Alex Rewatched ANTM

Alex95

On 9/6/2021 at 2:09 PM, Alex95 said:

1. Jade

2. Nnenna

3. Furonda 

4. Danielle

5. Gina

The correct top five, though I think that Furonda goes above Nnenna. Danielle might even rank above Nnenna. She is a totally underrated character, but some of Nnenna's antics (aka her phone calls lol) became a bit repetitive. 

11. Joanie - Nope, no redemption arc for Joanie for me. She sucks. She was boring as hell the first half of the cycle and stank as hell the second half. She is not nearly funny or clever enough to try to become Jade's enemy. She was great in the dentist episode! And that's all I got for positives honestly. No way in hell is she making the top 20 next rankdown, let alone top 2 lmao.

I will say that my love for Joanie is way more due to nostalgia + her killer portfolio + the sweet friendship that developed between her and Danielle on the show. She is not some huge character, that is for sure. I do not feel like she is as stank as you find her to be, however. :dead:

1. Leslie's Future Careers

2. Kari's Ice Princesses

3. Nnenna's Bald

4. Nnenna's Ice Princesses

5. Jade's Swimsuit

6. Jade's Falling Fairy Tales

6. Danielle's Bald

8. Leslie's Falling Fairy Tales

9. Danielle's Falling Fairy Tales

10. Nnenna's B&W Crying

Now this Top 10 is interesting...LOL.

8 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

(one of the most stunning girls in ANTM history)

Anchal to me is the most stunning girl in ANTM history and her beauty upset all of those white girls in that house. LOL.

8 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Umm not Miss Eugena call the C6 girls boring! What show was she watching???

Only to be wallpaper for the entire season. 🙂

Cast Ranking:

9ht6l7w.png

This episode was cruel lmao. Between Tyra bullying a stripper and then forcing two uncomfortable girls to pose nude just to send them home ten minutes later. I watched a casting episode where they eliminated a bunch of girls and then forced them to stick around and watch a fashion show, yet I found this to be a bit much :dead:. I still love casting episodes though and it's a great way to get to know the girls! I know the episode's technically not over yet, but I'm too tired to watch the second half lol.

1. Amanda - Love the twins! Really fun premiere for them.

2. Michelle - See Amanda.

3. Monique - Omg I didn't expect this side to Monique at all. I obviously know what's coming but she was so...sweet and heartbreaking and relatable here?

4. Megan - Didn't remember her sob story at all, but it's definitely one of scariest and most devestating sob stories I've heard on one of these shows (yes even better than Marvin's dad being a janitor if you can believe it!!!)

5. Melrose - We saw bits and pieces of her righteous condescension during the episode ❤️.

6. CariDee - She's legit insane. How'd she make it into the house?

7. Anchal - She is so beautiful and my heart breaks for her insecurities. Love how she wants to represent her culture!

8. Brooke - I remember Brooke well but don't remember how I feel about her. If I found her to be a bit #much or if she's right in the sweet spot. Right now, it's endearing!

9. Eugena - Not here for the C6 shade, but I like how excited she was to #drag ❤️

10. Christian - Her Tyra imitations weren't half bad!

11. Megg - Rock and roll!!!!!!!!

12. A.J. - Didn't do much to stand out.

13. Jaeda - Idk the "I'm the prettiest girl in school!!!!!" stuff annoyed me.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 7 - Episode 1)
1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

lmIbJBX.png

Umm not Miss Eugena call the C6 girls boring! What show was she watching???

Eugena's inflection saying the word "boring" in this episode is the most energy she gives the entire cycle. Who is she referring to???? Sara? Leslie? Because obviously she wasn't paying attention to when anyone else was on the screen

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

"I'm not judging you for being an exotic dancer or a stripper!" Tyra said judgingly

There's literally nothing in the world Tyra hates more than sex workers

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Jaslene, queen of catalogue poses :wub:

Icon part 1. Tiffany invented the storyline and Jaslene perfected it.

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

To the surprise of no one, Tyra sent the stripper she shamed home on the first cuts.

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

The girls find out they'll be posing nude at the first photoshoot.

whiplash

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

W7ROlbM.png

CariDee is insane for this picture lmao

We have our Cycle 7 Photo winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cycle 7 - Episode 1 - The Girl Who Marks Her Territory

1RcgVJA.png

Middle School Emo Phase fashion show!

WRIZKkv.png

Melrose wins the first runway challenge of the season!

tnjiFqG.png

You walk into your house and this is the first thing you see. Wyd?

uKBx4iP.png

VGD9iUG.png

x1FePOw.png

Tyra designing a house after herself is so psychotic nfjdksanfjkdalfnla

37PnjcZ.png

Oh no, Christian and Monique didn't get beds and will have to sleep on beanbags!!!

sxAvzPY.png

9x0dblU.png

Instead, Monique decided to steal Eugena's bed and pour water on it :dead:

fnWRCga.png

"I just decided to pee on the bed today 🙂"

5mTPk9Y.png

"Okay the rule is I'm gonna make this for everyone, but I'm not gonna clean the dishes!" An extremely fair request from Melrose, but y'know she's gotta be ~bossy~ even though she's simply just an adult in a house with children.

VOhq2BZ.png

mEepI1q.png

I'm no neat freak, but I would simply quit if I had to live in this house lmao

Y3wjE0u.png

Monique lets everyone know she's still gonna take a one-hour shower no matter what anyone thinks

drtH0fT.png

Tyra "pretending" to be a diva. Wow what an amazing actress!!!!1111!!!!1

PDyqTpi.png

"We're gonna do the most controversial shoot we've ever done!!!" Jay about a show that did blackface three cycles ago

qHk4ZUY.png

Melrose gets to be a diva for a day for winning the first challenge ❤️

8xpV9hW.png

Monique literally doing the same dumbass pose over and over again :dead:

2c8VA12.png

Melrose being late to set because she's trying to fix her makeup after is got messed up during her massage ❤️

DE5KkYE.png

"Oh honey, I've been ready for six hours 🙂 but then I got a massage with my makeup on and then they had to fix it 🙂" Melrose strolling onto set late and calling Mr. Jay honey lives in my mind rent free honestly :wub:

vg8R6tz.png

Melrose storms to the bathroom sobbing after bombing the photoshoot!

t4ruxLq.png

Anchal crying seeing herself look beautiful in the picture with brown eyes ❤️

bujmRee.png

Melrose handled getting called out for bad behavior like a champ, not a single excuse!

IhyrfGl.png

"She's touching my hair ^_^"

qfyXPOW.png

Vh8vdXv.png

DhPLzAl.png

Melrose lives to fight another day!

FZ0cfMy.png

The Tyra Hug Goodbye has now become a thing.

FMMFHzU.png

And then there were 12...

Cast Ranking:

VVJWYJY.png

Me pushing off C7 this long wasn't an accident 🙈. Yes I've been suuuuuuuuper busy lately. But I also kind of have no interest oop. The episode sucked, thank GOD for Melrose.

1. Melrose - This is gonna be a pattern (will Melrose ever lose her top spot? Stay tuned!) What's so interesting about Melrose is she's extremely right all the time, but she's also really condescending and has no social grace that you just really want her to be wrong. She did get a massage and get her makeup all messed up before the photoshoot. Can't blame her there! She is a grown ass adult who doesn't want to live an actual dumpster. Can't blame her there! But I'm fine with her tone and messaging being bad because walking onto set and calling Mr. Jay "honey" earns her 100 stars in my book.

2. Anchal - Anchal's someone I just really want to root for. She brings an interesting perspective to the show we don't see enough of on reality television.

3. Eugena - She handled Monique "peeing" in her bed 1000x better than I would have.

4. Christian - I was gonna rank her lower because this first boot unfortunately gave us nothing....but everyone below her gave us nothing either. She seemed sweet and I felt bad for how truly heartbroken she was to get eliminated.

5. Michelle - Twins!

6. Amanda - Twins are fun!

7. CariDee - Her presence at panel slightly amuses me.

8. Megg - Do I remember which one is Megg and which one is Megan? Of course not.

9. Megan - See Megg.

10. Brooke - Her ^_^ worked last episode, but it bordered on annoying this episode.

11. Monique - So Monique. Finally someone interesting again. I know I'm usually all in on the drama-filled girls, but Monique clearly didn't pass her psych test and they cast her in anyway. Pretending to pee on a bed to claim it is just wiiiiiild. I'm thankful for Monique spicing up these early episodes, but man it's not 100% fun to watch.

12. Jaeda - Nah

13. A.J. - I don't usually buy into the narrative Tyra tries selling of the modelesque early boots getting eliminated for lack of personality, but there really was something jarring about A.J. at panel. She was just so detached from reality almost, it honestly did kind of turn me off. I can't put my finger on it though, I'm kinda curious to see if she wins me over or not.

Photo Ranking:

lu9r0ho.png

Yeah half these photos were offensive as hell lmao. Not a photoshoot we really needed to see happen at all. Just...no all around. And frankly most of the girls sucked so that couldn't even make up for it.

1. Michelle - The concept is yikes, but Michelle really killed it. Her photo is so ugly and so hard to look at, but that's the point. Michelle really blew me away here.

2. Amanda - So tall and modelesque! Amanda is a stunner and this was a great shot to start the cycle!

3. A.J. - She had fun with it and it was really believable. Great job!

4. Megg - Not the prettiest shot, but also very believable.

5. CariDee - Extremely on the nose, but I mean what else would you do for this concept?

6. Anchal - She's resting on pretty, but she's so beautiful it works.

7. Melrose - Obviously it's one of her weakest photos, if not her weakest, but it's still not half bad. Especially when compared to the other girls.

8. Megan - Love the shot at first glance, but the closeup doesn't work.

9. Eugena - Her body looks great, but she could've done more with her face.

10. Christian - It's fine. I wouldn't have eliminated her for it, but I'm also not seeing worlds of potential.

11. Brooke - She's only giving like 50% commitment to this picture. It's a shame though because she had a fun concept she really should've killed.

12. Monique - Lol no

13. Jaeda - Awful

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 7 - Episode 1 (IT'S BACK))

Cycle 7 - Episode 2 - The Girl Who Hates Her Hair

waMXb8n.png

Michelle & Megan have become bffs! (Don't get too attached Michelle)

4mgjgiR.png

Monique is annoyed over the alarm clocks waiting her up (even though they all have somewhere to be lol)

H0nSiMV.png

The girls' house has turned into a beauty salon! (lol cheap asses)

N6uNLMj.png

"You're gonna have texture Michelle and Amanda, you're gonna be straight and classy like you are" Not Miss Tyra calling Michelle gay before she came out!!!! :dead:

DX2OMyi.png

GOD I know I'm so mean but them using this photo of Jaeda when Tyra called her the prettiest girl in school.........I just..........

YCppqqa.png

Jaeda is already sobbing about getting her hair cut

yyveEwz.png

Lol

Q9Vqmbf.png

Melrose sobbing behind her hair :dead:

6j7iBy3.png

Are these the most makeover meltdowns ever :dead:

W05bcZi.png

Not them doing whatever the hell this is to Megan and then cutting her ass :dead:

b95cgxf.png

Making the girls sprint to elevators is a Real Life Modeling Test

Sg0Xh5i.png

I'm sure she'll handle this well ^_^

qIFmasz.png

Legend :wub:

vhhHmwT.png

Eugena wins!

Kyjhq83.png

Monique whilst Melrose has to call her landlord asap and get her deposit back :dead:

89pnheU.png

"I'M JUST ENJOYING THIS PHONE CALL, THIS IS GREAT 😄"

TMVhK3d.png

Monique's mom :dead:

dGXpyeq.png

Omg Anchal just barging in and hanging up the phone, she doesn't give a single shit :wub:

GPDu72K.png

"Ohhhh I'm sorry I spent so much time on the phone 🙂 🙂 🙂 Is it Tyra Mail?? 🙂"

vkXM68f.png

Lol Michelle calling herself Toucan Sam

LWAnPzy.png

Melrose melting down when Monique put her hand up her wet towel and touched her face omg

VhPZjUP.png

Melrose going from B2 to FCO :wub:

hKmAcie.png

Megan is gone, and then there were 11...

Cast Ranking:

DSIYKO8.png

This is probably one of the better C7 episodes. The makeover meltdowns were pretty legendary and the Monique drama was actually fun this time (though I was stressed af for Melrose). C6 is suuuuuuuch a tough act to follow.

1. Melrose - I forgot how amazing the Monique Saga is because Melrose very briefly becomes the protagonist of the cycle ❤️. She thrives in the role, as she does in every role.

2. Anchal - Storming into the phone booth to read Monique down and hang the phone up on her was a legends only move. No one else had the guts to do that, stan Anchal!

3. Monique - Okay she worked this episode lol. Monique sarcastically walking out of the phone booth after 3 and a half hour to apologize to nobody ❤️.

4. Michelle - Becoming bffs with the lesbian and having no idea what it means ❤️

5. Eugena - Good job on the reward challenge...?

6. Jaeda - While she annoys me still, credit where credit is due. Her makeover meltdown is a top-tier makeover meltdown.

7. Amanda - She knows how to step aside and let Michelle be the superior twin.

8. Megan - Deserved better...?

9. CariDee - Nowhere to be seen.

10. Megg - Who?

12. Brooke - Doing a Prom Queen lewk for a makeup challenge because that's when she thought of when she heard queen..........God I'm so glad I wasn't like that in highschool.

13. A.J. - My random dislike of A.J. makes no sense on paper but for some reason I just have not liked this girl! She had the most boring meltdown over her makeover, and it was a boring makeover too so idk why she was being so salty. She's just vaguely uninterested in the whole experience, but not in a fun Elyse-esque way.

Photo Ranking:

A9ZFcjm.png

With a better cast, I do think this could've been an amazing photoshoot. Unfortunately half the cast flopped.

1. Anchal - Gorgeous! There's a mystery behind this shot and I wanna know more. It's very shy, but in an endearing way where she still looks fierce. Love it!

2. Melrose - Such a unique shot, I love the way she's contorting her body. Melrose definitely solidified her spot as a frontrunner.

3. Michelle - How is she so good at this?! The shot's almost a bit flirty, I love where she went with this shoot.

4. Amanda - Her eyes look amazing here. Poor Amanda always one step behind her sister!

5. Megan - It's not amazing, but she did not deserve to be eliminated for this, it's easily one of the better shots of the bunch. It's cute and quirky, and I like the little surprised reaction she has. Idk I think it's a good shot!

6. A.J. - Good but not great.

7. Monique - I like the pose, don't love the face.

8. Eugena - On the other hand, I like the face and hate the pose.

9. Jaeda - Better than last shoot, but she still doesn't look like she knows what she's doing.

10. CariDee - A mess. This just isn't flattering in the slightest.

11. Brooke - She's a sweet girl, but she does not have what it takes to be a model.

12. Megg - Lol awful

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 7 - Episode 2)

Monique was so awful but "you tell them 'I am the Princess of the Throne'" lives in my mind rent-free. :wub: :wub: Anchal just doing what everyone wished they could do in that moment too by storming in and trying to hang up? Absolutely my Anchal highlight.

Ugh I love Melrose. C7 is just Melrose's world to me and pretty much everyone else is a supporting character. I never really knew what the perception of her is like here or just in general, obviously knowing she got the villain arc I don't know if she's someone who kinda got to be redeemed as time went by? But seeing she's your #1 (so far) at least makes me glad I'm not the only person :wub: As much as she could be a lot at times (and Jay deserved the attitude on this show at least once so she's a queen for playing up to that in the first shoot) I always admired her drive and her focus to succeed. To me she came across as someone who had her flaws but was also kinda misunderstood and probably got hurt by the edit on occasions so I'm glad to see the Melrose love.

Edited by *Lily
  • Like 1

Stan Melrose!

In person she doesn't look like a model to me but in photos she SERVES. Unlike Brooke who doesn't look like a model in person or in her photos lol

7 hours ago, Alex95 said:

DX2OMyi.png

GOD I know I'm so mean but them using this photo of Jaeda when Tyra called her the prettiest girl in school.........I just..........

I'm afraid to see her classmates

"You're gonna have texture Michelle and Amanda, you're gonna be straight and classy like you are" Not Miss Tyra calling Michelle gay before she came out!!!! :dead:

no you did not just say that!!!! L M A O

Monique's mom :dead:

This kind of talk in her ear explains sooooo much about her behavior tbh

6 hours ago, Alex95 said:

5. Megan - It's not amazing, but she did not deserve to be eliminated for this, it's easily one of the better shots of the bunch. It's cute and quirky, and I like the little surprised reaction she has. Idk I think it's a good shot!

yeah this is top half easily... if only they knew the storyline potential they had with Michelle and Megan at the time smh

hKmAcie.png

off topic but Amanda has my favorite makeover pic maybe ever and Melrose is also serving

20 hours ago, *Lily said:

Monique was so awful but "you tell them 'I am the Princess of the Throne'" lives in my mind rent-free. :wub: :wub: Anchal just doing what everyone wished they could do in that moment too by storming in and trying to hang up? Absolutely my Anchal highlight.

Ugh I love Melrose. C7 is just Melrose's world to me and pretty much everyone else is a supporting character. I never really knew what the perception of her is like here or just in general, obviously knowing she got the villain arc I don't know if she's someone who kinda got to be redeemed as time went by? But seeing she's your #1 (so far) at least makes me glad I'm not the only person :wub: As much as she could be a lot at times (and Jay deserved the attitude on this show at least once so she's a queen for playing up to that in the first shoot) I always admired her drive and her focus to succeed. To me she came across as someone who had her flaws but was also kinda misunderstood and probably got hurt by the edit on occasions so I'm glad to see the Melrose love.

Yeah hearing Monique's mom was the moment where everything made sense :dead:. This was also my Anchal highlight :wub:

Yessss another proud Melrose defender :wub:. I think Melrose has little to no social grace, but she's really not a bad person at all. She genuinely cared about becoming a top model and she was here just for that, not to become a reality star. I admire her. 

13 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Stan Melrose!

In person she doesn't look like a model to me but in photos she SERVES. Unlike Brooke who doesn't look like a model in person or in her photos lol

I'm afraid to see her classmates

no you did not just say that!!!! L M A O

This kind of talk in her ear explains sooooo much about her behavior tbh

yeah this is top half easily... if only they knew the storyline potential they had with Michelle and Megan at the time smh

off topic but Amanda has my favorite makeover pic maybe ever and Melrose is also serving

:wub:

Melrose is ridiculously photogenic, how her look translates onto a photograph is amazing.

🙈

:giggle:

Lol yeah that one phone call gives us more insight to Monique than anything else this season.

Missed opportunity!

These makeover pics make half the girls look like they're better models than they actually are :giggle:

Cycle 7 - Episode 3 - The Girl Who Goes to Texas

xQjnENC.png

All this makes me think of is when they did this in the Princess Diaries movie lol

ArSQvvL.png

Runway queen :wub:

vIBhUBY.png

Here's some Very Serious Modeling Training

M5Bul1k.png

Melrose slamming the door on Monique while she's on the phone :wub:

sGg1nLS.png

"This is the girl I was talking about" Lol

eBk1wEb.png

pNHtFd2.png

So Monique just walks straight into Melrose and Melrose just cackles :giggle:

dVSmWkR.png

Monique decides to rub her dirty panties on Melrose's bed while she's in there, Monique has no understanding of personal hygiene clearly

Ccvydy8.png

Miss Bre returning to teach these girls how to werq the runway :wub:

y0IcpPu.png

Bre and Miss J just cackling at the girls from the sidelines ❤️. I would watch 40 mins of them making fun of other girls runway walks

yfM3NMa.png

A.J. randomly wins the runway challenge!

SyblOXg.png

A.J. not picking Brooke to go on the reward even though she was begging since it's in her hometown :dead: :wub:

WTMK4qP.png

April, Mercedes, Brittany, and Camille :wub: (Coryn is so out of place with this group lol)

w2WxDvC.png

Monique is sick!

GrKFbLu.png

Monique is gonna attempt to do the photoshoot!

1UEQYxa.png

But changes her mind and instead goes home

3K2K1i3.png

Dumbass photoshoot :/

rnN4XXT.png

CariDee doing the runway with her whole titty out :dead:

uikbd8B.png

I'm Eugena falling

YMvzLRE.png

"Maybe God's place for Monique just isn't here 🙂"

IGjnJ02.png

Nothing about this judging test actually demonstrates how well these girls can walk!

XkudDfm.png

CariDee is genuinely endearing at times!

iMtSQ9T.png

Lol @ Brooke completely ignoring the point of the judging test and walking without the fruit basket after one second :dead:

PxZCgqH.png

CariDee certainly takes risks at her photoshoots..........

wE0bhW0.png

Miss J's gospel choir song about how Monique doesn't want to be here is so extra :dead:

ZfYOG0N.png

"Thank you for believing in me 🙂"

"Oh gosh Jade!"

:dead:

GDQCzKY.png

Melrose can't contain her joy as Monique is eliminated ❤️

AvFT9if.png

Monique's more annoyed about Melrose having the satisfaction of beating her than being eliminated from the competition lol

tN4s69k.png

And then there were 10...

Cast Ranking:

GMFUvU2.png

And so, the Monique reign of terror has ended. The episode was fine. The drama at the beginning of the episode was solid, and I found all the ridiculous runway challenges that won't help improve their runway walk at all funny.

1. Melrose - In the battle of Melrose vs. Monique, Melrose wins :wub:

2. CariDee - I'm not a CariDee stan like many are, but she is naturally funny and endearing at times. This is one of those episodes where she was.

3. Brooke - Same with CariDee, her cutesy personality does work at times, and she made me actually laugh out loud at the judging test. She annoyed me when she whined about not getting picked to go on the reward though lol.

4. A.J. - Lol @ her randomly dominating this all runway episode. Also her not choosing Brooke for the reward despite the fact that she was literally begging ❤️.

5. Anchal - Her being all 👁️👄👁️ in the middle of all the Melrose/Monique drama ❤️

6. Michelle - Twins were invisible today.

7. Amanda - See Michelle

8. Megg - Rock and roll!!!!!!!

9. Jaeda - Invisible

10. Eugena - So I actually liked Eugena when the episode first started. While I was anti-Monique, I appreciated Eugena having her back, it reminded me of Tiffany & Brandy from C4. Eugena was there to look out for an unhinged Monique. But then Eugena didn't stop her from getting in her own way at all :dead:. She let Monique wipe her dirty panties on Melrose's bed and she kinda just stood there when Monique didn't do the photoshoot. Tiffany would never allow Brandy to do all that :kissbye:

11. Monique - Hopefully she's matured and is in a much better place in her life now! I like drama, and while I'm not a neat freak, just the lack of hygiene that came from Monique's drama made me uncomfy.

Photo Ranking:

oJiQ7hA.png

So dumb. We already did runway this episode, no need to incorporate it into the photoshoot. They just had a few frames to get it right and also try not to drown to death. I hate this cycle's shoots so much.

1. Melrose - I have no idea what the general opinion is on this shot, but I'm absolutely obsessed with it. Her face is to die for and I really think she's selling the dress so far. One of my favorite "best of the worst" shots ever probably (aka shots from horrible photoshoots)

2. Amanda - Elegant. She looks in complete control in this shot and for the first time she beat her sister for me.

3. Brooke - I feel like this shot was completely on accident, but y'know what it's her best ever so congrats.

4. A.J. - Simple and to the point, but well done.

5. Michelle - Unfortunately I hate her outfit, but I think Michelle's doing the best she can.

6. Jaeda - Probably the most striking her face has looked. Could've done more with the pose, but one of Jaeda's best shots easily.

7. Anchal - A little bland and forgettable.

8. Eugena - I felt like Eugena had one of the most dynamic outfits and there's so much more she could've done with this photo, I can't help but be disappointed.

9. CariDee - I appreciate the risks she's taking, but there has to be a step up from ugly!

10. Megg - Poor Megg really hasn't been able to take a decent photo for a while.

11. Monique - Tbh I don't blame her for not doing this shoot. Doing a wobbly runway while you're sick is just a recipe for disaster. Having said that, I don't see much potential in her as a model and her portfolio has been far from outstanding so you can't blame the judges for her elimination.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 7 - Episode 3)

Cycle 7 - Episode 4 - The Girl Who Joined the Circus

siJ1bBY.png

Melrose is trying to get some sleep before a task tomorrow while the other girls are up all night screaming.

JNvebLI.png

"Can we all just be respectful that some of us are trying to get that three hours of sleep?!" A fair request when living with roommates

22iZEse.png

Megg just wants to rock and roll and have a good time tho

9O6YHWt.png

Anchal cooking four eggs for herself...relatable

P9aVSZE.png

Anchal randomly being good at yoga ❤️

kBnahPc.png

"Anchal was good in the perspective of contorting, but I'd have to see what a picture looks like 🙂" Lol she mad ❤️

N5Mawnu.png

Out of the GOODNESS OF HER HEART, Melrose tells Anchal she needs to do more cardio, but unfortunately Anchal just gets annoyed lol

eWeLX9v.png

"Melrose does have good intentions. If you listen to what she's saying, you could use it in this competition" Okay Jaeda, maybe I'll stan!

cpwiTiB.png

Anchal overhears Melrose, Jaeda, the twins, Brooke, and Eugena gossiping about...how she's literally the most gorgeous person in the house lol

TYBcTLK.png

And Anchal breaks down over the comments (unless they edited something out, they weren't that mean at all lol. I mean yeah it was goosipy, but it's ANTM, who doesn't gossip?)

m5Igwwp.png

Twiggy joins the girls for dinner!

2Fi0vlR.png

Melrose is fangirling over Twiggy ❤️

03lLo6d.png

Amanda flopping the posing challenge ❤️

1iBeKwV.png

Eugena absolutely SLAYED the posing challenge and wins the reward!

mIkOWqL.png

Melrose has decided the only reason she lost is because she didn't smile enough ❤️

Z6sFWIH.png

The girls are sharing their concerns with Tyra and Jaeda brought up her hair again :dead:

jZnBYZK.png

Anchal tattles on overhearing the other girls talking about her.

VXfTlaW.png

Lol Tyra's talking about another model who she was ~intimated~ by and she couldn't stand up for herself (1000% she's talking about Naomi here)

rV5jvQ1.png

Melrose is shaking in her boots that Tyra sees her as the bitchy girl now

ge2IH3B.png

YOU'RE NO ANN SHOKET

HaxHNKL.png

Lol Megg was done so dirty (though did no favors for herself)

lCz3brO.png

"I always say the best pictures are when there's real things happening 🙂" WOW WHAT POINTLESS ADVICE NOT ANN SHOKET!!!!

bmdBudq.png

Oof putting Michelle & Amanda right next to each other like this was not good for Amanda

A3RK8Q2.png

Okay, Not Ann Shoket just read Jaeda and her picture to filth and perhaps I have to stan now

9h9t3pR.png

Megg breaks down over flopping shoot after shoot

sYzlyHg.png

I mean-...

WY8ppIj.png

Megg awkwardly sobbing in the background as CariDee and Tyra are making elephant noises at each other :dead:

fIlPWPB.png

Lol I kinda love Anchal's obnoxious cheering every time she gets her name called and survives ❤️

COf9vNT.png

Another Melrose h8r bites the dust ❤️

sMQTWJa.png

And then there were 9...

Cast Ranking:

7gHusov.png

The Melrose show ❤️. Now that Monique's gone, Melrose has officially stepped up to the plate to be the main character of the season and I love it. How long can Melrose carry the season on her back? I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

1. Melrose - Delusional? Yes. A bit too blunt? Definitely. But wrong? Oh, never. Melrose wanting to get a few hours of sleep is completely understandable. This cast is extremely young and it seems like a lot of them are on their own for the first time. Melrose's sleep schedule shouldn't have to suffer for it. And with the drama with Anchal, Melrose was right..? Melrose thought Anchal would be a huge thread early on but it turns out she's not. Fair enough. And if Anchal's gonna talk about whining losing weight, cardio's the way to go. I'm not pretending like Melrose handled Anchal amazingly well, but I'm just saying Melrose ain't ever lie.

2. Anchal - So I used to be way too far up Melrose's ass that I was anti-Anchal lol, but I do get her now. I understand why it seems like she's fishing for compliments, and it's frustrating because she is one of the most stunning girls in ANTM history. But she's also an Indian woman who was constantly picked on for the way she looks and told she's not beautiful enough. I do sympathize with her insecurities.

3. Jaeda - She's #TeamMelrose so I'm #TeamJaeda.

4. Eugena - Werqqqqqqq at that posing challenge! Where's that Eugena in the photoshoots?!

5. CariDee - I enjoy CariDee as a background character, just some minor crackhead screaming in the back of my screen.

6. Michelle - The novelty of the twins is wearing off and they need an actual storyline!

7. Amanda - See Michelle.

8. Brooke - I think they forgot to give her a confessional oop.

9. A.J. - Back to annoying me. She gives off Kim vibes where she wants to be ~real~ but she's just catty.

10. Megg - I know you're only 18, but you're still an adult, old enough to understand you don't have to be screaming like a banshee at 1:30 am, and old enough to respect people's sleep schedules.

Photo Ranking:

HF43gMc.png

kinda enjoyed this shoot? Idk some concepts really worked and some concepts really didn't. The different character shoots are fun because it keeps the episode fresh instead of seeing the same shoot over and over 10 times, but it also really disadvantages some girls. Idk why this show hypes Mike Rosenthal up so much tho, I'm never impressed by his photography lmao.

1. A.J. - Obsessed! I can put my dislike of her aside to appreciate an amazing shot. It's so scary and animalistic, but also still modelesque.

2. CariDee - I can't believe how sexy she looks as an elephant! Eat your heart out Keenyah! I agree with Tyra that her face missed the light which is unfortunate, but that body language is 10/10.

3. Melrose - Another strong shot from Melrose. Her body looks insane here as well.

4. Michelle - She kinda ate her sister up here. Really proving who's the stronger model.

5. Eugena - Solid. Definitely her best photo of the competition, but still not amazing.

6. Brooke - Also decent. I think this should've been an amazing shot in a better model's hands tbh. This is actually the most I've liked her face, I just want her to do more with the pose.

7. Amanda - She just did not angle her face well enough and it looks really unappealing. She kinda just let Michelle take over the shot. Her legs look great though!

8. Jaeda - It's good. Very on the nose and not super appealing, but it did the job.

9. Anchal - The biggest problem with this shot is just that she doesn't look tall at all. Anchal did not understand the assignment here. She's sooooo much prettier than she looks here.

10. Megg - One of my least favorite shots in ANTM history. What a mess.

Edited by Alex95

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 7 - Episode 4)