

19. Loved her. Her tone is out of this world. I’d probably rank her similarly!

18. I’d rank him higher tbh. Wasn’t my favorite but he had some strong ass performances. Mad respect for the guy.

17. Fair placement

16. Would easily be in my top 5 

Zero shade but there are a couple contestants that I’m very surprised haven’t been ranked yet (a la Lain last season lol)

zae, Rio, Zania, Victor, Avery are my bet for the next batch

Edited by TheVoiceFan2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

20. His tone is great but I wasn’t the biggest fan of him on the show. His strengths were in the lower parts and the high parts were when he lost me. He’d be in my 30s maybe 20s. Great guy tho!

19. Loved her. Her tone is out of this world. I’d probably rank her similarly!

18. I’d rank him higher tbh. Wasn’t my favorite but he had some strong ass performances. Mad respect for the guy.

17. Fair placement

16. Would easily be in my top 5 

Zero shade but there are a couple contestants that I’m very surprised haven’t been ranked yet (a la Lain last season lol)

zae, Rio, Zania, Victor, Avery are my bet for the next batch

20. That makes sense. I agree about his strength being his low notes.

19. :thumbsup:

18. Ooh, I’m surprised to see you’d have him higher. I agree about him having strong performances. 
17. :thumbsup:

16. 😮 I’m proud of how high I placed her. 😅

Sipping Jersey Shore GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

We’ll see…

• Like 1

Just now, Misirlou said:

Would have personally ranked both Jordan and Savanna much higher, but otherwise, fair placements. As someone who had Kenzie as Top 3 prior to the start of the season, I think this is a good place for him.

That’s fair. I’m glad (and surprised) to see you agree with Kenzie’s placement. ^_^

1 minute ago, B-B said:

Savanna would be in my top 5 and Emma and Kenzie would be on my bottom 10/5. But I understand why they’re here. I agree with the placements for Jordan and Gean

Ooh, a polarizing group for you. 😮 I’m glad you at least agree with Jordan and Gean’s placements. 🙂 

4 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

"He sang in the Instant Save and won it,... 

...so I’d say it was a well-deserved win."

Gihanna, Corey, Dana, and Pia fans are coming for you. You better hide.

Edited by British Man
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

At least I have them all above Jordan in this ranking. 😉 

I mentioned in my response to this set that I would put Jordan in my Top 10, but 3 of those 4 would actually be higher than him on my list

Edited by Cookie73
  • Thanks 1

Contestants remaining:

Cam Anthony

Victor Solomon

Rachel Mac

Corey Ward

Gihanna Zoë

Pia Renee

Dana Monique

Zae Romeo

Ryleigh Modig

Zania Alake

Carolina Rial

Anna Grace

Avery Roberson

Rio Doyle

Lindsay Joan

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Flop predictions for the next set? Victor, Rio, Dana, Corey, and Zae

This seems about right. I'd probably replace Dana with Zania. Bk is a member of both of their fan threads, however, they were second on Dana Monique's fan thread, so they obviously jumped on the Dana bandwagon quicker. Furthermore, Dana did make it farther, which gives her bonus points there. I don't know though.

8 hours ago, British Man said:

This seems about right. I'd probably replace Dana with Zania. Bk is a member of both of their fan threads, however, they were second on Dana Monique's fan thread, so they obviously jumped on the Dana bandwagon quicker. Furthermore, Dana did make it farther, which gives her bonus points there. I don't know though.

Hmm… we’ll see 🤔