Alex Rewatched ANTM

Alex95

On 10/20/2021 at 4:36 PM, totes4totes said:

MELROSE OVERRATED

I am ready for Cycle 9.

TBH Cycle 9 is blah.

The ANTM photos mini-rankdown begs to differ 😭

I don't remember C9 very well at all so I'm looking forward to refreshing my memory!

On 10/20/2021 at 4:47 PM, Deeee said:

Tyra's Cycle 8:

1. Brittany = 3.44

2. Jalene = 3.45

3. Renee = 3.82

4. Natasha = 4.09

5. Dionne = 4.70

6. Felicia = 5.00

7. Jael = 6.00

8. Diana = 6.60

9. Sarah = 7.00

10. Whitney = 7.43

11. Cassandra = 7.67

12. Samantha = 8.50

13. Kathleen = 13.00

Alex's Cycle 8:

1. Brittany = 3.00

2. Renee = 3.73

3. Dionne = 4.80

4. Natasha = 5.00

5. Jaslene = 5.09

6. Jael = 5.38

7. Felicia = 5.50

8. Sarah = 5.83

9. Samantha = 7.00

10. Whitney = 7.43

11. Cassandra = 7.67

12. Diana = 8.60

13. Kathleen = 13.00

Thanks as always for this! Not surprised at all about the Brittany & Renee top two as they were the most consistent, but I'm kinda shocked about Dionne in third. While she never produced an amazing photo, she also never had a terrible photo so I assume that helps.

On 10/20/2021 at 4:53 PM, .Rei said:

lol this is probably the first cycle when we have the same #1 

your top 3 slaps :wub:

Lol glad to finally see us on the same page :wub:

On 10/20/2021 at 5:03 PM, Deeee said:

I think I would have mostly the same Top 10. I think I would likely swap Renee's Aboriginal Dance photo for Brittany's Cliche or Felicia's Cliche.

That's fair, both those shots are great too!

On 10/20/2021 at 5:04 PM, Deeee said:

This top five is so righteous. I think I would swap Brittany and Dionne, but your takes on these stars are spot-on.

:wub:

On 10/20/2021 at 5:17 PM, totes4totes said:

gonna start my own ANTM thread just to take the CROWN of queen of unpopular ANTM opinions from @Zoey who I feel has it right now.

i_would_like_to_see_it.gif

22 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

If it was Tyra she would have made them film it again to act excited lol

This is sooooo jarring I'm glad you clocked it. What a crazy thing to say on camera. Can you believe she lost the competition in this moment??? jk they were never going to pick her just like #melrose

THIS ABOUT-FACE FREAKS ME OUT AS WELL. RENEE IS CHAOS

Still selling herself until the end

Nothing can stop her except... smiling.

Obviously Jaslene turned out to be the best pioneer for the show, has had a great career, etc. Renee has had her problems and Natasha has her insecurities or whatever is going on there (the filters she uses nowadays freak me out). But yeah Jaslene winning this season is a little random. I don't watch Big Brother but she was one of those... floaters?? Is that the word? Just hung around and didn't implode and ended up the only option in the end. How Natasha made the finals with the worst CoverGirl photo of all time blows my mind. Something about Renee they just refused to consider. I feel like they just didn't want Jaslene to be up against Renee in the end, but honestly they could have easily pretended that Jaslene's portfolio was better if they wanted to.

It's funny that Jaslene only had two good weeks at the start, while Renee and Natasha had the WORST first two weeks and struggled a bit after that. But I think Renee ended up with the best portfolio of the season and was the rightful winner. Obviously her villain redemption storyline pales in comparison to someone like Eva but they could have tweaked the edit a bit to make it work fine. I don't think it's one of the bigger robberies in the show's history because I don't dislike Jaslene at all, she had a great personality, and objectively produced a few great photos even if her portfolio overall is unimpressive. But just like Melrose, Renee didn't really do anything wrong in the end. Maybe they just didn't want back-to-back blondes, which.. fair

If at least three girls aren't sobbing when Tyra enters the room, they must film it again!

It really did come out of nowhere :dead:. And then Jay was like "Lol don't say that maybe"

So random :dead:

Lol poor Natasha :broken:. Just wasn't meant to be a CoverGirl.

Yeah you could say Jaslene was a floater. Jaslene's win is pretty much this

1vtm3.gif

I think the Renee situation was absolutely the same as the Melrose situation. Covergirl probably didn't want her and I think Tyra having to have an intervention to make the other girls NOT hate her was an issue. Eva fixed her shit on her own with the other girls and didn't need to call Mama TyTy in for help. Jaslene's a fine winner. I think it helps that her godawful shots are from godawful photoshoots so it's hard to hold them completely against her (except the ice cream shot, she should've done better there).

22 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

❤️

So much Dionne love in this thread :wub:

8 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

CAN I KEEP IT? :dead: Dionne kept C8 entertaining along with Natasha, but Natasha was unintentionally funny. :haha:

Love these two :wub:

Catching up on everything Cycle 8 today hopefully! But in the meantime I was thinking about the Cycle 9 cast and remembered.. robbed semi-finalist Spontaniouse :wub:

spontaniouse_shake.gif

(I have a feeling she might have just shown up on the clip show in the season but still I'm certain she would have delivered great character value to this cycle that I too am forgetful on)

Cycle 9 - Episode 1 - The Girls Go Cruisin’

cwluLN3.png

Can this become a meme?

Kbz3Cbk.png

The way I'd quit already...

u4VjHQa.png

I did not remember at all Marvita tried out this cycle.

X9pLjx0.png

This is FASHION

5h4OCOM.png

Lol Queen

SbPAtvc.png

Heather showing off how she walks lol

FuhvnNw.png

sqKkvKw.png

W2JXGbs.png

Ebony losing her ever-loving mind :dead:

QHHZtj2.png

Tyra walking with Ambreal and giving the crazy choreography walk.

49QPPxH.png

I literally don't remember a single thing about Chantal's personality.

gIIpc3K.png

Tyra making this girl walk like a butterfly and a robot...why?

vuvZRKa.png

"Hey pretty lady.......and Tyra 🙂"

CotQUXC.png

Heather opens up about her Asperger's ❤️

Rq5ahrs.png

Tyra tells Saleisha she's gonna be harder on her because she went to Tyra's Tzone camp...........lol

Mjg7wbz.png

Victoria applied as joke lol but now she's into it. And she went to Yale y'all!

LF1e5j5.png

Janet shows Tyra how to give a bikini wax!

yk5u4cZ.png

Victoria gets seasick at dinner, but she's okay!

4HvWp1y.png

A game??? Help???

cw3kBa3.png

Marvita ate!

Co6TXkb.png

"Everybody's in the same boat...we're all literally IN the same boat 😄 😄"

zhxDB1K.png

"A lot of people have done bad things to me 😢"

"Why don't you talk about that 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂"

h2lsoxO.png

Right after Marvita's sob story, Mila brags about how she hasn't had a single bad thing happen to her in her life and crying is just a waste of time ❤️.

SVaEeHF.png

Jenah talks about being a bitch in highschool and how she's Not Like Other Girls.

4dbkmxn.png

UFxmCoZ.png

HELP

Q4x1siV.png

ywMBn1W.png

Lisa talks about being an exotic dancer.

rfD7fYI.png

And shows off her moves to the other girls lmao

5Ac1FX4.png

"THE CHAMP IS HERE!"

ymTfMt3.png

Bianca talks about how she's the fun bitch instead of the bitchy bitch like Ebony ❤️

ZqimuzD.png

Ebony has the "Eva audition" and Tyra calls her out for being a bitch and she opens up about her boyfriend walking all over her and her mom being a crackhead.

gEofrV5.png

This is Jaslene's third straight casting episode.

mtmoc63.png

Chantal & Saleisha say let's be the last two standing.

D2XFvW5.png

The girls who missed the first cut have to be "shipwrecked" :dead:

jW6ZobT.png

"Saleisha has to TAKE her career it's not gonna be just handed to her" Lol

WUzIjhJ.png

Bianca's reaction to Ebony making it into the house ❤️

7LDleDv.png

One name left and Lisa is losing it

Qu8ZoYT.png

But don't worry y'all she made it!

YJq00nH.png

"When she didn't call my name I was like aight that's cool. I didn't cry, all them other girls was breaking down and stuff acting like some punk asses. You not always gonna get what you want"

wVY5AB4.png

And here's our cast of 13!

• Like 1

Cast Ranking:

97DZRCE.png

I enjoyed the premiere! This cycle is giving me VERY bitchy vibes which I can appreciate. Some lines may be crossed, but we'll cross those bridges when we get there. It's old-school reality tv. I'm just gonna enjoy the trashiness lol.

1. Heather - Angel ❤️. She's just so endearing. Heather's got a great personality and I'm glad we get to see it!

2. Bianca - "The champ is here!" I mean, come on. She totally delivered in the premiere. She may be "bitchy bitch" later, but she was totally right that in this episode she was "fun bitch"

3. Lisa - Lisa completely owned who she is and I admire that about her.

4. Victoria - Lmao I love a girl who auditions as a joke and couldn't care less ❤️.

5. Mila - Between all the sob stories, we get Mila being as peppy as ever ❤️.

6. Ambreal - Her audition was really fun ^_^

7. Ebony - Main character energy! Super messy, but entertaining and I loved her little Eva moment (though no one will ever do it like Eva)

8. Chantal - I have a soft spot for the girls who are obsessed with studying everything about modeling and then sign up for this stupid show to take it seriously.

9. Saleisha - Lol I was being shady because I know how her cycle ends, but she was fine enough I suppose.

10. Kimberly - Who?

11. Sarah - No really, who?

12. Janet - Who are these interchangeable women who all made it onto the season????

13. Jenah - PUT YOUR PITCHFORKS AWAY I DO LOVE JENAH TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE!!!! I just didn't like her in this premiere 🙈. The ~I'm not like other girls~ girl is never for me.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 9 - Episode 1)
On 10/22/2021 at 11:15 AM, *Lily said:

Catching up on everything Cycle 8 today hopefully! But in the meantime I was thinking about the Cycle 9 cast and remembered.. robbed semi-finalist Spontaniouse :wub:

spontaniouse_shake.gif

(I have a feeling she might have just shown up on the clip show in the season but still I'm certain she would have delivered great character value to this cycle that I too am forgetful on)

Lol Spontaniouse. She didn't have much of a presence in the premiere, mainly just her name stood out there :dead:

On 10/22/2021 at 12:22 PM, FrogLenzen said:

Cycle 9....

Angry Angry White Woman GIF - Angry Angry White Woman Angry Middle Aged  White Woman - Discover & Share GIFs

this cycle is one of my biggest reality show triggers. This and Haley's elimination. The potential vs. the atrocious result makes me rage

Yeah this cycle certainly has an interesting result to say the least...

23 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Marvita ate during this episode and she wasn't even cast. :haha:

Cycle 9 - Episode 2 - The Models Go Green

mxKWuhC.png

The girls' van. Yay environment!

hjuK0ur.png

And the girls get their new digs!

66Fv6o5.png

Saleisha names Bianca "America's Next Top Model" in a fake elimination (like she should be doing on finale night)

aA1PUcj.png

Chantal can't stop crying because she's so happy lol

aP2Eam0.png

Mila cackles at her lewk at the photoshoot as a chemotherapy patient

9RfViQi.png

"I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING I'M SORRY I KNOW IT'S NOT FUNNY :haha:"

Wyd446B.png

Lisa & Bianca bicker during hair and makeup before the photoshoot

S2Vrrqb.png

And then it continues even after the photoshoot over who did better :dead:

Z89AihX.png

"YOU REALLY THINK AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL IS GONNA BE A EXOTIC DANCER?!"

9ttjyv7.png

"YOU WANNA BRING IT TO THAT F*CKING LEVEL?!"

Rg9g9Yv.png

But then Lisa & Bianca apologize and squash their beef (though Bianca says it's just strategic so it doesn't hurt her at panel lol)

PEZrBtN.png

Heather opens up about her Aspergers to some of the girls.

DsDsGOi.png

The girls go to Old Navy's to find outfits for panel!

f4nIbtA.png

Ebony ran out of time before she put her pants on :dead:

Z0q7StI.png

Kimberly says she doesn't want to bond with Heather because she doesn't want her clinging on her because "girls like her do that"

4oFIRU8.png

Heather calls home because she doesn't feel she fits in.

WJHg51D.png

Jenah says she quit smoking the second she got back to the house after the photoshoot (I wonder how long that lasted lol)

hpZVi8v.png

Twiggy: You'd never know from that photo how shy and insecure you are

Victoria: I'm not insecure 🙂

X6MyagN.png

Yay Ebony was allowed to wear her pants to panel!

JJcOKiA.png

Saleisha wins the styling challenge!

nDdJrUe.png

Nik sweetie I'm so sorry...

qahdaUt.png

Oop Tyra tells the girls smoking will be banned from the house.

E5L2583.png

Ebony immediately crying amongst being in the bottom two, passionate queen!

Hf3uvfd.png

Mila was pretty sure she was gonna win so she's surprised lol

qL1QjPx.png

And then there were 12...

Cast Ranking:

0X36l1m.png

Tbh I didn't really like this episode. Following C8 is tough because it was a cycle full of humor and rather low on uncomfortable moments. Now we're just jumping into ableism, slut-shaming, and some dark anti-smoking photoshoot. Mila was the comic relief and now she's gone :dead: which frankly sets the tone for the cycle lmao.

1. Lisa - She was fiery and she fought hard. It's hard to buck up to Bianca but Lisa did it with ease. Great job.

2. Bianca - She's toeing the line, but luckily hasn't crossed it yet so I can continue to enjoy her bitchy antics.

3. Heather - Sweet ❤️

4. Mila - Mila cackling at the very serious smoking photoshoot is one of the most memorable moments of the cycle for me.

5. Victoria - Victoria vs. Twiggy is my favorite feud.

6. Ebony - Pretty much a complete 180 from the premiere, but I enjoyed her.

7. Jenah - No more smoking!

8. Chantal - She wants this soooooo bad I can't believe she's about to lose to Saleisha lmao.

9. Ambreal - I like her!

10. Saleisha - She aight.

11. Sarah - I refuse to learn who is who of these three girls. I just refuse.

12. Janet - I refuse.

13. Kimberly - Okay, she was notable for that horrible remark on Heather.

Photo Ranking:

SG276QK.png

I suppose it was an important message, but I hated the shoot.

1. Lisa - I want a photo of just her right side immediately. It is so old-hollywood glam. The left side sends the message, without going overboard and going too ugly. Amazing shot.

2. Chantal - I looooove the right side, but I think the left is just a bit too held back.

3. Victoria - Very strong photo all around. I love how she rested her arm on her leg.

4. Ambreal - The right side of the photo is potentially her strongest photo of the competition.

5. Jenah - Solid enough I guess.

6. Janet - The first one where I prefer the ugly left side to the right, though it's still a good shot altogether.

7. Heather - Good, but overrated shouldn't have been FCO. She looks gorgeous, but she's just way too separated from Saleisha.

8. Saleisha - I like her ugly side and I like how she's trying to interact with Heather. However, I hate her face on her right side.

9. Kimberly - Fine enough.

10. Sarah - Fine enough.

11. Ebony - Could've done better.

12. Bianca - Bad.

13. Mila - Lol.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 9 - Episode 2)
On 10/22/2021 at 12:05 PM, Alex95 said:

Mila brags about how she hasn't had a single bad thing happen to her in her life and crying is just a waste of time ❤️.

obviously this is editing but it is foreshadowing of her being kind of crazy tone-deaf in the next episode. 

On 10/22/2021 at 12:05 PM, Alex95 said:

mtmoc63.png

Chantal & Saleisha say let's be the last two standing.

The Office No GIFs | Tenor

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

"I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING I'M SORRY I KNOW IT'S NOT FUNNY :haha:"

I want to see the full edit to see if she was literally just sitting there laughing for 40 minutes like a complete psycho lolol

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Kimberly says she doesn't want to bond with Heather because she doesn't want her clinging on her because "girls like her do that"

Johncrist Cancel GIF by John Crist Comedy

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Twiggy: You'd never know from that photo how shy and insecure you are

Victoria: I'm not insecure 🙂

I'm glad you also love this random feud hahahaha. I loved Victoria in the beginning but she kept being weird and they decided to axe her as fast as possible lol

Lisa, Bianca, Jenah, Heather, Ebony all in the same cycle... we are not worthy. 

Yay, cycle 9! Mila obviously wasn't long for the competition, but I do wonder how her character could have played out if she lasted longer. :haha:

Also, I've always wondered about the colors you choose for the girls on the chart. Are they assigned randomly, or are they supposed to match the girls' ~auras~? Because I would have pegged Mila as being yellow, lol. 

• Haha 1

On 10/23/2021 at 5:38 PM, FrogLenzen said:

I'll admit that I hated Jenah for most of the cycle on the first watch but now I'm president of the Jenah stan club. She's the second out of three where I've achieved unhealthy obsession status (first one being Kahlen)

Lol that's interesting. Jenah seems like your kind of model so I'm surprised you originally hated her.

On 10/23/2021 at 5:47 PM, FrogLenzen said:

obviously this is editing but it is foreshadowing of her being kind of crazy tone-deaf in the next episode. 

The Office No GIFs | Tenor

I want to see the full edit to see if she was literally just sitting there laughing for 40 minutes like a complete psycho lolol

Johncrist Cancel GIF by John Crist Comedy

I'm glad you also love this random feud hahahaha. I loved Victoria in the beginning but she kept being weird and they decided to axe her as fast as possible lol

Lisa, Bianca, Jenah, Heather, Ebony all in the same cycle... we are not worthy. 

Lol exactly.

:dead:

I'm sure it exists and I want it too!

:giggle:

Victoria didn't pretend to hate the show but secretly love it like Elyse. She just flatout loathed it openly :haha:

Such amazing models and personalities!

On 10/24/2021 at 7:38 AM, rdhaley96 said:

Yay, cycle 9! Mila obviously wasn't long for the competition, but I do wonder how her character could have played out if she lasted longer. :haha:

Also, I've always wondered about the colors you choose for the girls on the chart. Are they assigned randomly, or are they supposed to match the girls' ~auras~? Because I would have pegged Mila as being yellow, lol. 

Mila could've added some levity to this cycle that it desperately needed. I just don't know how far she could've skated by if she never took a good picture lol.

Lmao the colors are completely random. I try to give the girls who go far colors the more basic colors for my own ease lol.

Cycle 9 - Episode 3 - The Girls Go Rock Climbing

FHAlZRu.png

Kimberly gets the opening confessional...HMM I wonder what that could mean!

cUHauqX.png

Bianca gives Kimberly bad advice on her runway walk lol

m6DhrB5.png

The girls give Heather a makeover! But Bianca doesn't like the amount of attention she gets 👀

CASPKB0.png

Bianca finds Saleisha annoying and hopes she doesn't get far in the competition 🙂

LCO10X7.png

The girls cower in fear as Miss J makes her dramatic entrance like its a horror film

45rv89O.png

The girls have to walk in straightjackets lol

5cdv9az.png

"I made it to the top history program in Yale but I can't walk in a runway show properly...?"

0gtgLXr.png

"When Miss J was redoing my walk I was like JUST SHOOT ME NOW AND SEND ME HOME!"

n5ukrtF.png

"Saleisha did a good walk but I still feel her face is very commercial. Nothing special that stood out"

BTBzh2l.png

Kimberly & Bianca confront Saleisha over having a leg up in the competition from her prior experience and Saleisha gets offended.

q6lZiTE.png

"YOUR BODY TYPE IS NOT BETTER THAN ME, YOU'RE BORDERLINE PLUS-SIZE!"

DFeBeFd.png

"YOU LOOK LIKE A BRATZ DOLL! PLEASE STAND ON YOUR TOES!"

LcENHkh.png

"CHECK YO THIGHS OUT IN THE MIRROR, AND I'M DONE!" Lmao yeah Bianca's horrible in the fight, but she can DRAG! She is soooooo good at this.

8orOohO.png

The C8 girls had to do a high school fashion show while the C9 girls gets to do a couture runway show for a chance to walk in Paris :dead:

vaUtfPS.png

Lol Ebony don't give a shit ❤️

ClmN8of.png

And Saleisha won her second straight challenge (too lazy to get a better screencap lol)

nYvzvWC.png

"Ohh that's good!!!" Mr. Jay, lying

arumzlX.png

"I felt like I was a sea nymph on acid scaling the wall in the sunshine :yes:"

dNcfd5i.png

Heather is sad about eliminations because she's become friends with everyone

1pBF1dH.png

"Heather is learning a lot in this competition, she's building self-esteem. She's gonna go far...and Imma have to stop her before she gets there :haha:"

a5742O2.png

Twiggy: You've very, very unsual

Victoria: What is unusual about me? 🙂

cIXcQO4.png

Miss J and Tyra giggling as Victoria comes for Twiggy again :giggle:

vg5F86P.png

"She's out to get me that Victoria!"

9yzGTzW.png

Ebony snatch'd that photo out of Tyra's hands!

aRZcU9q.png

Aww Kimberly's final words about just wanting everyone to be proud of her are actually kinda sad 😭

D9XBBHr.png

And then there were 11...

Cast Ranking:

kyZR75F.png

I enjoyed the episode! I've decided just to embrace the negative undertone of the entire season in a Survivor: South Pacific kinda way. Give me all the darkness and negativity! Fashion-wise, this was the best episode in cycles between the rock climbing shoot and the couture runway show.

1. Bianca - Yes there was fat shaming, there was bitchiness, there was arrogance. Her behavior was bad. But geez, was she legendary. So many amazing quotes come from her fight with Saleisha. If you're gonna be mean, be the best at it from a reality show standpoint. Bianca is the best, point blank and the period.

2. Victoria - She is so weird and #overit I love her :wub:. Round 2 vs. Twiggy was a rousing success!

3. Heather - I'm not usually a fan of the "sweet" girls, but Heather is naturally funny and just genuinely lovable. There's nothing put on for the show, she just seems like an amazing woman, and I think that's beyond needed in this cast.

4. Ebony - I'm glad Ebony's reigned herself in from the premiere. She's actually turned into the fun bitch while Bianca's the bitchy bitch lmao.

5. Jenah - Queen of rock climbing!

6. Lisa - A cool-down episode, but she needed it.

7. Ambreal - I want to like her more, I wish she had more to do.

8. Chantal - Will Chantal ever climb out of 8th? Stay tuned!

9. Janet - Irrelevant girl trio :wub:

10. Sarah - Irrelevant girl trio :wub:

11. Saleisha - I'm sorry, but Bianca completely wiped the floor with her. And are we supposed to be impressed by her because I'm not?

12. Kimberly - Irrelevant girl trio :wub:. But not actually that irrelevant lol. She was Bianca's partner in crime so I should appreciate her, but I think I have to take out my "Bianca is objectively mean" energy somewhere and I'm taking it out on her because she is 500x less funny than Bianca.

Photo Ranking:

PHifQFo.png

Amazing shoot, so many dynamic photographs. I didn't love the photography, but the setting and the dresses and some of the shots made up for it.

1. Jenah - Iconic. So simple and stunning. The way her back lines up against the rope is amazing. And her expression is genius and elevates the photo which could've been boring. Love it!

2. Janet - This who? girl took one of the most underrated photos in ANTM history. The way her arm is wrapped in the rope, the angle of her body, the way she crossed her legs, how the dress is flowing. She looks like a dancer here, such an amazing photo.

3. Heather - Her profile! Stunning, amazing, extraordinary, etc. Not the most dynamic pose, but she didn't need it to be.

4. Ambreal - I love this photo! This is Ambreal's strongest photo of the competition. I love the attitude and I think it's a very different vibe from the other photos, but it works.

5. Victoria - I used to hate this photo, but it's grown on me so much throughout the years. I love how she looks scared and, like Ambreal's, it's a different vibe which works.

6. Lisa - I feel like she looks like she's actually climbing it and going on an adventure which is a plus in my book. I think it could've been a bit more graceful, but it's a difficult pose and a good shot.

7. Chantal - It's a B- shot for me. She could've created a better shape and I wish her right arm was doing something more. But she took a risk and it's better than...some other risks below her lol.

8. Sarah - Very middle-of-the-road. Fine, but nothing special.

9. Saleisha - From the waist down, the shot is amazing and I will fight for that! The rest of the shot is a mess though lol, and the judges just ignoring her face was a Choice.

10. Ebony - Legs for days! But she's giving me nothing from the waist up.

11. Bianca - Her face is just dead and she's doing nothing interesting with her pose to make up for it.

12. Kimberly - Her eyes are almost closed and it looks like she was just knocked into that wall lol. She was the right choice to go home.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 9 - Episode 3)

Cycle 9 - Episode 4 - The Girl Who Goes Bald

4TFAk61.png

Victoria is adjusting to wanting to become ANTM.

GTEY2gJ.png

Saleisha declares she's never gonna be in the bottom two.

X3LsjkK.png

I can't believe Bianca was supposed to get this :dead:

4y6PgAO.png

Dora is coming!

fqgsVHC.png

"I am a Black girl going platinum blonde...I'm gonna look like a street walker!"

BBMsx9p.png

They are struggling with Miss Ebony :dead:

ZZbDKMM.png

Meanwhile, Heather got, like, nothing done :haha:

UMyy597.png

They are pulling a Jael on Bianca and switching her makeover and cutting everything off.

iiaVyRP.png

They are nasty for this wig :dead:

r8cFn5L.png

Chantal's too happy...they should've cut that shit off we were robbed of a meltdown!

Jp3bwtR.png

Janet runs out onto the runway in the wrong dress because she can't find hers :haha:

RCho3hM.png

Apparently this girl named Sarah exists, and she won the makeup challenge.

pRsBAis.png

The girls are happy someone besides Saleisha won a challenge :haha:

mNDZR2X.png

"Everybody else gets to be a princess and I get to be a witch :rolleyes:"

nw8SpfW.png

"I JUST WANT TO PUT ON SNEAKERS AND A T-SHIRT AND GO TO THE LIBRARY!"

HuAQfa6.png

"Being a cactus is so ridiculous. High-fashion modeling is sometimes ludicrous...it's a strange world"

yIpa1jP.png

Chantal melts down because Jay and the photographer were telling her different things

H559GQ8.png

"I could've done really good if they would just shut up for two seconds 😭"

YzNJUBA.png

kuOmFW9.png

"It's interesting you were given cactus which is quite prickly because-"

"Can I get one thing straight? I don't have a prickly disposition!"

"You don't? 🙂"

"No I do not 🙂"

"I actually think you are a little bit prickly 🙂"

sXWHCD4.png

Wowwww the photographer tells Jenah he's gonna work with her again when she's inevitably signed!

kDm0j6O.png

This is so bad :dead:

Kei6spw.png

Tyra allows Bianca to continue on without the terrible wig lol

MFkowiY.png

Ebony making this face at panel every week :dead:

A3H7Cpw.png

Look how close we were to a Saleisha & Chantal bottom two!

KO9PkIY.png

But we say goodbye to Victoria for being "abrasive"

EPM75IS.png

Victoria has gained an appreciating for modeling, but her heart wasn't in this

FTJ4ug1.png

And then there were 10...

Cast Ranking:

0O70T4m.png

Definitely a step down from last episode, which was a tough act to follow. We got makeovers, but not much drama came from it, besides the usual of girls getting destroyed by the producers lol.

1. Victoria - Victoria is one of my favorite early boots. She was a great voice of the people and we'll be missing out not having her for the rest of the cycle. May Victoria & Twiggy reappear on our screens for The Challenge: Rivals IV

2. Bianca - Poor Bianca went through makeover hell, but she handled it like a champ, much better than I ever expected.

3. Heather - Queen of third place rankings! Heather is a reliable narrator.

4. Ebony - Ebony's resting bitch face :wub:. Loved seeing her turn into a great model out of the blue!

5. Lisa - Likable background presence.

6. Jenah - Likable background presence.

7. Janet - The Liza Minnelli lewk ❤️.

8. Sarah - Congrats on your challenge win gurl!

9. Ambreal - Yay for her, she's getting content next episode!

10. Chantal - Her meltdown was kinda funny, but I also think a more interesting girl would've had a bigger and funnier meltdown.

11. Saleisha - Saleisha's downfall :wub:. Should've ended in an elimination.

Photo Ranking:

mZnGfTt.png

Another great photoshoot. Some terrible makeup here and there, but overall it was surprisingly strong. A few girls absolutely crushed it and produced iconic photos. What a breath of fresh air these shoots have been since C8.

1. Jenah - Once again, duh. Iconic. The way she blends into the tree is just gorgeous. She goes for simple, but brings all the power to her eyes to give it edge. Amazing.

2. Ebony - Where the hell did Miss Ebony come from??? She is modeling right down to the tips of her fingers. She managed to blend the bird concept and the flower concept together flawlessly.

3. Heather - I feel bad for Heather getting stuck with the ugly one, but it's still a strong ass picture.

4. Victoria - Unpopular opinion? I love this. I think the neck is so wrong it's right. It's awkward, but that's who Victoria is and I think it fits the cactus concept well.

5. Janet - Just a bit more life in her eyes and this could've been great.

6. Ambreal - I liked what Ambreal was doing on set, not sure why they chose this picture. It's good, but not great.

7. Lisa - I used to like this picture more, but I've gone down on it. As weird as this sounds, I think her face is almost too strong, it's a bit jarring. I also don't like the missing arm. It's still good, but I like the other ones more.

8. Sarah - I think she's a bit too blended into the plants that she's getting lost.

9. Bianca - Bad. Thank God she finally gets good soon.

10. Chantal - Bad.

11. Saleisha - Lol.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 9 - Episode 4)
On 10/23/2021 at 2:38 PM, FrogLenzen said:

I'll admit that I hated Jenah for most of the cycle on the first watch but now I'm president of the Jenah stan club. She's the second out of three where I've achieved unhealthy obsession status (first one being Kahlen)

Jenah is a much better option than Kahlen. :giggle:

On 10/25/2021 at 5:49 PM, Alex95 said:

Kimberly gets the opening confessional...HMM I wonder what that could mean!

pretends_to_be_shocked.gif

The girls give Heather a makeover!

good god, imagine how bored they must be to resort to this

Bianca finds Saleisha annoying and hopes she doesn't get far in the competition 🙂

same

BTBzh2l.png

Kimberly & Bianca confront Saleisha over having a leg up in the competition from her prior experience and Saleisha gets offended.

ugh I remember her saying something like "I'm here to win this competition.. and I probably will!" 

q6lZiTE.png

"YOU'RE BORDERLINE PLUS-SIZE!"

iconic fight but this bit is straight delusion.

Also, while Saleisha definitely has a commercial face but I can admit her heart shaped face his stunning.

ClmN8of.png

And Saleisha won her second straight challenge (too lazy to get a better screencap lol)

nYvzvWC.png

"Ohh that's good!!!" Mr. Jay, lying

a5742O2.png

Twiggy: You've very, very unsual

Victoria: What is unusual about me? 🙂

I WANT THE FULL EDIT!!!!!! But from the other judges' reactions, Victoria just truly has a bone to pick with Twiggy for no reason.

21 hours ago, Alex95 said:

4y6PgAO.png

Dora is coming!

In no universe is the mushroom thing they put on her head a Louise Brooks haircut. And honestly that haircut is a bad idea regardless

20 hours ago, Alex95 said:

kuOmFW9.png

"It's interesting you were given cactus which is quite prickly because-"

"Can I get one thing straight? I don't have a prickly disposition!"

"You don't? 🙂"

"No I do not 🙂"

"I actually think you are a little bit prickly 🙂"

I keep trying to figure out if this was edited out of order and it actually seems like it wasn't???? This girl is kind of crazy. But I guess it makes sense that she feels most comfortable talking back to the white woman vs. the others. 

sXWHCD4.png

Wowwww the photographer tells Jenah he's gonna work with her again when she's inevitably signed!

It took like 1 day for this hair to frizz and explode and die on her head. They have make-up teaches but they don't have teaches about caring for hair extensions? Dyed hair? LOL what am I saying, I'm sure the staff doesn't even have any idea. At least we've moved marginally past making fun of Ebony's hair in C1..?

MFkowiY.png

Ebony making this face at panel every week :dead:

WHAT IS WITH HER FACE??? I think she has Joanie syndrome and she tries to hide her teeth or something. I just want to hug her and help her lol

A3H7Cpw.png

Look how close we were to a Saleisha & Chantal bottom two!

Angry Angry White Woman GIF - Angry Angry White Woman Angry Middle Aged  White Woman - Discover & Share GIFs

KO9PkIY.png

But we say goodbye to Victoria for being "abrasive"

The first heartbreak of C9. 

Idk if I've mentioned it before, but allegedly she took her heels off after being eliminated (like Bre did) and Tyra called security because she thought Victoria was going to throw it lmaooooooooooo

Bush Shoe GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

21 hours ago, Deeee said:

Underrated!!!

Meh

20 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Prickly Victoria. ❤️

❤️

20 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Jenah is a much better option than Kahlen. :giggle:

Lol definitely

2 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

pretends_to_be_shocked.gif

good god, imagine how bored they must be to resort to this

same

ugh I remember her saying something like "I'm here to win this competition.. and I probably will!" 

iconic fight but this bit is straight delusion.

Also, while Saleisha definitely has a commercial face but I can admit her heart shaped face his stunning.

I WANT THE FULL EDIT!!!!!! But from the other judges' reactions, Victoria just truly has a bone to pick with Twiggy for no reason.

Lol these girls got nothing but time in that house.

Yup

Lol yeah she was like "I'm never gonna land in the bottom two ever ^_^" and then fast forward to next episode

Lol nothing about Saleisha is borderline plus size Bianca was just going wild

Oh yeah Saleisha's definitely a beautiful girl. She just gets a horrific makeover and can't model.

I think Victoria might've been trying to show personality idk lol

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

In no universe is the mushroom thing they put on her head a Louise Brooks haircut. And honestly that haircut is a bad idea regardless

I keep trying to figure out if this was edited out of order and it actually seems like it wasn't???? This girl is kind of crazy. But I guess it makes sense that she feels most comfortable talking back to the white woman vs. the others. 

It took like 1 day for this hair to frizz and explode and die on her head. They have make-up teaches but they don't have teaches about caring for hair extensions? Dyed hair? LOL what am I saying, I'm sure the staff doesn't even have any idea. At least we've moved marginally past making fun of Ebony's hair in C1..?

WHAT IS WITH HER FACE??? I think she has Joanie syndrome and she tries to hide her teeth or something. I just want to hug her and help her lol

The first heartbreak of C9. 

Idk if I've mentioned it before, but allegedly she took her heels off after being eliminated (like Bre did) and Tyra called security because she thought Victoria was going to throw it lmaooooooooooo

Bush Shoe GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

It did not work with her face.....at all. It's literally Dora.

So I read that Victoria saw notes at the makeover about each of the girls and how Victoria's "character" was supposed to be stuck-up so she called them out at panel for the notes and the shit that was said about the other girls. Idk if it's true, but I 1000% believe it.

They literally just give girls wild new hair and then...move on with their lives and ignore them forever :dead:. The color really works on Jenah though so it's one of my top makeovers (if done right and managed well)

I thought that happened with C12 Natalie, but maybe something else happened with her....or they both did that lol