Bk1234's The Voice Season 20 Contestant Ranking List (#1 and #2 Posted!!!)

Bk1234

19 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Ooh, that’s some interesting reasoning. ^_^

That means no :haha:

Could be Carolina cause out of the five she had the shortest run

Edited by AliXRose
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Here’s the clue for #5…

-Sometimes less is more.

Anna Grace because the performances in which she used more runs and tricks like "My Future" and "You Know I'm No Good" were not taken well, while the ones that were more sparse with the vocal tricks were well-received.

Not Carolina because I think BK likes all the tricks she does lmao, we were two of the few who actually liked it :ph34rwave: (hopefully I'm not remembering wrong, that would be embarrassing).

3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Anna Grace because the performances in which she used more runs and tricks like "My Future" and "You Know I'm No Good" were not taken well, while the ones that were more sparse with the vocal tricks were well-received.

Not Carolina because I think BK likes all the tricks she does lmao, we were two of the few who actually liked it :ph34rwave: (hopefully I'm not remembering wrong, that would be embarrassing).

Hmm… maybe I had a sudden change of heart? 🧐 

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Here’s the clue for #5…

-Sometimes less is more.

• Carolina because she's the only one not to make the lives
  • Rachel because she's a one chair turn that made the finale
  • Anna Grace because her stripped back performances were better received than her first two performances

Not expecting it to be Gihanna or Cam, but I won't be too shocked if it is considering all five would be strong choices for any of the top 5 spots.

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

Carolina because she's the only one not to make the lives

AH YES- maybe Bk's referring to Carolina's run on the show, that it was okay that she got eliminated, in that way she had a strong but short run (for him) as a whole?

25 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Hmm… maybe I had a sudden change of heart? 🧐 

If so, then I'm ordering you to be removed from the Carolina fan thread... we have no space for naysayers (jk of course lmao)!

29 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Also lowkey I picked Anna Grace because of my conviction that she's in 5th place; I can't really imagine Cam/Gih/Carolina being beaten out by her, but because I don't know how much you like Rachel, she coouuuuuuld be last. I honestly don't see it though.

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

If so, then I'm ordering you to be removed from the Carolina fan thread... we have no space for naysayers (jk of course lmao)!

Also lowkey I picked Anna Grace because of my conviction that she's in 5th place; I can't really imagine Cam/Gih/Carolina being beaten out by her, but because I don't know how much you like Rachel, she coouuuuuuld be last. I honestly don't see it though.

:rofl:

Maybe. Rachel could be an underdog in this just like she was on the season. 👀

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:
  • Carolina because she's the only one not to make the lives
  • Rachel because she's a one chair turn that made the finale
  • Anna Grace because her stripped back performances were better received than her first two performances

Not expecting it to be Gihanna or Cam, but I won't be too shocked if it is considering all five would be strong choices for any of the top 5 spots.

3 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

AH YES- maybe Bk's referring to Carolina's run on the show, that it was okay that she got eliminated, in that way she had a strong but short run (for him) as a whole?

These are both good guesses. :giggle:

5 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

It will never be okay... we were robbed of Into The Unknown :no:

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

If so, then I'm ordering you to be removed from the Carolina fan thread... we have no space for naysayers (jk of course lmao!)

Bk is the OP 🤣

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

It will never be okay... we were robbed of Into The Unknown :no:

I was interested in this performance, but instead we had Devan give one of the worst performances of the night

6 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Here’s the clue for #5…

-Sometimes less is more.

This is very much a stretch

Lay Me Down

Feeling Good

Its So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday

The 1st letter of his first song, the 2nd of his most popular pre-lives, and the 3rd and 4th of his most popular live song

13 minutes ago, British Man said:

Lay Me Down

Feeling Good

The 1st letter of his first song, the 2nd of his most popular pre-lives, and the 3rd and 4th of his most popular live song

😮 

GIF by Lifetime

1 hour ago, British Man said:

Lay Me Down

Feeling Good

Confused Thinking GIF

• Haha 2

I'm pretty sure it refers to Anna. when the 6-10 rankings were posted, Bk wrote about having Ryleigh at 5th but switched it up with someone else after watching their runs. Both Ryleigh and Anna were eliminated in the playoffs and have the same amount of performances (With the exception of the IS) They all did well on each round respectively and both were stolen from the same team in the knockouts. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ThrowawayCrayon said:

I'm pretty sure it refers to Anna. when the 6-10 rankings were posted, Bk wrote about having Ryleigh at 5th but switched it up with someone else after watching their runs. Both Ryleigh and Anna were eliminated in the playoffs and have the same amount of performances (With the exception of the IS) They all did well on each round respectively and both were stolen from the same team in the knockouts. 

But Carolina had less performances than both of them? 🙃

18 minutes ago, ThrowawayCrayon said:

I just ruled out Carolina because I don't think you'd rank them this low 🤔

This wouldn’t be the first time a surprise occurred 👀 

• Confused 1

• Bk1234 changed the title to Bk1234's The Voice Season 20 Contestant Ranking List (#1 and #2 Posted!!!)