Alex Rewatched ANTM

Alex95

Cycle 4 - Episode 5 -ย The Girl Who Is Contagious

7SDdq3d.png

Uh oh, Michelle has noticed some spots on her face that are breaking out!

MyP9nha.png

Keenyah is wondering if witchcraft or Devil worship is causing Michelle's spots on her face :dead:

c4927xJ.png

Everyone is ~shocked~ this boring old man is just Mr. Jay in makeup (except Kahlen who's knowingly nodding in the background gurl knew :dead:)

AD2m0ZM.png

"I think Mr. Jay dressed up to show us that even though Michelle has scabies she can still be beautiful ๐Ÿ™‚" :dead:

VkbbD7Z.png

Michelle is not enjoying the makeup lesson :giggle:

fBohlpR.png

Michelle is struggling with her self-confidence after bombing the makeup lesson and her face falling apart :(

7v4CB73.png

"Noelle talks constantly about her child 24/7. Okay, we got it, you've got a kid, next :kissbye:"

AQKFA9S.png

Lluvy has gone completely speechless during her one-on-one with Tyra "I have a brain muffin :wacko:"

6PsfkGe.png

Tyra seeing Michelle's face :dead:

ChdDTKF.png

Tiffany opening up about still feeling like a fish out of water in this modeling world and having trouble bonding with the other girls.

zFLA8vX.png

Oof I didn't remember Tatiana's backstory about essentially being homeless because her mom neglects her and her sister kicked her out and took all her money :(

8jop4q9.png

"I had no idea what haute couture is. Not because I don't watch anything, but it's very hard to pay attention to a runway show on tv when your son's turning the tv off every three seconds" Omg she does talk about her son all the time :dead:

FNcbeB0.png

Naima very obviously wins the haute couture makeup challenge because she was a million times better than all the other girls.

1dRu3jU.png

Michelle is freaking out because her face is getting even worse.

QgPb01M.png

Noelle's mom telling her there's a flesh-eating bacteria all over the news that people are dying from :dead:

dAifoZg.png

phzHiw9.png

21hu4BH.png

AbXRoOp.png

"We're all gonna dieeeeeeeeeeeee"

djlW9uz.png

Everyone is melting down and confirming with home about this flesh-eating bacteria :dead:

NuyDMFB.png

Tiffany peeking on Michelle to make sure her face hasn't fallen off :dead:

0pcFFlx.png

"Have you heard about some kind of disease that eats your skin ๐Ÿ˜ฎ"

"No :kissbye:. Y'all just need to get a life! Y'all ain't got nothing to do, read a book or something!"

rPHOCNW.png

The girls are shooting for Got Milk! I'm sure this will be a straightforward photoshoot and nothing will go wrong ๐Ÿ™‚

lxixjNu.png

"There's a twist! We are actually going to switch your ethnicities ๐Ÿ˜„!"ย I'm not joking...........

onLkHga.png

"Brittany, you're gonna be an African-American woman!" I-.........speechless

Fsd467o.png

And for a second twist, they will each be posing with babies of each ethnicity as well (this is the last screenshot y'all are getting of this photoshoot because I am not screenshotting the girls doing blackface :dead:)

sCQp1iX.png

"I'm happy I'm gonna be a person and not a fish or an alien ๐Ÿ˜„"

T8CDQHv.png

Michelle found out her skin condition is easily treatable and will go away very quickly!

l2jUhnT.png

I'm starting my Christina Watch to follow my Nicole Watch from last cycle

1OGeUFV.png

Brittany going crazy at the makeup challenge at panel :dead:

P35pgcY.png

"I agree it's a horrible picture, I could've done so much better ๐Ÿ˜ญ" The judges didn't even say it was horrible :dead:

xitF188.png

Lluvy miraculously surviving her second bottom two appearance!

RlcvscF.png

Noelle's ready to go home to her baby.

3y6KCMN.png

And then there were 10...

Edited by Alex95
  • Like 2

Cast Ranking:

9wqte8u.png

First half of the episode? Iconic. The flesh eating bacteria storyline is television gold and the girls calling home and melting down about it is hysterical :dead:. I also enjoyed the makeup challenge, which I usually don't care about. I think the twist of having them do haute couture was interesting and rare for this show. The second half of the show is the worst ANTM has to offer. I can't believe executives sat in a room and decided it would be a good idea for the girls to do a photoshoot in blackface. It's just beyond offensive.

ย 

1. Michelle - Duh :wub:. While I feel bad for Michelle for what was happening to her face and the self-confidence issues she was dealing with, she single-handedly saved what could've been the worst episode in ANTM history. Thank you for your service :wub:

2. Lluvy - She had the most intense reaction to Michelle's "disease" because they shared soap or something and it was hilarious. Also, she's becoming an underdog queen after surviving her second straight bottom two appearance.

3. Tiffany - Tiffany's grandmother was also a star :wub:. She also had one of the biggest and best reactions to the flesh eating bacteria.

4. Kahlen - Her sense of humor actually worked for me this episode. Her joke about Michelle at the beginning of the episode was funny, and I loved her smirk when Mr. Jay was in the old man makeup and she knew it was him the entire time :dead:

5. Brittany - She's starting to get more of a narrator role which I appreciate because it's what she deserves.

6. Keenyah - Another minor but solid showing from Keenyah.

7. Noelle - Her constant chatter about her baby annoyed me, but she's the one who started the rumor about the bacteria so thank you for your service.

8. Tatiana - Her sob story actually made me really sad, I felt bad for her :(.

9. Naima - Didn't do much, but she really killed that makeup challenge I was impressed!

10. Rebecca - Who?

11. Christina - No seriously, who?

ย 

Photo Ranking:

CFTxBlF.png

I'm still kind of in shock over the whole thing. Like........oh my God. I really can't believe this got approved, I don't care what year it is. Absolutely the worst photoshoot in ANTM history. I don't fault the girls, I fault the producers, so I'll rank their photos as fairly as I can.

ย 

1. Michelle - Another soft and ethereal shot from Michelle. Absolutely lovely (as lovely as it can be I suppose)

2. Keenyah - An amazing shot, but also one of the most offensive ones.

3. Brittany - See Keenyah.

4. Tiffany - I love how protective she looks here...?

5. Christina - This one lowkey feels the most offensive......but I guess she got a good job embodying the ethnicity...? Vomit about this whole thing.

6. Kahlen - This is fine enough, can we move on?

7. Lluvy - Idk if this is an unpopular opinion, but this is actually good! I love how her pose and her face isn't half bad. Idk why she was getting dragged again, I thought this was good.

8. Rebecca - A little stiff, but not terrible.

9. Noelle - Kinda bland.

10. Naima - I used to like it more but I'm not feeling it now.

11. Tatiana - Idk what she's trying to do here, but it looks terrible.

Edited by Alex95

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 4 - Episode 5)
1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

"There's a twist! We are actually going to switch your ethnicities ๐Ÿ˜„!"ย I'm not joking...........

ย 

I heard about this before. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

ย 

Also, since Tiffany is in this cast, I wonder how many more episodes until this moment:

ย 

200.gif

15 hours ago, Steven_ said:

ย 

I've seen these moments before. I'm learning the origins of these memes thanks to this thread. ๐Ÿ˜…

ANTM C4 has created so many viral moments :giggle:

ย 

14 hours ago, Steven_ said:

ย 

I heard about this before. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

ย 

Also, since Tiffany is in this cast, I wonder how many more episodes until this moment:

ย 

200.gif

.......Yeah

ย 

Yes this will unfortunately be coming soon enough this cycle

ย 

8 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

QUEEN BRITTANY. โค๏ธ

Her breakout is coming :wub:

ย 

6 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

who told Alex he could post three episodes!??!?! IS HE DARING TO LIVE HIS LIFE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

Orrrrr how dare you not comment for three days :kissbye:

ย 

6 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

omg stop coming for me just because I said Cycle 4 was my favorite

Dealing With Others Trying To Deal With You GIF - ArrestedDevelopment  JessicaWalter LucilleBluth - Discover & Share GIFs

No ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

5 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

โ€ฆbecause C3 is peak ANTM. โ™ฅ๏ธ

Still tea atm.

ย 

3 hours ago, Solaris said:

Keenyah being in the Top 2, bye!ย 

Feel free to consider everyone from that shoot tied for last place.

Cycle 4 - Episode 6 -ย The Girl with the Deliciously Tacky Dance

6RzORCJ.png

Lluvy is hoping to never be in the bottom two again

dz8TJqp.png

Everyone getting sketchy contracts to sign with only 2 seconds to read them โค๏ธ

XHYOTvm.png

Tyra's mom #dragging everyone for signing the sketchy contract and teaching them all how to be businesswomen โค๏ธ

RlFcYeC.png

"REBECCA, WHAT'S GOING ON WITH YOU?! ARE YOU SUCH A FREAKING LOSER YOU CAN'T HAVE A DANG DRINK?!"

NHooLjY.png

"You've had three bad photoshoots Lluvy...we've had four photoshoots..." Lol Drunk!Brittany isn't holding back :wub:

YN9qIkE.png

Brittany dancing on the table in the middle of the restaurantย :dead:

wZpd5OE.png

Kahlen is triggered because the other girls are more fun than her.

Fp5ZFxh.png

The party's not stopping :wub:

XpCEnrO.png

Lol same

XBVF2JU.png

Daily Christina Sighting

on4WkWc.png

Brittany double fisting her drinks at a networking event :wub:

gPrkVZk.png

Christina: I don't know some of the new Covergirls, I don't know who she is

ogTjroB.png

Judge: You just met her when you came in......

JElqYDB.png

"...what's your name again?" Queen of networking!

Z14akQT.png

Keenyah wins the networking challenge!

B4GUZID.png

Lluvy's continuing to feel insecure about her looks and her photos.

yUbyViR.png

Brittany & Keenyah enjoying their reward getting to be fashionably late to the photoshoot โค๏ธ

DSpafLH.png

"The photoshoots that we're doing are extreme...but at the same time I'm sure things like this happen in the fashion world just probably not every week" :dead:

6B4gl17.png

Brittany & Keenyah playing at the beach while the other girls are doing a photoshoot :wub:

Fbu21k4.png

Poor Lluvy just can't get it together :(

Z2kWnN9.png

Unsurprisinglyย Brittany is in her element at the sexy shoot

3597hKt.png

"I don't know..." Tiffany's not feeling today's judging challenge at all :wub:

FnqqjwB.png

Brittany dancing her deliciously tacky dance at the judging test.

vxqL8Uk.png

Omg Christina content ๐Ÿ˜ฎ. She's crying about how she doesn't want to get walked all over because she doesn't have a big personality.

gKuwAMi.png

"Tatiana has what it takes to get most guys going" She's 18 Nigel......

RelYwGO.png

"They're all fat! The entire room is fat! I'm fat! You're all fat!" Words of wisdom from Janice Dickinson

DYOtDCh.png

Unfortunatelyย Lluvy couldn't possibly survive her third straight bottom twoย appearance

T27KfTI.png

And then there were 9...

• Like 1

Cast Ranking:

GOJqiVZ.png

Even though this episode lacked the Big Moments, it was actually one of my favorites of the cycle. It was just a really low stakes, but enjoyable episode of ANTM. I loved the networking challenge because we really got to see the girls personalities. Brittany being the main character of the episode was a fantastic decision because it just felt like a party.

ย 

1. Brittany - Easy number one. She was just such a joy to watch. She's living her dream on a reality tv show, let her have fun! I just wanna party with Brittany.

2. Keenyah - Brittany's right hand woman :wub:. I love their friendship and I loved seeing them dominate the episode together.

3. Lluvy - Poor Lluvy. I really do love her face and I think she was supposed to be the ugly duckling storyline of the season, but she just wasn't even remotely photogenic. I still like her ^_^

4. Tiffany - Definitely her most lowkey episode yet, but still a fun narrator.

5. Christina - Not Christina finally having a breakout episode ๐Ÿ˜ฎ. About time we got something from her. And she was funny flopping the networking challenge as well.

6. Michelle - I'm starting to get a little tired of her self-confidence storyline ๐Ÿ™ˆย but I still love her.

7. Naima - Fine enough.

8. Tatiana - Fine enough.

9. Kahlen - Girl, you're on a realty tv show. If your competitors want to be messy drunks in restaurant, let them! Saved herself from last place with her confessional at the photoshoot though lol.

10. Rebecca - She really has been completely pointless since the faint :dead:. Kinda being judgemental with Kahlen so last it is.

ย 

Photo Ranking:

leE4a8I.png

I love that they gave them a shamelessly sexy photoshoot and just threw all these elements at them. Definitely my favorite shoot of the season so far. It's a shame most of the girls flopped because I really loved the concept.

ย 

1. Brittany - Duh. This shoot was made for Brittany. She was unbelievably sexy in her photo and absolutely killed it.

2. Kahlen - What shock. Who knew Kahlen had this sex appeal? Her best photo to date easily.

3. Christina - An average shot...but that puts it above the rest.

4. Keenyah - It's a little awkward, but her body looks slamming.

5. Tiffany - I love the pose, but it's a bit music video-esque.

6. Michelle - It's kinda stiff and uncomfortable, but I think this is the best Michelle was gonna do with this shoot.

7. Rebecca - The pose is a bit safe, but still hot. She completely loses me with her face though.

8. Naima - I appreciate the risk and I get why some may love the shot, but it just doesn't work for me at all. I like that Naima zags instead of zigs, but I just don't think this is sexy.

9. Tatiana - She doesn't look fully committedย and I think she's letting the rain and the wind get to her.

10. Lluvy - Poor Lluvy. Maybe she got screwed and they chose bad shots for her, but I just don't think she has It.

• Like 1

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 4 - Episode 6)

Cycle 4 - Episode 7 -ย The Girl Who Pushes Tyra Over the Edge

GdoqLVj.png

Rebecca is having trouble concentrating and wants to be back home with her fiancee.

3wosPhD.png

Tiffany is still confused by all the fancy foods they eat and asks Kahlen for help with everything :dead:

NvmoJ9k.png

The girls have a dialect coach trying to teach them a cockney accent :haha:

MVaGMTV.png

"I had to learn to speak like a girl from England...and she doesn't even talk well herself!"

5pxPJz2.png

Tiffany's struggling talking to her grandmother, feeling like they're trying to make into something she's not.

sSPiWzt.png

Well he's no Taye Diggs :haha:

Z7k9nyK.png

Michelle is actually confident for a change, having taken four years of theater!

tYQ3hYM.png

Tiffany is forgetting all her lines :dead:

gWRZhuH.png

Naima wins another challenge!

dx4QBAP.png

Lol poor Michelle was confident for once.

ItbbUvJ.png

Tiffany is defending the ghetto after some of the girls were making fun of the cockney accent and calling it "white ghetto english"

5azUiLg.png

Rebecca is starting to get stressed with the competition.

Pgx3buJ.png

Tiffany not joining in the reading of the Tyra Mail because she never understands it anyway :haha:

S8Alzha.png

Lowkey this man is very bland.

E9zrjsk.png

Brittany obviously killing the sexy shoot again.

B6LHV8U.png

Rebecca is feeling uncomfortable posing with the male model with a fiancee at home.

pWGeJAE.png

Kahlen's heart is beating ridiculously fast :dead:

FeqoFAf.png

Michelle using her wrestling moves in the photoshoot :dead:

1cLEsEM.png

Oh boy...the teleprompter challenge

ce8JM1I.png

"Looks to the left...oop"

Ol9HjKS.png

"Woooooow there's tippity top models!" So horrifically overactedย โค๏ธ

qAzuaV4.png

Tiffany straight up telling the judges she can't do it :haha:

a2V4SPg.png

"This is humiliating :rolleyes:ย More and more each week :rolleyes:"

X8ZShNe.png

I think this is legit the first time I've seen Christina all episode.

jX3HMTe.png

The judges are talking about how the girls are sucking and need a wake-up call (totally not pre-planned conversation at all lol)

c0AMiR2.png

Brittany being the only one to slay this week :wub:

BAHKlWn.png

There's no picture!

d4EUu2G.png

Issa double elimination! (Totally has nothing to do with the fact that they have one less week than girls :giggle:)

No0fEDK.png

Luckily Tiffany's in good spirits, joking around with the girls, telling them to stop crying โค๏ธ

tLPZvm5.png

Someone else isย in less than good spirits and calls the girls back over to express her disappointment that Tiffany isn't in a ball on the ground sobbing.

b3Y105h.png

"Looks can be deceiving I am hurt, but I can't change it. I'm sick of crying about stuff that I can't change" Fair enough :yes:

2pLK6vL.png

"BE QUIET TIFFANY!"

VwIo2rz.png

Lol Rebecca

CAeXVqD.png

"I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE YELLED AT A GIRL LIKE THIS! I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU, WE WERE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU!"

RsVIXUQ.png

Lol

hKIdZlj.png

"I'm not finna breakdown for you, you ain't done shit for me except put me through hell these weeks" Good for you Tiffany!

EhRTiyp.png

Nice of the editors to remind us Rebecca was eliminated too!

kxcyZgR.png

Lol at this confessional (that clearly wasn't an elimination confessional since it's not in the house like the others are and was probably shot like weeks later) about how Tiffany's glad Tyra yelled at her because it mean she cares about her. She knows that's bullshit I'm sureย โค๏ธ.

e2Ofxaq.png

And then there were 7...

• Like 2

Cast Ranking:

FPMAZFQ.png

Obviously Tyra blowing up on Tiffany is pretty much The ANTM Moment. Like when you think of ANTM moments, Tyra yelling at Tiffany is absolutely what comes to mind. Frankly, the episode sucked until those last five minutes lol. On one hand, I hate the moment because Tyra is being so ridiculous and so ugly there and I wish Tiffany would've just pounced on her. On the other hand, it is such an unforgettable and epic moment, and luckily it solidified Tiffany's place in the ANTM history books.

ย 

1. Tiffany - Obviously no one else could be here. If you're not #TeamTiffany get out of my thread now. I'm sure Tiffany was #overit by the time she got eliminated. She was uncomfortable, no one besides Brandy trulyย gotย her in that house, and she felt like she was losing herself. ANTM was not for Tiffany and that's okay. She didn't give a shit about the teleprompter challenge and openly talked shit about it, she probably deserved to be eliminated. They could've just sent her off and that was it. But Tyra had to have her moment, and Tiffany was doing nothing inappropriate. There are plenty of girls who aren't sobbing messes when they're eliminated. Tiffany's quote about not crying about things she can't control rings true to me. I don't blame her for being tired of crying, it's not gonna change anything. But Tyra got her Moment, so I guess she wins in the end.

2. Michelle - I enjoyed seeing a more self-confident Michelle this episode โค๏ธย (only to have it all snatched away when she lost the acting challenge lol)

3. Brittany - Brittany getting frontrunner status after being in the bottom two four weeks ago :wub:. We stan a redemption story!

4. Kahlen - She was genuinely charming and "adorkable" this episode. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. This week, it definitely worked.

5. Rebecca - Honestly should've been lower, but her just standing there during Tyra's tirade was hilarious.

6. Keenyah - Barely there this week.

7. Naima - I genuinely think about the way Naima said "Wooooooow" during the teleprompter task at least once a week.

8. Christina - Damn, she's getting his even worse than Nicole from last season. Who did she piss off??

9. Tatiana - Who?

ย 

Photo Ranking:

kbJGwAM.png

Just like last week, the girls couldn't really pull off sexy. This has felt like the weakest cycle since the first one when it comes to modeling tbh. The concept was fine (though I wish they had a hotter man) and it's a shame the girls couldn't really deliver.

ย 

1. Brittany - She was born for this photoshoot. She gave the perfect amount of sex appeal. You could see this as an Wonderbra ad.

2. Michelle - She also really deliveredย here. This is by far the sexiest Michelle's ever looked. After an off week, she's back!

3. Kahlen - I don't know if I'd call this sexy, but it's very commercial and it works for her. She did the best she could with her skillset.

4. Tiffany - I love Tiffany's smile her. She's not totally committing, but she still looks great!

5. Christina - Just like Christina's been all season, good but not great.

6. Rebecca - I agree with the judges that she didn't find the light at all. Her body looks good at least.

7. Keenyah - Keenyah is selling that bra! Not to be too inappropriate, but her boobs look amazing here lmao. The face though...she looks at least 10 years older.

8. Naima - Just like at the teleprompter challenge, really phony and just looks like bad acting.

9. Tatiana - Honestly one of my least favorite photos of the cycle. Something about this photo makes me a little uncomfortable. She looks even younger than she is maybe. Just not sexy and not modelesque.

• Like 1

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 4 - Episode 7)

I thought Tyra was mad and yelled at Tiffany like that because she quit the competition. But now I see she didn't quit after all.ย :mellow:

ย 

It's kind of unfair to be mad at Tiffany just because she didn't show sadness over her elimination.

7 hours ago, Steven_ said:

I thought Tyra was mad and yelled at Tiffany like that because she quit the competition. But now I see she didn't quit after all.ย :mellow:

ย 

It's kind of unfair to be mad at Tiffany just because she didn't show sadness over her elimination.

If only it was that simple. Tyra was being so unfair!

ย 

6 hours ago, Deeee said:

I unabashedly love C4. It is not C3, but it still works because of the queens that are Tiffany, Michelle, Brittany, Kahlen, and Keenyah. Like genuinely phenomenal characters imo.ย 

I'm ngl it hasn't been feeding me the way I've been hoping it would...but there are some stars.

Cycle 4 - Episode 8 -ย The Girl Who Gets Bad News

wm17zVk.png

The girls are still reeling from last night's mess.

4HnHRXy.png

Tyra gaslighting the girls and letting them know what happened was completely okay.

DPXpdLb.png

The girls are practicing interviewing and being interviewed.

NGogsK2.png

Christina and Tatiana, queens of saying actually!

G7X0qHY.png

Michelle is nervous as she's on her way to a club for the first time!

vlShk86.png

And she's clearly very comfortable at the club ๐Ÿ‘€

C6hGIkm.png

Kahlen found out her childhood friend had died :(

alSxJJ3.png

The girls are interviewing Eve for their challenge :wub:ย Lol this is so early-2000s

rHLetPQ.png

"Is there anything that's going on with other celebrities and, y'know, other rappers and singers, y'know, like yourself, that you think they would want to accomplish as well, is there somethingย that...is there something that a lot of people can, y'know, go out and say I wanna do this or I wanna do that?"

pCkJOPv.png

"Umm..."

D5K0B0J.png

Tatiana is feeling confident she might've won the interviewing challenge.

D9ic8SD.png

A Christina Sighting as she won the challenge!

CRU3yEh.png

Tatiana is feeling alone as she hasn't been forming close friendships with the remaining girls.

CjDn1s1.png

Tyra Mail: Tomorrow you'll finally be able to rest in peace and quiet

8suLBOe.png

Kahlen freaking out the photoshoot might involve death.

tpbcOAf.png

"This is really messed up...I don't want to be here"

GFsuqXs.png

The girls will be portrayingย the seven deadly sins at the bottom of an 8-foot grave!

2qJR9q3.png

Tyra Banks is not seeing heaven.

T9gzEuI.png

Lol Michelle is really feeling herself nowadays :wub:

1FsMdw6.png

Update on Kahlen: She is obviously not doing okay

FfDPtLJ.png

Christina is finally emoting at a photoshoot!

3gane3r.png

Kahlen trying to get into the zone as she's getting lowered into the grave

KcqjR0c.png

Kahlen is proud of herself that she made it through the photoshoot!

eZo7YMG.png

Christina's continuing to help Kahlen after everything that happened this week.

hjWWbwd.png

Keenyah reenacting picking her nose for the judges ๐Ÿ™ˆ

FrMH8aH.png

The judges sent Christina to the pole to get lust out of her :dead:

ADR11UF.png

UMM OKAY MISS KAHLEN!

o4bkzGQ.png

Michelle breaking down at panel, she's really been on a rollercoaster of emotion all season.

TWY2UOO.png

Janice showing lust :wub:

5qv8Tr1.png

Michelle lives to fight another day!

aXWue6y.png

Bye, Tatiana.

PbpUTf0.png

And then there were 6...

• Like 1

Photo Ranking:

sQNS0v4.png

So this is where I'm at with the season. Lots of huge and iconic moments. I feel like each episode has been built around their One Big Moment Of The Episode to the expense of everyone and everything else. With C3 we had these huge moments and storylines, but we also had secondary storylines. So this episode was about Kahlen's friend dying and then having to pose in a grave. But nothing else happened. We got a cute little interview challenge and that's it. And that's my problem with the season. About 5-10 mins of the episode are must watch tv. Everything else is fodder. And to be frank, most of these Moments have also been very yikes.

ย 

1. Kahlen - Duh. It's criminal what she had to go through this episode. But she took everything like a champ and produced one of the most iconic photos in ANTM history. Good for her.

2. Michelle - What an interesting case Michelle is. She's literally on cloud nine one second, and then she'll have all the doubt in the world. Following Michelle has been a bit of a headache, but also a fun one.

3. Christina - I thought Christina was really sweet this episode and I like how she was there for Kahlen.

4. Brittany - Even with minimal screentime, Brittany's larger than life personality always shines through.

5. Keenyah - Lol @ her during the judging test.

6. Naima - Naima's horrible acting is becoming one of my favorite minor storylines.

7. Tatiana - I was never able to warm up to her. Not gonna miss her.

ย 

Photo Ranking:

O2z17Vg.png

Though the timing of the shoot was suspect, I did enjoy it. I think it was a clever concept and it gave us an iconic shot. Could they have gotten the same shots with the girls lying in a coffin on the ground, or maybe just cut the coffin and graveyard idea entirely? Probably. But what is ANTM if they're not always doing The Most.

ย 

1. Kahlen - The definition of iconic.

2. Naima - I never realized how weak Naima's portfolio was the first half of the competition until looking at this chart. Naima is amazing here though and it's easily her strongest shot to date.

3. Christina - I think she's like 90% there, but that does put her above the other girls. I feel like this is a different kind of shot from Christina, which I appreciate.

4 Keenyah - Yeah not really gluttony, but I actually think it's sorta modelesque.

5. Michelle - Bad acting, but I appreciate that she tried to go for it.

6. Brittany - Maybe I'm being too harsh on this shot, but Brittany's really raised the bar on herself the past few weeks and this was a bit of a disappointment for me. I think she had the toughest emotion to portray because it's hard to look "sloth" but have a lot of energy. I'm conflicted because I think Brittany's doing the least...but I guess that's also the point? Idk 4-6 are pretty interchangeable.

7. Tatiana - I've decided I just simply don't really care for Tatiana as a model. Maybe she worked for some fans of the show, but I wasn't feeling any of her photos.

• Like 1

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 4 - Episode 8)
1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

I never realized how weak Naima's portfolio was the first half of the competition until looking at this chart. Naima is amazing here though and it's easily her strongest shot to date.

ย 

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Naima's horrible acting is becoming one of my favorite minor storylines.

ย 

I really felt so strange for such a long time because I never understood the Naima love from the fans. So glad that over time we can be honest and admit her portfolio is genuinely terrible outside of a few strong moments. I am also happy we can admit she is such a fake individual to the point of low-key hilarity.ย :dead:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alex95 said:

I'm ngl it hasn't been feeding me the way I've been hoping it would...but there are some stars.

ย 

Totally. I think that my love for the cycle has certainly faded over time, but I think there are so many big moments and lovable stars that keep me hanging on. I think it is sandwiched in between two much better cycles, which definitely makes it pale by comparison.