Alex Rewatched ANTM

Alex95

Also I hadn't seen a lot of ANTM when the rankdown was on but.. Dani winning? Taste! Very correct! I'ma go push for a 2.0 though I wanna get involved :shiftywave:

On 8/23/2021 at 4:23 AM, Alex95 said:

gNJvEYk.png

Kari's so underrated and that's the hill I'm dying on!

Joining you on that hill! I loved Kari's look, these shots are so gorgeous.

On 8/22/2021 at 11:23 PM, Alex95 said:

ql6g14M.png

"...I mean what's your point though" :dead:

iconique right out of the gate. 

Furonda doing all her different voices she did as a phone sex operator :wub:

THIS ALWAYS KILLS ME. 

I can't even comment on Gina because she gives me too much anxiety hahaha

gNJvEYk.png

Kari's so underrated and that's the hill I'm dying on!

Rumored to be your favorite Nicole L's cousin. Was that ever confirmed???

Can't believe we missed out on the doctor to be on the show. Kathy is hilarious and Wendy has a heartbreaking story but them over the doctor is wrong. Just like with Lady Kat I guess someone has to be cast as an interesting contestant that doesn't make the finals.

11 hours ago, Alex95 said:

q1C7nB5.png

FBHDSAJFBNDAHJSLFNADJLN

LMAOOOOOO

I wish we could see the ones under it... Kathy is not going to have a Kelle-robbed moment with this evidence

"I already asked Nnenna what her allergies are so I can knock her out of the competition" Not Miss Mollie Sue being funny!

Mollie Sue the CoverGirl trying to stand up to this cast of supernova personalities. Maybe she could have shined more on another cycle

"I was thinking 'Thank you Jesus' because I need hair!" The moment Mama TyTy decided she's cutting Jade's hair :giggle:

Imagine Jade without her makeover handicap... unstoppable

On 8/24/2021 at 12:08 AM, Deeee said:

Cycle 6 really decided to come for Cycle 3's spot at the top of the throne

This battle will be exciting to follow!

On 8/24/2021 at 12:09 AM, Deeee said:

I feel like I must have done something right in a past life to deserve them blessing me with their presence on Cycle 6

:wub:

On 8/24/2021 at 12:14 AM, Deeee said:

Best first boot ever.

See below!!!!

On 8/24/2021 at 8:28 AM, *Lily said:

Oh poor Gina.. girl was so out of her element, I felt bad for her but she really did give us some moments.

I looove Furonda and totally agree with you about how having Jade there maybe doesn't make her as big a character as she is. One of my favorite characters especially from those early cycles.

Lol Gina had no business being on this show (:wub:)

Agreed. Furonda had her own special something as well that makes her stand out ❤️

On 8/24/2021 at 8:29 AM, *Lily said:

tumblr_p8ahr0GDes1r2aqf7o1_500.gifv

Ok but she's gotta be up there too :wub:

TEAAAAAAAAA. I already know she's my number one ANTM first boot, no need to rewatch any more cycles :wub: :wub:

On 8/24/2021 at 8:32 AM, *Lily said:

Also I hadn't seen a lot of ANTM when the rankdown was on but.. Dani winning? Taste! Very correct! I'ma go push for a 2.0 though I wanna get involved :shiftywave:

Joining you on that hill! I loved Kari's look, these shots are so gorgeous.

It was touch and go for a minute, but me and Denise came through and tanked Joanie enough so Danielle got her rightful throne :wub:. I'd be so ready for a 2.0 lol (when I'm done rewatching the good cycles lol)

Glad I'm not alone! Kari is stunning.

On 8/24/2021 at 11:05 AM, FrogLenzen said:

iconique right out of the gate. 

THIS ALWAYS KILLS ME. 

I can't even comment on Gina because she gives me too much anxiety hahaha

Rumored to be your favorite Nicole L's cousin. Was that ever confirmed???

:wub:

:dead:

Fair enough :dead:

I have never heard that in my life, and I try to keep up with the ANTM gossip 😮. I'd be LIVING if that's true though!

On 8/24/2021 at 11:08 AM, FrogLenzen said:

Can't believe we missed out on the doctor to be on the show. Kathy is hilarious and Wendy has a heartbreaking story but them over the doctor is wrong. Just like with Lady Kat I guess someone has to be cast as an interesting contestant that doesn't make the finals.

Brooke could've been replaced :kissbye:. Dr. Yvonne, queen of winning the runway challenge, deserved better!

On 8/24/2021 at 11:14 AM, FrogLenzen said:

LMAOOOOOO

I wish we could see the ones under it... Kathy is not going to have a Kelle-robbed moment with this evidence

Mollie Sue the CoverGirl trying to stand up to this cast of supernova personalities. Maybe she could have shined more on another cycle

Imagine Jade without her makeover handicap... unstoppable

:giggle:

Idts 🙈

I'm looking forward to seeing if Mollie Sue is an UTR queen or truly boring!

I love Jade's natural hair, I'm mad :broken:

On 8/24/2021 at 11:16 AM, FrogLenzen said:

5kn6ta.jpg

:dead:. They're so disrespectful to a true model, Grace Jones.

Cycle 6 - Episode 3 - The Girl Who is a True Miss Diva

BUQLZIZ.png

Jade is ~shocked~ over Nigel telling her she's slightly arrogant.

OW6utx1.png

Furonda just casually chilling in a tiara ❤️

BECLwx3.png

Tyra is getting her MIA FARROW IN ROSEMARY'S BABY!!!!!!!!!!! haircut with Mollie Sue

EBfRjOh.png

Jade is (rightfully) bitching about how awful her haircut is gonna be

5C4sLGZ.png

Time to dump him Sara!

95C5S70.png

"I have this long Rapunzel hair..it's a trip" :dead:

4ZB4Uy7.png

Ugh Jade looks so stunning on the left :broken:

Q1ivCJ7.png

"I have a list of tips, just common courtesies I would expect from the girls"

cPUS1g9.png

"LADIES...HELLO!"

h86hdOH.png

Easily my favorite tip :wub:

Eyz6OiW.png

I am SHRIEKING

hm3Vc1d.png

NFJDSAFNDJSALFNAJDSFBHAKJ

C353mi8.png

Jade drowning her copy of Furonda's rules :dead:

DNeJMgn.png

Sara is melting down over her makeover to her ~conservative boyfriend~

CLFtdG6.png

A cameo from the Queen of DWTS!

BsRr42S.png

Naima still popping up because she's got nothing better to do :kissbye:

w6d57p7.png

Nnenna winning the personal style challenge and going 2 for 2 :wub:

BD8RVzh.png

Nnenna being a messy queen and picking Gina & Jade as her guests two challenges in a row :wub:

XKp0tfE.png

Wendy's mind is still on Hurricane Katrina :(

SSIMFMB.png

UDh1Vib.png

Furonda and Mollie Sue cackling to Jade's face over her rants about being The Undiscovered Supermodel :dead:

k6HEJyM.png

"This is a competition! This is not America's Next Top Best Friend!"

TvcBGXA.png

Tsdv4LQ.png

"And you're wearing a crown on your head, you look ridiculous!"

"And you're out here in your panties...ok"

"Of course I'm in my panties! And I look damn good!"

9aNAK8q.png

Jade not feeling confident at the photoshoot due to her haircut.

d3ZaaD2.png

"You're not very classically pretty, what you are is wrong" Plz this is the third straight episode of Brooke's looks being lowkey dragged let ha live :dead:

eOYGJvF.png

Jade has taken it upon herself to tell the judges about the problems she's having at home :giggle:

bb7lNnK.png

Miss J is #shook over the guest judge praising Furonda :dead:

H3zp7sx.png

2 of the final 3 in the bottom 3 😮

T0xZMQn.png

Poor Wendy...I don't think the timing was right for her.

tndxDV4.png

And then there were 11...

Cast Ranking:

Qc1owgf.png

This episode was pretty much the Jade & Furonda Show. Usually I complain when an episode ignores more of the cast. This will not be one of those times to complain. Jade and Furonda were GODLY here and I'm GLAD to ignore everyone else to focus on these two queens :wub:. They f*cking DELIVERED and made this episode one of the most iconic in ANTM history.

1. Jade - Between her makeover meltdown and her iconic line of "This is not America's Next Top Best Friend" she was the most obvious choice for number one. Such a star :wub:

2. Furonda - I HATE myself that I can't put Furonda first for the episode where she delivers her rules, which might be one of the funniest ANTM moments in...history for me? Jade was also at the top of her game so I just couldn't ignore her. But just know that this is pretty much the most enthusiastic number two I have ever given out.

3. Nnenna - Consistently choosing Jade & Gina for rewards to force them to hang out :wub:. Nnenna is always thinking about the audience :wub:

4. Danielle - A fun narrator, always!

5. Gina - Gina getting a slightly lowkey episode ❤️. Of course she was a mess whenever she was shown lol.

6. Mollie Sue - Umm dare I say the best white girl of the cycle so far? She's the epitome of UTRFun.

7. Brooke - She is soooooooo beautiful, the way the judges have to call her ugly every time she's in front of them is evil and hilarious to me.

8. Kari - One of my favorite lewks in ANTM history.

9. Wendy - Poor Wendy...

10. Joanie - Who?

11. Leslie - Who?

12. Sara - Bragging about a conservative political boyfriend shouldn't be on a tv show for gays.

Photo Ranking:

xWJBNKU.png

Such a sexy photoshoot! It's just what I want out of an ANTM photoshoot. It's simple and genuinely tests the girls modeling skills, but there's a ridiculous element that makes for good tv (having them pose in the freezing cold). Love it!

1. Kari - I think this is one of the most underrated ANTM shots ever. Kari is unbelievable sexy here. I almost think of Marilyn Monroe looking at her here. Honestly one of my favorite shots ever.

2. Nnenna - I love how she went the androgynous route with this shot and it's so high fashion. Nnenna has absolutely established her status as the frontrunner.

3. Danielle - So strong and sexy, I love it.

4. Mollie Sue - I like that she also went the androgynous angle, and it works!

5. Brooke - I wish she got a full body shot or waist up like the rest of the girls, but she still looks so sexy and this is probably her best shot of the competition.

6. Sara - Idk why the judges were eating this up, she looks great here!

7. Furonda - Still not amazing, but a huuuuuuge step up from her first shot.

8. Leslie - Amazing body language, but I think the coldness is showing on her face.

9. Gina - Kinda the same as Leslie. If she had more confidence behind the eyes, this shot could be amazing.

10. Jade - Probably her weakest shot of the competition. I think she was tanked a bit because they wanted to give her this bottom two moment.

11. Joanie - It's fine, but a lot of the girls were really strong that Joanie was instantly unmemorable. Luckily literally all her other shots are better than this.

12. Wendy - She just didn't have the It factor the other girls had. She was the right elimination.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 6 - Episode 3)

The Top 3 from this season rightfully made it all the way to the end, but I always will say that Nnenna slayed the rest of the competition on those two weeks. 

And these two shoots are some of the most underrated pics in ANTM history

2175333787_470185a9c5.jpg tumblr_inline_nrwo4xa3Ra1qhb2yl_540.jpg

• Like 1

I don't get the judges....Brooke is absolutely stunning to me. 

Nnenna slayed these first 2 shots & challenges, queen.

Jade was HILARIOUS this episode LMFAO & Furonda and Mollie Sue cackling at Jade is even funnier.

WHERE TF IS LESLIE?!?!

On 8/27/2021 at 11:56 AM, .Rei said:

The Top 3 from this season rightfully made it all the way to the end, but I always will say that Nnenna slayed the rest of the competition on those two weeks. 

And these two shoots are some of the most underrated pics in ANTM history

2175333787_470185a9c5.jpg tumblr_inline_nrwo4xa3Ra1qhb2yl_540.jpg

Ugh so stunning :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

21 hours ago, jarmon said:

I don't get the judges....Brooke is absolutely stunning to me. 

Nnenna slayed these first 2 shots & challenges, queen.

Jade was HILARIOUS this episode LMFAO & Furonda and Mollie Sue cackling at Jade is even funnier.

WHERE TF IS LESLIE?!?!

Right?! So weird!

She really did :wub:

This episode was peak Jade :wub: :wub:

Lol the show doesn't care to show her at all :dead:

Cycle 6 - Episode 4 - The Girl Who Kissed a Roach

1OVcU6G.png

Lol the girls gossiping about how they knew Jade would be in the bottom two but not eliminated, this show is so predictable :dead:

XMVwQIk.png

Gina stalking Danielle around the house because she's the only one nice to her :dead:

hEKd5xD.png

Kari keeps tripping on the runway 🙈

LPlFVxB.png

Oof Danielle almost completely fell off the runway :dead:

1vuU4i4.png

Jade and the girls using her spellchecker to decipher the Tyra Mail :giggle:

zFYHRFt.png

At the runway show, the girls will be walking with cockroaches :wub:

GRR2zRv.png

Gina is not happy :dead:

XgrbxGx.png

Jade torturing Gina backstage and trying to get her to kiss the cockroach :giggle:

XOTbkd7.png

Jade kissing her roach at the end of the runway :wub: :wub: :wub: A LEGEND MOVE

Z0GbAvJ.png

cOEEcgB.png

"FDJSAKFNDJALKFNJLAKNAHHHHHHHHHHHHH" (lol @ Joanie and Furonda)

jCYskFi.png

The designer literally pushing Gina onto the runway :dead:

spRg0sz.png

And Gina trips of course lol

ARhvl5s.png

"Furonda looks like you're walking an invisible dog" :dead:

VoDn3BB.png

Queen Jade wins the challenge of course :wub: I mean, she kissed the roach!!!!

HCfzxPg.png

Jade showing her ~vulnerable side~ as she cries to her dad about her confidence being mistaken for arrogance.

JtWP9MZ.png

Danielle has the patience of a saint.

XadPxVu.png

Jade establishing her frontrunner status and rocking the photoshoot :wub:

euY6ib7.png

"You're Rapunzel, why did you grow this hair"

"To get a man!"

I mean she didn't lie :dead:

sFmesKP.png

Mollie Sue crying after Jay told her it looks like she's not trying.

Wl5hmzW.png

Snow Black :wub: (side-note, she is sooooo stunning)

benkIfI.png

Jade laughing while Gina does the photoshoot :giggle:

ZFGvHQg.png

This challenge was evil!

WbiIltx.png

All these girls about to die!

3f0pUKn.png

Everything Furonda does kills me :dead:

MmQEmBM.png

"OW OW OW" Danielle crawling away

HFJZFIl.png

They're trying to kill my girl Danielle!

e7LfKUk.png

When will Tyra answer for her crimes???

EoXq8tD.png

Kari breaking down after not doing well at the judging test.

APLOhgZ.png

From bottom two to FCO :wub:

skaHCWO.png

Gina's reaction to surviving :dead: #Same

MQZyqDI.png

Not a third boot photo!!!

o3DTQ2q.png

And then there were 10...

Cast Ranking:

ui5FJ3y.png

Definitely one of the most torturous episodes in ANTM history :wub:. The runway show with the roaches?! Making the girls fall a million times at the photoshoot?! The terrifying judging test with the high heels?! This episode COMMITTED to torturing the girls and I loved it. Jade was iconic as ever, so it's an A+ episode even if half the cast was irrelevant

1. Jade - SHE KISSED THE ROACH!!!!!!! I don't care who you are, I'm gonna stan whoever does that.

2. Danielle - Another amazing episode from Danielle. Strong narrator? Check. Sweet and hilariously cringey relationship with Gina? Check. Giving us that ~moment~ at the judging test? Double check.

3 Gina - All these years and Gina's meltdown backstage at the runway has always stuck with me. Just the way she was shrieking SENDS ME :dead:

4. Furonda - The epitome of UTRFun.

5. Mollie Sue - I have no memory of Mollie Sue, but I've actually been enjoying her. I feel like she sees the writing on the wall that she's gonna get tanked by the judges for no reason and she's doing everything in her power to stop that from happening.

6. Kari - We all get random faves every once in a while and I've decided Kari is mine, dwi :kissbye:

7. Nnenna - RIP Nnenna's frontrunner status!

8. Joanie - Lol @ her face during Gina's meltdown, but who?

9. Leslie - The bottom three are so irrelevant I just ranked them based on performance at the photoshoot.

10. Sara - Could be anywhere from 9-11.

11. Brooke - No really, does anyone in the world give a shit about these girls?

Photo Ranking:

qScvx9X.png

Don't @ me but I love this shoot. I think the characters were fun and I loved seeing how the girls model as they're falling to their death :wub:. Maybe I'm just in a good move because it's C6, but it was fun!

1. Jade - Amazing! Jade stole the episode from every aspect. Jade is in complete control in this shot and she looks FIERCE!

2. Leslie - This shot ages so well for me. Leslie embodied her character the best and looks sexy as hell. She's also in complete control here, I love it!

3. Danielle - I love the attitude she's showing here. I wish her other arm wasn't hidden, but I still love it so much.

4. Furonda - Very graceful! Finally, Furonda steps up to the plate and shows herself as a threat in the competition!

5. Mollie Sue - She looks a little short here, but it's a nice shot. Don't really like any of the shots from this point down.

6. Joanie - Her body is AMAZING here, but from the shoulders up it's kind of a mess.

7. Nnenna - I love her fall and the way the dress looks here. Her face is giving me nothing though.

8. Kari - Terrible upper body, okay lower body. Still shouldn't have been eliminated based on her portfolio up to this point.

9. Gina - I like her smile and the way she's holding the dress...? But yeah, it's rather deranged and awful :dead:

10. Sara - She looks so stilted and awkward. And her face is so dead. Awful.

11. Brooke - How the hell did she get away with this picture? That hand! That face! That neck! The awkward positioning of her leg! My least favorite picture of the cycle so far.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 6 - Episode 4)

Cycle 6 - Episode 5 - The Girl Who Kissed a Male Model

YpG8OoK.png

Gina talking about how she's letting the drama with Jade hinder her performance (though she was in a mess in episode one before she even met Jade :giggle:)

UH3GHsI.png

Nnenna...please...you're way too gorgeous for this

69wYkOk.png

"My gut is telling me he may be a bit too controlling" YA THINK?!

Ku7g9wj.png

evwfh4j.png

A duo! Absolutely who I want to learn posing from!

COmX5a9.png

Janice torturing Gina 🙈. She's down so bad

6GorXb1.png

Janice joins the girls for dinner :wub:

5F7swvy.png

Of course Jade vibes with Janice immediately.

WMJSXTN.png

Janice calling Gina over to ask her who's giving her shit in the house and Gina just pointing at Jade :dead:

lU3gHA7.png

8NTgj2z.png

"GINA! RULE NUMBER ONE, WE NEVER RAT OUT OUR BITCHES!"

"The thing is-"

"ZIP IT BITCH! YOU'RE DEAD IN MY BOOK!"

Janice was sooooooo unhinged for this :dead:

bSSZgUh.png

Gina melting down over Jade winning again :giggle:. Dare I say, Gina got it worse than Kelle on this show?

ggdVWVO.png

"Gina, what the heck is Jade gonna do, is she gonna spank you?" Nnenna has no time for Gina's theatrics ❤️

VpPKpIG.png

After her shower, Jade is sitting on her bed and Gina decides to finally confront her.

o5z0KaK.png

"YOU FEEL SORRY FOR ME?! I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU!"

Gina thinks she won this fight, but Jade was so unbothered we all know Jade won ❤️

1Vls8At.png

Oof Brooke...

xQOJPMF.png

What makes Gina think this will turn out to be a good picture? :dead:

eO1gVld.png

Now she's got props flying everywhere!

yoqkfXu.png

Nnenna wins and has now won 3 out of the first 4 challenges :wub:

s1j18ki.png

"I'm not worried about Nnenna winning the challenges, she can win all the challenges, she's a cool female. Just let me win America's Next Top Model 🙂" :wub:

aupAiTn.png

Ugh not Nnenna spending the entire night on the phone with her bf after her challenge win.

Ns3mAke.png

"You're being very annoying :rolleyes:" Drag him :wub:

biKDIvI.png

Nnenna really just hung up on this man and walked away while he was mid-sentence :wub: Queen shit :wub:

VlNY5Kv.png

Furonda talking about doing human rights law when she's too old to be a model :wub:

q0KSQPd.png

Danielle's reaction to Jade wanting to be a kindergarten teacher :dead: "I would homeschool my child before they went to Miss Jade's class"

KFcXRLm.png

Nnenna and the male model getting to know each other at the photoshoot ❤️

xtRFBZO.png

"Today I'm a human rights attorney/black panther. Power to the people!" :wub:

nkemPhH.png

Jade is so excited to have long hair for the photoshoot!

f0AulfS.png

Gina has noooooooo clue what she's doing at this photoshoot!

xSIo9Zo.png

Nnenna is having fun at the photoshoot :wub:

Gw8CRWz.png

"WORK DAMMIT!" Jay's only funny moment in ANTM history.

lqjWaAU.png

Nnenna SPRINTED off set the second that shoot ended :dead:

ZvOtYXu.png

"Maybe it got out of hand, maybe it didn't I don't know, I just had fun at the photoshoot 🙂" Nnenna doesn't give a single shit :wub:

GpDlKZr.png

zg9ihgp.png

Nnenna queen of lying :wub:

ssHcMrv.png

Nnenna cackling and being like lol jk I did she is too much :dead:

YeyEYNm.png

The girls: *Does an editorial photoshoot*

Tyra: *Does this*

u03oIr2.png

Gina killing it at another judging test!

rCaPDca.png

This poor male model :dead:

3mqTwKw.png

Tyra calling Nnenna out for how nasty her film got :dead:

"I have a boyfriend!!!"

"You had a boyfriend!"

Zf40Iup.png

Furonda getting FCO :wub:. My girl has become a frontrunner!

GWIYWg1.png

The very first "Thank you for believing in me" :wub:

uVNzFf7.png

A hug goodbye between bffs Jade & Gina!

j2MIEEX.png

And then there were 9...

Edited by Alex95

Cast Ranking:

KUL9gWb.png

Another fun episode! I mean it's C6 so duh. What I realized when doing my cast ranking is that the WOC are really carrying the cycle. These white girls need to step it up because they are not providing at all (except Janice lol). The first half of the episode with Janice, Gina, and Jade was incredible and then the entire Nnenna saga was amazing. So yeah, another amazing episode.

1. Nnenna - Her cavalier attitude to casually cheating on her boyfriend SENDS ME :dead:. Nnenna's so focused on the competition, she literally doesn't have the time to worry about anything or anyone else ❤️. And she's performing better than half the girls with this attitude ❤️

2. Jade - Jade's face when Gina calls her out at dinner with Janice has lived in my mind rent free ever since I first watched this episode. Obviously Jade picked on Gina throughout the cycle, but she was actually innocent this episode! Glad she got the last laugh :wub:

3. Gina - Kelle had it bad on C3, but I think Gina managed to take the cake. She should try to burn all footage of ANTM Cycle 6 from the internet and never let it see the light of day. She just took one hit after another and never recovered. She seemed proud of her confrontation against Jade though so Imma let her have that moment.

4. Danielle - Continues to be a star narrator and the absolute best in confessionals.

5. Furnonda - I love that she's a lawyer now :wub:. Furonda's rise in the competition has been amazing to watch and I'm so proud of her.

6. Leslie - Just as irrelevant as the bottom four, but I wanted all the WOC higher than the white girls for symbolic reasons lol.

7. Mollie Sue - Who?

8. Sara - Who?

9. Joanie - I'm still convinced y'all letting her get second overall in the ANTM rankdown was a prank.

10. Brooke - The token "I'm not confident :(" girl boo hoo! You're in the final nine of ANTM! Get some confidence!

Photo Ranking:

MAVP6CW.png

This shoot was rather inconsistent. For an editorial shoot, half of them were so tacky, just plain wrong, and pretty commercial. Have the concepts did slay though! And still a better shoot than a good majority of C5.

1. Leslie - Hooooooly shit I do not remember loving this shot as much as I do. This is FIERCE! The styling, the look in her eyes, the placement of her hands. Flawless! It's funny I feel like Mollie Sue gets all the backlash as the robbed early boot of the cycle but based on portfolios, it should be Leslie (though I guess all of Leslie, Mollie Sue, and Kari were robbed in their own right).

2. Furonda - She's come a long way from that first trainwreck picture. I think it could've been a bit edgier, but she still looks amazing here.

3. Joanie - Originally I had it second but I bumped it down a spot because it's the most commercial shot of the bunch and not really editorial at all. But I don't think that's entirely her fault, mainly the fault of the styling and the concept. But as a modeling picture, it's truly amazing. Her face is to die for, that arched eyebrow is genius.

4. Sara - She is looking so sexy here I have to stan I'm sorry.

5. Danielle - Tbh I think this is Danielle's weakest shot yet. I think it's good, but I wish she committed a bit more because I think she's holding back.

6. Jade - I think Jade's doing the best she can, but the styling and concept are really holding her back. Like I said, not her fault.

7. Mollie Sue - It's fine. Not all that memorable, but fine.

8. Nnenna - Definitely a lot of chemistry in this picture lol. She was killing it on set so I'm surprised this is the photo they went with. Once again, it's fine but nothing special.

9. Brooke - She's definitely resting on pretty in this picture. Brooke's body is looking amazing, but she's giving me nothing.

10. Gina - I actually love Gina's face, but poor girl is such a mess she had no idea what she was doing here.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 6 - Episode 5)

Cycle 6 - Episode 6 - The Girl With Two Bad Takes

DMet1bg.png

Mollie Sue is frustrated the judges aren't seeing her personality.

Zth3YQ4.png

"I don't want to argue anymore :rolleyes:" Nnenna just needs to dump him and go.

GoCwOzv.png

"Done, done! This relationship is over!" You go Nnenna!

RchyoRP.png

BAZhVqg.png

Furonda watching Jade dig her claws into Nnenna :wub:

ucapBVS.png

"I've been working hard I'm so tired you guys"

daa0ics.png

"I'm sorry I don't mean to be so weak in front of you..."

KZMfOqG.png

3ObCxqD.png

GJFDLNGFJDLSKNDSJLKFNDSJLGNSJL

p22yIz3.png

"TODAY YOU GUYS ARE GONNA LEARN ABOUT ACTING!!!!!!!!!!!!"

trrgZ1V.png

"That was a good job :/"

TWOXmNW.png

Furonda with the waterworks :dead:

hJOU62I.png

"I've always wanted to take an acting lesson, gurl I think I'm made for the stage!"

bwX95Us.png

Omg Joanie looks so short standing directly next to these tall ass girls

JemSJmZ.png

"You're embarrassing me!!!"

BhmfFtJ.png

Jade writing out a script for Nnenna to read to her boyfriend :dead:

67uVrci.png

"Love is such a distraction. It's a beautiful thing, but it will kill you" Jade as she forces Nnenna, the frontrunner, to stay with her bf :wub:

xRNvfJl.png

Lol Nick Cannon cameo

4q74dyz.png

"I'm sorry, you don't have the right qualifications 🙂" Jade slaying the questions game :wub:

BuRvH8v.png

AWv4Y0N.png

"You gotta ask questions 👁️👄👁️"

"Oh see, this is confusing nahhhhhh!"

isSyFmg.png

Jade tries again with no success :dead:

Pn9p2GO.png

"My name is Jade, the ace of spades, Furonda my dear I know your skin is bumpy, but my skin is flawless, and you look really lumpy"

I THINK ABOUT THIS ON A WEEKLY BASIS

CSqZoHQ.png

EbxbFMg.png

"One of my fears is public speaking and announcing 🙈" A girl who signed up for a reality tv show

EUvHuo5.png

"Mollie Sue, your personality is huge!" I am shocked they didn't leave this on the editing room floor because this doesn't follow their narrative at all!

iLlwS4n.png

Furonda wins the challenge!

vEa1yTq.png

Nick: Furonda, you get to choose a friend!

Jade: I'll volunteer! :haha:

UeBVjK0.png

"Jade and I are not friends...we're not friends :dead:"

h9yPZjd.png

And instead she chooses Nnenna lol

VHv9Kr2.png

Uszm8BE.png

The girls are fuming over how Jade is so much more iconic than them.

QRAcDpm.png

Furonda confronts Jade over her remarks at the challenge and Jade's ridiculous as ever ❤️

YJM7DaX.png

"Man my life story...I need to write a book. And maybe one day I will! And you should read it!"

ShEMuxS.png

Nnenna spends her millionth night in a row on the phone.

4w2raov.png

Time for some iconic Covergirl commercials!

av0Ck1p.png

"Parties are so unpredictable, but your makeup doesn't have to be 😄" Furonda, queen of improv :wub:

R3sJkv1.png

"I love coming to Los Anugluhus, I love entertaINing my furiends"

BOV7VVH.png

Mollie Sue crying because she gave the most boring commercial ever when she was supposed to be fun lol

d0v9OaX.png

"How'd you guys do?! 😄 😄 😄😄"

D5tldkL.png

RWn9WLi.png

WK8TNiv.png

Don't be mad because Nnenna's so much better than you :wub:

huoRYsj.png

Nnenna doesn't care at all :wub:

7rlwEYW.png

"I just loooooove wearing Covergirl, it's just soooooo nice to wear 😄"

ocvX9QV.png

Ladies and gays.....buckle your seatbelts!

APd33Qy.png

th2q9WU.png

fChYIvy.png

Jade is ~making her entrance~

31e1UNb.png

"The second time, I just took my time talking to 'Hey gurl!'"

j8rBlVQ.png

"Wow, what a party! Wonderful fabulous!"

WjxFGI2.png

"Okay.....this is.....:haha:......lightweight makeup......:censored:"

uVL4yO9.png

"CoverGirls don't say that!"

LDFEX3X.png

"If I had one more take, I know I would've aced it! I just needed more direction that's all! ^_^"

BLt3Vvk.png

Mollie Sue's awkward shrugs throughout the commercial :dead:

F89ctrf.png

Danielle taking a sip from her drink and putting it back during the commercial :dead:

SiOnBoX.png

"He was finna walk away and I was like nope!"

piXzwZT.png

Nnenna pushing her way through the party :dead:

w4EVWgf.png

"You guys used my worst take 😮"

8YsES8Y.png

Jade survives her second bottom two appearance!

HG4LchU.png

"Thank you for believing in me once again 😢"

rhUheaj.png

"I'm just so confused right now...for Jade to stay over me is just crazy" Jade's living rent free in these girl's minds :wub:

eB4Id7n.png

And then there were 8...