Alex Rewatched ANTM

Alex95

Cast Ranking:

G7sUfCQ.png

Ugh this season. Not that I care about modeling that much, but Ivy, Chantelle, Lenox, Ben has to be the worst start to a season in Top Model history. Easily four of the models with the most potential. Now onto the show. It's so boring. Even the team leader task, which usually brings fun drama, wasn't even that fun with this cast. Lenox and Ben got slightly frazzled? Who cares. And the showmances. Ohhhh the showmances. Just sucking all the life out of the season.

1. Raelia - Her speaking lesson at panel with Tyra was the only funny thing to happen this episode.

2. Ben - Angel ❤️. He deserved better!

3. Lenox - On one hand her storyline was soooooo manufactured and painful. On the other hand, the ~emotions~ were real.

4. Adam - I liked him as Ben's bff, I'll be interested to see if he can stand out on his own.

5. Shei - Nice of the editors to give her airtime just so she can drag Denzel & Mirjana.

6. Will - He's fine.

7. Kari - Boo showmance!

8. Matthew - The epitome of sit there and look pretty.

9. Mirjana - Boo showmance!

10. Denzel - Boo showmance!

11. Keith - Boo showmance! Also should've gone him. Ben > Keith :kissbye:

Photo Ranking:

PSFVWVI.png

I kiiiiiinda brought the hair whip videos into these rankings, but they were pretty similar to the pictures. So didn't feel like wasting my time with two rankings. But this was dumb. Very dumb. Especially for the guys, like male models won't be doing this shit come on now. Which is why this concept has been dumb from day one of comparing male and female models.

1. Lenox - This photo is so fierce! She whipped that hair so well and the shape it created is so cool.

2. Shei - Strong and powerful, great job!

3. Mirjana - Very sultry and sexy. She went a different angle with this and I don't hate it.

4. Kari - She looks gorgeous here.

5. Will - Not amazing, but very passable.

6. Raela - Ugh the pose is soooooo strong, I just wish she had power behind the eyes.

7. Adam - His strongest performance yet!

8. Denzel - Boring, but fine.

9. Keith - Boring, but fine.

10. Matthew - Boring, but fine.

11. Ben - He got screwed by an awful wig I'm not forgiving Tyra for this one!

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 21 - Episode 6)

Unfun Fact: IIRC, the real reason Lenox broke down during her photoshoot was that Yu Tsai brought up her trauma regarding her dead father. Also, Lenox is gay, which could definitely play a part in why she struggled in the Spider Byte shoot (and makes Tyra's treatment of her seem even more gross). I don't think she was out to production at the time, though.

Edited by rdhaley96

19 hours ago, rdhaley96 said:

Unfun Fact: IIRC, the real reason Lenox broke down during her photoshoot was that Yu Tsai brought up her trauma regarding her dead father. Also, Lenox is gay, which could definitely play a part in why she struggled in the Spider Byte shoot (and makes Tyra's treatment of her seem even more gross). I don't think she was out to production at the time, though.

Yikes, I'm not surprised knowing how this show operates and what we've seen from Yu Tsai so far, but that's all so yikes :wacko:

Cycle 21 - Episode 7 - The Guy Who Wears Heels

b65vf7o.png

Lenox is happy she got FCO, but she's not gonna be too confident because she knows how quickly things can go down.

cQjq9hx.png

Denzel and Mirjana continue to grow closer.

ktrnGqL.png

Shei feels like Mirjana actually likes Denzel while Denzel's just playing the game.

GrI06cS.png

e47qFZI.png

The models learn about some of the former contestants who have gone on to have successful acting careers :wub:

YEdB1Xz.png

The winner of the challenge gets a walk-on role in a CW show!

3dBDXWn.png

Mirjana chooses to team up with Keith because they had good chemistry at the last acting challenge and she can "separate business and pleasure" :giggle:

6ALlLLs.png

Denzel is happy to be working with Shei because he believes she has the hots for him.

owHvLrv.png

Meanwhile Mirjana is glaring at them from across the room lol

L3KLSd2.png

nzyfTXa.png

Yup this certainly seems like a CW script to me :dead:

JQeAmMV.png

Lol Will curtseying at the end of the challenge.

88ERSNn.png

Denzel, Adam, and Lenox are chosen as the top three at the challenge.

mkuLCB8.png

Matthew is shocked he didn't even make top three because he considers himself a working actor lol

fd8DpPT.png

And future Tyler Perry star Denzel wins the challenge!

3nIhX0U.png

Keith & Mirjana fall to the bottom as Mirjana was distracted by Denzel & Shei during her challenge.

mLxkfXG.png

Kari fears she's free-falling during the challenge.

bh0OZDw.png

Mirjana argues with Denzel about how he kissed Shei at the challenge...even though Mirjana still has a whole ass bf at home lmao

vkrvaI2.png

"I feel like Denzel did this on purpose..."

6WmGtwm.png

"I was acting, it's called a scene :wacko:"

CXA27rR.png

"I feel like Mirjana's a bit immature, I'm not used to dating someone as young as her" And that's the problem sir! You're 23, she's 18!

SAZmJip.png

Shei decides to mind her own business and stay out of the drama lol

IahFtnO.png

"Listen girl, I don't want your man! You can have him!"

sNmqjXM.png

Meanwhile Denzel has a conversation with Keith and tells him he wants a guy to finally win the competition, but doesn't want it to be Will.

WxPhoID.png

"People are always shedding a bad light on male models that we're all homosexuals or in the closet, so I'd like see a man break that stigma. I don't feel if Will were to win he would break that stigma"

Urv98vO.png

"I don't have a problem if you're gay, but if you're gay be a man about it. Ain't no f*cking way a man should wear heels."

ZnRXavH.png

"I didn't come out here to be beat by a dude who wears heels! Not even regular heels, but patent leather heels!"

oDIFh25.png

However, Will has been listening in the whole time.

3k5mmVy.png

Will tells Raelia about what he heard

miqERq1.png

And Raelia lets Denzel & Keith know they hurt Will's feelings and made him cry.

m7jvjM4.png

"I'm not a homophobe. My mother's a lesbian and I have gay mentors" It's giving Whitney having a black friend.

gYLelm9.png

"The acoustics in this nice, gorgeous, multi-million dollar house suck :rolleyes:"

oZatYDG.png

Denzel goes to talk to Will who has no interest in talking to him right now.

Z6IBXPH.png

"I'm trying to talk to Will man-to-man but it's almost like talking to a girlfriend :rolleyes:"

0Bbmmnx.png

fmMIXSY.png

"It wasn't a shot at you!"

":wacko:"

TbYAIfS.png

"I don't agree with Denzel's ideals, Denzel is actually being a douchebag :kissbye:"

E6E4RSG.png

And Mirjana goes to comfort Will instead of her man lol ❤️

i8yKYBc.png

Will talks about how this competition has been the first time he's truly been himself and Denzel's comments make him want to go back inside his shell.

G8v44rL.png

Will talks about when he first came out to his parents and from the look in their eyes, it was the first time he felt he wasn't making them proud.

HRe9rzB.png

Adam shares a story about how he kicked a gay kid out of a frat party once and it made the papers, but he's grown from it and apologizes to the gay community. Idk if now was the time to share the story Adam :dead:. Just seems like PR to me

59LAyVd.png

But Will tells Adam he appreciates how Adam's gone from someone who would make fun of him to someone who is his friend and will comfort him.

nL5xni3.png

Lol Tyra knew what she was doing put Will & Denzel's makeup chairs next to each other at the shoot.

IaeplN3.png

"If Will wants to be a man and talk about it we can but if he wants to be a female about it and not talk about it that's his prerogative" Even the way he says "man" and "female" says it all

jmDSh04.png

This is apparently Keith's attempt at showing different facial expressions at the photoshoot.

PvX5eoX.png

Franco the photographer randomly makes Adam sing during the photoshoot lol.

TOM3R7g.png

UKkVp5A.png

Raelia hears Mirjana talking shit during her shoot.

8Ld2h3h.png

But don't worry, Mirjana says the same thing to Raelia's face after the shoot :dead:

6lxWkXa.png

"I like to give honest feedback to everybody after the photoshoot 🙂"

Xpy8gKZ.png

But Raelia lets her know how she feels once they get off set and get in the limo :dead:

bzPmDk1.png

Doesn't get more real than that lmao

STgkY4G.png

Raelia feels Mirjana is fake because sometimes she hypes you up to your face and then the next moment she's talking shit behind your back.

zumagEq.png

Denzel keeps his distance and assures the house her actions don't reflect him.

4p9zBxo.png

"Denzel when you go home and you have to explain to your friends a little gay kid in heels beat you in America's Next Top Model, I will gladly wave at you as I wear my heels. My six inch f*cking heels. Thank you 🙂"

QxQIe3U.png

Will decides to wear his heels to panel and of course Tyra opens the floodgates by asking why he wore heels today :haha:

M7CwZIB.png

cVsmrqc.png

And Tyra decides now should be the time Will and Denzel have their discussion ^_^

3hLUUOI.png

Just from a strictly game perspective, how stupid do you have to be to make a comment about men in heels when Miss J is a judge :dead:

HDPeKBG.png

Denzel deflects by talking about how his friends would feel not how he would feel, but Tyra shuts that shit down immediately that he cares too

VHGQJfq.png

Tyra flips the script and asks Denzel how he would feel if overheard Will saying he doesn't want to explain to his friends how a Black man beat him (though she used more colorful words I cannot use, but I promise you she ate)

t8OJ2uC.png

Kelly compares Matthew's photo to a drug dealer selling molly in a rave club :dead:

3j7lslO.png

Denzel tells Tyra the beard weave is giving him a rash so Tyra told him he only has to wear it to photoshoots now :dead:

jhABuBi.png

Nice of Miss J to be ~above it~ but she very easily could've given Denzel a 1 for his behavior if Tyra could Lenox a 1 :kissbye:

REwubDU.png

p4FlCcU.png

DAFHJDNSAFJADSNJLFKN :dead:

cLCFyrI.png

Kelly: You look like a drunk person on the Titanic who got left on the side by the iceberg

ZRAHet8.png

I mean...Tyra didn't lie but #bless Miss J for rigging Raelia through this week.

ismBgVo.png

Obviously Lenox remains on top after absolutely destroying everyone else this week.

ppmqR6o.png

Probably my two favorite faces of the cycle tbh

CBXj4Qj.png

Miss J domination!

fpzniEF.png

Kari knew she was gonna be eliminated and is just gonna miss her friends in the house :dead:

zgh7K3g.png

And then there were 9...

Cast Ranking:

DRJEyGb.png

Easily the episode of the cycle, I doubt it will be topped. The Will & Denzel conflict was genuinely interesting television and I loved all the discussion surround it. Raelia vs. Mirjana was also a fun little plot line on the side.

1. Raelia - I'm sorry she at Mirjana all the way up in that limo. She's been quite all season but she really came out with force in this episode! And I loved seeing Raelia support Will throughout the episode. Maybe she didn't deserve a 9 for her photo, but she deserved a 9 for her overall performance this episode!

2. Shei - I was screaming as she was just casually making her way through the kitchen as Mirjana & Denzel are literally arguing over her.

3. Mirjana - The level of psycho she was this episode, almost too much for me to handle :dead:. The way she chose not to partner up with Denzel for the challenge and then #dragged for him kissing someone else in a challenge, all the meanwhile she has a boyfriend at home. That was some top-tier gaslighting. And then she made it abundantly clear that she was #TeamWill over #TeamDenzel and I was kind of in love for a second. But she let Raelia eat her up in the limo fight and she's gotta do better than that if she wants to be the bad bitch of the season!

4. Will - Oop I know this is very low for Will considering this is arguably his episode, but I sympathized with him more than stanned him like I did with the other girls. But I am very obviously #TeamWill.

5. Kari - Her showmance might've annoyed me, but overall she was sweet and likable.

6. Lenox - How did she not win?

7. Adam - His heart might have been in the right place, but the way he opened up about his homophobic past felt like a bad PR job. The timing just wasn't right, it was like Sarah Lacina in Survivor opening up about how she's no longer transphobic at tribal council when they were dealing with Varner outing Zeke. Just felt way too calculated. Hopefully his heart was in the right place though.

8. Matthew - Where was he this episode while his man was being attacked? If you're storyline is gonna involve queerbaiting me, you gotta step up to the plate when necessary :kissbye:

9. Keith - You don't want to be painted as homophobic? Maybe you should've stood up to Denzel instead of nodding along with him :kissbye:. I ain't no dummy, that edit is protecting him goooooooood.

10. Denzel - Possibly the worst single episode for anyone in ANTM history? Maybe C10 Allison's racist episode was worse idk. Like this was bad. He's lucky this happened when social media didn't give as much of a shit or else he never would've gotten that Tyler Perry gig.

Photo Ranking:

wnxcauN.png

I always like these ice king and queen style photoshoots, but the execution was all off. I thought I was higher on C21's shoots than I have been.......

1. Lenox - Easy number one, no one else even comes close. She epitomized ice queen flawlessly with this picture.

2. Matthew - Kelly's critique of this photo was spot on and that's why I love it so much. He absolutely looks like some sort of drug lord on his throne. This is a great shot.

3. Mirjana - Mirjana has quietly been a force to be reckoned with all cycle. She comes up with these incredibly interesting poses and she's like a chameleon, her look changes each episode. If her closeups were a bit stronger, she could be dominating the competition.

4. Will - I like the length, but it's a bit stiff and the closeup is a bit uncomfortable.

5. Shei - I like the relaxed look, but I'm not wow'd or anything.

6. Denzel - Strong eyes and strong butt. Weak everything else.

7. Adam - He's getting better, but he's still way behind where he needs to be.

8. Kari - This could've been a good shot, but her angles are just all off.

9. Keith - He's literally dead. How the hell is he not bottom two for this shot?

10. Raelia - Okay yeah obviously this is awful, she's so lucky she survived this.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 21 - Episode 7)

Cycle 21 - Episode 8 - The Girl Who Says It's Over

F2ofUqL.png

Lenox is getting excited she got her second FCO in a row and hopes to keep it going.

579TVlE.png

After panel, Denzel and Will talk out their issues.

q08N3Tj.png

Denzel says he's a product of his environment and he still has a lot to learn, but assures Will he has a friend in him.

OCuGcDq.png

Will believes Denzel still has a lot of learning to do, but he appreciates his willingness to grow.

vbdngAQ.png

Denzel assures everyone he and Mirjana are not dating and are just friends.

cCiUbBH.png

"I've never actually cheated on my boyfriend up to this moment ^_^" That's not the serve you think it is :dead:

EYm3WIB.png

Mirjana thinks she's falling in love with Denzel 🙈

IvXfC58.png

8QKTA41.png

erEmtWJ.png

At the challenge, everyone breaks out into groups of three in order to promote Kelly's clothing line lol

3RwErqU.png

Matthew tries to convince Raelia to go topless because his concept for the shoot is "sexy highschool slut" 👁️👄👁️

UtSFips.png

"Matthew went off the deep end I don't think that's what Kelly wanted :/"

64ahoFB.png

"MAYBE DO ONE OF THESE!"

HhGUV1O.png

nGtG4OC.png

Kelly flips out on Denzel & Mirjana for not listening to her.

iiiQybA.png

"I was really shocked to hear you say you want to a high-school slut look...that's a word you should just take out of your vocabulary"

xax4oYo.png

Shei, Keith, and Adam win the challenge!

Oe3uECY.png

Mirjana is feeling disappointed she blew the challenge as the leader and feels she was too wrapped up in Denzel.

X6NEU9L.png

Meanwhile Denzel is making it very clear to everyone again that he has no interest in a relationship with Mirjana.

9YV7q0K.png

Lenox is feeling uncomfortable with the way Denzel has been speaking about her behind her back and decides to let her know.

aXLSgyO.png

"Girl, you don't need him!"

bNCy7Md.png

Mirjana decides she would like to have a word with Denzel.

Hh4GGuH.png

"GO AHEAD SIT IN THIS CHAIR!" *throws it on the ground* :dead:

VKdgxv2.png

"Is there anything you want to tell me that you have said? 🙂"

KOV1tY1.png

Mirjana calls Denzel out for using her, but Denzel is happy with their current dynamic and doesn't want to change anything.

rjc8Pii.png

"Well I'm changing it. It's over. You can pack your shit, you can go upstairs!"

OgncvAW.png

He's so petty, she just dumped you!

Y7ZcZvy.png

You go gurl!

pZUUsij.png

Now that things are over with Denzel, Mirjana decides time to go back to her boyfriend :dead:

NuBxk0D.png

She promises him there was just some cuddling and light kissing and nothing else is gonna happen and it's all good :dead:

CKdvZYU.png

Everyone's getting their DNA results from makeover week now (as if anyone in the world actually cared)

ZaMmHNF.png

Where the hell is Shei and Adam :dead: I think the results got mixed up :dead:

j9NEg71.png

This is absurd I can't :dead:

91sG48r.png

"I'm excited to find out I'm part Irish given I take my drinking very seriously"

9dn925p.png

These are like 1% ancestries Tyra's revealing or something!

z5RcpGO.png

Wow, it's like they're twins!

HTjDAio.png

"It's interesting to know that two other people in the house, Raelia & Lenox, that all three of us are all Asian 😮" Shei & Adam are still Asian I promise you :dead:

xnOLXx0.png

Denzel looking very comfortable posing with Cory :giggle:

6AXbg3X.png

Matthew feels he's the only guy comfortable posing sexually with Cory.

rIWxEVS.png

Denzel texts Mirjana some emojis and now everything's fixed :dead:

TzOAuZA.png

They agree they can be affectionate together again.

KEIaVI1.png

The others are shocked Mirjana took Denzel back so easily.

Jzckvba.png

"Mirjana needs to get a grip because I'm at the point where I'm not gonna be at your defense anymore :rolleyes:"

gQSvzBP.png

F2JmL4J.png

5xDQlma.png

Why was Tyra saving all the mediocre man when there was a fine ass man right there 😭

987wpR3.png

Lmao they're all so over Lenox's domination :dead:

dcL8ldF.png

Lol remember when Matthew and Mirjana were a thing? That feels like ages ago.

jm7iZ9M.png

NgznKZT.png

Wow, Denzel looks thrilled!

otH7Jpq.png

And then there were 8...

sycLHXl.png

Well we could stay tuned for Tyra getting her DNA results but we're not gonna do that lmao

Cast Ranking:

4gV7LeD.png

Wow a whole episode dedicated to Mirjana & Denzel's relationship how exciting........

1. Lenox - I thought it was sweet how Lenox looked out for Mirjana. But then Mirjana went back to Denzel and Lenox dropped her like a bad habit and I couldn't relate more :dead:

2. Raelia - The way she reacted in disgust to Matthew's concept for the challenge...same

3. Mirjana - Girl you had the top spot, why'd you have to ruin it by going back to Denzel :dead:. I wanna lower her even more for that, but the way she threw the chair was epic lmao

4. Adam - I fear Adam may be a legit alcoholic...but at least he's having fun?

5. Shei - She still exists!

6. Will - Idk he's not as funny as he thinks he is. I wanna see him end Denzel but he kinda just whines about him. I'm not expecting Will to forgive Denzel or be bffs with him, maybe just be a decent adversary.

7. Keith - Keith might actually be my least favorite winner ever, holy shit what a worthless contestant.

8. Matthew - I wanted to call 911 on him when his dream concept for a shoot about love was slutty highschooler.

9. Denzel - New bottom 1 contestant alert.

Photo Ranking:

WiGNurK.png

Lol the ancestry shit has to be the most worthless multi-episode ANTM storyline ever. Just...why?

1. Lenox - Duh, Lenox has been head and shoulders above the entire competition the past few weeks.

2. Will - I think the setup of this shot is really cool and would be hard to mess up. Will didn't elevate it or anything, but at least he didn't ruin it.

3. Raelia - I don't love it, but huuuuuge step up from last week. I like the length and the sense of pride I'm getting from the photo.

4. Shei - Very on the nose, but fine.

5. Adam - Love the closeup, easily my favorite closeup from Adam yet. The pose isn't really doing him any favors, but I like that he's interacting with Cory better than the guys below him.

6. Keith - Keith's photos are so bland and uninspiring.

7. Denzel - Just two bros, hanging out on the staircase.

8. Matthew - Stiff and uncomfortable. Bad week for Matt ot have his worst shoot.

9. Mirjana - Oof just after I was raving about her this was unfortunately a miss.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 21 - Episode 8)

Cycle 21 - Episode 9 - The Guy Who Wows Betsey Johnson

Osbdm8Y.png

Lenox is excited for her third best photo in a row and chooses Raelia & Shei to join her in the Tyra Suite.

WZMQKW3.png

Mirjana declares she will never be in the bottom two again. When Keith tells her she has no control over that, she decides to pick an argument with him ❤️

Qo7wJRr.png

Denzel understands that Mirjana is so aggressive because there's pain behind her eyes and she's not ready to ~open up~ yet

KkA0nWH.png

Miss J appears and reveals he gets to work on runway with Lenox, Raelia, and Shei because they're in the Tyra Suite

3mhRKgz.png

Will is feeling #bitter because he got second best photo and feels he deserves the runway teach.

Ifre0Ws.png

Miss J recreates Raelia's runway walk for her

s2WFEku.png

And then it turns into a twerking lesson lol

YIgHHin.png

For the challenge, they have to book a show for Betsey Johnson!

cHzTgfl.png

The level of unprofessionalism...far too much

tfUwIso.png

fyuiOQm.png

T9Slseh.png

Raelia, Shei, and Keith book for Betsey.

AmVRsT9.png

pnUZ4UF.png

Will and Shei book the second show.

seJWrBV.png

And then all the girls book the final show even though it was only supposed to be two!

gDiybnz.png

The other guy all book the last show making Denzel the only model not to book anything.

MBqkKF0.png

Omg?! What an unexpected surprise!

0dAMDOf.png

Lmao this shot of Denzel stuck in the audience having to watch everyone else walk :dead:

72UfARS.png

Not Raelia only going halfway down the runway 🙈

eZCcjEb.png

Shei wins the challenge for booking the most shows and nailing all of them!

HGEhLnN.png

Denzel is feeling down after flopping the challenge.

dAscHTP.png

"Whoever said the life of a model was easy was a f*cking liar!"

T7t3fPs.png

Mirjana is pissed at Denzel because he forgot to wake her up this morning :giggle:

soXPO10.png

"I like Denzel, but he's always with Mirjana and I hate that bitch"

xeuoYIl.png

Shei is worried because Denzel is tired and thinking about the tension with Mirjana even though they're partnered together for the photoshoot.

MM1V9WQ.png

Mirjana is bothered as she perceives Shei & Denzel flirting.

4f71YQL.png

CcDHdbd.png

They get through the shoot successfully though and Shei gives Denzel a friendly little massage...

tn58XoS.png

Raelia struggles with Will lifting her even though he's a former cheerleader and dancer and knows lifts.

A5nsNDC.png

Denzel tries to fix things with Mirjana, but she tells him she's still mad at him :kissbye:

npxU8ES.png

Mirjana starts yelling at Keith for doing a bad job holding her.

EAp0Tr4.png

"Suck it in :kissbye:"

"I am sucking it in, you keep dropping me :kissbye:"

W3JImLl.png

Will yells at Keith to stand up for himself.

X5CVsgX.png

"I'm sucking in, I'm doing what I need to do, you need to mind your business :kissbye:"

lxbASJk.png

Meanwhile the photographer just wants to shoot them :dead:

H8ZQBFv.png

Mirjana calls Will out when she still hears him talking shit after the shoot.

le14tfz.png

After the shoot, Denzel flirts with Mirjana and she immediately makes up with him.

c4cORpz.png

Same.

rmpbYxw.png

That photo in the background! Send everyone home and give Mirjana the win right now.

JkQncyV.png

Miss J talks about how she lost her mind when Raelia only walked halfway down the runway :dead:

W5AhCxI.png

Send everyone home, give Raelia the win for that photo!!!!!!!

45cW8lS.png

Lenox's streak is broken as Will snatches FCO.

JoXldYV.png

Lenox has spent the last five panels as either FCO or B2 :dead:

saimNQM.png

But obviously she's going nowhere over Denzel (though it was tay too close :/)

1Rduf4d.png

Tyra brings out food for the final seven, what could it mean???

jOrkOxt.png

But the party needs more people so the eliminated contestants are coming back!

y9LgEG3.png

And then reveals they can eat all the soul food they want in Seoul, Korea!!!!!! (yikes at this play on words)

Vz5Gz2w.png

HHrJfs4.png

Chantelle & Ben are the top guy and girl!!!!!

ypCgGXd.png

But then Tyra reveals only one will come back oop and we won't find out till next episode

jmdqr04.png

And then there was 7...

Cast Ranking:

ZhDSOAB.png

This cycle sucks. This was easily the episode of the cycle from a modeling standpoint, strong challenge and photoshoot of the season. But the show itself is still so boring.

1. Mirjana - I hated the episode, but Mirjana was the main character. Should I lower her? Is it her fault? As exhausted as I am by Denzel & Mirjana, I was living for her drama with Keith and her theatrics at the photoshoot. Since no one else stood out I'll reward her with first place.

2. Lenox - I feel bad for her as Miss J is making her twerk and she has to do all these things she hates and then somehow falls back to the bottom two, below Adam of all people :dead:

3. Shei - Nice to see her dominate the week, she was on fire on that runway!

4. Raelia - I still like her.

5. Adam - I still like him.

6. Denzel - This was probably his funniest episode yet as he spiraled out of control and continued to flop. The judges constantly telling him to slim down was very #yikes. I will not miss him.

7. Will - Maybe this is why I couldn't really embrace Will even on the episode he was eating. He's kinda mean girl, but not in a fun way. Just vaguely bitchy behind the scenes. While Mirjana was being an ass, I think Will showed his ass when he stepped into the argument that he was not invited to.

8. Keith - While Mirjana is obviously A Lot, I found Keith's comments to her and about her rather shocking. How he got such a good edit it beyond me.

Photo Ranking:

my7hBV5.png

Like I said, shoot of the cycle easily. Good for these models finally getting something they can use in their portfolio.

Duo:

1. Shei - Since it's a hair ad, I looooove Shei's hair in this shot. So gorgeous. I love how she's staring off into the distance and overall I think it's a great shot.

2. Raelia - The lower half of Raelia's shot is absolutely killer. I don't looooove the closeup, but I also don't hate it. I think she just needed to close her lips and open her left eye a little more.

3. Adam - Kinda the same look as last week, but I'm glad Adam's finally telling a story with his eyes. Good job supporting Lenox.

4. Keith - This is actually growing on me the more I look at it. It's just his eyes that are a problem.

5. Lenox - I think it's good, but a bit cold. I also hate her left arm placement.

6. Mirjana - Tyra was completely right, it's amazing from her head to her booty. The lower half is a bit wonky.

7. Will - He's doing a great job supporting Raelia, I just don't like his face here.

8. Denzel - Go gurl, give us nothing.

Solo:

1. Raelia - One of the best shots in ANTM history. This is just flawless. So stylish and so powerful. This is the most amount of life she has ever had behind her eyes.

2. Mirjana - Choosing between Raelia and Mirjana was painful, both shots are amongst the best this show has ever produced.

3. Shei - I think she could've played with her angles a bit more, but this is still a great shot. Once again, great job remembering it's a hair ad.

4. Lenox - Once again hate the left arm placement, but love everything else about this shot. No way should she have been bottom two.

5. Denzel - Probably his strongest shot of the competition, though it is a bit actors headshot. And of course beard weave lol.

6. Keith - Good. Predictable, but good.

7. Will - I don't think Will was as great this week as the show made him out to be. I don't like how he's playing with the jacket at all and it ruins the shot.

8. Adam - He was starting to make a comeback, but this is the Adam from the start of the competition. It's giving headache ad.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 21 - Episode 9)

Cycle 21 - Episode 10 - The Girl with the Bloodcurdling Scream

lF6yeyf.png

In a completely mindblowing twist of events, America picks the WOC over the hot white guy to rejoin the competition! 😮

HhjOhqa.png

Tyra is thrilled Chantelle is back in the house, despite the fact that she's the one who send her home ridiculously early :kissbye:

IrxHMas.png

Tyra reveals only 7 of the remaining models will be going to Seoul.

C74tz0P.png

Umm rude! Raelia deserves better!

anCSodI.png

wahCySi.png

Chantelle brags about how much better it was outside of the house as the rest of the girls seethe :wub:

UZxUmzk.png

"I have to deal with the resentments of the other contestants, but I really don't care 🙂. Their opinions are not in a factor in me winning the competition."

XeC05UE.png

Mirjana liked Denzel a lot and is missing him now that he's out of the house.

tpa9Lnf.png

TzwW3Bh.png

Adam shows off how to do a front flip ^_^ :dead:

5FFozqY.png

For the challenge, they have to walk through a haunted house while remaining ~fierce~ since a photographer will be taking their pictures throughout it

4mIlSKh.png

Raelia admits she is not in her element at all lol

CTzgQBI.png

Okay this might be the best challenge ever :dead:

MniW5MT.png

6uebQ7q.png

They're so mean to her 😭

e9XC4YR.png

"She's a beautiful girl but when she opens her mouth she looks like Flavor Flav"

mvtnQXu.png

Will casually walks through the haunted house unfazed because he and his friends used to sneak into an abandoned insane asylum :dead:

4eC37wh.png

Adam's strategy is to scream back at the monsters in order to scare them!

TA6TZQ9.png

Raelia leads Lenox in the Lord's Prayer before she goes in

hrAKWUr.png

But then accidentally faces the wrong way for the pictures :dead:

KFJQaN7.png

And Chantelle wins the challenge!

9YEHIro.png

6fjdW7C.png

"HE GAVE ME A SIX?! NO NO NO!!!!!"

IF8TMbG.png

Raelia breaks down because she's afraid of going home and she has nothing to go home to.

LbQtrXq.png

Mirjana tries bonding with the others since she has no friends now that Denzel left, but they all think she's fake.

TSAG1W0.png

Meanwhile Chantelle & Keith have been getting closer since she's come back in the house.

1UWgzl2.png

Will gets a family visit since getting FCO last week.

m5yVMTN.png

However, things are still a bit awkward between him and his dad since he came out, though they're working on it.

FhJQHqZ.png

Miss J talks to the models about losing friends and her sister to HIV & AIDS and the photoshoot will be about raising awareness for the disease ❤️

YZyaWwP.png

RspDnx7.png

Mirjana casually talks to Tyra about how she misses Denzel, but at least she has a boyfriend at home :dead:

VOBkqBa.png

Lenox gossips to the other girls about how Chantelle doesn't want to be in the competition as much as them.

EdP8Up1.png

Chantelle is happy to be back in the competition, but isn't happy in the house.

yDp1441.png

"Chantelle is not nice and so arrogant so she should go home"

Fdsm96a.png

Keith is starting to get frustrated with the way Yu Tsai talks to him.

RVhfcVG.png

Adam gets very excited every time he gets to shoot with his shirt off.

5A4099x.png

And then does a back flip off the stage.

xC9Esyc.png

Mirjana lets Chantelle know that people are saying she doesn't want to be here.

zMWeY4X.png

Chantelle gets to the bottom of who started the rumor and Lenox admits to it.

ViKEYP4.png

"Do not put f*cking words in my mouth!"

kU5LrRa.png

The judges also call Chantelle out for a lack of sincerity and she breaks down talking about how she's been bullied in the past and puts up a wall around people.

PhZFo4C.png

I've been feeling Kelly this season, but she's insane for this.

rtMGaRu.png

"Don't be mad at me boo" Raelia decides to tell off one of her commenters ❤️

NSEerb9.png

T7xKKyE.png

MFLX319.png

Chantelle immediately coming back and getting FCO as the haters seethe :wub:

eBiXSnd.png

Raelia lives again!

6WeIlSU.png

Mirjana felt like she lost her fire since Denzel left, but she still has no regrets.

qfdnVqF.png

And then there were 7...

• Like 1

Cast Ranking:

5J8DVNF.png

This episode was good. Not amazing or anything but considering how the rest of the cycle has gone, I'll take it. I'm very glad to see Chantelle back and I think she's brought some much needed life and non-Mirjana conflict to the cycle.

1. Chantelle - So totally team Chantelle here. I get what she was saying. She's grateful to be in the competition, but it was much easier not having to deal with the house drama. They're all just jealous :kissbye:

2. Mirjana - I feel like she really was making an effort! I think she regrets being so wrapped up in Denzel and I loved seeing her at least try with the others, I don't think she was being fake at all. RIP Mirjana :broken:

3. Adam - Doing backflips and upstaging Keith as he quietly seethes :wub:.

4. Raelia - So I'm gonna do my comments on her alliance here. I think Raelia, Will, Shei, and Lenox are lowkey the mean girls of the cycle? But I think they're used to being the outcasts so they kinda mask their mean girl antics behind that. When it was targeted at Denzel & Mirjana, it was okay since we all hated them. But now it's targeted against Chantelle and the mask is slipping on the entire alliance. I don't even necessarily hate them as the mean girls, I just wish they'd own it more, or the edit would paint them that way. Having said all that, I still do like Raelia. She was hilarious in the haunted house :dead:

5. Will - I still don't necessarily stan Will or anything, but I think his body issues and relationship with his parents are all good tv.

6. Shei - I think she has a bigger personality than they're showing, I wish we got to see it more.

7. Keith - Shockingly mean about Mirjana these past few episodes. Almost makes me wonder what was left on the cutting room floor.

8. Lenox - She jealous :kissbye:. Chantelle never said she wanted to be there like Lenox continually argued she explicitly said. She was just causing drama and trying to gang up on the new girl.

Photo Ranking:

PegA9WF.png

Definitely one of the better shoots this cycle. I like that it was for an important cause and I liked some of the styling. I wish they didn't double up, I think it would've been fine if they kept it a solo shot.

1. Shei - The right side is gorgeous and one of the strongest shots of the cycle. The left side is strong too, and both come together well.

2. Chantelle - I think she has the strongest interaction between both sides of the show and sells it overall the best.

3. Lenox - Love both sides of the shot, but I've been noticing the past two shoots her arm issue. Once again, I think it's awkwardly placed and distracting.

4. Adam - His right side is EASILY his strongest picture of the competition. Easily. His left side if meh.

5. Raelia - Love the left shot, mixed on the right shot.

6. Keith - Good right shot, horrible left shot.

7. Mirjana - Just mediocre all around. Sad note for Mirjana to end her journey on since I've really liked her portfolio up to now.

8. Will - This is just a mess and not good at all. Just like week one, he's very lucky he survived this.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 21 - Episode 10)
22 hours ago, Gonzalo said:

I am 100%, agree with you I feel like Lenox, Will and Shei were the mean girls here!!, i really dont like that team 🙄, Chantelle is only living her life !!!! 

#LetChantelleLive!!!!

• Like 1

Cycle 21 - Episode 12 - The Guy Who Parties Too Hard

DthZ7Cu.png

Everyone is packing as they're on their way to Korea!

m95izgY.png

Lenox disagrees with Tyra's assessment of Chantelle that she's closed off and thinks she's just mean.

PsYiiHa.png

Shei & Adam have been flirting more and getting closer to each other.

kb0uPl2.png

Which leads to that happening.

Y1XJLlV.png

When they arrive they're greeted by some K-Pop band called BtoB.

K9EAHqJ.png

For the challenge they have to learn and perform one of their routines.

Zkly3Fa.png

Adam is struggling after having a few too many drinks on their flight here 🙈

1ynTvQj.png

Lenox is pretty confident she's gonna mess the dance up, so she's just hoping to nail the photo.

eqnbsbI.png

But then she turned in this so idk about that :dead:

CCv5DQ2.png

"I think the only thing Adam can do is bust a beer can over his head and maybe then that'll give him some life :rolleyes:"

qRET6Qs.png

Keith, Chantelle, and Raelia are named the top three at the challenge (the Black people got the rhythm!)

7JaRjHj.png

And Raelia wins and gets her first challenge win!

F0NLDM0.png

While choosing beds, Adam decides he'd sleep on the couch instead of with Shei because "the beds are too small"

xCDHsEX.png

"Whatever, Adam's not boyfriend material :kissbye:. I'm just focused on winning the competition 💅"

A2911Vh.png

Adam finds out he has the lowest challenge score with Lenox so he decides to have a few drinks.

vR0k1ve.png

And he finds someone who will have a drink with him!

tndf8Va.png

Ptjvbqx.png

Next morning, we're still going!

QtvSkDn.png

"Want some water ^_^?"

LepCJl9.png

Adam turns him down because water's no good for hangovers 👁️👄👁️ (I mean he's not necessarily wrong, but water's still good lol)

GrRO897.png

This man is doing like his fifth or sixth shoot of the cycle! Where's the photographer budget???

Lp9Nq5n.png

Adam thinks he keeps too much to himself so he likes to drink because it allows him to open himself to people more (all jokes aside, Adam is a straight up alcoholic and the show needed to get him help instead of turning it into a storyline)

H3ifHr0.png

Yu Tsai literally steps into the shoot to teach Keith how to model. Keith is literally getting his hand held throughout the entire competition.

IiDLEiY.png

Apparently Chantelle has been changing her hair and makeup after the team is done with her 🙈. Girl work with me I'm trying to defend you here!!!!!!!

yH39upL.png

Adam is having fun, wholly unconcerned that there's a whole ass competition happening ^_^

LVJJGpX.png

Yu Tsai: Alright Chantelle you're next! Where's my panda?!

6Mpxjdr.png

Yu Tsai: There she is, representing the pandas of the world!

0dnJlJZ.png

"When I grew up, people would call me things like zebra and cow and it came from a very malicious place. I don't want young kids to see someone calling me panda and think that it's okay."

zYwQJZT.png

"Okay that's it, thank you panda!"

KUbTwTz.png

Chantelle is feeling really pissed off with Yu Tsai calling her panda bear and is hoping she can have a conversation with him if she makes it through this week.

9w0YGVb.png

Will is feeling worried that Raelia might be going home and doesn't want to lose his best friend and support in the competition.

EB1IRn9.png

Kelly tells Raelia she looks like she took too much Ambien and missed her connection :dead:

e9vGpAW.png

Will's photo is nawt a perfect 30!

MdmrUcJ.png

The judges call Chantelle out for changing her hair and makeup and she just denies it ❤️

IfDRINX.png

GHysrbx.png

She just wants to jump Keith's bones right now.

tX7i7v4.png

Tyra calls Adam out that she smells the alcohol in his breath and he's gotta hold it back.

Epzi17o.png

Zb9cFOX.png

Should've been the top two instead 😭

tcB2ngY.png

And then there were 6...

Cast Ranking:

sH2nEAH.png

Oof that was a frustrating episode. Between the panda situation and Adam's drinking, it was just very uncomfortable. And on top of all that the episode was just boring.

1. Chantelle - Yeah I'm gonna ride or die for her here lmao. If she's changing her makeup she's right to :kissbye:. If she is a bit arrogant, she's right she's gonna be more successful than all these fools :kissbye: :dead:. Idk I'm bored, I need to delusionally stan someone and Chantelle is carrying the cycle on her back right now.

2. Adam - Adam building little stuffed animal pyramids or giving his photo hanging in the house a beer? Fun! But this is like C5 Lisa all over again where we're just casually watching an alcoholic blackout nightly and call it entertainment. Very uncomfortable.

3. Raelia - Oof at her getting eliminated while winning the challenge. Bad time to have that awful of a picture. I liked her overall and I'm gonna miss her.

4. Will - I enjoyed what we were getting to see of his friendship with Raelia. Also his interactions with Adam were funny.

5. Shei - Get more content besides being Chanellenvious :kissbye:

6. Lenox - Get more content besides being Chanellenvious :kissbye:

7. Keith - The boring ass winner's edit was in full force this episode. Thanks I hate it.

Photo Ranking:

otiBjAW.png

The shoots are slowly but surely getting better! This still isn't perfect or anything, but it's an improvement over hair whipping and Corybot.

1. Lenox - I LOVE this shot and I think it's so underrated. Simple, yet so effective. The way she's staring into the camera, the way she's holding her left leg. Fashion!

2. Keith - Finally he stepped it up, I can admit this is a great shot.

3. Shei - This shot feels very realistic, she genuinely looks like she's rushing somewhere to be.

4. Chantelle - A little guarded, but still good (and also understandable since she was just called Panda like three times in a row before taking this shot)

5. Will - I don't love it. It's very stiff and the pose feels too contrived. Keith did the jumping shot better I fear.

6. Adam - There's a sadness in his eyes that just does not work in this shot at all. It's not very dynamic, it's just a big step down from what we've been seeing of him recently.

7. Raelia - Unfortunately Kelly said it all. This shot's a mess.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 21 - Episode 12)

Cycle 21 - Episode 13 - The Girl Who Gets Caught in a Lie

O0Sqoo9.png

Keith is happy to have gotten FCO and feels he's where he belongs at the top of the competition.

cvl96cg.png

Adam is feeling embarrassed from the previous panel...and decides he's just gonna stick to drinking beer for the rest of the competition :haha:.

hIpuycH.png

Raelia's allies mourn her elimination and how Chantelle doesn't deserve to be here over Raelia.

5RdIlFK.png

Luckily Chantelle is here to cheer them up ^_^

yVhgiGX.png

But instead they call her out on being fake.

oF6BFZl.png

"Lenox, please don't talk to me for the rest of our time here 🙂"

1bhAi7Q.png

"Any time you see me hold back tears here it's not because I'm afraid to cry, it's because I'm afraid to beat a bitch down!"

e3g2NQb.png

For go-sees, they go into pairs and Will & Shei, Lenox & Adam, and Keith & Chantelle partner up.

g8pLFAt.png

Please, not Shei's makeover screwing her over :dead:

zJvle2b.png

Chantelle struggles trying to figure out how to model accessories :haha:

2ZS8e5g.png

Will struggles fitting into the clothes with his height.

KnbiI6e.png

Everyone makes it back in time with Lenox & Adam walking in at the last second!

BxcXLri.png

Keith wins the challenge for book 4/5 go-sees (meanwhile Lenox booked 4/4 but doesn't win?)

0big35j.png

Oof Will with a six for booking zero 🙈

whaafKC.png

And Adam decides to have another beer after seeing his challenge score 🙈

jN5SjEp.png

Keith & Will have a word with Adam about his drinking problem.

LPwemlZ.png

At the photoshoot, Will is still struggling to fit into the clothes.

yliDcE7.png

After the photoshoot, Chantelle decides to have a word with Yu Tsai about his "panda" comments and how it could negatively affect kids watching from home.

Awh9xge.png

"Chantelle is not gonna make it in modeling because she rubs people the wrong way and it's hard to get Chantelle to listen"

0hHknqM.png

Yu Tsai turns it around by saying he's calling her "panda" lovingly so it should have just positive effects :wacko:

RSTpdUU.png

"People who love and care about you are gonna give you nicknames and I think she took it in a negative way" If he really loved and cared about her he wouldn't use the nickname when she asked him not to????

j2cn7Bf.png

"How I called you a name was never insulting and never harmful and never defamed who you are. When I gave you the nickname it was to help you and if you don't understand it, you no longer deserve that soft nickname, I'll call you porcupine from now on!" Wowwwwwwwwwwww

ZaJq186.png

5Z5aLlq.png

Same.

nZ0wT65.png

"I've had people who called me their best friend call me cow because I'm their friend. That doesn't make any sense! You still can't call me that! It's not appropriate!"

ohz0SKv.png

They talk again and he continues to tell her calling her panda made her softer at the photoshoots and there was a reason behind it.

5CJGgLi.png

He finally apologizes, but continues to tell her how she needs to change her attitude :rolleyes:

KUZ0gSQ.png

Later that night, Shei tells Keith that Chantelle is telling people she messed around with him

ACDIyVx.png

Keith categorically denies hooking up with Chantelle.

gBoRC4i.png

Keith confronts Chantelle and Chantelle is shocked.

TEvHMTN.png

Chantelle is shocked and feels betrayed by the girls.

sXGkyQc.png

Chantelle runs out of the house and tries to find somewhere to leave :dead:

bR58Kuh.png

"I've been pissed for so long and I've been trying to hold back all my anger this entire time. I can't right now. I can't do it any longer."

COntaAh.png

Chantelle decides she's gonna sleep in the hallway the rest of the competition.

KNQdbTv.png

Lol Will really is ridiculously tall :dead:

n97yb16.png

Adam, in the B2, decides to joke with Tyra about not smelling like alcohol this time ^_^

lHXJMRl.png

Oof a runaway! Not some random frat boy beating the biggest model to come from this show :dead:

I3orl4Q.png

Chantelle walks past everyone without a single hug.

3gcKQUr.png

Chantelle feels like her spirit has been broken since they've been in Korea.

wcryfHv.png

And then there were 5...

Cast Ranking:

fYvfRiz.png

Lol wow. The first half of the episode was boring as hell. Not enough go-see drama and the photoshoot wasn't fun. Then Chantelle vs. Yu Tsai happened. Then Chantelle vs. Keith happened and the entire episode got insane/trashy :dead:.

1. Chantelle - Sorry y'all still a stan. Either Chantelle told the truth and she did hook up with Keith but he didn't want to tell anyone so that's why she got pissed. Or Chantelle is a sociopath lmao. I think either could be true 🙈. Either way, it was f*cking hilarious. And I'm proud of her for how she defended herself to Yu Tsai. She was completely righteous there and I'm totally on her side there.

2. Keith - No matter what actually happened between Chantelle & Keith, I think he was pretty much in the right. If Chantelle did make that up, I don't blame him for being upset with her. If she didn't, I don't blame him being upset he told the others if he didn't want her to. On the other hand, as I'm typing that out, don't hookup with someone if you don't want anyone to know. That's just cruel and it makes it seem like you're ashamed or something. So idk. He was the sweetest to Chantelle this episode so I'll rank him here.

3. Adam - The fact that Adam's alcoholism was barely a C-plot and not in the top two messiest things this episode :dead:.

4. Shei - Lmao @ how she so effortlessly stirred up that Chantelle & Keith drama. She's still a h8r though.

5. Lenox - Hater!

6. Will - Hater! Idc how many brownie points he got for pretending to take Yu Tsai's side in the confessional. It lost him brownie points with me and that's what matters most!

Photo Ranking:

5zugROe.png

Another fine, but unimaginative shoot in a long list of shoots this cycle.

1. Will - The only shot I really love tbh. And it might be because I love the umbrella and it's carrying the shot lol. But it's romantic and I think he did a great job.

2. Keith - Not super creative, but I guess he's selling the shoes well.

3. Adam - Still has come a long way since the beginning of the competition. Once again not very interesting, but passable.

4. Shei - Love the pose, hate the face.

5. Chantelle - Like the pose, hate the face.

6. Lenox - Idk why but I've always hated this shot. It just doesn't look like her to me. Something's off and I can't quite pinpoint it. It just feels uncomfortable, doesn't work for me at all.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 21 - Episode 13)

Cycle 21 - Episode 14 - The Guy with Moves Like Elvis

kfma4lR.png

Everyone is happy to see Chantelle go home.

8yjUB3E.png

Shei is feeling frustrated she hasn't gotten FCO yet (and we hear her backstory which we know is bad news for her :dead:)

NT8ooQQ.png

Miss J comes in and starts showing them Korean soap operas.

NPEEHq3.png

And then reveals they'll be acting in one for the challenge!

3PodpqF.png

Will is frustrated he has to play straight again for another acting challenge.

5a9hW4o.png

Adam proudly memorizes the script in 20 mins and then throws it away declaring he doesn't need it anymore :haha:

LNjnAvP.png

And he has an amazing time watching everyone else flop at the challenge!

lGMM2Ai.png

And obviously he forgets every line lmao

tUjzM9Z.png

Keith wins the challenge, to the shock of everyone, cause everyone else sucked and he flirted with the judge.

5TgIVpU.png

Shei roasts Keith for his awful challenge performance later in the day lol

PGTDBkI.png

aEarO0Z.png

For the photoshoot they're embodying Marilyn & Elvis :wacko:

TskPjFz.png

Another shoot of Yu Tsai #dragging Keith

QrLilx0.png

Tyra has ANOTHER conversation with Adam about the drinking issue. Like get the hint mayhaps?

9Itikwt.png

Y'all how are we already at panel? This episode's been a nothingburger

3nkvxTk.png

Adam out here getting a whole ass 29?! :dead:

MgwBeuP.png

Kelly calls this shot the kids are visiting their dad for the weekend and she had a couple drinks and came out onto the stage. Why do I kinda get it?!

TMF3Yu8.png

Shei starts breaking down because she knows she can do better and she's frustrated she's not

mXBkppT.png

"Kelly, do me a favor since you keep talking, give Keith my score for him, give him an 8 :kissbye:"

KLGJxQL.png

Adam getting a FCO is the kind of chaos this endgame deserves.

o15hBIL.png

Another badass Asian girl losing 😭

LR5YDVB.png

And then there were 4...

Cast Ranking:

ijz1MUR.png

What an absolutely awful episode, I've never been so bored in my life.

1. Adam - There's something darkly comedic about Shei sobbing over being eliminated because she wants it so bad while Adam is drunkenly getting FCO's.

2. Shei - I think there's personality there, but she was given the opportunity to be the main character this episode and she gave us the most boring episode I've ever seen. So what now?

3. Keith - His hated of Yu Tsai, same.

4. Lenox - I was kinda surprised I enjoyed her the first half of the season, but she kinda lost me overseas :ph34rwave:

5. Will - See Lenox.

Photo Ranking:

5A3cmHv.png

Very interesting how there's biopics about both Evlis & Marilyn coming out this year 😮. That has nothing to do with the task at hand, this was a terrible shoot.

1. Lenox - The wig is awful, or there's some bad photoshop going on or something, but as far as modeling goes she did...well enough.

2. Shei - Sexy, but I don't really get Marilyn. She has trouble as she sticks her face up to the camera it seems.

3. Adam - The movement is there, but I feel no life in the shot.

4. Keith - See Adam.

5. Will - Just a disaster. Will has some good shots, but when he misses, it's just a complete and utter mess.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 21 - Episode 14)

Cycle 21 - Episode 15 - Finale Part One: The Last Girl Standing

5Q21sPV.png

Congrats to your final four 👁️👄👁️

YPIXPGd.png

We get a Keith sob story segment about how he had a rough relationship with his father and then dealing with his death.

3fRL4lQ.png

And Will talks again about growing up gay in a small town.

bORf1y1.png

Tyra talks about "beautytainment" and tries to convince them the antics she's made them do are actually part of the industry lol

gwn87kl.png

And all the eliminated people are back and the final four can cast them in their commercial.

P31qQtq.png

Chantelle gets picked last, but she promises she'll still werq it!

nHh6RIN.png

qqDjQrk.png

eXwMjWH.png

4c7cqQ4.png

Team Adam is chaotic af

OYk9HMU.png

Will & Raelia are happy to be reunited.

BUP1oCY.png

Not Allison still doing charity for ANTM after they robbed her three times!

VXFPS2s.png

Mirjana confirms her and Denzel are still cuddling...I know y'all were nervous!

r6z4BHk.png

This challenge is so... :wacko:

v7cOXYD.png

Adam is feeling confident because he's used to being up at 2:45 in the morning :haha:

rSxJub6.png

He's so fine...I can't believe how early they sent him home

hdfhg8s.png

Denzel says Will's "his boy" but he's still rooting for Adam or Keith to win.

lucnv9F.png

"SMACK MY FAT LASH" This is soooo weird

EWNfFJZ.png

Challenge over at 7 am, time to get drunk!

2D4GEZ9.png

"I just wanna have a few beers every night when I get back from the house after a long day of grueling modeling!"

vC1BeFe.png

This isn't clever editing, they literally panned to this mid Adam's sentence.

Ga7pdkf.png

At panel, everyone is shocked because it's actually a Guess photoshoot!

h8adoa6.png

Lenox really eating them up in this group shot, too bad Tyra was never gonna allow a woman to win this season :haha:

wZyk6ro.png

Uh oh, the judges have been backstage watching everything and are about to eliminate someone right now!!!

txZEZfo.png

Will starts crying over how much he Wants It more than everyone else.

trpHZbF.png

Tyra drops the bomb that social media hasn't been voting on these photos so only the judges will determine this elimination (aka let's get the girl social media's obsessed with out :dead:)

B6Uyy9K.png

Adam getting FCO over the Serious Models after spending the night drinking :dead:

rYbRidn.png

Will & Lenox can't believe Adam's FCO either lmao

4kFcHSI.png

We'll have to wait till next episode to find out who gets cut!