Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 11 - Episode 5)

Alex95

Cast Ranking:

uhroUqU.png

I think this is the most screenshots I have ever taken for an episode. I had to take a robot test on imgur I was uploading so many screenshots, which I've never had to do before :dead:. I had high expectations going in, but I'm pretty sure this remains the funniest episode in ANTM history, and one of the funniest episodes of rtv I've ever watched. Idk if it's my favorite episode since "You had sax?!" will probably always hold the title, but it's a definite top 10 episode all-time, maybe top five. The ridiculous Tyra fainting moment, Nnenna vs. John, or the Wildin' Out challenge would be the most iconic moment of pretty much any other episode because they're all so good. However, the girls BOMBING the covergirl commercial obviously takes the cake. I had such a smile on my face throughout the entire last 20 mins of the episode that never left my face.

1. Jade - Could it get any more obvious than this? ANTM's most iconic villain on her most iconic episode. You think Jade hit her peak as she pokes her nose into Nnenna & John's relationship. Then you think she hit her peak during her roast of Furonda at the rap battle. But it comes at the end of the episode with her horrifically iconic covergirl performance. Jade is one in a million.

2. Furonda - She's pretty much the only girl who can actually go toe-to-toe with Jade to her face. Furonda does not back down from Miss Jade and she's just so articulate and intelligent that she easily wins. I loved seeing Furonda in her element, she dominated the episode, deservingly.

3. Nnenna - For a second-tier villain, she is so iconic. Jade steals the villainous spotlight, but Nnenna's don't give a shit attitude is amazing in its own right and deserves to be praised as well!

4. Danielle - Her most lowkey episode yet and she still brought more laughs than some of these girls can even dream of bringing in a full season.

5. Mollie Sue - I enjoyed Mollie Sue more than I expected to, but I also found her portfolio to be a lot more disappointing than I remembered it being. Not that any of her shots were bad, but also none of them blew me away. I think Mollie Sue did have a personality, but I'm not mourning her elimination.

6. Brooke - Her "Omgggg I suck" attitude kinda annoys me, but her amazing CG commercial places her here.

7. Leslie - This girl's about to get eliminated and she still hasn't had a single moment this season, I feel so bad for her!

8. Joanie - She's got a lot to say about Queen Jade behind her back but can't bring any of it to her face, huh

9. Sara - I just don't like her and she was boring in the commercial.

Commercial Ranking:

CvVtzOT.png

Iconic :wub:. Y'know, this wasn't a hard challenge so I don't even blame the producers for these terrible performances. Do a little improv and then deliver two lines. In most other cycles, it probably would've been rather boring. Not this cycle though :wub:.

1. Furonda - "Parties are so unpredictable, but your makeup doesn't have to be" Professional writers only dream of coming up with a line that iconic! The "easy, breezy, beautiful" part was bad, but she still slayed the rest.

2. Danielle - Idc about her accent at all, the judges need to let that go. She did a great job!

3. Leslie - Completely competent and average.

4. Sara - Actually I changed my mind from calling her boring here, her grabbing a drink and holding it higher than the product was funny.

5. Nnenna - Solid, but she showed absolutely no joy in the commercial (:wub:)

6. Joanie - Godawful first half, but she looked really pretty and delivered the covergirl tagline the best.

7. Mollie Sue - Boring and uncomfortable. But at least she made it all the way through it.

8. Jade - Lol I probably should put her last but I enjoyed the dragilcious opening. "WONDERFUL, FABULOUS". Obviously she was awful when she had to deliver her lines though lol.

9. Brooke - Terrible at both the improv and the lines so the last place is justified!

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 6 - Episode 6 (ICONIC!!!!!!))

The way this episode was already God-tier and I somehow managed to forget that this was also the episode with the Tyra faint?! All-around just an incredible piece of reality television.

Yeah this is the Jade Cole show from start to finish. To go from the Wild-n-Out challenge to that commercial, in the space of an hour... she truly delivered.

And yet it is so incredible that even though she is dominating the episode, there's so much gold that comes from the other girls in their commercials too. Pretty much everyone either does something hilarious, bad, or hilariously bad. For as much as I think about Jade's segment, most of the other commercials manage to live rent-free in my mind too. "To go out.. and make it through the dehhh" :wub: Also the shot of Nigel looking almost scared as Mollie Sue almost threatens everyone with the delivery of "long-lasting :/ dermatologist-tested 🙄". Give Furonda an Emmy for her writing/improv too!

As you mentioned earlier on, the WOC just delivered this cycle. I love Joanie's portfolio and the Dani/Joanie top 2 is probably one of my favourites, but yeah I'm kinda baffled to hear she placed second in the rankdown lmao. But Jade, Furonda, Dani, Nnenna? All iconic in their own ways.

10 hours ago, *Lily said:

The way this episode was already God-tier and I somehow managed to forget that this was also the episode with the Tyra faint?! All-around just an incredible piece of reality television.

Yeah this is the Jade Cole show from start to finish. To go from the Wild-n-Out challenge to that commercial, in the space of an hour... she truly delivered.

And yet it is so incredible that even though she is dominating the episode, there's so much gold that comes from the other girls in their commercials too. Pretty much everyone either does something hilarious, bad, or hilariously bad. For as much as I think about Jade's segment, most of the other commercials manage to live rent-free in my mind too. "To go out.. and make it through the dehhh" :wub: Also the shot of Nigel looking almost scared as Mollie Sue almost threatens everyone with the delivery of "long-lasting :/ dermatologist-tested 🙄". Give Furonda an Emmy for her writing/improv too!

As you mentioned earlier on, the WOC just delivered this cycle. I love Joanie's portfolio and the Dani/Joanie top 2 is probably one of my favourites, but yeah I'm kinda baffled to hear she placed second in the rankdown lmao. But Jade, Furonda, Dani, Nnenna? All iconic in their own ways.

Lol I thought it happened the previous episode when they talked about their dream jobs with her but when it didn't happen I was like omg it's coming next episode!

This was Jade's Moment :wub:

Lmaoooo yes all great moments :dead:. So much amazingness came from this one challenge!

Glad you agree, those four women are in a completely different league from everyone else this cycle, and are far more iconic than Joanie, despite her impressive portfolio.

7 hours ago, Deeee said:

The greatest ANTM episode of all-time. :wub:

:wub:

6 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

tumblr_inline_nsf7d4Wi4o1qhb2yl_500.gifv

Queen!

I forgot to mention this, but the only bad part of the episode is this happened just one episode after losing Gina :broken:. Can you imagine Gina rap battling Jade at the challenge? Gina attempting to improv her way through the commercial? It would've been ICONIC :wub:. Such a missed opportunity!

Cycle 6 - Episode 7 - The Girl Who Has a Temper

9OhbOHk.png

Jade is melting down over her second bottom two appearance :wub:

l9hFabf.png

30x3IUq.png

Brooke is pissed because Nnenna has been calling her a crybaby and she heard her laughing at her commercial (inch resting that she's only blaming Nnenna even though we can clearly see Joanie laughing too 👀)

CU4S3b8.png

Leslie opens up that she's still been struggling with her walk and is the weakest walker out of the girls

JenWmrs.png

wGs0D9N.png

Nnenna openly cackling as Brooke drops her bag on the runway :dead:. She is so shameless :wub:

aiBvKrG.png

The Twirling Twins :wub:. I wish they were in more cycles!

rqkGLiq.png

"I think I was doing the two-step or the electric slide, I was not doing a swirl" :dead:

4UBGafY.png

Brooke confronts Nnenna for hogging all the phone time "You're a chemist, you can understand all that, but you can't understand the simple concept of the phone?!"

vvoB1p4.png

"I'm not at all moved by Brooke's reaction, I really don't care" Unbothered queen :wub:

UWbe2ws.png

Nnenna picks the phone back up and dials more numbers while Brooke's still confronting her :wub:

Yr0v50S.png

"I'VE HAD IT UP TO HEAR WITH NNENNA BECAUSE EVERYBODY THINKS SHE'S SWEET, EVERYBODY THINKS SHE'S NICE, AND SHE'S NOT!"

06o2WFi.png

Jade & Nnenna cackling over Brooke being mad at her because they couldn't give a single shit :wub:

eyqlpMQ.png

Nnenna is SO ENTERTAINING and I feel like she's not appreciated enough by ANTM fans!

lm2JGq7.png

"What makes her so much better than me? She's from Africa? Go back to Africa if it's so damn great!" Y.I.K.E.S.

9FhxKPb.png

"I DON'T CRY! YOU ARE A BITCH NNENNA!!!!"

25ZUsWy.png

ElEkz9qUYAARdhF.jpg

d5zOION.png

"What could we possibly be doing in a church? But of course I blessed myself with the holy water, dip dip da dip dip"

GfaQCy9.png

The church fashion show :wub:. One of my favorite runway shows ever :wub:

CBWSDEN.png

yrevmII.png

YYP8BKc.png

WERRRRRRRRRRRQ BITCH! ONE OF THE BEST RUNWAYS IN ANTM HERSTORY!

ghyqygc.png

"I think I did show Jade up, I think I won that one" Lol are we talking about the same Jade?

9mcq92V.png

And Jade wins the challenge of course :wub:

6E86DmY.png

And chooses Furonda & Nnenna to also get prizes, that's Black Girl Magic right there folks!

3Na55BZ.png

The white girl clique continues to fume over Jade & Nnenna's domination in challenge :wub:

pJIUQFU.png

Brooke melting down over calling Nnenna a bitch (but not a word about telling her to go back to Africa???)

OIeTHK8.png

This photoshoot was a Choice.

QLGzVYw.png

Mr Jay: So to capture the scene I had to get a really cool editorial photographer to give it an urban edge!

This man: *Walks out*

:dead:

xbb11Ci.png

Lol Jade practicing her krumping

2zn72NC.png

"You know they call me white girl back home cause I can't dance" :dead:

Y1RSteY.png

Yes, this is definitely an attractive shot.

psGWezq.png

Brooke going full stripper poses lol

jBonQj6.png

Jade grabbing a water bottle and pouring it over herself, can you say legendaric?

WRtjrkz.png

Miss J and Tyra krumping

NbGHIzB.png

Jade only getting top two or bottom two in the coo :wub: "Thank you for believing in me" x3

1AadNBG.png

Leslie definitely pissed someone off in the editing department.

LrwnIMP.png

And then there were 7...

Cast Ranking:

xlpI4Vx.png

This was an episode of the Jade & Nnenna show and my girls delivered. Amazing first half of the episode. The Brooke vs. Nnenna drama is great and I loved the church fashion show. The second half of the episode was weak, but it's still an iconic cycle.

1. Jade - I almost gave it to Nnenna, but Jade made me love the modeling aspect of the show. Obviously I mainly watch this show for the drama and the ridiculous antics, but it's still a modeling competition and Jade sucked me in. Her twirls at the runway show! Another C6 moment I constantly think about. And the way Jade poured that water bottle all over herself at the photoshoot was so exciting and f*cking genius. She has convinced me she Is the undiscovered supermodel. And of course it wasn't just good modeling from Jade, she had her signature Jade moments and attitude.

2. Nnenna - I've always been a Nnenna fan, but this rewatch has converted me to a full blown stan. The mere presence of Nnenna sends Brooke into a tizzy :wub:. She is so unbothered and so uncaring, I love her.

3. Furonda - UTRfun this episode!

4. Danielle - A solid presence, as always.

5. Leslie - Is she the most random girl to make it to the halfway point of the season? She wasn't involved in a single storyline.

6. Sara - If Furonda's UTRfun, Sara's UTRstank.

7. Joanie - The way Jade keeps winning :wub: :wub:. Her omg so quirky!!!!1111!!!1 vibe doesn't work for me.

8. Brooke - Oof did not remember Brooke's racist remark at all. Hopefully she's grown up.

Photo Ranking:

TcR6Vpl.png

Definitely my least favorite photoshoot so far this season. They tell the girls to krump without even teaching them how to :dead:. And the clowns are just weird. And all of this is supposed to be an editorial Payless ad :dead:. Mess!

1. Jade - She got into the krumping the most and is selling the shoes. At first glance it looks to be a bit too much, but I think that's the vibe the shoot's going for so I'm okay with that!

2. Furonda - I love her pose and how she's selling the shoes! Her face is really strong as well, Furonda has truly been killing it these past few shoots.

3. Joanie - That leg! Idk if I'd call it krumping, but she's definitely selling the shoe the best. I know this is an iconic shot, but I think Joanie went a tad bit too far and it was just a bit cheesy for me. Still a great shot!

4. Leslie - Yeah she's doing the Salsa but so what, she looks fierce! Leslie's portfolio was so strong, no way should she have been eliminated.

5. Brooke - Brooke's really resting on her amazing body here, but damn is it kickass. I love her lips too and the styling of her hair. So overall I think it's a great shot, but I'm not sure if its really her doing lol.

6. Danielle - I love her length here, but this shot is instantly forgettable. It's fine, but nothing special.

7. Nnenna - I love Nnenna's smile so much. I just don't think it fits in with the vibe of the shoot.

8. Sara - Just kind of a mess. Really uncomfortable.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 6 - Episode 7)

Cycle 6 - Episode 8 - The Girl Who Has a Surgery

H7nrQcb.png

Nnenna ruining John's phone bill >>>>>>>>

gifhA8T.png

I feel like "the girls meet someone who pretends to be super bitchy" should be retired after Camille broke that in C2 (or the C4 tennis challenge)

jQuFM8W.png

Jade turning literally every negative into a positive :wub:. I can only dream of having a fraction of the confidence Jade has.

v4LO5ZI.png

And she wins the challenge of course :wub:

HtBh2dQ.png

Jade wins a visit from her mom :wub: (and we get to see her ~vulnerable~ side)

PECkvrt.png

Lol

Vq6HyvR.png

"For a split second I thought it could've been one of my sisters in the box...maybe wishful thinking" :dead:

9UA7Bro.png

"When John came out, I felt indifferent..." Honesty!

EL4fxNa.png

Jade's mom is transferring energy from the universe through her hands...look whatever floats your boat!

jZehm3r.png

"I told John on the phone I kissed a male model, but now I'm thinking how I can frame the whole situation so it doesn't look that bad" :dead:

VfanLGh.png

"As long as you don't let it happen again 😄"

"..."

"Huh? Baby? 😮"

bo6PXCB.png

Lol @ them already reusing a photographer...we stan a cheap show!

sRtXRjR.png

GHd6uTV.png

FrreA7r.png

Everyone jealous of Joanie getting a male model :dead:

8HA0TdW.png

Joanie's excited to go to the dentist! (We'll check in again with her in a few hours :giggle:)

cJqgUGg.png

"The signature gap is staying in my mouth! That's who I am" You tell em Dani :wub:

g1yod09.png

"The snaggle tooth is no longer!!!"

rgs57n6.png

"I've been in the dentist's office for 12 hours!!!!!"

Rpk9WzM.png

"LOOK AT MY TEETH!!!!"

1PidRjx.png

"I think John coming was a really good thing that's gonna help him 🙂"

3ooXMhV.png

Janice & Eva :wub: (and some random dude whocurr)

eFwOSnI.png

"I'm really excited to meet Eva because I admire her the most out of any of the girls that have won Top Model" Okay Joanie...I'll lay off you this episode!

nHLBwuX.png

Nnenna getting genuinely emotional at the sad photoshoot when thinking of her family 😭

1jxPEg1.png

Omg that's crazy!

OvTqQVM.png

"Danielle, do you really think you can have a CoverGirl contract with a gap in your mouth?"

Watch her :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hi9eua1.png

Danielle getting ready to fight these judges over her gap :wub:

jkAKChy.png

"The pain [in the picture] is real...cause I suffered...excuse me 😢" Jade with no tears coming out of her eyes :wub:

C9vgmC0.png

"I don't mean to question emotion, but I didn't believe it" That's Tyra questioning it :dead: (But I mean...tea)

u8LtpXx.png

"No more chances Brooke 🙂" Tyra was savage this episode :dead:

VOQxcab.png

Queen of surviving her third bottom two appearance before even going overseas :wub:

9WYZGnt.png

And then there were 6...

Edited by Alex95

Cast Ranking:

qlzIXlx.png

This episode lowkey felt jam packed. Two photoshoots, a challenge, family visits, meeting with Eva & Janice, dentist drama, and a panel & elimination. It almost felt a bit too rushed for me, I don't think any storyline really had the chance to shine besides the dentist's visit. I'll take an episode wit too much going on over one with too little though so I still enjoyed it!

1. Nnenna - Her face when John popped out of the box :dead:. Unbothered icon :wub:. I can't stop raving over Nnenna, who has been the biggest revelation in all six cycles so far on rewatch. I also think Nnenna breaking down at the crying photoshoot was such a Moment because I almost forgot about her backstory and I loved seeing Nnenna open up her vulnerable side again.

2. Jade - The absolute domination of Jade continues :wub:. She made that challenge her bitch and she crushed the photoshoots again. I also liked seeing a more vulnerable side to Jade when her mom visited. It wouldn't be a Jade episode without some classic Jade moments, and her trying to create a Moment at panel by fake crying and immediately getting called out was hysterical :dead:

3. Danielle - The Danielle vs. Tyra storyline pisses me the f*ck off for Danielle's sake, but I love seeing her stand up for herself and pretty much tell the judges to f*ck off :wub:.

4. Joanie - Hilarious dentist meltdown and Eva praise? It only took 8 eps but congrats Joanie stans, she finally had a good episode.

5. Furonda - Putting her this low kills me, but unfortunately the others delivered more than her.

6. Sara - Who?

7. Brooke - Brooke ended up being a bigger character than I imagined, so it was shocking to see her go out with nothing.

Photo Rankings:

1xPfrTY.png

The crying picture was great and we got to see a different side to the girls. The dolls photoshoot was kinda tacky and dumb. Idk why the B&W shots always have to be paired with something else. Why can't they just do that and call it a day?

Crying B&W:

1. Nnenna - Is this an unpopular opinion? I have no idea what the general opinion is on Nnenna's shot here but I think it's fantastic and easily her best picture since the start of the competition. I think some of the girls went a bit overboard while Nnenna hit the sweet spot. No hand in the way, just a straight on beauty shot and she looks so vulnerable and also so stunning. Amazing.

2. Jade - Jade goes soft in a photo and nails it. The emotion at panel may not have looked real, but in this picture it looks so genuine and authentic. Meanwhile, she remembers it's a photoshoot and still looks so modelesque.

3. Furonda - Furonda is so great in the middle portion of this competition! She also gave me a perfect amount of emotion without going overboard. Don't love the hand, but it's barely there.

4. Joanie - It kiiiiiinda looks like a headache medicine ad, but I still think it's a great shot. Not her best, but not her worst.

5. Danielle - Once again, kind of an average shot from Danielle. I think she did a bit too much and it was kind of bad acting.

6. Brooke - On the other hand, Brooke did way too little and was just relying on pretty. It's certainly a pretty shot, but that's not what we're looking for.

7. Sara - Doing WAY too much, she looks insane.

Dolls:

1. Joanie - I still don't know how she managed to make her legs look like that, they look so fake! While it's a dumb shoot she looks amazing. And I think the male model looks pretty great too, which is rare because they're usually pointless props in these shoots lol.

2. Jade - I don't think this is the most beautiful shot in the world, but Jade got into character perfectly and really committed. So A+ for sticking to the theme well!

3. Danielle - Once again I really like it, but I feel like Danielle could've done a bit more with it! Like it's almost amazing, she just needed to really go for it!

4. Furonda - A+ for looking like a rag doll, B for the modeling.

5. Sara - It's Fine. Extremely safe and predictable, but fine.

6. Brooke - What's going on with her leg here? I think this is one of Brooke's worst shots. She actually doesn't look that glamorous. Nor does she look like a doll.

7. Nnenna - Every shot of Nnenna in a wig proves Tyra made the rare amazing choice of shaving her head. This is just terrible.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 6 - Episode 8)
21 hours ago, Deeee said:

Joanie and Dani this episode really made me so happy. Dani is such a beautiful soul and I still am shook by how Joanie slayed those photos despite the pain. 

So sweet!

21 hours ago, Deeee said:

I still think it is THE best.

I would not argue against this.

11 hours ago, Gonzalo said:

Nnenna the most underrated african queen, she deserved the top 4!!!

I hope the nnenna jade friendship still living!!! 🙃

:wub:

I hope they're still friends, I love this duo!

Cycle 6 - Episode 9 - The Girl Who is a Masseuse, Not a True Model

WRYMQpV.png

puYyTba.png

Jade, Furonda, and Nnenna play ANTM at home and Furonda wins! (I stan the shit out of this trio)

Wziu2Gl.png

"Thank you...for believing in me" :dead:

5fCFL5i.png

Jade & Nnenna are glad they found a friendship with each other, even though it's still a competition.

0ETKIZr.png

Danielle is still angry over having to get her gap removed or risk going home :broken:

WEx4h1H.png

"I'm so down to earth, I'm just an exotic biracial butterfly 🙂"

Ei8yLd2.png

Furonda randomly roaring during her interview challenge :haha:

AB7E9V3.png

Nnenna wins the interview challenge :wub:

1D6kl4a.png

Nnenna chose Jade to join her and now my queens have won 7/8 of the challenges this season :wub: :wub: (with Queen Furonda winning the other one ❤️)

pdvdnXE.png

"The girls are mad they can't keep winning, but what do they expect this is a competition. Somebody's gotta win and somebody's gotta lose :kissbye:"

mb5K71A.png

Danielle calls home for some advice on what to do with her gap.

jbZdl9w.png

Luckily they can't close it all the way so she still has some gap :wub:

PC11fDM.png

Does this count as me watching RPDR now so y'all can leave me alone???

RXvKhE3.png

Weird way to reveal they're going to Thailand lol

EnrxgIk.png

Furonda massaging Nnenna with one finger :dead:

i0nt6Qc.png

Lol Furonda getting annoyed with Joanie trying to boss her around "You don't have any kids Joanie, especially not me I'm grown!"

MGAFAkI.png

Random people fishing in the background while the girls are just hanging from a fishnet :dead:

PmUTKHz.png

Jade always slaying after being in the bottom two :wub:

RVFYFPE.png

Nnenna hoping to walk into a Nigerian embassy after the show and instantly be recognized as America's Next Top Model lol ❤️

Pj0LeVL.png

Miss J telling Jade she's her biggest fan :wub:

hroTabP.png

Jade crying over losing Nnenna 😭

MMGf5e6.png

Such a classy exit from Nnenna! Why is it always my faves who go home the same episode they won the challenge???

EGijf5i.png

And then there were 5...

• Sad 1

Cast Ranking:

lQDlPrr.png

Pretty easily the weakest episode of the cycle. It's saved by an extremely likable cast (particularly my top four) but nothing really happened except the girls moving to Thailand and Danielle getting her gap almost closed. It'll pick up again, I'm confident in that :wub:

1. Furonda - Furonda's terrible massage to Nnenna because she doesn't like touching people :wub:. Furonda landing in the bottom two solely because it looked like she was dressed for the club :wub: What a legend lmao

2. Danielle - The storyline of Danielle and her gap frustrates me so much, I'm so glad they couldn't get it completely closed and she seemed happy with what she got in the end.

3. Nnenna - I'll miss her confidence and take no prisoners attitude. By virtue of winning the challenge, she definitely should have survived! I also loved her friendship with Jade and I'll miss them together.

4. Jade - Jade having a lowkey episode ❤️. I said at the beginning of the cycle she'd never drop below top three, but here we are (my entire top four for the episode are pretty much tied though)

5. Sara - Who?

6. Joanie - Snooze.

Photo Ranking:

j9xZxfe.png

Nah, not a fan of this shoot. I've said it before, but I never love the shoots where the girls don't get much freedom. They were just stuck hanging upside down with very minimal room to work with.

1. Jade - I love Jade's pose. It's very soft and serene, and almost looks like how you'd imagine a mermaid would look. She knocked it out of the park.

2. Danielle - So close to the top, poor Danielle just can't reach it. Similar to Jade, I love the pose, I just loved Jade's more.

3. Joanie - Easily the strongest fast of the bunch. I just think the pose is a lot more basic than the other two girls'.

4. Furonda - I think both the face and the pose are almost there. I think her arms could've been more fluid and her face could've been a bit softer. It's still a good shot, but it could've been a great shot.

5. Sara - The closeup is decent, but the long shot is a mess.

6. Nnenna - Her pose is so stiff and her face is so uncomfortable. I think her overall body of work is stronger than Sara's so she should've beaten her even though this photo is the weakest of the shoot.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 6 - Episode 9)
On 8/26/2021 at 10:32 PM, Alex95 said:

Tyra is getting her MIA FARROW IN ROSEMARY'S BABY!!!!!!!!!!! haircut with Mollie Sue

A correct choice because Mollie Sue is stunninggggg but I was always surprised Tyra didn't try this again with a girl who had super long hair for the drama

5C4sLGZ.png

ugh girl no. one of the greatest ANTM tragedies is how Sarah peaked in the first bald photoshoot and that was it

4ZB4Uy7.png

another of the great ANTM tragedies. She is stunning in the makeover shot with the hoop earrings but in real life the hair color is heinous. 

Naima still popping up because she's got nothing better to do :kissbye:

Even Nicole C5 was too busy for this nonsense

OMG Furonda's lists. In a season with Jade, Furonda still stood out and kept us fed. BUT THEN THIS IS THE EPISODE WITH NEXT TOP BEST FRIEND QUOTE. Icons only

d3ZaaD2.png

She looks like Melrose here

H3zp7sx.png

Wendy should have never been cast but tbh she is stunning in this blurry screenshot

On 8/28/2021 at 12:54 PM, Alex95 said:

cOEEcgB.png

My two least favorite things in the world... roaches and Gina cringe content. I would have been even worse than Gina in this situation tbh hahaha

How is it possible that we get roach challenge, falling photoshoot, and high heels judging challenge all in the same episode??? They are really making up for Cycle 5 lol

It is really fitting that Gina survives the bottom 2 for no reason in the same episode that started with the girls talking about how rigged the bottom 2 is

On 8/29/2021 at 12:19 AM, Alex95 said:

UH3GHsI.png

miss jay gif GIF

Maybe the most shocking twist of ANTM is that THIS is what John looks like. If you're going to be crazy you have to at least be hot. This guy is just... a goober

"ZIP IT BITCH! YOU'RE DEAD IN MY BOOK!"

Gina cringe content. This is just cruel. Textbook bullying by Jade and Janice.

1Vls8At.png

.... a challenge photoshoot??????

evil smile GIF

YeyEYNm.png

You don't understand exactly how CLOSE I was to including all the pre-panel Tyra photos in the Mini-rankdown. Like, so close I had them on my desktop. 

Also, I live for Furonda and Sara saying they want to be lawyers and then they went out and became lawyers after the show.

The very first "Thank you for believing in me" :wub:

Hahahaha Jade left such an impression with this. Tyra even references it later

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 11 - Episode 5)