Anybody figure out what happened with Ryan Gallagher?

Bunny391848

4 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Also sidenote: I just checked the guy’s Twitter and YEESH. only his Instagram stuff made me turn away from him, but now looking at his tweets... he’s not subtle at all is he?

He goes really deep into the weeds on some hot button issues. Why? All he’s doing is alienating a large chunk of what used to be his fanbase. I’m impressed that you stuck by him for as long as you did. 

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

He goes really deep into the weeds on some hot button issues. Why? All he’s doing is alienating a large chunk of what used to be his fanbase. I’m impressed that you stuck by him for as long as you did. 

Like honestly he didn’t really start with it until the pandemic but it was watching someone go deeper and deeper down a rabbit hole. Some hot takes when the pandemic started, which I get... not fun, hard to believe, misinformation all around. Whatever. BLM starts happening = Some hot/misinformed takes (not the traditional “back the blue” kind of stuff, more fake riot photos/skewed stats/typical stuff you’d see from MAGA Twitter), which is gross for my own beliefs, but somehow it got even deeper and I definitely cut the cord a while back. He reposted a series of bible verse posts on his story but the way the other account posted it, it was clearly sexist (nearing a “woman’s place” kinda thing) and a bunch of other -phobics at once. Like wtf dude. Couldn’t deal with it after that.

It’s insane the rabbit hole that people go down in the name of religion. And it’s not at all bc I’m not religious myself (some of my other faves on the show are worship leaders, etc. lol)... dude’s down DEEP right now. Hope he and his wife are doing fine but I want none of that energy he’s giving.

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 3

41 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Like honestly he didn’t really start with it until the pandemic but it was watching someone go deeper and deeper down a rabbit hole. Some hot takes when the pandemic started, which I get... not fun, hard to believe, misinformation all around. Whatever. BLM starts happening = Some hot/misinformed takes (not the traditional “back the blue” kind of stuff, more fake riot photos/skewed stats/typical stuff you’d see from MAGA Twitter), which is gross for my own beliefs, but somehow it got even deeper and I definitely cut the cord a while back. He reposted a series of bible verse posts on his story but the way the other account posted it, it was clearly sexist (nearing a “woman’s place” kinda thing) and a bunch of other -phobics at once. Like wtf dude. Couldn’t deal with it after that.

It’s insane the rabbit hole that people go down in the name of religion. And it’s not at all bc I’m not religious myself (some of my other faves on the show are worship leaders, etc. lol)... dude’s down DEEP right now. Hope he and his wife are doing fine but I want none of that energy he’s giving.

Yeah, I get it. I wonder if he still has aspirations for his music career? 

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Yeah, I get it. I wonder if he still has aspirations for his music career? 

He does. He was still promoting stuff that was coming up but honestly I didn't listen to the last few singles he released. His first singles post-show were GREAT. One of them ended up as my #1 stream on Spotify for the year a couple years back.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Bunny391848 said:

Somebody please message me on who this other person is you're all talking about??????

Let's just call him "Gunter P. Lake" LMAO 

• Haha 9

Posted (edited)
On 5/22/2021 at 3:25 PM, Bk1234 said:

This might be tough to see...

6160-E360-0-A79-43-D0-B13-F-7-CF85161408

I checked, and she isn't following him anymore. I don't think that a follow really indicates anything, and even her unfollow could mean a multitude of things (hate follow, was just following during his presidency, moved political stuff to a personal account...). She isn't following Biden or Harris on this account, but this again could be because she moved political stuff to a personal account to avoid alienating followers. 

Either way, smart choice of her to remove her Trump follow to avoid alienating potential supporters.

Edited by QueenCami

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

Really? I don't see her on his followers, and he's not on her following, as far as I can see.

Are you following her? If not, try following her and checking.

Posted (edited)

@Bk1234 is right, she is still following Trump. 

Anyway, as long as she doesn't start expressing toxic viems (Homophobic, transphobic and racist viems, etc), i will still follow her no matter what.

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Gustavo527 said:

@Bk1234 is right, she is still following Trump. 

Anyway, as long as she doesn't start expressing toxic viems (Homophobic, transphobic and racist viems, etc), i will still follow her no matter what.

but that's literally what tr*mp's whole being is....but you do you i guess 

• Like 3