Jump to content

Anybody figure out what happened with Ryan Gallagher?


Bunny391848
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I have a feeling that it`s a certain someone whose name refers to a person who practices an outdoor sport involving wild animals. Someone648 stanned them too.


Ah....OK. I got it now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Grey_Raine said:

Why is the thread still getting replies? No offense, but it's been made clear that nobody knows, and we likely will never know.

Because we're commandeering it to a completely different discussion. Whoops.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Teraginn said:


Maybe that's my plan all along. I did just give my sig a facelift this week. 😇

Lol

I thought I was the only one who noticed the change.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Teraginn said:


Maybe that's my plan all along. I did just give my sig a facelift this week. 😇


Oh, boy...I just took a look at the twitter feed. Seems like he’s trying to destroy any possibility of a successful musical career. That’s what I was talking about with the 24/7 politics. I don’t need or want it from the artists I follow, regardless of their political leanings. I mentioned a few days ago, that I might even listen to what they have to say about some things (occasionally), but I don’t need to be force fed like that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


Oh, boy...I just took a look at the twitter feed. Seems like he’s trying to destroy any possibility of a successful musical career. That’s what I was talking about with the 24/7 politics. I don’t need or want it from the artists I follow, regardless of their political leanings. I mentioned a few days ago, that I might even listen to what they have to say about some things (occasionally), but I don’t need to be force fed like that. 

I just started reading some of it... spicy... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I just started reading some of it... spicy... 

 

He’s basically a political junkie who likes to argue and debate people on Twitter. That’s not how an artist account should be run. But, it’s his account, so whatever. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

 

He’s basically a political junkie who likes to argue and debate people on Twitter. That’s not how and artist account should be run. But, it’s his account, so whatever. 

Beyond that, posted some really nasty/disrespectful things on his IG story consistently. Loved his stuff but nah, I can live with not being associated with that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Someone648 said:

Beyond that, posted some really nasty/disrespectful things on his IG story consistently. Loved his stuff but nah, I can live with not being associated with that.


I mostly stay off twitter because of people like him on both sides of the aisle. I literally cannot take it. I don’t blame you for unfollowing. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Somebody please message me on who this other person is you're all talking about??????

 

Also, I wasted $10 trying to find a lawsuit of NBC suing Ryan and found nothing... and IG suddenly "deleting" his acct..........I liked him and it all just made me sad

Edited by Bunny391848
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

It took me time but i finally realized who you are talking about... Man, my heart is broken now 😓

 

At least, Megan following Trump doesn't seem nearly as bad now. 

Edited by Gustavo527
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Also, about Ryan, let's just accept the "theory" that he broke COVID protocols, that seems like a logical and reasonable reason to be DQ'd considering the situation we are living right now, and (correct me if i'm wrong), if i remember well, it was an actual NBC worker that explained this, not some random person spreading a rumor. 

 

The guy wanted drama and attention, and he got it, of course, putting people on risk in the process. 

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Teraginn said:


Maybe that's my plan all along. I did just give my sig a facelift this week. 😇

Damn I was staring at your sig a few days ago looking for that person you were comparing to Corey... I figured he'd be there and was wondering why I he wasn't there

 

I guess I know why now 😅😅😅 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

It took me time but i finally realized who you are talking about... Man, my heart is broken now 😓

 

At least, Megan following Trump doesn't seem nearly as bad now. 

Is their name starting with an H? I need to know lmao. Because I looked and it seemed like the guy was very religious.

Edited by CaptainOggy6320
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A few weeks ago in another thread, MJ mentioned two snowflakes he had to cancel due to ideological differences, and that there was a third whose name he didn’t mention that would later be revealed. This is probably who he was referring to. I took a look at the contestant’s Twitter and barely any of it nowadays is about his music. Corey happening to be in this season must have been a sign.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

This is probably who he was referring to. I took a look at the contestant’s Twitter and barely any of it nowadays is about his music

 

It's such a shame because he was actually one of my favorite male artists for Season 12 (he and Chris) :( checked out his feed and yup, yikes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

If you`re an artist, you have to know your fanbase, and the smartest thing to do it is not try to alienate them, especially with politics, even more wasting your energy debating people on Twitter instead of using it to make what gave you that platform in the first place: music.

 

Why do you think artists like Blake pretty much stays off politics? He knows his main fanbase, and since he`s joined the show, he has gained a new fanbase with probably totally opposite views, so if he says something at the end of the day, one of the parts will be upset after all.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

 

It's such a shame because he was actually one of my favorite male artists for Season 12 (he and Chris) :( checked out his feed and yup, yikes.

What did he do? I'm curious to know.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Cookie73 said:

A few weeks ago in another thread, MJ mentioned two snowflakes he had to cancel due to ideological differences, and that there was a third whose name he didn’t mention that would later be revealed. This is probably who he was referring to. I took a look at the contestant’s Twitter and barely any of it nowadays is about his music. Corey happening to be in this season must have been a sign.


Ooh I didn't even think about the timing of those two events. It's truly perfect timing. 🥰

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also sidenote: I just checked the guy’s Twitter and YEESH. only his Instagram stuff made me turn away from him, but now looking at his tweets... he’s not subtle at all is he?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...