Alex Rewatched ANTM

Alex95

On 8/29/2021 at 11:32 PM, Alex95 said:

Cycle 6 - Episode 6 - The Girl With Two Bad Takes

The undisputed best episode of ANTM of all time. Mollie Sue's legacy is that she had the privilege of being eliminated on this legendary episode of television

I can't even comment on your posts specifically because it will take up the entire page. But just know that your screenshots let me relive this episode and EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH ANTM JUST TO MAKE IT TO THIS EPISODE.

On 8/29/2021 at 11:57 PM, Alex95 said:

The ridiculous Tyra fainting moment, Nnenna vs. John, or the Wildin' Out challenge would be the most iconic moment of pretty much any other episode because they're all so good. However, the girls BOMBING the covergirl commercial obviously takes the cake. I had such a smile on my face throughout the entire last 20 mins of the episode that never left my face.

We should have planned a group watch party for this hahahaha. THE COVERGIRL COMMERCIALS. Call the morgue I'm dead.

On 8/30/2021 at 12:30 PM, *Lily said:

To go out.. and make it through the dehhh" :wub: 

On 8/30/2021 at 12:30 PM, *Lily said:

Mollie Sue almost threatens everyone with the delivery of "long-lasting :/ dermatologist-tested 🙄"

Also.. "it's just soooooo nice to wear"

Rip Do Not Want GIF by nog

On 8/30/2021 at 3:31 PM, Deeee said:

The greatest ANTM episode of all-time. :wub:

No contest

On 9/2/2021 at 9:05 AM, Zoey said:

You’re talking to a wall because  you aren’t praising Joanie. So they don’t have any interest BUT I’m here to echo your every word. 

If this is wrong, then I don't want to be right :wub:

On 9/2/2021 at 9:06 AM, Zoey said:

Love Jade, Furonda, Sara and Danielle’s mermaid shots. The others aren’t great at all.

No comment on Sara's...but I do like the other three shots a lot!

11 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

A correct choice because Mollie Sue is stunninggggg but I was always surprised Tyra didn't try this again with a girl who had super long hair for the drama

ugh girl no. one of the greatest ANTM tragedies is how Sarah peaked in the first bald photoshoot and that was it

another of the great ANTM tragedies. She is stunning in the makeover shot with the hoop earrings but in real life the hair color is heinous. 

Even Nicole C5 was too busy for this nonsense

OMG Furonda's lists. In a season with Jade, Furonda still stood out and kept us fed. BUT THEN THIS IS THE EPISODE WITH NEXT TOP BEST FRIEND QUOTE. Icons only

She looks like Melrose here

Wendy should have never been cast but tbh she is stunning in this blurry screenshot

Mollie Sue got a rare Good Makeover!

Yeah she never really had a great photo after that.

Ugh I miss Jade's natural hair so much, it's so beautiful :broken:

Idk what Nicole had going on in her life, but I'm sure it was better than this :dead:

One of the greatest episodes ever :wub:

The only reason to look forward to C7 being next :wub:

NTM on the shitty quality of that episode 🙈

11 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

My two least favorite things in the world... roaches and Gina cringe content. I would have been even worse than Gina in this situation tbh hahaha

How is it possible that we get roach challenge, falling photoshoot, and high heels judging challenge all in the same episode??? They are really making up for Cycle 5 lol

It is really fitting that Gina survives the bottom 2 for no reason in the same episode that started with the girls talking about how rigged the bottom 2 is

And then I'd be torturing you on the side like Jade :wub:

Tyra's not seeing heaven for this episode.

Lol yeah, everyone should've known Gina was providing too much to leave on her first B2 appearance :dead:

10 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

miss jay gif GIF

Maybe the most shocking twist of ANTM is that THIS is what John looks like. If you're going to be crazy you have to at least be hot. This guy is just... a goober

Gina cringe content. This is just cruel. Textbook bullying by Jade and Janice.

.... a challenge photoshoot??????

evil smile GIF

You don't understand exactly how CLOSE I was to including all the pre-panel Tyra photos in the Mini-rankdown. Like, so close I had them on my desktop. 

Also, I live for Furonda and Sara saying they want to be lawyers and then they went out and became lawyers after the show.

Hahahaha Jade left such an impression with this. Tyra even references it later

:dead:. Nnenna deserved better!

Lol Jade was fine she got involved by Janice & Gina for no reason, but Janice was truly at her most unhinged (and I believe this is pretty much the last we see of her (if I had the time I'd rewatch CBB16 after this because the season is godly and I need my fix of Janice Dickinson Content).

As long as it's one photo for each girl and not four separate photos for each season :dead:

Lemme tell you, there are some real gems in there!

I had no idea about Sara because I don't care at all but I've always loved that for Furonda :wub:

Yes I've been waiting for that moment, one of my favorite TyTy moments!

10 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

The undisputed best episode of ANTM of all time. Mollie Sue's legacy is that she had the privilege of being eliminated on this legendary episode of television

I can't even comment on your posts specifically because it will take up the entire page. But just know that your screenshots let me relive this episode and EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH ANTM JUST TO MAKE IT TO THIS EPISODE.

We should have planned a group watch party for this hahahaha. THE COVERGIRL COMMERCIALS. Call the morgue I'm dead.

Also.. "it's just soooooo nice to wear"

Rip Do Not Want GIF by nog

No contest

At least Mollie Sue will always have that going for her!

:wub:

Omg we should've :dead: Missed opportunity!

Cycle 6 - Episode 11 - The Girl Who is Rushed to the Emergency Room

QpuLMBX.png

Jade casually informing Joanie over dinner that she sees her being very demanding and a little two-faced (right after wishing her well lol)

SwCrQww.png

"I just don't feel like Jade's a good person on the inside and I feel that America's Next Top Model needs to be someone that others can talk to, look up to..." Sis it's a modeling contract, not president of the United States

s2lzIIM.png

Furonda bitching about the ridiculous hours they work on this show <33333333

2JFOstT.png

The girls are learning about Thai dancing!

RkUtRmR.png

And they cut to this picture of Tyra in the middle of the lesson for literally no reason whatsoever.

Y4t07AQ.png

Danielle is feeling under the weather during the lesson though!

ubme6sb.png

Joanie: You're always defensive

Jade: I AM NOT! TO WHO?!

Lol

icVB4CN.png

Furonda is bored of Joanie & Jade's arguing and instead tries to perfect her Thai dance moves lol

ximRd31.png

"Are you Tyra? Are you Tyra, Joanie?" :dead:

riOoIOZ.png

Meanwhile a dying Danielle is getting whisked away!

hydf8Lp.png

And now the girls must dance for actual Thai dancers (except Danielle who's in the hospital)

lPLrTxf.png

9YY4D1P.png

iS9UGAs.png

emTG2ik.png

Furonda forgetting all the moves and just freestyling :dead:

5ZEBaRD.png

But it's Joanie who wins her first challenge!

EUm7aPg.png

Cut to dramatic shots of Danielle in the hospital with sad music :giggle:

lmkjtSp.png

Not Joanie still thinking about Jade while she's celebrating her reward win. Rent free!

E9pu3WI.png

It's time for the photoshoot and Danielle can't get out of bed after leaving the hospital against the doctor's orders!

Mj3xL5Q.png

Everyone make sure you google why elephant riding is terrible!!!!!!!!!!

vhyoMl5.png

Danielle feels like death but she's werqing it!

KW8Jrsa.png

Lol Sara casually staring down the other girls in the background

EP10Z7s.png

"I'll always remember this shooting with an elephant...like an ancient dinosaur. Because they are in the dinosaur family ^_^"

7qtHKYn.png

Sara is watching Joanie like a hawk lol

DKCUkIi.png

"I don't really pay much attention to Joanie, she's not on my level" Tea

hqynFYL.png

Lol @ the elephant flopping Sara around :dead:

0N6uwfK.png

Sara is annoyed Joanie's annoyed she copied her (and I've always been #TeamSara here, Joanie doesn't own whatever pose she was doing lol. They all copy from girls in magazines and stuff)

f7a4ge7.png

Furonda beginning the judging test before they even gave her an emotion to portray :dead:

RqQfCwQ.png

FNDJAKFNDASJKFNADJSLF

tqEaiQY.png

One of my fave judging tests :wub:

pzkMufd.png

Jade dismissing herself while the judge's are critiquing her :wub:

YL5ll0d.png

The bottom two is ungodly!

3exezPZ.png

"Thank you for believing in me once again" Jade survives her FOURTH B2 appearance :wub:

PGVNmN0.png

Furonda leaves like the queen that she is :wub:

B5R7oEc.png

And then there were 4...

Cast Ranking:

A58gkt3.png

Really fun episode! Honestly, everyone brought their A-game here. Everyone was performing at their peak entertainment capabilities and I loved it. I also always love when they get immersed in the commercial of the foreign countries so I found the challenge to be really cool too. Definitely a big step up from the previous episode.

1. Furonda - One of the funniest contestants of all-time. Furonda was laugh out loud hilarious in the dancing challenge and then at the judging test. Like I said before, it's a shame Furonda got occasionally pushed to the side in favor of the bigger personalities because she's so amazing.

2. Jade - Glad to see Jade stirring the pot a bit again ❤️. I feel like Jade's talked up be such a dramatic presence, but she hasn't been that dramatic with the other girls since all the Gina stuff. Jade's delusions of grandeur is what's most fun about her and they were in full display this episode ❤️.

3. Danielle - Truly the face of resilience. Breaking her toe in a runway challenge, having to get her gap closed, getting dehydrated and then posing on an elephant the next day. Part of me thinks Danielle won so ANTM could avoid a lawsuit lol. But Danielle fought through every battle, and she did it with a 10/10 sense of humor.

4. Sara - Spying on the girls and floppily attempting to steal their poses :wub:. I think Joanie stans are still bitter to this day of Sara having the nerve to do this, but I thought it was the most entertaining Sara's been...ever?

5. Joanie - Joanie just is not clever enough to go toe-to-toe with Jade. She tried, but failed. While I found Joanie to be a bore the first half of the season, she's kinda awful overseas lol. She's on some high horse about who ~deserves~ to win and like...who cares? Spoiler alert, 50 year old Lisa D'Amato wins a covergirl contract its_not_that_deep.jpg

Photo Ranking:

rMqZA8g.png

As I said before ELEPHANT RIDING IS ABUSIVE AND YOU SHOULD NEVER DO IT!!!!!!!! I don't necessarily blame the girls who are just doing what they're told and trust the show not to make them do bad things (despite the show making the girls pose in blackface two cycles ago (and again 7 cycles later lol)). Having said that, this is the strongest set of photos this season. Really all the girls delivered here, and it's a shame I can't appreciate the photos anymore now that I'm more educated.

1. Joanie - The angles of her legs are stunning. She remembered what she's selling and she's doing a great job. And her face is so, so strong.

2. Sara - After all the drama, her final photo was nothing like Joanie's but it's equally impressive. I don't love the face, but it's easily my favorite shot of Sara's since her first one.

3. Jade - I think the top half is extremely lovely and graceful, but the bottom half is a bit messy. I think it's still a great picture, but I also think Jade could've done better.

4. Furonda - This is one of those shots that is soooooo close to working. I think everything needed to be a bit more elongated and it would've been amazing.

5. Danielle - You can definitely read the sick on her face. I don't blame her for not producing a stellar shot, but all things considered, this is still a hell of a shot. Like Furonda, I also wish she had a bit more elongation as well.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 6 - Episode 11)

Cycle 6 - Episode 12 - The Girls Go to Phuket

X8Xqrio.png

Jade cannot believe the judges keep getting the wrong perception of her.

1Chimac.png

Sara sets the record straight that she wants to win and be as model as much as everyone else even though she was discovered in a mall.

D0svFjZ.png

It's go-see time!

hhjvjBL.png

Can you imagine having to bring a gift to a job interview in America :dead:

Wj4z0Vh.png

"If it was up to me, I wouldn't have chosen to ride in the toot toot, hoot hoot, tut tut, hoop de, okay?!"

MX3ZciA.png

Danielle is terrible with directions and is convinced she's gonna end up in Korea :dead:

1xT2e6c.png

Jade making fun of Sara's walk when they're at the same go-see together :dead:

AZrS86S.png

"Hotel! Do no pass go, do not collect $200! Hotel!"

aZ23eki.png

Oop none of the girls made it back from go-sees in time!

iHFd0UQ.png

Jade decides to finish all her go-sees instead of going back to the hotel in time :wub:

6v4hShQ.png

"When I get back, all the girls are looking at me like"

8DAsW17.png

"And I'm like bitches please! Relax yourself!"

PrhvioG.png

Danielle finding out she would've won the go-see challenge, but no one wins because they were all late!

4HR6dMN.png

"Sutchyo mouth and say it ain't so!"

XBh4AEX.png

"I feel very annoyed with Sara because I feel this isn't her first choice" Respectfully...get the hell over it

y16MmyH.png

"I feel like a bitch, but I'm just like, this is what it comes down to. This is competing for something you're gonna live with for the rest of your life!"

6VSEoZD.png

"I can't focus on her situation, I just have to do me. 🙂" Lol Dani couldn't give a single shit ❤️

XfgM5U5.png

Tyra and the girls having a moment of silence over what happened with the devastating tsunami in Phuket :(

f6rbe16.png

Is this potentially Nigel's best shoot on the show?

LLnA0pB.png

Wow we're gonna have the chance to download the pictures to our mobile phones y'all!!!!!!!

2KkFVZ4.png

That's a BODY

azVliPB.png

It's a smize lesson with Tyra! (before smizing was a "word" lol)

WrOn7MC.png

No bottom two for Jade :wub:

aipE1HT.png

"Thank you everybody for believing in me and you as well Tyra"

nhO1HSw.png

"Jade you keep saying that every week :wacko:" :dead:

Qv0NfBy.png

Not Sara randomly getting the second Tyra hug goodbye (ironically following C2 Sara lol)

KJVTk41.png

And then there were 3...

Cast Ranking:

TV3QslV.png

This was a fun episode! Not a top-tier ANTM episode, but go-sees are pretty much always fun. My faves delivered as models and entertainers, so what more could I ask for?

1. Jade - Jade is a quote machine :wub:. Three episodes in a row without Jade at the top and that just felt wrong, I had to fix that. She delivered at go-sees, as expected, and still has the other girls fuming :wub:

2. Danielle - Another episode full of top-tier Danielle quotables. I also feel like her patience with Tyra is getting so thin. Give her a few more weeks, and I think Danielle would've snapped on her lol.

3. Sara - The most irrelevant girl to make the final four of the first six cycles easily.

4. Joanie - When did she get so stank. All she does is complain. Jade doesn't deserve it, now Sara doesn't deserve it. Get off your high horse, Joanie.

Photo Ranking:

01Gzb4W.png

As I said before, this is potentially Nigel's best shoot (this or Adam & Eve probably, I guess I'll keep y'all updated as the rewatch continues). He really connected with each of the girls and was inspired by them. Nigel is a professional photographer and this is the first time I've really believed it lol. The shoot was simple but stunning with an amazing backdrop and the girls delivered.

1. Jade - Yes Jade! This picture is so relaxed, and I can absolutely find this in any fashion magazine selling the bikini. It's such a different vibe from the other girls and a riskier shot, and it totally paid off.

2. Danielle - Holy shit, Dani is sexy as hell! Her body is f*cking insane. This shot is so confident and just amazing.

3. Sara - I used to hate the shot, but it's kinda so wrong that it's right at this point. Idk exactly what she's doing with the stick lol, but I'm intrigued. Her face is also the best it's been since the lawyer shot maybe. She had a rough portfolio, but it started and ended on a good note.

4. Joanie - Joanie's a beautiful girl with a great body, but it doesn't look flattering in this shot at all. It's just the completely wrong angle for her, the picture is very amateur. It's not bad, but I've come to expect better from Joanie and it's easily weaker than the other girls' shots.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 6 - Episode 12)
On 8/30/2021 at 11:58 PM, Alex95 said:

Cycle 6 - Episode 7 - The Girl Who Has a Temper

Brooke is pissed because Nnenna has been calling her a crybaby and she heard her laughing at her commercial (inch resting that she's only blaming Nnenna even though we can clearly see Joanie laughing too 👀)

Wait until Brooke hears how much I was laughing at it, uh oh. Also the judges?? lol

Leslie opens up that she's still been struggling with her walk and is the weakest walker out of the girls

Leslie's walk from day 1 was so bizarre. It seems like such an easy correction too lol? I wonder if Miss Jay wanted to give her more advice or was fine with her being hilariously bad

"I'm not at all moved by Brooke's reaction, I really don't care" Unbothered queen :wub:

Producer: "So are you moved by Brooke's reaction at all?"

Nnenna: 

eyqlpMQ.png

Nnenna is SO ENTERTAINING and I feel like she's not appreciated enough by ANTM fans!

Yeah I always forget that Nnenna and Jade were bffs for most of the season. Also, I imagine the editors probably cut out good Nnenna content to go along with the "boring, plateaued" edit that they start to give her later

"What makes her so much better than me? She's from Africa? Go back to Africa if it's so damn great!" Y.I.K.E.S.

oh wow

WERRRRRRRRRRRQ BITCH! ONE OF THE BEST RUNWAYS IN ANTM HERSTORY!

one of the most iconic Jade moments, and it's not even her saying or doing anything crazy. Just steamrolling the cast. Joanie did a good job but for her to think it's comparable is lol

Mr Jay: So to capture the scene I had to get a really cool editorial photographer to give it an urban edge!

This man: *Walks out*

:dead:

I have no words hahahahha

Leslie definitely pissed someone off in the editing department.

Producers couldn't let the Brooke trainwreck end this early lol. 

On 8/31/2021 at 11:50 PM, Alex95 said:

Cycle 6 - Episode 8 - The Girl Who Has a Surgery

H7nrQcb.png

Here's what I don't understand... if she actually didn't want to speak with him, why not just say "omg I'm so busy today with suff for the show I can't talk until tomorrow" or whatever or just not take his calls lol. I'm imagining a producer ringing up John and being like "NNENNA TIME TO TALK TO JOHN, YOU HAVE 1 HOUR" just to f*ck with her lol

PECkvrt.png

DEAD! You KNOW this mother f*cker was in a hotel next door the entire cycle on the producer's dime waiting for the right moment

omg and Jade with her... what is the quote? "exotic white woman" for a mother? Twilight zone.

"The signature gap is staying in my mouth! That's who I am" You tell em Dani :wub:

It goes without saying but I'll say it anyway... Tyra hating on Dani's gap and accent in this cycle when in any other cycle either would be a signature asset is so strange. 

"LOOK AT MY TEETH!!!!"

damn, poor Joanie. 12 hours. Insanity. I really hope that the work was legitimate and that it has lasted for her. But yeah if it is, she really got a great deal out of participating in this cycle.

Queen of surviving her third bottom two appearance before even going overseas :wub:

holy sh*t someone give this woman a weave or something. I mean, obviously Jade was never going to win and probably wouldn't have made Top 2 regardless of her hair, but my god... imagine her power without that hair

On 9/1/2021 at 11:02 PM, Alex95 said:

Cycle 6 - Episode 9 - The Girl Who is a Masseuse, Not a True Model

Does this count as me watching RPDR now so y'all can leave me alone???

Bugs Bunny No - Album on Imgur

(but Sutan is a contestant on season 3!)

Weird way to reveal they're going to Thailand lol

I know you're disappointed after we just had the Nicole torture reveal last cycle lol

Such a classy exit from Nnenna! Why is it always my faves who go home the same episode they won the challenge???

I'm looking up ANTM challenge stats and apparently Nnenna either won the challenge or was selected to share the challenge prize for every single episode she was on lololololol

On 9/1/2021 at 11:27 PM, Alex95 said:

2. Danielle - So close to the top, poor Danielle just can't reach it. Similar to Jade, I love the pose, I just loved Jade's more.

I'm just now noticing that you didn't put Dani as top for Fairy Tales shoot... smh  

On 9/4/2021 at 12:11 AM, Alex95 said:

Cycle 6 - Episode 11 - The Girl Who is Rushed to the Emergency Room

RkUtRmR.png

And they cut to this picture of Tyra in the middle of the lesson for literally no reason whatsoever.

dammit I'm going to have to remember this mid-episode Tyra photo for the Tyra season on the mini rankdown lmao

Furonda forgetting all the moves and just freestyling :dead:

Furonda kept us fed the whole cycle from the phone sex voices to the list of rules leading to this beautiful moment

Everyone make sure you google why elephant riding is terrible!!!!!!!!!!

yeah this aged terribly

Sara is annoyed Joanie's annoyed she copied her (and I've always been #TeamSara here, Joanie doesn't own whatever pose she was doing lol. They all copy from girls in magazines and stuff)

lol this whole drama culminates with Miss Jay being like "JOANIE WINS, SARA YOU SHOULDN'T COPY" and Sara being like "...I just copied the foot, pose, not that one..." 

Furonda beginning the judging test before they even gave her an emotion to portray :dead:

goddess

22 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Cycle 6 - Episode 12 - The Girls Go to Phuket

22 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Sara sets the record straight that she wants to win and be as model as much as everyone else even though she was discovered in a mall.

23 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Can you imagine having to bring a gift to a job interview in America :dead:

My mind boggles at all the trinkets that must be in managers' houses in Thailand

Jade decides to finish all her go-sees instead of going back to the hotel in time :wub:

anyone who thinks that going to all the go-sees is the main point of this challenge is insane. So obviously it makes perfect sense for Jade to do this lmao

LLnA0pB.png

Yeah, as I posted in the thread, trying to find a name for the Elle Girl Ocean Pacific Amp'd Mobile Phuket Bikini Nigel Barker shoot... was a lot

It's a smize lesson with Tyra! (before smizing was a "word" lol)

it's actually amazing every time tbh

Not Sara randomly getting the second Tyra hug goodbye (ironically following C2 Sara lol)

LOL I love that you are keeping track of this and also they are both such random contestants to hug hahahaha

4 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Wow it is truly messing with my mind that Sara made it to top 4. Is this a Mandela effect?

After my first watch of this cycle, I had somehow imagined that Sara got 5th place, Jade got 4th place, and Furonda got 3rd and did the CoverGirl shoot. You can imagine how WILD my first rewatch was when I had it all wrong hahahaha

19 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Wait until Brooke hears how much I was laughing at it, uh oh. Also the judges?? lol

Leslie's walk from day 1 was so bizarre. It seems like such an easy correction too lol? I wonder if Miss Jay wanted to give her more advice or was fine with her being hilariously bad

Producer: "So are you moved by Brooke's reaction at all?"

Nnenna: 

Yeah I always forget that Nnenna and Jade were bffs for most of the season. Also, I imagine the editors probably cut out good Nnenna content to go along with the "boring, plateaued" edit that they start to give her later

oh wow

one of the most iconic Jade moments, and it's not even her saying or doing anything crazy. Just steamrolling the cast. Joanie did a good job but for her to think it's comparable is lol

I have no words hahahahha

Producers couldn't let the Brooke trainwreck end this early lol. 

Since it's not Nnenna, it's okay!

Yeah I feel like they could've made Leslie's walk better...but they just didn't oop.

Probably :dead:

Actually I don't think she falls off all that much. Her last episode was a bit more lowkey, but she still got a challenge win out of it.

Ya.......

I think this is the moment where the audience is supposed to be like "Hmm maybe Jade is good at modeling"

Unfortunately for them, she doesn't bring anything more to the table after this episode (not like Leslie was)

17 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Here's what I don't understand... if she actually didn't want to speak with him, why not just say "omg I'm so busy today with suff for the show I can't talk until tomorrow" or whatever or just not take his calls lol. I'm imagining a producer ringing up John and being like "NNENNA TIME TO TALK TO JOHN, YOU HAVE 1 HOUR" just to f*ck with her lol

DEAD! You KNOW this mother f*cker was in a hotel next door the entire cycle on the producer's dime waiting for the right moment

omg and Jade with her... what is the quote? "exotic white woman" for a mother? Twilight zone.

It goes without saying but I'll say it anyway... Tyra hating on Dani's gap and accent in this cycle when in any other cycle either would be a signature asset is so strange. 

damn, poor Joanie. 12 hours. Insanity. I really hope that the work was legitimate and that it has lasted for her. But yeah if it is, she really got a great deal out of participating in this cycle.

holy sh*t someone give this woman a weave or something. I mean, obviously Jade was never going to win and probably wouldn't have made Top 2 regardless of her hair, but my god... imagine her power without that hair

I think Nnenna lived for the drama tbh :wub:

Now I'm wondering what they do with the family members who don't get picked? Do they just go home :dead:

Kween ❤️

Yeah Tyra did NOT like Danielle at all and it shows. It's really a miracle she managed to win (I think Nnenna was the predetermined winner, but she shot herself in the foot when she cheated on her boyfriend, and her diminishing portfolio).

I really hope she's happy with her teeth, she deserves that much.

Ugh Jade's hair makes me so sad.

17 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Bugs Bunny No - Album on Imgur

(but Sutan is a contestant on season 3!)

I know you're disappointed after we just had the Nicole torture reveal last cycle lol

I'm looking up ANTM challenge stats and apparently Nnenna either won the challenge or was selected to share the challenge prize for every single episode she was on lololololol

I'm just now noticing that you didn't put Dani as top for Fairy Tales shoot... smh  

It counts :kissbye:

I'm just waiting for C8 where Natasha realizes what's happening 2 minutes later :wub: :wub:

Queen Shit Only!!!!

Because Jade and Leslie were better 🙂

16 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

dammit I'm going to have to remember this mid-episode Tyra photo for the Tyra season on the mini rankdown lmao

Furonda kept us fed the whole cycle from the phone sex voices to the list of rules leading to this beautiful moment

yeah this aged terribly

lol this whole drama culminates with Miss Jay being like "JOANIE WINS, SARA YOU SHOULDN'T COPY" and Sara being like "...I just copied the foot, pose, not that one..." 

goddess

Or don't 🙈

A legend!

Sooooooooo bad and I still can't believe TAR managed to do an elephant riding task in 2019????????

It was the epitome of its_not_that_deep.jpg

15 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

My mind boggles at all the trinkets that must be in managers' houses in Thailand

anyone who thinks that going to all the go-sees is the main point of this challenge is insane. So obviously it makes perfect sense for Jade to do this lmao

Yeah, as I posted in the thread, trying to find a name for the Elle Girl Ocean Pacific Amp'd Mobile Phuket Bikini Nigel Barker shoot... was a lot

it's actually amazing every time tbh

LOL I love that you are keeping track of this and also they are both such random contestants to hug hahahaha

:giggle:

It's how I would decorate my entire house tbh. The trinkets of failed job interviews from reality stars!

Do they think these designers are gonna call up the show and ask to work with these girls??? :dead:. They're just playing along for some easy money lol

I think that would've worked :yes:

Tyra's so ridiculous sometimes I forget she's actually a really good model. Like when she was doing the spin in the mega high heels at that earlier challenge...queen shit

I think C7 starts every girl getting the goodbye hug, but it's hilarious only the Sara's got it before then lol

3 hours ago, *Lily said:

Wow it is truly messing with my mind that Sara made it to top 4. Is this a Mandela effect?

Because Sara had the content of a 9th placer.

• Like 1

Cycle 6 - Episode 13 - The Girl Who Walked Through the Ancient City

tL3wnyV.png

Jade screaming pretending there's someone at the door :wub:

mAMD2Ku.png

"WHAT?! STOP DOING THAT!" I love the implication that she's done it multiple times

HygAvse.png

Danielle is frustrated over being in the bottom two because of her accent. Same.

qEEh4mb.png

Lol the girls choosing random envelopes for their commercial :dead: C6 stays playing mind games with them till the last second :wub:

9y8s0Pu.png

"I mean are you allowed to improvise?" We all know how amazing Jade is at improv :wub:

UgQk0qs.png

"Don't you ladies want to have a casual, beautiful mascara that you can put on your eyelashes like mine?" Close enough :wub:

1CL5xMW.png

"It worked out perfectly 😄" Jade acting like she didn't mess up a million times :wub:

DcUOGyl.png

Guest Judge: He doesn't want to buy your mascara

Jade: That's fine 🙂 🙂 :haha:

aqBzyZI.png

"Wanna know what I love about you? Gurl you are consistent" :wub:

hd5na2c.png

um5RbUS.png

An iconic exit for fitting for a legend :wub:

BVlTmak.png

"Jade will be hard to forget" Ain't that the truth :wub:

sTLbikv.png

Kf6nTdc.png

"Leftover lady let alone the strongest to be subdued

If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me

Even though I've been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse"

UEjFv9e.png

And then there were 2...

oQ3khxj.png

Danielle and Joanie dancing together becoming the top two

H4bldJe.png

tOYHoxf.png

We got the sob stories about how badly they want to win.

WydxRi5.png

Go Dani!

yVq6CUM.png

The judges are like obnoxious guests at every runway show :dead:

Ju9zxS2.png

Danielle wins :wub:

aDE13Xr.png

Zv3DfbS.png

Yay Dani, we love you!!!

Cast Ranking:

ZDaRuTw.png

Probably my favorite finale ever and that's just because of Jade in the first half of the episode. Jade does not know how to make bad television. So while ANTM finales tend to be boring, Jade saved the day as per usual. Also loving the winner and disliking the runner-up makes the ending more fun!

1. Jade - Legend. A messy ass covergirl commercial and the most memorable final words ever. Jade delivered from her first second of screentime to her last.

2. Danielle - Her joy over winning this silly show made me smile and 1% less cynical ❤️

3. Joanie - She was rooting against Jade in the final three even though she likely beats her in a final two. Make it make sense!

Photo Ranking:

PIVdh1I.png

Amazing photos from the girls all around and terrible commercials.

Photos:

1. Danielle - Yay I finally get to give her a FCO ❤️. This photo is gorgeous. I love the mystery behind her eyes and the little bit of teeth we can see behind her smile. Knocked it out of the park!

2. Joanie - You can still tell she's not 100% comfortable smiling. Her eyes, as always, are the star of this picture though.

3. Jade - I think she looks really pretty here, albeit a bit old for covergirl.

Commercials:

1. Jade - I don't think anyone did great, but Jade's final product ended up being pretty good. The .com part of the commercial was genius and she really brought her personality.

2. Danielle - I don't think she completely sold the product, but she looked great and I don't give a single shit if she has an accent or not.

3. Joanie - It's sooooo weird how obsessed Tyra was with Danielle's diction when Joanie is tripping over her words in both covergirl commercials. I find Joanie's line readings to be so awkward, and not in an endearing way.

Cycle 6 - Overall Thoughts

I had high expectations going in, and it met those expectations. I think C6 is the funniest cycle of the show. Most of the drama was on the more lighthearted side than uncomfortable (Brooke's comment to Nnenna and Janice & Jade's treatment of Gina was probably the most #yikes, but also neither were as terrible as some of the shit we've seen throughout the years). The cast was pretty amazing from top to bottom. A few invisible girls here and there, but I feel like I got to know the C6 girls a hell of a lot better than the C5 girls. Four girls were absolute stars and amongst my all-time favorite girls on the show. The drama was pretty endless during the first few episodes, but it also didn't feel like too much drama that I was getting overwhelmed. As far as a modeling show, it was better than last cycle, and I think it'll look better looking back considering the photoshoots we're about to get in the next two cycles. I thoroughly enjoyed Tyra's commitment to absolutely torturing the girls this season though ❤️. Sorry I feel like this is kind of a mess, I'm a bit hungover lol. But I just enjoyed the cycle so much. I think the overseas portion of the cycle wasn't AMAZING which is why it's not my favorite cycle, but I still loved it and would happily watch it again.

1. Cycle 3

2. Cycle 6

3. Cycle 2

4. Cycle 5

5. Cycle 1

6. Cycle 4

Cast Ranking:

6gIXQdn.png

1. Jade - Did anyone even think for a second I was gonna rank someone else first? Jade was born for reality television. Her comedy skills are really underrated. Obviously she's unintentionally funny in so many ways, but when she tries to be funny it also works. The narration when she walked into the church, the narration of her doing the final nine covergirl commercial, her messing up the name of the tuk tuk, she's genuinely funny! Along with that, she just brings so much drama. This is not America's Next Top Best Friend! Jade was always one to troll the girls, and I feel like she knew the line and knew not to cross it. Her lowest moment I guess is some of the Gina drama, I do think she picked on her a bit, but I've watched a lot of rtv and nothing Jade did to Gina can even compare to the bullying I've seen on these shows. And Jade's just a fun model too! This is still a modeling show and she makes modeling fun! She just doesn't walk up, take pretty pictures, and leave. Jade pouring water on herself during the krumping shoot! I was in awe! That's what sets her apart from the other drama-filled girls on the show, and that's how she can make the final three without feeling like she overstayed her welcome. Jade could've brought no drama, but I'd still argue she earned that spot in the final three.

2. Nnenna - I did not expect for a second to rank Nnenna this high, but she's one of my faves now. Nnenna was amazing! I was worried the drama with John would become tiresome, but it never actually did. I think it might've finally become boring in her final episode, but she got eliminated so suppose she left right when she had nothing more to provide. The drama with Brooke was so juicy, and I just loved Nnenna's effortless challenge domination. The other girls were constantly fuming about Nnenna's very existence and she couldn't give a single shit ❤️. I loved her bffmance with Jade as well and they made for one of my favorite duos in ANTM history.

3. Furonda - Norelle, but even better. Furonda is a comedy goldmine. Everything that came out of her mouth was hysterical. She also gave us a cute little underdog story where she took the world's worst photo and then climbed the ladder to becoming a frontrunner. Love that for her! In another cycle I think she shines even brighter, but Furonda still made her mark on this cycle despite being on the show with the biggest personality ever.

4. Danielle - Is there a more lovable winner? Truly no ANTM fan has a bad word to say about Danielle, and there's a reason for that. She's perfect. She just is. She's naturally funny, gorgeous, and lovable. As she proved in the premiere, she'll cut a bitch if she has to and she won't avoid drama, but Danielle wasn't here for the drama. Danielle's story was one of resilience. Every element was working against her, yet she still persevered and somehow won in the end. Imo, this is one of the most shocking victories ever, and that makes it more exciting. Danielle's well-earned victory ended the cycle on such a positive note.

5. Gina - Lol. Gina was painful to watch, but I loved it. She was not cut out for the show at all, but I don't care. The Gina saga was probably my favorite storyline of the cycle and I hope she has a good life ❤️.

6. Kathy - Yes Kathy the first boot is my favorite white girl of the cycle. And what about it? Kathy was the prototype of C13 Laura. So goofy and country, but in an innocent and lovable way. She didn't feel like she was trying too hard, she was right in the sweet spot. I wish we got to see more of her.

7. Mollie Sue - I found myself liking Mollie Sue more than I expected! I feel like Mollie Sue knew the show and knew what kind of traps she could fall into, and I found her attempts to fight her way into the competition to be oddly interesting. I'm fine she left when she did, but I enjoyed her desperation.

8. Kari - Highkey robbed. She didn't do anything, but I've made her my random fave so dwi ❤️.

9. Leslie - Not a single storyline besides a bad runway walk. I'll give her her dues soon enough though!

10. Wendy - Tragic backstory, never should've been cast. I love her look, never really translated to pictures.

11. Joanie - Nope, no redemption arc for Joanie for me. She sucks. She was boring as hell the first half of the cycle and stank as hell the second half. She is not nearly funny or clever enough to try to become Jade's enemy. She was great in the dentist episode! And that's all I got for positives honestly. No way in hell is she making the top 20 next rankdown, let alone top 2 lmao.

12. Sara - Who? Wow you were found in a mall, how interesting!

13. Brooke - Her comment to Nnenna about going back to Africa pretty much solidified her last place. She wasn't nearly good enough outside of that to redeem her in my eyes. I'm sure she's grown up and is hopefully a lot more mature now. But she just annoyed me for so long, and then I actively disliked her.

Photo Ranking:

TPxU5rh.png

Another tough top 10 for me. I tend to lean towards my faves, but I was honestly impressed by a few people I cared less about that I couldn't objectively not include their photos in my top 10. I'm sure there will be backlash for me not including any Joanie pictures, but her elephants one is the only one I would consider top 10 worthy and I just morally won't put any of those pictures in my top 10. I'd give some honorable mentions to Sara's bald, Furonda's falling princess, Joanie's doll, and Danielle's swimsuit though which I almost included but just couldn't find room for.

1. Leslie's Future Careers

2. Kari's Ice Princesses

3. Nnenna's Bald

4. Nnenna's Ice Princesses

5. Jade's Swimsuit

6. Jade's Falling Fairy Tales

6. Danielle's Bald

8. Leslie's Falling Fairy Tales

9. Danielle's Falling Fairy Tales

10. Nnenna's B&W Crying

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 6)
1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

UgQk0qs.png

"Don't you ladies want to have a casual, beautiful mascara that you can put on your eyelashes like mine?" Close enough :wub:

Jade delivered the entire season and still saved this for last. Jade trying to do this commercial is my personal favorite Jade moment. 

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

"Jade will be hard to forget" Ain't that the truth :wub:

To my knowledge she hasn't done anything after this and still remains one of the most legendary TV personalities to ever exist

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

2. Joanie - You can still tell she's not 100% comfortable smiling. Her eyes, as always, are the star of this picture though.

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

3. Joanie - It's sooooo weird how obsessed Tyra was with Danielle's diction when Joanie is tripping over her words in both covergirl commercials. I find Joanie's line readings to be so awkward, and not in an endearing way.

Poor Joanie and her teeth. Yeah she never recovered from holding back her smile her entire life. And she definitely slurs with her new teeth. 

On 9/6/2021 at 5:20 PM, 1234567890 said:

Danielle. :wub:

On 9/6/2021 at 5:55 PM, FrogLenzen said:

Jade delivered the entire season and still saved this for last. Jade trying to do this commercial is my personal favorite Jade moment. 

To my knowledge she hasn't done anything after this and still remains one of the most legendary TV personalities to ever exist

Poor Joanie and her teeth. Yeah she never recovered from holding back her smile her entire life. And she definitely slurs with her new teeth. 

It's an amazing Jade moment, yet I'm not sure it would even crack my top five :dead:. She has that many moments :wub:

I remember she did recaps during All-Stars on youtube if that counts :dead:

Yeah, definitely.

On 9/6/2021 at 7:10 PM, jarmon said:

No Joanie photos in the Top 10? okay we all make choices... :stud:

Correct choices :wub:

Cycle 7 - Episode 1 - The Girl Who Marks Her Territory

pDsMrWE.png

The girls land in the airport and are immediately off to a photoshoot!

HJZu51c.png

There's nothing Tyra loves more than to enter a room to thunderous applause

QDNWvk8.png

Christian is ready to take over Tyra's spot in the industry (spoiler alert, she won't)

ksXBpjb.png

This is certainly a Look from CariDee

0cxlbWb.png

"The most famous person we have from North Dakota is Paul Bunyan...and he's dead"

sYrGirT.png

Anchal opens up about being Indian representation in the modeling industry ❤️ (one of the most stunning girls in ANTM history)

wie2Bji.png

We got twins y'all!

gVF7rvx.png

I know this is really mean..........but I've never got Jaeda being the "hot girl" 🙈

1wii4Gs.png

Monique cries about being picked on for being dark-skinned :broken:

lmIbJBX.png

Umm not Miss Eugena call the C6 girls boring! What show was she watching???

t7dXN5m.png

Ngl Miss Brooke's rap wasn't half bad...

1sxYdF5.png

Omg I didn't remember Megan's sob story of surviving a plane crash and losing her mom in it 😮. So sad :broken:

aFPcCTN.png

Evita is already freaking out about missing her kids at home

zCL732T.png

AJ talks about surviving cervical cancer!

CCsXA9h.png

"I'm not a stripper, I'm an entertainer, there's a big difference!"

wmA5U5w.png

"It's another part of modeling, it's another part of the fashion world-"

"No it's not 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂"

OZYef8v.png

"I'm not judging you for being an exotic dancer or a stripper!" Tyra said judgingly

Yvw3aVs.png

"I think she'll be happy in the strip club :/ cause it's the same as modeling :/ :/"

khDASjd.png

"I can give you neck, you want neck?!"

WmGxW2c.png

Jaslene, queen of catalogue poses :wub:

vYh4fLj.png

"I walk like this everyday all day :kissbye:"

oMLYRDT.png

They're trying to bring Ginger ~the conservative~ out of her shell

s322kBk.png

To the surprise of no one, Tyra sent the stripper she shamed home on the first cuts.

FuYlrMp.png

The girls find out they'll be posing nude at the first photoshoot.

Ukl8pBe.png

"Ginger clearly can't even get naked in front of herself, so there's no way in hell she's gonna do it in front of all these people"

MhTw3Xz.png

Jaslene #drags Becky over her hesitance posing nude.

Q8ROpBw.png

After much convincing, they talk finally talk Ginger into doing it.

lwZmqVm.png

Becky's pissed over Ginger only taking two pictures though

W7ROlbM.png

CariDee is insane for this picture lmao

aDVQfCF.png

Monique getting the inspirational sweetheart edit for episode 1 ❤️

RmDJw8O.png

The way they sent Ginger home right after taking her out of her comfort zone and having her pose nude...this show ain't shit :dead:

biqu3fD.png

"I'm not giving up...I'm coming back" :wub:

MQW6Vua.png

And here's our C7 cast!