Bk1234's The Voice Season 20 Contestant Ranking List (#1 and #2 Posted!!!)

Bk1234

I would have moved Keegan to a lower batch, otherwise I'm good with their placements.

I think Jose is pretty much Corey's main friend from the Top 17, their IG Lives are hilarious. So bonus points for him I guess? lol

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Here are the clues for the next set of contestants (#16-20.) Remember, the order of the clues does not indicate the actual ranking order...

-Was he really your top coach choice?

-Unfortunately, singing the same song as my favorite from the most recent season of American Idol couldn’t guarantee this contestant the top spot.

-Has the same last name as a contestant that has already been ranked.

-This contestant served as a substitute for Carolina.

-Verna Hills.

Zae

Savanna

Cam

?
Kenzie

13 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

I would have moved Keegan to a lower batch, otherwise I'm good with their placements.

I think Jose is pretty much Corey's main friend from the Top 17, their IG Lives are hilarious. So bonus points for him I guess? lol

Aww, poor Keegan... 😢 Jk, jk...

Yeah, I’ve noticed that as well. Their personalities mesh well together. ^_^

4 minutes ago, Angeles said:

Zae

Savanna

Cam

?
Kenzie

Ooh, controversy 😯

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Ok this is kind of a stretch but

Carolina Rial - Stay With Me

Jordan Matthew Young - Stay

I think it's Jordan

7 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Lmao this one should be the easiest clue ever and I'm like : :whut:

I thought this one was easy, but then again, I made it. :haha:

Everyone for the same last name hint, it's Emma Caroline. Her last name is Warren, the same as Deion.

https://www.therealitytv.com/who-is-emma-warren-from-the-voice/

As for Cam, his last name isn't actually Anthony, it's Sherman, so it can't be him/Durell.

https://www.tvguidetime.com/people/cam-anthony-height-weight-net-worth-age-birthday-wikipedia-who-instagram-biography-68137.html

@Bk1234 @sydneysam@AliXRose @Someone648 @angele87 @British Man @Angeles @Teraginn @VintageVoice@anonymoose@QueenCami@B-B@TheVoiceFan2@Misirlou@British Man

Edited by Jaffy
vTagging People.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 6

6 minutes ago, Jaffy said:

Everyone for the same last name hint, it's Emma Caroline. Her last name is Warren, the same as Deion.

As for Cam, his last name isn't actually Anthony, it's Sherman, so it can't be him/Durell.

https://www.tvguidetime.com/people/cam-anthony-height-weight-net-worth-age-birthday-wikipedia-who-instagram-biography-68137.html

@Bk1234 @sydneysam@AliXRose @Someone648 @angele87 @British Man @Angeles @Teraginn

Happy Surprise GIF by The Joy Experiment

That's genius 👏

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Jaffy said:

@Bk1234 @sydneysam@AliXRose @Someone648 @angele87 @British Man @Angeles @Teraginn

Dj Khaled Compliment GIF

• Thanks 1

"Cam remains at the tallness of an inch under 5 feet" - The article

Ok where are they getting this information from? If Cam was 4'11, he'd look like a baby next to Blake. 

I mean, someone's bs detectors must've been ringing when they wrote that down he's 5'8 according to Google

51 minutes ago, Jaffy said:

Christina Aguilera Wow GIF

3 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

-Unfortunately, singing the same song as my favorite from the most recent season of American Idol couldn’t guarantee this contestant the top spot.

-Verna Hills.

The only thing I know for sure is Savanna Woods is Clue #2 (Black Hole Sun - Casey Bishop)

Cam matches the same last name but no way he's this low.

Edit: Ooh credit to the person who mentioned Emma Warren. I was kinda on the same track thinking about Zae's real name which is Isaiah Johnson IIRC. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by FloorWax

25 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

The only thing I know for sure is Savanna Woods is Clue #2 (Black Hole Sun - Casey Bishop)

Cam matches the same last name but no way he's this low.

Edit: Ooh credit to the person who mentioned Emma Warren. I was kinda on the same track thinking about Zae's real name which is Isaiah Johnson IIRC. Correct me if I'm wrong.

We’ll see. Maybe Casey isn’t my AI19 favorite. :P

30 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

We’ll see. Maybe Casey isn’t my AI19 favorite. :P

Yeah, it's definitely Grace, and since she sang "Into the Unknown", it means that Carolina is in the next set 🤪🤪🤪

5 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Here are the clues for the next set of contestants (#16-20.) Remember, the order of the clues does not indicate the actual ranking order...

-Verna Hills.

- Dana Monique [Nick is Nick. BK has commented a fair amount in Dana's fan thread, but I get the impression that she wasn't a favorite of his this season.]

- Savanna Woods [Casey]

- Emma Caroline [Warren]

- Jordan Matthew Young [Taking Carolina's spot in what was supposed to be the Gihanna-Rachel-Carolina trio performance]

- Kenzie Wheeler [Wheels On The Bus] [I take credit for this joke :stud:]

ALTERNATIVES FOR HINT 1:

- Rachel Mac [She loves Blake but was forced to pick Nick; I decided against this one because the question implies that the contestant had a choice. Additionally, I don't think that BK would rank Rachel this low]

- Zae Romeo [Zae came in liking Kelly the most, but went with Nick. However, I don't think this question refers to someone who revealed already that their top choice was someone else. Additionally, BK has commented a lot in Zae's fan thread.]

NOTE: I decided not to consider steals for hint 1. I felt that the question was more likely referring to picking a coach initially in the blinds.

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 1