Alex Rewatched ANTM

Alex95

Cycle 7 - Episode 5 -ย The Girl Who Punk'd Ashton

juuJtoK.png

Melrose is making fun of the other girls for how they sobbed over Megg leaving :giggle:

IbZO4Cn.png

Michelle opens up about how she's trying to figure herself out and that she might be gay

yh5CYZU.png

"I told you before, right?"

"Ya..."

76LT147.png

This lewk.......yeah she ain't straight

uYF4bX9.png

"What's your shoe size? ๐Ÿ™‚" Amanda crushing the interviewing practice

LL8263v.png

"WHAT IS UP WITH THE MEL-STANK?! I DON'T CALL YOU GUYS MEAN NAMES!"

VlCDwer.png

Amanda is still trying to ~process~ the revelations about Michelle

N3Gt4RM.png

The girls find out their challenge will be interviewing Janice Dickinson :dead:

JG7fWEx.png

"What makes you Janice? What makes you overpungent?"

I0JW9kK.png

"Overpungent is a smell...a strong smell ๐Ÿ™ˆ"

DZIDAc9.png

"Warm her up first!"

"So what makes you so bitchy? ๐Ÿ™‚"

8yfNbXc.png

And Jaeda gets the mic stolen from her by Janice :dead:

zouodbe.png

Melrose obviously wins as literally the only girl to get through even a single question :dead:

QQx4JnI.png

Tyra one-on-ones are back! (We were robbed of a Tyra x Jade one-by-one in C6:broken:)

4j6c0rG.png

"Do you feel any guilt that your sister wants it more, but you're doing it better than her" Tyra don't give a f*ck :dead:

t7qoLCz.png

Amanda opens up about how she's scared about Michelle opening herself up to the world :broken:

FA1Wyy4.png

Michelle opens up to her mom that she might not be straight โค๏ธ

6SleWh9.png

Not Melrose getting to dance with Ryan Hansen, she truly won the best challenge!

BXlAFrn.png

Tyra giving Michelle Ellen & Portia for the celebrity couple shoot is the most EXTRA thing she's ever done :dead:

8gXdXh7.png

giphy.gif

xwgGEDY.png

Brooke posing with an actual snake :dead:

5b0j4HR.png

Jaeda nailing Bobby Brown and being a boy :dead:

0siAxqa.png

Okayyyyyyy Michelle killed't the Ellen dance!

Sa5Ha0V.png

"I paid for her. Every part of her body." Melrose reading Donald โค๏ธ

iUes9cI.png

"What's a POV? ๐Ÿ˜ฎย I'm serious...I...please let me know ๐Ÿ‘€"

J9ocMuf.png

Eugena: Miss J is swooping around a big trash bag!

5nLFgIq.png

Why are Brooke's raps always half-decent :dead:

tkoKosh.png

"Is Jay-Z a pop singer? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ" Now Miss Twiggy...ย :dead:

wXFI9ll.png

The close-up of the random extra stealing the shot from A.J. :dead:

G1pgkw9.png

"I'm sorry, whoever did that should be shot!" Tyra dragging the hair and makeup team :dead:

0ecH2Ze.png

Welp Jaeda's third time in the B2 and second time in a row, and against a frontrunner, this should be an easy elimin-

RoHjgMw.png

HOWWWWWWW

mF4PMVR.png

A.J.'s fine though and didn't really wanna stay lol

fVgcJ8w.png

And then there were 8...

Cast Ranking:

s3LrsfN.png

I can't help but like a cute little coming out episode! I'm fine with taking a small break from the Melrose Show to get to know the twins better. And y'know what, any episode was a Janice Dickinson cameo is good in my book! I feel like I've been complaining about the cycle a lot, and while it's a step down from C6, I've actually been enjoying it.

ย 

1. Michelle - What is it with Michelle's coming out on the show :dead:. I thought Michelle was very brave and I loved to see it!

2. Amanda - Amanda's concern for Michelle was really sweet. She's clearly very shy and she was just terrified about Michelle opening herself up to the world. She was obviously accepting though and it was sweet to see.

3. Melrose - An episode of Melrose domination as everyone else fumes :wub:. We love to see it :wub:.

4. CariDee - She's actually a really funny narrator. She's the first one to make fun of herself and it's usually pretty funny.

5. Jaeda - Jaeda finding so much success as a male model :wub:ย :dead:

6. Brooke - I hate that I enjoy her horrible raps :dead:

7. Anchal - She kinda has strong dumb blonde energy at times โค๏ธ

8. Eugena - Who?

9. A.J. - Another Melrose h8r down โค๏ธ. She really had no interestย in being there so...bye gurl.

ย 

Photo Ranking:

aAuousx.png

For a modeling competition, this shoot was terrible, they played around with the ethnicitiesย aย bitย too much for my liking, and the hair & makeup team was TERRIBLE. However, the shoot was actually really fun to watch as they got into character.

ย 

1. Melrose - Stunning as Melania and hilarious as Trump. She did her job flawlessly.

2. Brooke - The makeup team truly was horrible :dead:. She looks nothing like Britney, but she did a great job getting into the personalities of the characters.

3. CariDee - Probably the strongest modeling shot of the shoot. I found the top two more fun, but CariDee looks glam here!

4. Michelle - The Ellen shot is insanely good! She looks nothing like Portia, but not necessarily her fault.

5. Amanda - Both parts of her shot are solid (though Demi looks like Courtney Cox to me lol)

6. Anchal - Tyra was so right to drag the hair and makeup team here. Her Oprah's decent I guess...?

7. Jaeda - Love the Bobby, hate the Whitney.

8. Eugena - Jay-Z is decent, Beyonce is horrible.

9. A.J. - Both sides of the shot are horrific. Though I was initially flabbergasted with Jaeda surviving, the fact that A.J. turned this shot in and she didn't really want to be there, the elimination was fair.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 7 - Episode 5)

Cycle 7 - Episode 6 -ย The Girl Who Graduates

oYPkfQS.png

In case y'all were wondering, Jaedaย isย still crying about her hair!

qL96HI8.png

Brooke is missing her graduation to be here!

ySpRqUe.png

Mama TyTy's shooting the girls today!

Z3UiMLj.png

When did we collectively change the spelling of Miss Robin's name :dead:

3iWKOLX.png

A burlesque challenge :wub:ย We love to see it!

YgtUHKp.png

Lol poor Anchal is terrified of doing burlesque

4bbZIGs.png

CariDee electing to go for stripper instead of burlesque โค๏ธ

zkVXjcd.png

"Girl I can see your PANTIES!"

QkhrmuV.png

Not Amanda tripping, I would've DIED if she literally fell on someone :dead:

YznoJSo.png

Melrose wins her second challenge in a row โค๏ธ

ub8QZN3.png

Wow, a C1 throwback!

fB1XgA1.png

Say what you want about Brooke, but her look and personality screams Seventeen Magazine

ncBe4gp.png

Anchal continues to be self-consciousย about her weight after being told she doesn't have a runway body at the challenge.

q2b3f69.png

Messy!Tyra making Amanda the lesbian at the photoshoot this time โค๏ธ

7uF4KZN.png

They booked Fabio :dead:

eZG8VFY.png

Anchal is so f*cking stunning

IIyDAhG.png

"Have you ever been a secret lover?"

"..............yes"

HukIhYq.png

Melrose and Fabio nearly fornicating in the middle of the photoshoot :wub:

ffTG4O6.png

"If I get sent home on the night of my graduation that's going to suck!"

GdT1YVs.png

Eugena getting hit with the "not likable" and "no manners" critiqueย smh

0VKwUJE.png

"IT'S MY FREAKING HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION!"

INUTUP5.png

Lmao Tyra calling Brooke out about whining about missing her graduation :dead:ย Let ha live Tyra!!!!

cNs4zQa.png

"I'm not going back a highschool senior, I'm going back an adult!" I can promise you Brooke I was not an adult just one day after hs graduation.

A0JIFp0.png

And then there were 7...

Cast Ranking:

iBohBDh.png

Boring episode, doesn't really feel like anything happened. The burlesque lesson was fun at least. Also the episode made me angry at the show again, something the show's avoided doing for me for a while.

ย 

1. Eugena - No one stood out this episode so I'm ranking her first out of principle. I'm sooooooooo tired of the WOC being called rude and unlikable at panel, especially when they're literally not doing anything. Eugena just stood there and she's getting in trouble. Throw her in the B2 cause her pictures have been sucking lol, don't throw her in the B2 with this racist, stereotypical excuse.

2. Melrose - Queen is dominating the competition, we love to see it :wub:.

3. Michelle - She does dorky and relatable so well. Her lack of comfort with being sexy is actually fun to watch.

4. Brooke - Brooke sobbing about her graduation at her elimination is one of my favorite elimination moments ever.

5. CariDee - I thought it was sweet how she was comforting Anchal, and she's still a strong narrator!

6. Anchal - While I am tired of hearing about Anchal's weight, I do feel bad for her.

7. Amanda - Kinda fades into the background a bit, especially when we're getting Michelle content.

8. Jaeda - I've been on her side a bit, especially as a Melrose ally, but it's starting to get grating that every time she opens her mouth, it's literally just to complain about something. Does anything at all make her happy?

ย 

Photo Rankings:

XHOUOEw.png

Scary B&W was amazing as most of these simple beauty shoots Tyra does are. The results of the romance novel shoot were a hot mess, but I didn'tย hateย it. It is a legitimateย form of modeling so I'm not mad about the girls practicing it! And most of them learned, they should not get into this kind of modeling.

ย 

B&W:

1. CariDee - Duh. The definition of iconic. Like Nicole two cycles ago with her B&W shot, this helped clinch CariDee the win.

2. Amanda - It's so simple, yet so effective. I feel like Amanda's about to pounce out of the photo and attack. I love the placement of her hands, and her freckles are doing wonders for her in this photo. Easily my favorite Amanda picture of the competition.

3. Michelle - Another strong photo from Michelle. She took a risk and it worked, the tongue is genius. Great job!

4. Melrose - It's a bit safe for Melrose's standards, but she still did a great job.

5. Eugena - Even though I ranked this on the lower side, it's my favorite shot of Eugena yet. She's showing a lot of tension and finally emoting.

6. Brooke - I had low expectations for Brooke in this shoot, but I think it's a solid photo. Not amazing, but solid.

7. Anchal - It's a very cool shot, but she's absolutely just relying on her looks here. She kinda tried to do what Nnenna did in C6 with her B&W shot, but Nnenna was showing so much emotion which Anchal failed to do here.

8. Jaeda - The only one I don't like at all, it looks like a constipation ad.

ย 

Novel:

1. Melrose - So sexy! This could be on the cover of any romance novel, their chemistry is insane.

2. Anchal - So gorgeous. There's a hint of mystery to this picture that's drawing me in.

3. CariDee - I love CariDee's acting here. This picture is selling me a whole story.

4. Michelle - Tbh I hate the rest of the pictures from this point down. It's nice, but I'm not getting sexy.

5. Amanda - Similar to Michelle. It's fine, but she's better than this.

6. Jaeda - She actually did a great job getting into character, but this angle of her face is doing her no favors.

7. Eugena - While I do like her closeup, I think the long shot is a bit of a mess.

8. Brooke - It reminds me of her first shot, just bad acting. No commitment in the face.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 7 - Episode 6)
On 9/19/2021 at 3:21 PM, Alex95 said:

Cycle 7 - Episode 3 -ย The Girl Who Goes to Texas

ย 

Here's some Very Serious Modeling Training

I always appreciate your capitalizations fyi

ย 

dVSmWkR.png

ย 

Monique decides to rub her dirty panties on Melrose's bed while she's in there, Monique has no understanding of personal hygieneย clearly

I can never decide if this is like... nothing, or the worst thing imaginable. I go back and forth lol

ย 

ย 

Bre and Miss J just cackling at the girls from the sidelines โค๏ธ. I would watch 40 mins of them making fun of other girls runway walks

ย 

ย 

Tyra always overthinking what the audience wants when this is literally itย 

ย 

A.J. randomly wins the runway challenge!

lol she looks so happy to be here when she's doing good!!!!!!!!!

ย 

ย 

Monique is gonna attempt to do the photoshoot!

But changes her mind and instead goes home

SHE TOOK ONE LOOK AND LEFT. QUEEN SH*T. FLASHBACKS TO CASSANDRA

ย 

ย 

Miss J's gospel choir song about how Monique doesn't want to be here is so extra :dead:

I can hear this lol. But honestly is having no photo better or worse than having a photo from this awful shoot..??

ย 

"Thank you for believing in me ๐Ÿ™‚"

"Oh gosh Jade!"

:dead:

icons only. She can't get Jade out her head

On 9/21/2021 at 12:06 AM, Alex95 said:

Cycle 7 - Episode 4 -ย The Girl Who Joined the Circus

ย 

Melrose is trying to get some sleep before a task tomorrow while the other girls are up all night screaming.

my nightmare

ย 

Megg just wants to rock and roll and have a good time tho

queen of branding!

ย 

ย 

P9aVSZE.png

Anchal randomly being good at yoga โค๏ธ

LMAO her boobs are going to escape

ย 

ย 

N5Mawnu.png

ย 

Out of the GOODNESS OF HER HEART, Melrose tells Anchal she needs to do more cardio, but unfortunately Anchal just gets annoyed lol

Melrose saying to do cardio is such a.... male response lmao. Telling her to fix it instead of empathizing. This always came across as Anchal fishing for compliments, but looking back and with her coming from a different culture it's probably not that at all

ย 

"Melrose does have good intentions. If you listen to what she's saying, you could use it in this competition" Okay Jaeda, maybe I'll stan!

My first rewatch of this cycle was insane with how much of a 180 I did on Melrose. Jaeda is absolutely right lololol

ย 

And Anchal breaks down over the comments (unless they edited something out, they weren't that mean at all lol. I mean yeah it was goosipy, but it's ANTM, who doesn't gossip?)

There's gotta be something missing or else this poor girl just needs some therapy and/or maturing

ย 

The girls are sharing their concerns with Tyra and Jaeda brought up her hair again :dead:

Another branding queen!

ย 

YOU'RE NO ANN SHOKET

HI LADIESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ย 

ย 

ย 

HaxHNKL.png

ย 

Lol Megg was done so dirty (though did no favors for herself)

Denzel C21 suddenly wakes up in a cold sweat and doesn't know why

On 9/21/2021 at 12:21 AM, Alex95 said:

9. Anchal - The biggest problem with this shot is just that she doesn't look tall at all. Anchal did not understand the assignment here. She's sooooo much prettier than she looks here.

ย 

yeah the fact she squatted down near the tiny furniture is such a massive miss.... wtf was Jay doing while she was messing this up??? What is he good for?

On 9/21/2021 at 11:21 PM, Alex95 said:

Cycle 7 - Episode 5 -ย The Girl Who Punk'd Ashton

ย 

76LT147.png

This lewk.......yeah she ain't straight
ย 

ย 

"What's your shoe size? ๐Ÿ™‚" Amanda crushing the interviewing practice

ย 

you can't make this up. lmao what goes through their heads

ย 

Amanda is still trying to ~process~ the revelations about Michelle

how is this show managing to make me feel concerned for Amanda when Michelle is the one who needs support

ย 

Tyra one-on-ones are back! (We were robbed of a Tyra x Jade one-by-one in C6:broken:)
ย 

lmao they probably dropped it just for Jade. What did Twiggy say? She was afraid to walk to her car if they eliminated Jade or something hahahaha

ย 

Tyra giving Michelle Ellen & Portia for the celebrity couple shoot is the most EXTRA thing she's ever done :dead:

Yeah sometimes there debate on whether something was pre-planned or if it was done on purpose... this was absolutely something they threw together last second and it is insane

ย 

ย 

8gXdXh7.png

giphy.gif

ย 

J9ocMuf.png

Eugena: Miss J is swooping around a big trash bag!

ย 

okay this was actually funny

ย 

"Is Jay-Z a pop singer? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ" Now Miss Twiggy...ย :dead:

ย 

miss jay gif GIF

ย 

"I'm sorry, whoever did that should be shot!" Tyra dragging the hair and makeup team :dead:

did she lie tho

On 9/22/2021 at 11:29 PM, Alex95 said:

Cycle 7 - Episode 6 -ย The Girl Who Graduates

ย 

In case y'all were wondering, Jaedaย isย still crying about her hair!

literally anything else would be out of character at this point

ย 

Z3UiMLj.png

When did we collectively change the spelling of Miss Robin's name :dead:

this is some mandela effect sh*t

ย 

q2b3f69.png

Messy!Tyra making Amanda the lesbian at the photoshoot this time โค๏ธ

Amanda went into this thinking her storyline would be just twin stuff but suddenly its just lesbians

ย 

ย 

They booked Fabio :dead:

ย 

this shoot is icky to me lol

ย 

ffTG4O6.png

"If I get sent home on the night of my graduation that's going to suck!"

Producers be like:

season 3 krabby land GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

ย 

ย 

INUTUP5.png

Lmao Tyra calling Brooke out about whining about missing her graduation :dead:ย Let ha live Tyra!!!!

ย 

don't forget the iconic voiceover!

On 9/25/2021 at 2:02 PM, FrogLenzen said:

ย 

I always appreciate your capitalizations fyi

ย 

I can never decide if this is like... nothing, or the worst thing imaginable. I go back and forth lol

ย 

Tyra always overthinking what the audience wants when this is literally itย 

ย 

lol she looks so happy to be here when she's doing good!!!!!!!!!

ย 

SHE TOOK ONE LOOK AND LEFT. QUEEN SH*T. FLASHBACKS TO CASSANDRA

ย 

I can hear this lol. But honestly is having no photo better or worse than having a photo from this awful shoot..??

ย 

icons only. She can't get Jade out her head

Good.

ย 

I think it depends on the dirtiness of the panties lmao. Were they lightly used or did they have shitstains? THE PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW!!!

ย 

That's all we need!!!

ย 

Unfortunately when Megg leaves there's apparently not much to be happy about lol.

ย 

good_for_her.gif

ย 

Monique made the right move for her life and her modeling career if she were to have one!

ย 

Living there rent free :wub:

ย 

On 9/25/2021 at 2:31 PM, FrogLenzen said:

ย 

my nightmare

ย 

queen of branding!

ย 

LMAO her boobs are going to escape

ย 

Melrose saying to do cardio is such a.... male response lmao. Telling her to fix it instead of empathizing. This always came across as Anchal fishing for compliments, but looking back and with her coming from a different culture it's probably not that at all

ย 

My first rewatch of this cycle was insane with how much of a 180 I did on Melrose. Jaeda is absolutely right lololol

ย 

There's gotta be something missing or else this poor girl just needs some therapy and/or maturing

ย 

Another branding queen!

ย 

HI LADIESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ย 

Denzel C21 suddenly wakes up in a cold sweat and doesn't know why

:giggle:

ย 

:wub:

ย 

Anchal's rack is so impressive.

ย 

Melrose is right........but yeah she has absolutely no social graces to actuallyย helpย a girl (if that's genuinely her intention which I personallyme doubt it is)

ย 

If you can survive the insults hidden between the advice...you absolutely should listen to Melrose.

ย 

I personally believe it's the latter based on who Anchal is and what she's gone through in life. Which is...fair everyone can react however they want to react. But I'm also not gonna necessarily hold it against the girls for being gossipy bitches because it's reality television baby.

ย 

She knows who she is.

ย 

Queen Ann :wub:ย So awkward :wub:

ย 

Lol but Megg got it only ironically :dead:

ย 

On 9/25/2021 at 2:32 PM, FrogLenzen said:

yeah the fact she squatted down near the tiny furniture is such a massive miss.... wtf was Jay doing while she was messing this up??? What is he good for?

Because Jay was never an art director! He was a makeup artist and, credit to him, seemed to actually be decent at giving the girls advice about that on the show. But then he randomly just popped up at every photoshoot and it was just like...why?

ย 

17 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

ย 

ย 

you can't make this up. lmao what goes through their heads

ย 

how is this show managing to make me feel concerned for Amanda when Michelle is the one who needs support

ย 

lmao they probably dropped it just for Jade. What did Twiggy say? She was afraid to walk to her car if they eliminated Jade or something hahahaha

ย 

Yeah sometimes there debate on whether something was pre-planned or if it was done on purpose... this was absolutely something they threw together last second and it is insane

ย 

ย 

ย 

okay this was actually funny

ย 

miss jay gif GIF

ย 

did she lie tho

ย 

I'm guess it's the nerves but like...just think of three questions before the challenge and memorize them. It's that simple!

ย 

:dead:. I thought it was sweet how we got to see immediate reactions from the family based on how it happened, but lol yeah Amanda lowkey stealing Michelle's coming out moment :wub:

ย 

Lol yeah something like that :dead:. Tyra would've been Overwhelmed by a one-on-one with Jade. Tyra's mama would have to come back to have another one-on-one with Tyra about it like after she eliminated Cassie and her eating disorder.

ย 

Nah they saw Michelle in that jacket and they were like "Wayament...we know what to do" and then suddenly Michelle had Ellen.

ย 

Eugena :wub:

ย 

ย 

NOT ONE BIT! How could they make Anchal lookย thatย bad?!

ย 

17 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

ย 

literally anything else would be out of character at this point

ย 

this is some mandela effect sh*t

ย 

Amanda went into this thinking her storyline would be just twin stuff but suddenly its just lesbians

ย 

this shoot is icky to me lol

ย 

Producers be like:

season 3 krabby land GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

ย 

don't forget the iconic voiceover!

Truly

ย 

It really makes no sense :dead:ย Where "byne" come from?!

ย 

good_for_her.gif

ย 

Lol yeah it probably is a bit, but it's something you'd see in the Real Modeling World.

ย 

My theory is they literally sent Brooke home for this exact reason. Which also means, Eugena survived what wasย supposedย to be her pre-planned elimination twice now (Monique's and here which is :wub:ย :wub:)

ย 

Lmao Tyra doing the most, as per usual!

Cycle 7 - Episode 8 -ย The Girl Who Wrecks the Car

gvyayDk.png

Melrose sings about missing Brooke whilst holding a glass of wine

hRkPyhM.png

Michelle talks about barely wanting to be there while Melrose fumes โค๏ธ

p5J5dWq.png

"I played volleyball in 10th grade...I sat on the bench"

1j7M9fr.png

Yes Michelle, blocking your face is absolutely how you want to look in a photo!

YkT7wxs.png

Melrose remains completely perplexed why Anchal made it this far and still has no confidence.

rgAuFBx.png

This time Amanda's covering her faceย :dead:

Kw4ukFv.png

CariDee practicing early for the final runway

osjCBBg.png

Michelle jumping on the car and denting it :dead:

hrBo5p7.png

And she wins the challenge!

maULS0b.png

"I'm surprised Michelle chose Melrose because no one's getting along with her or likes her as a friend" Okay I'm #shook because Jaeda seems to always be hanging around Melrose or defending her :dead:

LG77mmr.png

Oof poor Anchal is the only girl who hasn't been chosen for a reward yet.

iUywL1T.png

The reward turns into a second challenge where the girls have to race to collect as many clothes as possible (and Melrose is the only one happy about it :dead:)

Vqtw14l.png

And Melrose wins everyone's clothes :wub:

bNX0QZP.png

"I didn't realize there was a challenge in my challenge prize so I get nothing :rolleyes:" Lol Michelle has EVERY RIGHT to be bitter!

HbnJRtv.png

Back at the house, Melrose and Anchal immediately start fighting.

RWinsZq.png

Another amazing photoshoot concept from C7!

6Iiz0QP.png

Wow look how much freedom they get to pose!

8CfzFVh.png

The way Jaeda's face is flapping :dead:

BmkuOfE.png

Eugena shaking flirtatiously (btw one of the best judging tests ever โค๏ธ)

rWrbNgk.png

"Geez you put me in a predicament" Lol Anchal hates this show โค๏ธ

W7iDF3T.png

ICONIC

xCSFOFz.png

CariDee having no shame at these dumbass judging tests is pretty much the reason she won the show

2TibpFi.png

"Well she ran out aggressively" :dead:

HJXfVYL.png

Tyra talking about Jade's exit :wub:. Jade better be getting paid every time Tyra keeps bringing that legend up :wub:

10DdaTX.png

Jaeda getting called third for committing to the judging test :dead:. Lol the bar is so low

K9jAQTn.png

wRe0jT2.png

A tearful goodbye between bffs โค๏ธ

xTr6v0k.png

And then there were 6...

Cast Ranking:

hLJvoID.png

Boring episode. In an episode all about action, it felt like there wasn't much action lol. There was an extremely minor fight between Melrose and Anchal. We also had Melrose stealing everyone's clothes which was fun :wub:. The judging test was probably the best part of the episode lol, and that should never be the case.

ย 

1. Melrose - Michelle finally winning a challenge only to have it usurped by Melrose :wub:ย We love to see it :wub:. Also "boxing joyfully" is one of the most iconic judging test moments in ANTM history.

2. Michelle - Her complete and utter apathy for all things related to the show :wub:. She's just there to have a good time and then kick everyone's asses at modeling โค๏ธ.

3. Eugena - I'm glad we're starting to see more of personality because she is funny.

4. Anchal - I definitely felt myself getting tired of Anchal's storyline. I really don't know how I rate her as a character overall. I sympathize with her based on who she is and where she's come from. But that also doesn't mean I have to love her because I really was tired of listening to her constant whining.

5. CariDee - I can't trust anyone who shamelessly commits to Tyra's judging tests as much as CariDee does. Only a psychopath would...which has me thinking.......

6. Amanda - Poor Amanda. Completely lost in Michelle's shadow.

7. Jaeda - I haven't been this shocked about Jaeda hating Melrose since we found out Nik had been secretly hating Bre.

ย 

Photo Ranking:

NWlWpTL.png

Terrible concept. It was physically impossible to model well. 0/10 would recommend. It did look fun tho.

ย 

1. Michelle - I mean, I guess. Yeah her hand does look huge, but her face caught the light well and she managed to create an interesting angle with her pose.

2. CariDee - I like CariDee's profile here.

3. Melrose - I like her face, but her pose is very boring. Still better than everyone else.

4. Amanda - It's okay. A bit awkward, but not bad.

5. Anchal - Her face is giving me nothing and the pose is awkward.

6. Eugena - No.

7. Jaeda - No.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 7 - Episode 8)

I hate Cycle 7 so much I am sorry. LOL. The only good moment is when CariDee tells Nigel to remove the stick from his ass and all of Melrose. Funnily enough, though I stan Melrose, I am firmly Team Anchal and think there was some serious jealousy among the women of Anchal's extreme beauty. I lowkey think Melrose was awful towards her. ย :dead:

On 9/26/2021 at 7:43 PM, Deeee said:

I hate Cycle 7 so much I am sorry. LOL. The only good moment is when CariDee tells Nigel to remove the stick from his ass and all of Melrose. Funnily enough, though I stan Melrose, I am firmly Team Anchal and think there was some serious jealousy among the women of Anchal's extreme beauty. I lowkey think Melrose was awful towards her. ย :dead:

No need to apologize it's a rough one :dead:

ย 

I do 100% agree that the girls were threatened by Anchal's beauty. But I also think they were right that she wasn't confident enough and it wasn't coming across in her photos. I hardly think Melrose treated Anchal like an angel (I mean that's not who Melrose is) but based on what I'm used to on this show, I think this was a very lowrate conflict :haha:

Cycle 7 - Episode 9 -ย The Girl Who Breaks Down

gPaRGya.png

Lol Amanda admits she thought Michelle was gonna go home last week.

a9JJ4iN.png

Queen of acting!

PqFFWnJ.png

Flashback to Tyra's amazing acting skills!

GkWoGWY.png

Switching over to Hulu to avoid the SHITTY QUALITY of this episode! Idc if I have to sit through commercials at this point!

Jno2cCB.png

"HOW DARE ANYONE TELL ME MY PICTURE IS WORSE THAN YOURS!!!!!!!!!!"

d65BA2p.png

Shocker, Jaeda used the crying exercise to whine about her haircut.

PyuKPsZ.png

It dawns on CariDee that she opened up about how she may have attempted suicide on national tv :(

Dzesc82.png

CariDee is at Yoanna level of determination to win.

t05kM1p.png

And CariDee finds out she won the challenge!

bb8grsZ.png

And the girls find out they're going to Spain!

9UJ4Yqk.png

These girls are clearly very male-deprived because they keep talking about how this male model is hot.

AH7xDDT.png

Jaeda's male model refuses to help her memorize her lines for the commercial tomorrow.

nCZFktw.png

And then it's revealed he doesn't want to work with a Black girl and we're all supposed to just accept this I guess???????

xSODCtd.png

Jaeda's upset because she was excited to go to Spain and now she feels like her trip is ruined :(

28O89wM.png

Michelle is nervous because she hasn't kissed a guy since she was 10 and it was her neighbor behind her shed :dead:

swDfJRm.png

Jaeda tells Tyra her male model is racist and she's just like "Lol well make him like Black girls ๐Ÿ™‚" The way I would just quit on the spot if I was Jaeda

yyQMsYz.png

Jaeda feels defeated during the commercial and psychs herself out.

ASWLQVj.png

Meanwhile CariDee makes out with her model for what feels like a minute :dead:

tciHXgC.png

Lol

G6ncECb.png

"Sweetheart you looked DRUNK!"

tHKU3RH.png

Jaeda breaks down again talking about the racist male model and all the judges tell her she had to take control of the situation.

WlmKk3E.png

After panel, the girls call Melrose out for sucking up to the judges and bragging about how she stayed up two extra hours to learn her lines โค๏ธ

gVK9l7c.png

The girls fume as Melrose gets FCO โค๏ธ

04Ex8XL.png

Only ANTM can make Jaeda's elimination simultaneouslyย overdue and inappropriate

wFOQ72J.png

And then there were 5...

Cast Ranking:

ia6DRAQ.png

I'm gonna do this fast because it's late, I'm tired, and the whole episode was just disgusting. The fact that the CariDee reveal wasn't even in the top five worst things the show did this episode says everything. This was just like Keenyah being forced to pose with the man sexually harassing her. Just so unnecessary and disgusting.

ย 

1. Jaeda - I never thought we'd see the day where we're declaring that Jaeda deserved better. But yeah, not matter how I, or anyone, has felt about her up to this point, no one deserved to go through what she went through. My heart definitely goes out to Jaeda here.

2. Melrose - Her existence continuing to still bother the girls โค๏ธ. I love how proud she was to tell the judges she stayed up two extra hours practicing lol โค๏ธ. She is that annoying A+ student that sits at the front of the class.

3. CariDee - Once again, my heart goes out to her. Either she's a really good actress, or she really didn't mean to open up on national television as much as she did. Luckily, we did get some of fun trainwrecky CariDee as well with her drunk commercial.

4. Michelle - I've decided Michelle is the narrator of the season. She's really relatable and fun!

5. Eugena - Randomly coming for Melrose after panel :dead:ย :wub:

6. Amanda - Sorry girl, you're not stepping it up.

ย 

Commercial Ranking:

Al5OHAq.png

I usually love commercial episodes, especially when the girls flop through it while speaking another language. Too bad the whole vibe was ruined. Fun fact though, I think this might be the first time before the end of the show where my COO completely matches the judges.

ย 

1. Melrose - I think she was a bit Much at times, but I'd rather see a girl do too much than too little. Her line readings were great!

2. Eugena - Very calm and natural. I would've liked more personality, but she got through it!

3. Amanda - I actually thought this was kinda sexy, in a quiet way.

4. Michelle - Really monotone and boring.

5. CariDee - Trainwreck.

6. Jaeda - Terrible, but not her fault. They should've fired that man right at the dinner and brought in someone new.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 7 - Episode 9)

Anchal is one of the most beautiful girls to Grace ANTM, but she was not confident at all. The guys saw an insecurity and some (mostly Melrose) preyed on it. :haha:ย Itโ€™s ANTM. What do you expect? Could you imagine how someone like Jade who is Uber confident would treat Anchal? :dead:

Alex's Cycle 6:

ย 

Danielle = 4.00

Leslie = 4.00

Jade = 4.09

Joanie = 4.73

Furonda = 4.89

Mollie Sue = 5.40

Nnenna = 5.50

Kari = 5.67

Sara = 5.70

Brooke = 9.00

Gina = 9.25

Kathy = 10.00

Wendy = 11.50

ย 

Tyra's Cycle 6:

ย 

Joanie = 3.18

Danielle = 3.27

Sara = 4.60

Jade = 4.63

Furonda = 4.67

Nnenna = 4.75

Leslie = 5.67

Brooke = 6.00

Kari = 6.67

Mollie Sue = 7.00

Gina = 9.00

Wendy = 11.50

Kathy = 13.00

17 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Anchal is one of the most beautiful girls to Grace ANTM, but she was not confident at all. The guys saw an insecurity and some (mostly Melrose) preyed on it. :haha:ย Itโ€™s ANTM. What do you expect? Could you imagine how someone like Jade who is Uber confident would treat Anchal? :dead:

Lol I was thinking the same thing about Jade :dead:. With how she treated Gina, Jade vs. Anchal could've been very ugly :haha:

ย 

5 hours ago, Deeee said:

Alex's Cycle 6:

ย 

Danielle = 4.00

Leslie = 4.00

Jade = 4.09

Joanie = 4.73

Furonda = 4.89

Mollie Sue = 5.40

Nnenna = 5.50

Kari = 5.67

Sara = 5.70

Brooke = 9.00

Gina = 9.25

Kathy = 10.00

Wendy = 11.50

ย 

Tyra's Cycle 6:

ย 

Joanie = 3.18

Danielle = 3.27

Sara = 4.60

Jade = 4.63

Furonda = 4.67

Nnenna = 4.75

Leslie = 5.67

Brooke = 6.00

Kari = 6.67

Mollie Sue = 7.00

Gina = 9.00

Wendy = 11.50

Kathy = 13.00

Ooh thanks for this! I'm glad I still have Danielle on top. Though she rarely topped my rankings, she was always consistently near the top, and clearly that was enough. Also #Jusice4Leslie even though she's boring as hell. Glad I righted the wrongs of how far Sara and Brooke ridiculously made it as well lol.

Cycle 7 - Episode 10 -ย The Girl Who Sticks Her Foot in Her Mouth

zCS4ueO.png

The girls call some of the guys from the commercial last week and invite them to dinner (hopefully not the racist one)

BSrLHp6.png

CariDee makes out with one of them โค๏ธ

0RvuXvn.png

Tyra is kind enough to sacrifice herself for the girls, and she may be harsh and their fans may hate her, but it's because she loves them!!!!!!!1111!!!

JXxRSx7.png

Happy go-sees day!

a9amGlE.png

"NO WE'RE AT THIS ONE STUPID!!!!!!!" The twins get very lost :wub:

AguclI4.png

Melrose brags about doing go-sees alone while everyone else teamed up โค๏ธ

B3ZWL9s.png

Oof Michelle's arm...her walk has not improved ๐Ÿ™ˆ

1ccic7E.png

Michelle shows up late from go-sees and is dq'd

b48UVhW.png

And poor Amanda is still lost in Spain.

usIXiyO.png

And MelRose wins the go-see challenge! (Lol Eugena's face)

14WbtCJ.png

And Melrose gets to share a gourmet dinner with CariDee for winning.

JrfKAWE.png

Eugena: Mr. Jay doesn't look like a matador at all, he looks like Mr. Jay in a matador costume

fvBbBFJ.png

And the girls find out they'll be shooting with a bull lol

XNcFXUU.png

Nigel is the photographer and I'm sure nothing will go wrong!

A61TibZ.png

JAGNJAFNJDAKFNAL CariDee :dead:

jpULHxr.png

And of course Mr. Jay ruins the fun by lecturing the girls over CariDee's comment.

mk83oQ5.png

And now CariDee's worried she tanked her chances in the competition.

lxnyWsp.png

Literallyย every pose Eugena is giving is FLAWLESS

qGOYine.png

Amanda #snaps at Michelle for asking her what she did bad lol

qJ58FYD.png

CariDee apologizes to Nigel for her joke and cries.

4eSwH2l.png

And the bull hanging out in the background is about the most pointless thing in a photoshoot :dead:

mxDrTgm.png

At judging, Melrose names herself as having the most potential and Eugena the least

RrDUeme.png

Eugena names herself as most potential and Amanda as least potential.

HIc692j.png

CariDee names herself as most potential and Amanda as least potential.

BJTml3H.png

Amanda names Eugena as much potential (after excluding herself) and CariDee as least potential

sd0awnz.png

Michelle names CariDee as the strongest and tearfully admits herself as the weakest because she still doesn't know if she wants this.

mVFfJKZ.png

Lmao CariDee's face realizing Michelle shot herself in the foot :dead:

o4xS3vH.png

Miss J doing Eugena DIRTY for this :dead:

ceGkiqW.png

CariDee prepared a written letter to apologize for her actions at the photoshoot :dead:

tILSrs1.png

CariDee is SHAKING at elimination I don't think I've ever seen a girl so nervous

Ej6dbPY.png

But she survives and isn't even B2 because...

2FbJFp1.png

the show needed this drama-filled bottom two.

P08cZzy.png

Michelle admits she shot herself in the foot because she didn't want Amanda to leave.

4tSIA8T.png

And then there were 4...

Cast Ranking:

5wVxPYA.png

Definitely a lot better than last week. I do always enjoy go-sees, though this was one of the less chaotic ones (GOD I can't wait till next season's go-sees <33333333). On a cycle that has really been lacking compelling storylines, this episode delivered. CariDee wanting this so bad that she becomes her own worst enemy. And everything about the twins and Michelle sacrificing herself for her sister is just super interesting. So yeah, this is definitely up there as one of my favorite episodes of the cycle.

ย 

1. CariDee - The joke was funny dammit! I think I remember reading that it was made to be a bigger deal than it actually was and Nigel didn't really care lol. But I prefer the show's reality, it made the stakes much more higher (which is obviously why they did it that way). I mean, CariDee literally looked like she was about to pass out at elimination it was so intense. The appeal of CariDee is you never know what you're gonna get with her and this episode was full of unpredictability from her.

2. Michelle - You can literally pinpoint the moment Michelle eliminates herself from the competition (her breaking down and picking herself as least potential). It's such a shocking moment and then you realize what exactly she's doing.......the ultimate sacrifice. The bond the twins have was something special we'll never see recreated on this show.

3. Melrose - I always love when a villain wins go-sees :wub:ย :wub:. It's literally the most important challenge and it leaves everyone fuming lmao. Slightly arrogant and condescending Melrose was definitely out and about this episode.

4. Amanda - She was fun during the go-sees snapping at Michelle and generally being a mess โค๏ธ.

5. Eugena - Her constant Melrose shade isn't cute, but I am appreciating Eugena's ~journey~ and how she's really fought tooth and nail to make the final four. I just liked the others more this episode, no shade!

ย 

Photo Ranking:

m3WQdeJ.png

It was a cool photoshoot! The end result ended up being spectacular, but half the elements in the shoot being photoshopped made the journey getting there incredibly pointless :dead:

ย 

1. Eugena - Duh. THAT LEG! Eugena may have delivered some mediocre photos throughout the competition, but it was all worth it to get to this amazing one right here.

2. Melrose - I feel like Eugena really steals the spotlight this week that Melrose's shot is sooooooo underrated. This is the most beautiful Melrose has ever looked in a photo, she really does look like an old-time movie star. Amazing.

3. Michelle - I wanted aย littleย more from Michelle, but it's still a great shot.

4. CariDee - I appreciate the risk, but to me this shot feels like bad acting. I think her upper body looks great, but I'm just not loving the end product.

5. Amanda - It'sย fine. I wish she wasn't covering her face as much and found the light better. I also feel like she could've taken some risks with her legs. A lot of the girls girls really went there with this picture, so fine doesn't suffice this week.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 7 - Episode 10)

Cycle 7 - Episode 11 -ย The Girl Who Grates

xn3yhrm.png

Second straight episode starting with Melrose holding a glass of wine โค๏ธ

FnnGZYp.png

Amanda is feeling weird because she feels she was the one who was supposed to go (which is the obvious problem with Michelle sacrificing herself)

KjGl6Ha.png

The girls learn the Very Important Modeling Skill of flamenco dancing!

oHITkAx.png

Queen โค๏ธ. I feel like we've had a lack of Miss J content this season.

iKl72GW.png

I thought I was watching a horror movie for a second :dead:

2R8eHcE.png

Apparently CariDee and Eugena are bffs even though idk if we've seen them interact before this point.

5sXHNTV.png

Though every scene we're getting of them together is them bitching about Melrose so idk how strong this friendship is.

KgYxAkq.png

Eugena wins the flamenco challenge!

UgM5FwW.png

And Melrose sobs over losing lol โค๏ธย "DANCING IS LIKE MY SOUL AND I HATE THAT WE'RE CRITIQUED ON IT!"

EBUR6Oe.png

Tyra is joiningย the girls on the photoshoot to coach them! Y'know actually teaching amateur models...what her job is.

yZUFn0r.png

The girls are posing in freezing cold water and I'm sure nothing will go wrong!

gNrsBI4.png

Melrose and Eugena are lying on the ground still shivering even after the shoot

9oYmhzo.png

CariDee is convulsing in the water and it turns out she has hypothermia.

9AvNXUO.png

And Melrose calls CariDee dramatic and thirsty for attention lol

iMTd1r5.png

CariDee is worried about getting eliminated for not completing the photoshoot.

G5WoHHJ.png

The girls show off their flamenco skills at panel, but get scolded for not modeling lol

tK2z5Ju.png

The judges freak out about Amanda's broken leg in her shot lol

IdaQyY8.png

Here's Mama TyTy "dancing" flamenco at a Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

cUNxFoF.png

CariDee lands in the B2 for getting hypothermia ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

o6BdjlI.png

Aww Amanda crying :(

UYp7DtR.png

And then there were 3...

Cast Ranking:

4T0tK4o.png

Suuuuper boring episode, it was honestly a slog to get through. I've got nothing to say about it except giving CariDee hypothermia and then blaming her for it is evil.

ย 

1. Melrose - She is working her ass off to carry this cycle on her back. Melrose having a temper tantrum after losing the flamenco challenge :wub:. Melrose calling CariDee a drama queen for dying :wub:ย (yes it's funny when she does it, but not when the show does it :kissbye:)

2. Amanda - She was sweet enough, but very clearly the inferior twin.

3. CariDee - CariDee being so addicted to this show that she nearly dies โค๏ธ. CariDee spending half the episode talking shit about Melrose :/.

4. Eugena - The Melrose obsession...find something new to talk about.

ย 

Photo Ranking:

JnT8SsM.png

Definitely one of the prettier shoots of the season, but it wasn't worth trying to kill the girls over.

ย 

1. Melrose - Amazing, possibly Melrose's best shot of the season? I am so drawn to her eyes, they're absolutely stunning here. And it's amazing how well she's actually floating on the water and maintaining control. So lovely.

2. CariDee - She also looks amazing, you can't tell that she's in the midst of catching hypothermia. She looks so calm and under control in this shot.

3. Amanda - It's solid, but not amazing. Unfortunately my eyes go straight to CariDee in their shot, but Amanda's doing fine.

4. Eugena - Once again, the eyes! Eugena just struggles to connect with the camera in her shoots. Oh well, she'll always have the bullfighter shot.