Alex Rewatched ANTM

Alex95

Cycle 8 - Episode 1 - The Girl Who Won’t Stop Talking

7JxqtiQ.png

Kathleen has never modeled before, but she's excited to learn ^_^

F9NcOFK.png

And the girls go straight into their first photoshoot where they have to model political viewpoints :dead:

8Ga7U3g.png

Jael's reaction to being pro-life :dead:

C6mxlbt.png

And Nigel's the photographer!

3TxhejK.png

"I think every model wants to date Nigel Barker because he's so tall 😮"

eezcygf.png

Renee is already crying over missing her baby at home.

ExSc0yo.png

Kathleen is giving us high fashion at the shoot!

pbgxyIl.png

Jael is worried because she's feeling sick.

tZvP7Ar.png

And she's hating pretending to be pro-life...good_for_her.gif

fTdsJst.png

But then the very sick Jael decides to hula-hoop after the photoshoot ❤️

0u0I343.png

Natasha lowkey sucked, but she got waaaaay screwed having literally no props or set to work with like everyone else

l4Hc12X.png

"I definitely think playing college basketball helped with the lesbian scene" :dead:

7nYgXTE.png

Their cheap asses on this show absolutely could've hired a male model :kissbye:

WUg6pmo.png

Jay lowkey #drags the girls for sucking at the first photoshoot :dead:

gVKadkY.png

Jael and Renee are bffing it up in the house

y4dBKN0.png

Sarah talks about how she wants to shoot Vogue before she turns 25 and be an actress while Renee fumes over her not Wanting It.

HnDfg83.png

The girls have to run around a Goodwill and create a #lewk for their personal style.

hsaWfNx.png

And then they have to do a runway show!

IkhcaZG.png

Miss Diana is ready for her 9-5 at the office! (It was casual friday up top!!!)

8YsXimc.png

Jael wins the challenge!

oIEj9dT.png

Renee is angry because she feels its unfair since Jael's a thrift shopper lol

INKHoLV.png

Renee confronts Jael over her "fake positivity".

Szkg7fp.png

Kathleen cries because she's worried about elimination 😭

2EHJFpE.png

Renee rants to Diana about how much she hates everyone.

4RoQF8s.png

Jael tells the judges she was worried about winning the first challenge because she doesn't want the girls to not like her.

tcRolwU.png

"I believe if the animal's alive you shouldn't kill it to make a fur coat or anything but if it's already dead you can take the skin off...Let's say cause animals fight each other in the jungle, right?" :dead:

IBFIvsK.png

"I don't think you understood the concept"

"I know riiiight, I didn't!"

YXO9vz3.png

Miss J worried Renee may eventually crack under the pressure...oof a read

ebIlk7K.png

Tyra #drags the girls for flopping at the first photoshoot.

klWNRvb.png

Renee starts sobbing as she's called safe.

AxgxJg4.png

Natasha sprints to get her photo ❤️

dxu30Vw.png

We sadly say goodbye to Kathleen :broken: but she promises she won't be a couch potato and she'll still work hard!

ESLmr6p.png

And then there were 12...

• Like 1

Cast Ranking:

rvUrEgd.png

This was actually a pretty action-packed episode. Even though half the cast was missing, I feel like we got a lot of content and it didn't feel rushed. The runway challenge was a bit rushed, but we're getting runway again next episode so that's fine. Losing Kathleen was devastating, but I'm glad we got to experience her :wub:.

1. Kathleen - QUEEN :wub:. She is just oh so simple, but also oh so delightful. Literally every syllable out of her mouth is gold. We will never have a first boot as amazing as Kathleen.

2. Jael - Bombing the photoshoot because she doesn't want to be pro-life :wub:. I think it's dumb that they're even making her do that. Tyra always talks about the girls being role models and then they have to model for vile political opinions? Mess.

3. Whitney - Whitney knowing lesbians because she played college basketball :wub:

4. Sarah - Maybe it's just editing idk, but I 100% believe Sarah spends all day in the house listing all her accomplishments as the other girls sit there listening 20% of the time ❤️

5. Jaslene - Comforting Kathleen :wub: Slaying the photoshoot :wub:

6. Natasha - She was just so happy to be here ❤️

7. Dionne - Not giving Dionne's confessional is a criminal offense.

8. Brittany - Lol I remember thinking she would be the modelesque but boring girl when I watched the first time.

9. Cassandra - Who?

10. Samantha - Who?

11. Diana - Who?

12. Felicia - Who?

13. Renee - Yeah she absolutely didn't work for me at all this episode. It's one think to be a villain, but she was just whining about everything and everyone this episode. Just so surly and miserable, and not in a fun or entertaining way.

Photo Ranking:

XrehhiJ.png

First, I HATE the photos with the dumbass effect around the girls in the pictures. Literally what is that??? There was no saving half these photos though. I don't think it's the worst photoshoot in the world, but it was cheesy and this theme of having the first photoshoots of the season making Statements needs to stop (but won't until, like, C12)

1. Brittany - I know not having Jaslene first is crazy to most, but this is the hill I'm dying on. I love this photo of Brittany. She just looks so glam and she absolutely understood the assignment.

2. Jaslene - I still love her photo too! It's just the definition of fierce.

3. Renee - She may have struggled at the shoot, but she worked it out with this picture!

4. Samantha - She actually looks really into Whitney here. I thought she was gonna be more homophobic lol, so I guess bad on me for judging a book by its cover.

5. Felicia - Safe, but absolutely a photo you can see in a bridal magazine (probably could've been better if they paid for a male model)

6. Cassandra - I actually used to hate this photo, but I'm starting to feel it. It's a bit crazy, but that works for the concept of the shoot.

7. Dionne - Is this the most average photo in ANTM history?

8. Sarah - She looks more like a jail warden than a prisoner serving life, but fine I guess.

9. Jael - I don't think it's bad, but I also think she could've done more. Props for not feeling passionate at all about the subject matter though!

10. Diana - At least she's giving us some action...?

11. Natasha - She looks absolutely gorgeous 🙂

12. Whitney - The suit is doing nothing for her, but she's also not working it at all. I don't see any love for Samantha coming from Whitney.

13. Kathleen - Lol her face :dead:. God bless her, she tried.

11 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

1. Brittany - I know not having Jaslene first is crazy to most, but this is the hill I'm dying on. I love this photo of Brittany. She just looks so glam and she absolutely understood the assignment.

F*ck yes finally somebody else that agrees with me. I absolutely think this is the best picture of the week.

On 10/5/2021 at 10:37 PM, Deeee said:

I am just very excited for Natasha vs. the haters and Brittany's absolute meltdown at go-sees :wub:

Ughhhh can't wait :wub: :wub:

23 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

me waiting for those screenshots:

rubbing hands GIF

There will be PLENTY I can assure you!

22 hours ago, Deeee said:

F*ck yes finally somebody else that agrees with me. I absolutely think this is the best picture of the week.

Taste :wub:

Pretty sure you didn't give a screen grab of one of my favorite moments from the episode - Natasha being like "I came here to model not be political lol"

Omg I remember laughing when she said that, you're right I should've totally screenshotted that :giggle:

I am really still heartbroken at the way her story ended, what a spirit she had. ❤️

😭

10 hours ago, hayden98 said:

Kathleen :wub: 

:wub:

Cycle 8 - Episode 2 - The Girls Who Go to the Prom

wZpthL7.png

The episode opens on Jaslene bragging to her mom about how she's dominating (after one photoshoot lol.......but also tea)

vmG072W.png

Samantha isn't bonding with these City Folk and misses home.

Gu4Hw04.png

My hs marching band uniform legit looked just like that, colors and everything.

iMiwL15.png

"I don't know if you're walking or marching"

"Miss J said I walk like martian...I'm doing great 🙂"

xxPf9AG.png

The girls will be walking in a hs prom fashion show!

8DtdKLb.png

Jaslene refuses to rehearse because she's already perfection ❤️

mAIpt7E.png

sSDCNHY.png

Sarah's boobs pop out of her dress and she just keeps going in front of all the highschoolers watching :dead:

ewHclOg.png

"I thought that was very liberating for her and I'm so proud that she got to experience that next to me" :dead:

jL18lMT.png

Oop Whitney & Felicia crash into each other

IQZbhJM.png

And to the shock of no one, Jaslene messes up the choreography.

09npz0o.png

Jaslene is in shock when she learns she made the most mistakes.

JY8wyDp.png

And Brittany is our winner!

pCfkcZ7.png

Jaslene calls Felicia out when she overhears her talking shit behind her back

DfqW282.png

"THEY'RE MAD BECAUSE I'M THE BEST WALKER!"

rwfQMma.png

"I swear I'm a time bomb mom, I'm about to blow up 😭"

Yup66fp.png

Natasha reads Tyra Mail and no one understands what she said :dead:

sXsJdAn.png

Jael is upset with her outfit at the photoshoot of course

BNT9FdS.png

"I'm not a bad girl, I could've done the slutty thing, I'm good at seducing people" :dead:

gMFKrLO.png

Renee is livid that Jael is giving her advice at the photoshoot lol

Fylzqkp.png

"Last week I was a lesbian now I'm a hoe...so much fun :rolleyes:"

C240ls5.png

Samantha is traumatized Jay dared to say the word "masturbate"

08Imh3l.png

Renee is pissed she didn't get a sexy concept like Samantha

yg6yagX.png

"I wasn't watching none of their photoshoots. I'm not gonna learn anything from them, they're gonna learn from me!"

fQor7d1.png

And she's right because she slayed lol

hcHm0Wl.png

Natasha has no idea what a teacher's pet is oops

B1bQCGj.png

Renee continues to bitch about getting the worst concepts at the photoshoots compared to Jaslene getting the fierce ones.

zZoggnh.png

Natasha is worried she's going home because she struggled at the photoshoot

Ipu7jLI.png

I still don't know why Cassandra elected to do "bored' when she got cheerleader

WegksU9.png

HdA1ekF.png

Iconic meme alone! Tyra teaches Samantha how to do "hoe but make it fashion"

hNToYFu.png

Tyra pretending this doesn't look like her will forever confuse me

c8abxUo.png

Jaslene bitches to the judges that the girls are already hating because she's the frontrunner :giggle:

1p0okNm.png

"Jay said you were worse than Ann from cycle 3"

"I remember Ann she was one of the most beautiful girls 🙂"

esa5IgZ.png

And despite the drama, Jaslene goes 2 for 2 with FCOs :wub:

6VIh6VF.png

Phew, Tyra saves Natasha because she's ~beautiful on the inside~

HVzjvwt.png

Samantha's happy to be going home to her family so...good for her

0VrBmuy.png

And then there were 11...

Cast Ranking:

Xu95AAy.png

I really enjoyed this episode again! Maybe it's just been such a breath of fresh air from C7. It's kinda nice to see the eventual top two of the season at the top of my rankings. They were bringing the drama and delivering the entertainment from the start :wub: (though unfortunately I believe this is Jaslene's peak if I'm remembering).

1. Jaslene - The Fall of Jaslene ending with her still getting FCO lol :wub:. Jaslene's delusions of grandeur really made this a great episode.

2. Natasha - I feel kinda bad laughing about Natasha's obvious language barrier, but her deciding she did amazing at runway practice because she though Miss J called her a martian is just hilarious, how can you not love it?! Natasha takes criticism better than anyone else.

3. Jael - Jael's 100% serious confessional about being touched over Sarah flashing her boobs to a bunch of high schoolers is the hardest I've laughed all week.

4. Sarah - The way Sarah tries way too hard at everything she does :wub:. I still can't believe she just finished the runway show without ever fixing her dress lmao

5. Dionne - Ugh Dionne stans were given CRUMBS the first half of C8...but she does deliver with her single confessional an episode.

6. Brittany - I forgot what a dominant force Brittany was early on. Winning the runway show, two great photos. She could've been a winner contender if she didn't lose her shit :giggle:

7. Felicia - I did not expect Felicia of all people to be getting in one of the first fights of the cycle with Jaslene.

8. Whitney - I still like her!

9. Cassandra - Who?

10. Diana - Who?

11. Renee - Yeah she's still annoying me. I'm totally okay with her complaining and hateful, if she had literally any other content. All she does is WHINE about the other girls and her own performance. It's really frustrating to watch and not good tv.

12. Samantha - You've seen one small town girl who gets homesick on ANTM and you've seen them all.

Photo Ranking:

4ruR9GM.png

It wasn't great, but I mean we've still got the four personalities photoshoot coming on so I guess we'll just consider this haute couture in comparison.

1. Jaslene - Yeah this is so fierce. Jaslene got into character so well and is kinda selling the hideous outfit. Such an amazing shot.

2. Brittany - I don't get the little red riding hood styling, but it's still an amazing shot. I loooove Brittany's face.

3. Felicia - Such a strong action shot, she's in complete control here. And no photo in ANTM history looks more like Tyra Banks than this one.

4. Jael - Obviously this lewk was right up Jael's alley and she nailed it.

5. Dionne - Could use more neck but it's a great shot.

6. Diana - I think Diana did one of the best at getting into character. I don't love it as a modeling shot, but it's still great.

7. Whitney - Great face, okay pose.

8. Renee - The lower half's good but I hate her face and demented arms. Definitely her weakest shot of the competition.

9. Cassandra - I just really don't get why she got cheerleader and chose to go bored? Why?!

10. Samantha - She looks absolutely terrified of her outfit.

11. Sarah - Bad acting and just not sexy at all.

12. Natasha - Horrible, but THANK GOD she survived.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 8 - Episode 2)
45 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

1. Jaslene - Yeah this is so fierce. Jaslene got into character so well and is kinda selling the hideous outfit. Such an amazing shot.

2. Brittany - I don't get the little red riding hood styling, but it's still an amazing shot. I loooove Brittany's face.

3. Felicia - Such a strong action shot, she's in complete control here. And no photo in ANTM history looks more like Tyra Banks than this one.

These three photos slay.

Ahh I fell so behind! Cycle 7 isn't a big favorite of mine, but as someone who has just entered the final seasons/downfall of this show I needed a pleasant reminder of the better years. :haha:

Didn't have a lot of favorites on this cycle really but a lot of my love went to Melrose and I'm glad to see how much she rightfully dominated your cast rankings too. While she had the occasional less than great moment, harmless villain is exactly the right description for her IMO. Her confessional after losing was really upsetting and she deserved better. 💔 Other than that, an ok cast I guess? I'd probably have the same top 5. I enjoyed Anchal well enough, CariDee had some great moments, Eugena was ok but agreed that we didn't get to know a lot about her.. I wasn't huge on the twins but in comparison to the rest of the cast they definitely ended up some of my favorites. 

How iconic that Kathleen outshined most of that cast in just her one Cycle 8 episode however :wub: I'm actually gonna side with you on the Brittany > Jaslene pics too for the first episode (and I think Renee also holds her own in that top three very well). Jaslene's photo is iconic but I just love the old glamour-take on Brittany's, I feel like it could almost be a painting.

I enjoyed this cycle moreso though and excited to remember more of the episodes (and the iconic Dionne moments that are coming :wub:)! Overall some great photos, great characters, and some the total opposite :haha:

On 10/7/2021 at 12:25 AM, 1234567890 said:

JAEL. :broken:

😭

On 10/7/2021 at 12:36 AM, Deeee said:

These three photos slay.

Yes :wub:

On 10/7/2021 at 12:36 AM, Deeee said:

Thank you for reminding me of this ICONIC confessional. :dead:

:dead:

On 10/7/2021 at 11:48 AM, *Lily said:

Ahh I fell so behind! Cycle 7 isn't a big favorite of mine, but as someone who has just entered the final seasons/downfall of this show I needed a pleasant reminder of the better years. :haha:

Didn't have a lot of favorites on this cycle really but a lot of my love went to Melrose and I'm glad to see how much she rightfully dominated your cast rankings too. While she had the occasional less than great moment, harmless villain is exactly the right description for her IMO. Her confessional after losing was really upsetting and she deserved better. 💔 Other than that, an ok cast I guess? I'd probably have the same top 5. I enjoyed Anchal well enough, CariDee had some great moments, Eugena was ok but agreed that we didn't get to know a lot about her.. I wasn't huge on the twins but in comparison to the rest of the cast they definitely ended up some of my favorites. 

How iconic that Kathleen outshined most of that cast in just her one Cycle 8 episode however :wub: I'm actually gonna side with you on the Brittany > Jaslene pics too for the first episode (and I think Renee also holds her own in that top three very well). Jaslene's photo is iconic but I just love the old glamour-take on Brittany's, I feel like it could almost be a painting.

I enjoyed this cycle moreso though and excited to remember more of the episodes (and the iconic Dionne moments that are coming :wub:)! Overall some great photos, great characters, and some the total opposite :haha:

Oh yeah when I'm watching C17 I'll be vying for the days of C7 :dead:

Glad you love Melrose too! She definitely deserved better. I agree that Anchal, CariDee, and Eugena are amongst the better members of the supporting cast, but they're not really top favorites of mine.

Kathleen is such a star :wub:. Wow, I'm shocked and pleased there's more love for Brittany's photos than I expected. I like Renee's first photo and would put it up there with Brittany and Jaslene's but not her class clown photo.

Lol yeah I'm very curious how I'll end up feeling about this cycle.

Cycle 8 - Episode 3 - The Girl Who Cries All the Time

w00hJ9S.png

Diana & Whitney bond as the plus-sized models.

5vzk0pa.png

Jaslene & Cassandra bond as well. HMM I wonder if one of these four people randomly shown at the start of the episode will be eliminated 🤔

5lO0b3M.png

The girls enter the salon...it's makeover time!

5nTARW5.png

Tyra shows off her amazing acting skills!!!!!!

NgCThSX.png

Kinda love Cassandra's makeover!

hIf4EVl.png

Tyra knew Renee wasn't straight before anyone else. Her gaydar >>>>>>>

0n4KmM9.png

SAVE BRITTANY! The disaster that's awaiting her.......

bhUN4B4.png

After 8 hours Jael's makeover is being undone...Tyra ain't seeing heaven.

SZVwnBE.png

ROSEMARY'S BABY!!!

MD2tvP3.png

Brittany is melting down over how much her makeup hurts

VCHewmZ.png

"Why are you crying all the time? When I hear a girl boohooing she's crying because her boyfriend just got shot, or we're crying because our roommate just got shot or something like that, we're not gonna cry over every little thing..." UMM?! I do not remember this conversation at all, but this is the perfect predecessor to the war comment also to Brittany later in the season :dead:

CKxmuga.png

BX4NaeM.png

Same tho

Rvezra5.png

"I told her how it was and I said end of story and I slapped her up and gave her the deuces. Walked away" She's so proud of herself :dead:

K2p5vtI.png

Jael finds out a friend of hers overdosed :(

NlYQOaJ.png

For some reason the girls have to run around a garden and put makeup on for this challenge lol

QYHAx4R.png

Brittany wins the challenge even though she was sick!

lSpqHkR.png

Jael declares Brittany's photos are awesome and the other girls are jealous

FygERdQ.png

Cut Renee bitching about how Brittany isn't that good.

B981dCv.png

Renee and Diana bitch about how Brittany is fake and constantly acting and Brittany overhears.

kpzJVsS.png

"The walls in a house of women are paper thin, that's all I gotta say 🙂"

sPNReU7.png

Renee tells Brittany she acts like she's still in highschool

15Y0H9S.png

wXZJ4rF.png

"I'm still kicking your ass in this competition!" Lol iconic ❤️

g4CG1Ai.png

qhULjol.png

Renee & Diana continue to talk shit and Brittany glares at them from across the backyard as she's still comforting Jael over her dead friend ❤️

OHfWvo9.png

At the photoshoot, Brittany cries about posing nude because her parents won't be happy.

agjsoFI.png

And then Brittany bitches about having to hold ice cream in the shot (totally valid complaint lol)

2VYlXMC.png

"YOU KNOW WHAT JAY I THINK I'M MORE COMFORTABLE NAKED!"

oPJxmtg.png

After all the complaining, Brittany kills the photoshoot to the anger of everyone :wub:

OWLk5TX.png

Sarah: She [Natasha] looks like Kate Moss

Renee: No she doesn't, do you know who Kate Moss is :rolleyes:

Sarah: :/

lUMMDx8.png

Jael struggles with whether or not she should reveal to panel what's going on back home.

2d2akz6.png

She starts crying at panel so she reveals what happened (and Tyra graciously allows her to be a human being and not a model for a second lol)

NHCedt0.png

"I love this picture anyways because it's so much better than other pictures I've had 🙂"

8lzFHum.png

Renee seethes as the judges rave over Brittany's photo.

gPbSqTM.png

The CONSTANT critiques on Jaslene's personality, even this early, are still kinda strange to me. They literally want her to just do the Cha-Cha in the middle of panel.

83mK2ux.png

DpzQWpN.png

Whitney is extremely emotional over this bottom two and elimination :dead:

FlzUrkY.png

We say goodbye to Cassandra

DAi1vve.png

And then there were 10...

Cast Ranking:

evDVGUs.png

I loved this episode! The Brittany drama is actually really fun, much better than the Melrose drama last season. I at least get why these girls might hate Brittany lol. Also emotional in parts thanks to Jael :(. The season has actually been fun to watch so far!

1. Brittany - By the photoshoot, she was slightly getting on my nerves a bit, but I could handle it because of how much she had the rest of the girls seething :wub:. And I appreciate Brittany's attitude, how little she gives us a shit, how she wasn't afraid to tell off Renee. I kinda expected Brittany to just breakdown over the confrontation but she stepped up to the plate against Renee which I love. And then she killed every challenge that came her way :wub:.

2. Jael - Such a rough episode for Jael :(. Between that awful makeover drama and losing her friend :broken:. Jael is such a strong woman here.

3. Whitney - What a random contestant?? I didn't remember a single thing about her pre-season, but this is the second time this cycle where something that's come out of her mouth has left my jaw on the ground :dead:

4. Natasha - Natasha turning every critique into a positive at panel never gets old :wub:.

5. Dionne - Dionne hit her one funny line per episode quota :wub:

6. Sarah - The thing about Sarah is like she's a fan on the message boards...but in the house. The way she casually comments on the girls and their performance makes me laugh.

7. Jaslene - I don't think Jaslene has been showing her personality off amazingly well, but the expectation the judges have for her to act like a drag queen 24/7 is absurd.

8. Felicia - I feel like she's a stealth bitch and I want more.

9. Cassandra - I wanted to like her, but we didn't get nearly enough content.

10. Renee - Renee is such a Debbie Downer it's almost verging on funny. Almost...not there yet.

11. Diana - The only way to be worse than Renee is to be her far sidekick. I hate the beta bitches tied to the hip of an alpha bitch. Step out of the shadows or shut up.

Photo Ranking:

0Wtqvqi.png

I do love this shoot! Maybe just because we got some great results from it. Holding ice cream was unnecessary, but idc.

1. Brittany - One of the best closeups in ANTM history. Her face is to die for! The long shot is flawless as well. Definitely in the conversation amongst my favorite shots of all-time.

2. Sarah - Where did this come from Sarah?! Her legs! That requires so much strength, and they just look amazing. I love the entire shaping of her body, and her face is the best it's ever looked. She really came out of nowhere and delivered such an amazing shot.

3. Jael - This is such a Jael shot. It really shows off her personality well, but is still extremely strong.

4. Felicia - Just a great shot. Not a lot to say about it, but I love it.

5. Dionne - I love the risks Dionne has been taking in these past two shoots and how she's showing off her personality. She's been pretty consistent so far.

6. Renee - It's good, but not great. She didn't fully commit.

7. Natasha - I love her pose and the risk she took. She just needs to figure out her face. Still a huge improvement from last week.

8. Cassandra - It's okay. Definitely needs more neck. I think she tried to take a risk and it didn't 100% land, but I don't hate it.

9. Whitney - I feel like she's been resting on pretty a bit and Whitney definitely needs to do more in her photos.

10. Diana - She's got a gorgeous body, but it's just not flattering in this picture at all. And her face is giving nothing.

11. Jaslene - I have no idea what happened to Jaslene with this shoot, but we can just call it a fluke and move on.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 8 - Episode 3)

Cycle 8 - Episode 4 - The Girl Who Changes Her Attitude

JZ2aS8q.png

Whitney is frustrated some of the girls don't think she looks like a model because she left a very nice school to be here.

bCoB6e1.png

Renee is feeling ~misunderstood~ and for some reason doesn't know why lol

OuFjOOF.png

Renee decides to turn over a new leaf and gives Jael this shitty drawing :dead: (but Jael loves it of course lol)

dcZgq4U.png

Did she learn this from Jaslene's C7 audition? :giggle:

5npotXH.png

Felicia teaching Whitney how to make a "fierce face"

tfCtLX3.png

Brittany is still having hair troubles

7IabFWV.png

Diana believes Renee is sticking her claws in Brittany to control and manipulate her.

yR3Ug6B.png

The girls are competing for a $40,000 bracelet at the challenge! 😮

QcIxIea.png

"I'm like WHAT THE HAYLL?! ME?! You wanna pick me to go first?!"

GBqau7y.png

Dionne dashing through the maze without posing just to get a key :dead:

yhk3dfF.png

Renee is the only one who doesn't get through the maze.

rlorxzC.png

Whitney wins the challenge! She owes her dad and college money but she decides she'll just keep the $40,000 bracelet for sentimental value :dead:

nmhYHZj.png

Renee has a meltdown and wants to go home and hogs the phone.

CeQWt27.png

Felicia & Natasha try to get her off the phone, but Renee's not having it.

LBalKxJ.png

Renee crushes the photoshoot, but doesn't wanna tell the other girls since they all already hate her lol

JTty9j6.png

"Guys Renee did soooooo good!!!!!!!"

odtsFgC.png

If there's one thing Mr. Jay's gonna do it's stir the pot

WaDEoHY.png

Renee tells him they already hate her though :dead:

C42V2Kr.png

Dionne is disgusted by all the makeup making everyone look dead :dead:

KfAXXos.png

Jael's friend who overdosed is still on her mind during this photoshoot where she has to pretend to be dead.

I9fwZ6n.png

Jael calls the shoot traumatic and doesn't even remember doing it :(

0W8rbPY.png

"My photoshoot kicked ass, I am almost positive I got a good shot for panel 🙂"

mI80x5D.png

Twiggy was "distressed" by what Dionne was wearing today.

Ge24iSZ.png

And now Twiggy is calling Diana's smile disturbing lol

96NZzDv.png

"OHMIGOD I'M SECOND ^_^" Natasha ❤️

ijY2Cqy.png

Phew, thank GOD Dionne survived!

a2SV7cd.png

And Felicia gets sent home because Tyra's tired of the comparisons to her clearly

YtmY70V.png

And then there were 9...

Cast Ranking:

coNttyI.png

Meh this was the weakest episode yet. The Renee arc is starting to get more interesting, but it's also kinda depressing knowing everything we know about her post-show. I enjoyed the visuals of the challenge, but I was hoping to see more girls flop lol.

1. Jael - Glad I can finally put her on top! The sincerity in which Jael accepted Renee's shitty drawing :dead:. It reminded me of that scene from The Office where Michael got Oscar a shitty gift and then cackled when Oscar accepted it lol. I felt so bad for her having to do this photoshoot and was proud to see her persevere.

2. Renee - Okay she finally worked for me. Me watching Squid Game: Who would ever do that? Me watching Renee: Ohhhhhh she would. Renee is a living breathing critique on capitalism.

3. Whitney - Whitney is accidentally funny. She's really not self-aware and I love that for.

4. Dionne - She got about three funny confessionals this episode instead of just one :wub: PROGRESS :wub:

5. Natasha - She is so adorbz ❤️. Finally getting her breakout episode next week :wub:

6. Brittany - Lol her poor weave.

7. Felicia - She had more airtime when I remembered. I wish we got to see her go full villain, but she got robbed by Tyra's jealousy.

8. Jaslene - Her cockiness is still very much there and still fun.

9. Sarah - Sadly invisible.

10. Diana - Not Diana turning on Renee!

Photo Ranking:

sBnT0gl.png

Is this a popular photoshoot? The judges were obsessed with all the pictures but I don't really like it. Having to look dead but alive in the eyes at the same time? Idk not feeling it.

1. Renee - This picture is stunning though. I love the lighting and the outfit. She looks so eerie, but also kind of gorgeous. Dead and alive at the same time. Renee nailed this!

2. Sarah - Sarah has really stepped it up the past two shoots, I'm so drawn to her eyes. I wish she spread out more so she could sell the dress, but I still love this shot.

3. Natasha - Yay finally she did well! These upside down poses really do work for her lol. She did something unique while maintaining her face, very proud of her!

4. Brittany - I'm glad she took a risk and stepped outside the bath because it really elevated the shot.

5. Jael - I think she looks dead, but not very modelesque.

6 Jaslene - Good, but not great. I expect better from Jaslene.

7. Whitney - I think this the most gorgeous Whitney has ever looked in a picture, but I agree with the judges she looks very much alive lol.

8. Diana - This is Diana's strongest pose of the competition, but she's still simply outclassed by the other girls.

9. Dionne - I think the lighting in this picture is terrible and really hurts it. I think it had potential to be great, but she didn't quite reaching it.

10. Felicia - It's not terrible, just the weakest of the week. She just lied there doing nothing...which I suppose was the point lol. But nah.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 8 - Episode 4)

Cycle 8 - Episode 5 - The Girl Who Takes Credit

EPm6Auz.png

"Do you miss me honey? Do you remember everything? Everything?" Natasha's phonecalls with her husband :dead:

495CRSq.png

"Roar! Meow!"

IT05T8f.png

"At last panel Tyra and the judges did not like my outfit. They chewed my ass out!"

EJiDVRo.png

"All the girls say they like their outfits just because being a model you should always like the clothing they put on you 😄"

1unVe0w.png

"Do you honestly ever think there could be a plus-sized model on the cover of Vogue 🙂" Renee to Whitney out of nowhere lol

yUSBJP3.png

Whitney and Diana are determined to take Renee down!

4tetwlF.png

At the challenge, Dionne grabs all the clothes for her group because she worked in retail.

ka7A0eK.png

Meanwhile her groupmate Sarah is just focused on random ass accessories lol

ChNT9wz.png

"WHAT'S MY OUTFIT, WHERE'S MY OUTFIT GUYS?!"

aBzNSMB.png

Natasha snaps at Whitney to get on the podium.

MXNUOio.png

"When you name something you can spell it as wrong or as right as you want 🙂"

vqTwSFl.png

They win the challenge, but get dq'd because Whitney's not sitting on the podium like she was supposed to!

lAAglSJ.png

Sarah, Dionne, and Renee win instead and Sarah wins the individual styling challenge!

OSL1Wyf.png

"I'm like 'Ok, how did Sarah win?!' I dressed her, I should be getting a little recognition over here!" Lol :wub:

CQ9yYGw.png

"When I saw the blue I was like I love the blue 🙂 🙂 🙂"

xioDtSg.png

Whitney admits she tuned Natasha off because she talks too much :giggle:

1SqsvWI.png

Natasha is feeling alone and ignored in the house :(

0zp3KDw.png

The girls are posing with drag queens at the photoshoot and are switching clothes with them lol

4QSCWTq.png

"When I allow my ~soul~ to be captured in a photograph I'm actually turning myself inside out"

9c9pvKk.png

Lol poor Dionne watching Sarah with her reward that she should have won.

5lp9uWE.png

rvxhUB5.png

Natasha going to the Black girls for practice :dead: "What it do sHaWtY?!"

Uh5QCPf.png

ICONIC :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

vvDg8V7.png

"I just love modeling, it gives me an opportunity to be charactesrs I never get to be 🙂"

WqBrkxU.png

"Tell me again why you want to be America's Next Top Model"

"Just cause..."

WliKfiT.png

Whitney and Diana comforting each other after bombing the photoshoot knowing all the barriers they have to overcome.

qP66YbR.png

Dionne blows panel away with her lewk this episode :wub:

5ckOQ77.png

Natasha brags about how amazing her idea was to use foil to put grill in her teeth at the photoshoot :wub:

HcDqKks.png

RIP Tyra said big girls to the B2.

ZhjmHj7.png

Diana was sad to be in the B2 with Whitney but she hopes she can represent for the two of them

XbBipjk.png

And then there were 8...

Cast Ranking:

IxtNMvs.png

A Natasha-centric episode :wub: I can't complain :wub:. Overall the episode was a lot of fun though! The challenge was fun with Sarah stealing the spotlight and the photoshoot was just hysterical to watch. Definitely a huge step up from last episode!

1. Natasha - This was just an episode full of Natasha highlights. Natasha #dragging girls while being in the right at the challenge, Natasha's bizarre relationship with her husband, Natasha continuing to blissfully brag about herself over every critique, and of course Natasha's performance at the photoshoot which is about one of the funniest photoshoots in ANTM history. An icon!

2. Dionne - Many fun Dionne moments this episode ❤️. Her absolute disgust as Sarah is stealing all the credit from her at the challenge :dead:. And I'm glad to see her finally performing well in the competition!

3. Whitney - Whitney's becoming one of my favorites on the rewatch that I had no memories of prior to it :rofl:. Idk she's kinda of a main character and she's so delusional ❤️. Her cheesy ass smile and pose as Natasha's begging her to get on the platform at the challenge ❤️. And then being like "Oop I guess I should've listened to Natasha oh well ^_^" :dead:

4. Sarah - I loooove know-it-all Sarah when she's got the other girls just fuming ❤️. The fact that she was going into DETAIL about why she slayed the challenge even though Dionne just threw everything at her and told her to put it on :dead:.

5. Jael - I want the raw footage of every Jael confessional plz. They are just so weird lmao.

6. Brittany - Sadly fading into the background.

7. Jaslene - Sadly fading into the background.

8. Diana - Diana sobbing about why she can't show Mr. Jay she wants this even though she answered "Just cuz..." earlier about why she wants to win :dead:

9. Renee - Renee is a tryhard. Her marching up to the big girls telling them they can't be on the cover of vogue, for why Renee? She's trying to be Melrose and it's not working!

Photo Ranking:

0M1p8Hu.png

Obviously this shoot was godawful, but it was also funny to watch. None of the girls could put this in their portfolio but idc.

1. Natasha - Iconic shot is iconic! Natasha understood the assignment! She really got into the character. I feel like I might be letting her performance at the photoshoot influence how much I love the shot, but idc.

2. Brittany - Probably one of the most modelesque shots of the bunch (if that exists lol). She also really understood the character. The eyes are a bit dead, but it also works.

3. Dionne - Dionne looks really strong and confident, and I think she's doing a good job selling the suit!

4. Renee - I feel like she kinda looks like a lady, but idc that much I really like the shot!

5. Jaslene - Once again, an average shot from Jaslene.

6. Whitney - I get what she was going for, but she didn't totally pull it off.

7. Sarah - This is such a feminine shot, she did not get into the character at all. It's pretty tho!

8. Jael - She got way overwhelmed by the shoot and the costume. Also shockingly feminine.

9. Diana - Just kind of uncomfortable...? It's a really bad shot.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 8 - Episode 5)

Cycle 8 - Episode 6 - The Girl Who Gets Thrown in the Pool

JpXfXHt.png

Whitney is sad to lose her bff Diana.

Cvm44jE.png

Twiggy is here to talk to the girls about nicknames lol. Best modeling lesson ever!

YbUAV6w.png

Hi Queen!

V85Tffn.png

What an attractive name lmao

5WrGkss.png

"My mom was watching the Discovery Channel one night and there was this 14 year old girl Wholahay and her family married her off to a 40 year old guy. I like to date older men..." :dead:

byrzd69.png

Jael gets annoyed with Renee for saying she can't wait for some simulating conversation about going to the party later that night.

IILrnNN.png

Q5W8myG.png

ICONIC

aNQR3Ps.png

13Jea2T.png

Brittany's hair...HELP HER

svl4e7n.png

Jael up 50 Cent's ass annoying him lmao

W6VzSwx.png

Wholahay opening up about missing her daughter at the challenge ❤️

GAZwrZV.png

Jael's drunk ass needs to calm down :dead:

vevC69X.png

50 Cent throwing Jael in the pool is such a Moment :dead:. Can you imagine if something like this happened in 2021 :dead:

ghFjV3J.png

Natasha decides to jump in the pool on her own :dead:

s65vvSn.png

"Why the hell do you want to jump in a pool?! We're here for business!"

enHnAyF.png

"I think 50 Cent's an alright dude. He loves music and that's all that's really important to me in a human being ^_^" The bar is low! :dead:

YWEViLO.png

Jael & Natasha get #dragged for showing up to the interview with Benny Medina soaking wet :giggle:

J17lq6r.png

Nicole Richie stirring the pot by throwing Renee under the bus to Jael :dead:

K3oWHUT.png

Jael calls Renee out!

sEwQp3F.png

"Is that true y'all don't like me?!"

*Silence*

qTl2TjR.png

Wholahay won the challenge!

xRKZwah.png

How is this photoshoot real :dead:

CLufI50.png

HELP

kKZt38t.png

"I am a martyr of the universe and you may capture it!"

Rv4Iw3u.png

"My hair has been taken over by an evil spirit..."

XsbBGOL.png

"Renee's sexy side looked the same as her dark side" Lol Jay :dead:

OjQ753d.png

"I just came from a photshoot so please excuse my extreme makeup!!!" She always looks like this at panel tho

4X6ckom.png

Save Brittany!!!! Lol @ Tyra telling her she needs to speak up.

gLnp9Bu.png

Renee opens up about being ~misunderstood~

Z15ryLP.png

Tyra starts group therapy where all the girls air their grievances at Renee.

rZhr95C.png

Renee apologizes and says it's a defense mechanism.

zTkE8ki.png

Sarah worries she might be going home after one bad shoot.

TX19NvY.png

nFMoFS1.png

GJDANGJLAKFNDALDJSANFL

5pb9iwu.png

Tyra taking Wholahay away from us...she's not seeing the pearly white gates.

BAgu0gU.png

I still can't believe Tyra did this to Brittany :dead:

ZWp5vfY.png

"OH MY LORD!" Lol poor Sarah

WGvKvun.png

And then there were 7...