Alex Rewatched ANTM

Alex95

Cast Ranking:

4N1NLvz.png

This was a serviceable episode of ANTM! Now particularly memorable, but not a slog to get through. I do always love group reward challenges that require lots of creativity because everyone tries to be the leader and it always leads to drama :wub:

1. Courtney - She's simply the star of the season, I have to stan.

2. Cory - Her jealousy of Tash is so insane it's actually hilarious :dead:.

3. Tash - Tash is so oblivious to how much her sister seethes about her :wub:

4. India - She's great!

5. Paige - She ended up simply being a normal and sweet likable girl.

6. Tatiana - She's starting to do stuff, but I'm still not that interested in her?

7. Coryanne - Suuuuuuch a waste of space.

Photo Ranking:

iLjXVdn.png

Like I said, I always hate these celebrity impersonation shoots. Especially with the C23 budget? These wigs...

1. India - Easiest number one ever, she wiped the floor with everyone else. Completely embodied Katy Perry without losing herself. Perfect.

2. Cody - She's starting to turn into a one look wonder, but it worked for this picture.

3. Courtney - A bit dear in the headlights, but she like 80% nailed the vibe.

4. Tash - The judges way overrated this photo. I do like the top half, but the gollum hands are so distracting and not good.

5. Paige - Terrible, but somehow better than the crap below her.

6. Tatiana - When you look up "go gurl give us nothing" in the dictionary you'll find this photo next to it.

7. Coryanne - Beyonce is done so dirty by this show so many times how has she not sued.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 23 - Episode 10)

Cycle 23 - Episode 11 - Celebrity Life

JPetPIe.png

Even though Coryanne views Courtney as competition at the photoshoots, she feels she doesn't have the star quality (like you do???)

EIZwK5U.png

Tash is excited to find out two people can win best photo because it means her and Cody can potentially win the competition together as a brand 🙂

6RWEAYB.png

"I know my photo was better than Tash's :angry: I don't need to cheer her on and let her steal my thunder :kissbye:"

EYsXJjw.png

"I feel like Tash got the validation she needed inside the family and had to go elsewhere for it! Modeling and acting has been my thing and she's scared that somehow I'm gonna get so good at it and I'm gonna leave her behind and that's why she wants to do it :rolleyes:. And I can't let her take this from me like she's taken everything else from me!!!" Cody.....save it for your therapist!

JR3DTMk.png

Courtney views India as her biggest competition, but she's also the one she's connected with in the house.

Wq20KPK.png

Rita having a sitdown with the final six (you will never be Tyra & Toccara one-on-one :kissbye:)

FevtOkc.png

"I'm scared too about taking over Tyra's shoes 😢" Girl you're supposed to be helping them not whining to them :dead:

GFFSAEl.png

"Everyone's like 'Oh Tash is such a fighter' THAT'S ME! I'm the fighter! I'm the one who went to New York by myself and found us an apartment! I'm the one who started modeling first! I DID THIS FIRST! You don't know what I've done for you!"

zItYtY3.png

"I hear what she's saying but I feel I can say the exact same thing 🙂" Tash don't give a shit :dead:

5kqkPzi.png

Tash feels she's already had these conversations with Cody and she's trying to make her look back in front of Rita.

fHl66i9.png

Rita is so uncomfortable sitting through Tash and Cody air out their family trauma :dead:

FhIIe6z.png

The other four girls bond over how uncomfortable that was :dead:

ZE1yOAW.png

"I didn't even get to say anything :wacko:"

YRd5CUG.png

And Tash and Cody are still having it out :dead:

wbnCuwh.png

For the challenge the girls are learning about fighting paparazzi.

sN9mdc7.png

And the girls smize through the paparazzi!

SvJEJ5I.png

India getting praised for this :dead:

DcTXrWA.png

Courtney kinda owned this ngl!

GlmmlwN.png

And it's Courtney who wins the challenge!

gkvFBoj.png

And now we go straight to the photoshoot as the girls shoot mock Paper Magazine covers.

5ZNJE51.png

Tash channels an angel coming down to save the children :dead:

rYg4z2a.png

Courtney and India are planning their trip to Universal Orlando Courtney won for winning the challenge.

wnTdQN6.png

And the other girls are excited to have the day away from Courtney :haha:

qzyDPtO.png

They're making us spend like five minutes on this long ass commercial for Universal Orlando

TXi6aBT.png

Watching Courtney & India bond is nice tho, this would've been torture if like Coryanne won or something.

DrAEEjl.png

"Karma is karma because if you're nice to people, nice things happen to you 🙂"

fZPdcrv.png

The other four give enjoy a nice shit talking session about Courtney (and a little bit India)

otqYsSc.png

"At home I'm always considered the mean twin, so when I get around other people and they think I'm nice I LIVE for it. I'm like 'SHE'S THE MEAN ONE' and I try to push it on her 😄"

qq8b7x0.png

"Stop :wacko: Just shut the f*ck up!!!!!!"

xu6m8ur.png

Tatiana attempts to play mediator.

UtJQ6qm.png

Ashley dragging the hair & makeup team for Coryanne's shot :dead:

q9Jdfxz.png

Tash is still complaining about her hair months later :dead:

Doxdmsw.png

Cody gets FCO back from her sister!

xCxvoe7.png

Courtney survives her third B2 appearance while Tash it out again!

vbtKX3Q.png

Don't worry y'all, Tash is still rooting for Cody!

Cast Ranking:

T2pj7vH.png

I loved this episode. Give me front row seats for all the family trauma with Courtney being delusional on the sidelines.

1. Cody - Wow. Her soundbites were UNHINGED. And I'm sure she could blame editing all she wants, but no one forced her to have a complete meltdown in front of Rita over how jealous she is of her sister :dead:. And then she still wins because she gets FCO and Tash gets eliminated 💅

2. Tash - I'm glad Tash got to see Cody's crazy up close and personal as it was always saved for the confessionals ❤️

3. Courtney - Karma getting her to Universal Orlando right before her third B2 appearance :wub:

4. India - I'm glad Courtney has a friend there :yes:

5. Tatiana - She did a better job playing therapist than Rita for the twins :dead:

6. Coryanne - Only six girls left and she's still not interesting enough to get any content! Unbelievable!

Photo Ranking:

yVZMrFp.png

This should've been a serve but unfortunately there were some questionable styling and photography choices.

1. Courtney - Her cheekbones! I cannot take my eyes off this picture. It is so unique and so brilliant. I love Courtney's face and it has truly never looked better.

2. India - One thing about me is I love a symmetrical photo and this is perfectly on point.

3. Cody - She is so beautiful if her eyes were stronger this would've been first or second.

4. Coryanne - I kinda like the rich bitch vibes here. The makeup and styling did not help her at all, but not bad.

5. Tash - It's pretty, but rather bland and low energy.

6. Tatiana - I hate this shot. From the styling to the way they shot her full body, to her actual modeling. She almost looks sad? Which doesn't work for a magazine cover. I love Tatiana's portfolio but this shot was a huge miss for me.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 23 - Episode 11)

Cycle 23 - Episode 12 - And Action!

xyvqpr9.png

After panel, Cody is completely unbothered her sister just got eliminated ^_^

r4aGWR5.png

The girls are speculating an acting challenge could be next and Courtney is feeling very confident about that prospect

Ce0Xnvu.png

Rita is an actress cause she was in the 50 Shades films y'all :giggle:

ZNig7eQ.png

And the girls find out they'll be acting alongside one of the actresses from OITNB!

vWUFuBa.png

"We have 30 minutes to memorize our lines. There's this amazing actress...then there's Rita. The pressure is basically on!" Umm the unintentional(?) shade :dead:

vmDM6jl.png

There's something Tatiana's terrible at...acting!

ORyoMtD.png

"I know I bombed this challenge 🙂"

VROtVTL.png

The challenge comes down to Coryanne and Courtney, and Courtney wins her third challenge in a row!

c6WdORJ.png

"Three challenges in a row 😄 You all hate me don't you :("

0g5koyn.png

The answer is yes :dead:

JnscItk.png

At the shoot they're creating a video where they rub makeup all over themselves and look crazy or something...?

cR92QW4.png

"This is a beauty shoot so the last thing I want is to look like I'm having a very painful orgasm 🙂"

WlTUIs6.png

Cody is feeling confident after looking in a mirror and seeing how she smeared her makeup at the shoot!

WvQKAGt.png

"You look like a unicorn shit on your face, how can you be confident? :rolleyes:"

t9aueIh.png

India's wig gets stuck during the shoot!

rxHAnnh.png

K5j9FJ8.png

The only good part of this shoot is Courtney shading everyone ❤️

tR5vABK.png

Cody lets everyone know she's pretty sure she's gonna win this week 🙂 (they aren't even trying to hide the elimination edit :dead:)

1XvwSaT.png

Law Roach finally snaps over how much he's hated Cody's shoes each week :giggle:

O9vdWWO.png

Now how is Courtney gonna get called out for overacting while Coryanne did this?

U7VzZZl.png

Coryanne opens up about her difficult relationship with her mom and the problems she's gone through.

YnHCFR9.png

"This is crazy, I can't even deal with this :/" Lol I know it's unintentional but Rita just sounds like she's #OverIt while Coryanne's having an emotional breakdown :dead:

FLmFaTv.png

Rita just keeps saying "This is crazy" over and over again because she never knew about Coryanne's sob story :dead:

DVadOgD.png

Courtney is shocked to be saved second :dead:

7uYzaqn.png

Shock bottom two with Tatiana and Cody both there for the first time 😮

a2KQDJ5.png

And Cody is out right after her sister.

J9X1okA.png

And Cody gives her shoes to Law as a gift :dead:

Cast Ranking:

f5cmuHs.png

Not one of my favorite episodes. Just didn't really feel like much happened. Courtney was nice enough to be shady as hell and carry the episode on her back.

1. Courtney - Her commentary throughout this entire episode was gold, top tier stuff here.

2. Cody - I do love a cocky downfall edit.

3. India - She's good!

4. Tatiana - The Tatianabot was breaking down a bit this episode which was kinda interesting.

5. Coryanne - She can't even make a sob story and panel meltdown fun :yawn:

Video Ranking:

dn6svFu.png

Well that was strange...no idea what to make of that.

1. Courtney - I wish her final shot was stronger because I thought it was great otherwise!

2. India - I think she was solid and that final shot really carried her to the FCO cause that was really good.

3. Tatiana - I think I enjoyed it?

4. Cody - Not great I guess?

5. Coryanne - She totally forgot it was a beauty ad. She overacted and she did not look beautiful at all.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 23 - Episode 12)

Cycle 23 - Episode 14 - Brand Like a Boss

eglwGBA.png

CoryAnne pretty much tells her mom she talked about their struggles on the show.

zLwCoSH.png

The girls study up about Rimmel since the winner will have a contract with them.

W6aIe2Q.png

For the challenge, Tatiana & Courtney and India & Coryanne are paired up to do each others makeup.

w9h8Vq7.png

"I have an advantage because I know how to bring personality" Please start brining personality...I'm begging you Coryanne!

1ZjiusI.png

The tension between Courtney and Tatiana is already off the charts.

a6zOGxR.png

"Ready Freddy 😄?! Oh God save us all...I'm shaking like a crazy person!" India :dead:

moKd8N5.png

India is working really hard to talk herself out of Rita's good grace :giggle:

0VMu084.png

The judges pretend Coryanne had a personality and she wins the challenge!

j9k3D77.png

Dk3UCr9.png

Coryanne and her chosen guest India get visits from their moms for winning the challenge!

QttyYF0.png

Now it's time for the girls to shoot their Rimmel commercial!

DKyZsgh.png

Courtney struggles to smile on her shoot.

bknMIR9.png

"RBF stands for resting bitch face and thousands of girls suffer from it. So have some sympathy!" 

DcLmJdW.png

Courtney and Tatiana discuss their differences and the drama between them.

jAq89VP.png

They essentially come to the conclusion that they're two sides of the same coin.

rFqTUkK.png

The judges tell Tatiana she looks too commercial and Ashley pretty much tells her she can look commercial here but still high fashion in real life (pretty much implying this show means nothing for high fashion :dead:)

0r9Q8Bj.png

Courtney starts tearing up when the judges don't like her commercial (though Ashley stands up for her saying she thought she was amazing <3333333333)

yb0A1mn.png

Courtney starts breaking down backstage as she sees the writing on the wall.

BajrdtW.png

One last group hug between the girls!

QrSGphg.png

India gets her, like, 100th FCO

ZYueI6F.png

As expected, Coryanne makes the final three and Courtney's time is up.

Cast Ranking:

8dOAO1x.png

I was very tired watching the episode tbf...but it still felt really boring. Courtney's final downfall was kinda emotional.

1. Courtney - I feel like I wanted to see Courtney's lighter side in the later episodes and that's exactly what I got. She didn't suddenly get self-awareness, but it wasn't just 40 minutes of misery. She was a great character and I think in an earlier season she could've really been someone special.

2. India - India in the challenge was the funniest she's been all season :dead:

3. Tatiana - I liked seeing her and Courtney kinda mend fences towards the end there.

4. Coryanne - The biggest problem with this episode is that Coryanne was the main character and she just can't do that.

Commercial Ranking:

9880cnp.png

Idk they all looked generically fine to me?

1. India - India was definitely a step above the rest. The joy that radiated off of her when she was dancing in the rain was fantastic.

2. Tatiana - It was a good job, idk.

3. Courtney - I guess it could've been a bit softer, but that's not her personality.

4. Coryanne - It was ok?

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 23 - Episode 14)

Cycle 23 - Episode 15 - The Final Countdown

iPaCW5n.png

No time for filler, we're going straight into our Paper Shoot!

npxdgTi.png

We're girlbossing at the shoot!

wU8mvUU.png

This is also how I talk on the phone!

X7xOHQC.png

Coryanne believes she's a quadruple threat as an actor, singer, dancer, model.

Tcemwka.png

Up next the final three girls are doing their final runway show!

D7rd1sM.png

Joined by the previously eliminated girls ofc

TSL7pzZ.png

Marissa says Tatiana's her girl and she's cheering her on.

UEX7npN.png

The twins are giving Coryanne her pep talk.

P2uAOGC.png

Courtney saying if she were a judge she would choose Coryanne??? The betrayal!

C2TSj6d.png

BSVBXp1.png

India's got Krislian and Binta though so she's got a solid team behind her!

n1J3d11.png

Not the random Tinashe cameo???

yxCZsQ6.png

Last second runway training with Stacey McKenzie

t9rRxbI.png

And she puts Tatiana in her place for being low energy.

fXWzJgI.png

The girls have to awkwardly dance in the middle of the runway surrounding Tinashe as she performs :dead:

9vNBaMP.png

India is stressing out a bit backstage, but she's still ready to perform.

TryRFuL.png

India feels like she's come out of her shell during the second half of the competition.

qv3dU4O.png

Time for the final judging! One girl will be eliminated immediately after critiquing the photos and then later on, someone will be crowned the winner.

mx1Bsxy.png

Omg Law flatout tells Coryanne he won't be seeing her on the cover of Paper 🙊

JQmYH5M.png

And unsurprisingly after that, she's the first one sent home.

Jj181Ye.png

"You'll see me again...big things!"

-Us, has never seen or heard from her again

5GGx3kv.png

Ashley pretty much the only one fighting for Tatiana at final deliberations while everyone else pretty much stumps for India.

uhChek6.png

But wait...Mama TyTy is here to join the final deliberation!

7BasrsW.png

They start comparing them to Kendall and Kylie...ooh we are trying so hard to fill time

kBDv4ZT.png

And now we get ANOTHER SCENE of deliberations after Tyra leave omg this is never gonna end :dead:

ZxpwBxd.png

But we finally make a decision and India is our winner!

JN4BgHZ.png

"I'm sooooo proud of you 😄" Ashley after spending an entire deliberation fighting for Tatiana ❤️

Cast Ranking:

Y8rboI3.png

The original finale format was right there! I mean, Coryanne essentially got eliminated for the photoshoot. They should've done judging after the shoot, eliminated Coryanne, done final runway with the final two girls, then crowned the winner. We were soooooo close! A lot of filler in this episode. But also not the worst finale I've ever seen...far from it.

1. India - I've liked India all season and she deserves a first place ranking. I'm glad she won!

2. Tatiana - At least she's still a #girlboss

3. Courtney - I should've put her second because she really thought she was winning even though she was the most obvious third placer ever and I found that funny lol.

Photo Ranking:

ejsZMxW.png

The way I liked the Mock Covers more lol. But at least we got some #girlboss pictures for the girls!

1. India - India's face is always so strong and comparing this shot to Tatiana and Coryanne...she was just such an obvious winner. She's selling the shoes, she's selling the outfit, just another great picture for her portfolio!

2. Tatiana - I don't love the closeup, but her pose is strong and it's a solid shot overall.

3. Coryanne - This is a complete and utter mess. We're back to the early days of Coryanne here. The shape she's creating? The makeup? The facial expression? Nothing about it works.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 23 - Episode 15)

Cycle 23 - Overall Ranking

The reboot! It's pretty much a completely different show. Love her or hate her, ANTM without Tyra just feels weird. With the big changes Rita was okay, Drew was meh but a step up from the other social media gays, Law was forgettable outside of a few scathing soundbites. There were too good investments VH1 ANTM made and they were Ashley Graham and Stacey McKenzie. The perfect mix of helpful, legit in the industry, and great on tv. I would've killed to see both these amazing women crushing it in the glory days of ANTM. So the competition has officially evolved from a modeling competition to a #girlboss competition. Not really the show I personally want to watch. It's also funny watching it years after the fact cause sorry, no shade to India, but she is not the A-list superstar the show was so desperate to find and brand. We need to set our expectations a bit lower next season.

But all this aside, it's still a tv show at the end of the day. And I enjoyed it! Unfortunately I took that long break in the middle so I can't really tell you much of what I thought of the first half of the season, to know fault of the season at all. But the cast was solid, there was a good amount of drama, I feel like a lot of the uncomfortable drama was left behind on the CW. I don't think this is a season that I'm gonna be dying to rewatch any time soon. But I come away with it with good thoughts...for what it is.

1. Cycle 3

2. Cycle 6

3. Cycle 2

4. Cycle 5

5. Cycle 1

6. Cycle 14

7. Cycle 8

8. Cycle 4

9. Cycle 18

10. Cycle 12

11. Cycle 16

12. Cycle 13

13. Cycle 22

14. Cycle 20

15. Cycle 10

16. Cycle 9

17. Cycle 23

18. Cycle 19

19. Cycle 11

20. Cycle 7

21. Cycle 17

22. Cycle 15

23. Cycle 21

Cast Ranking:

Vj6zKaL.png

1. Courtney - Courtney is just the ideal reality show villain. She is treated unfairly, but still delusional in her own right and has a lot of it coming towards her without being mean-spirited. You can root for Courtney because you don't like how the other girls ganged up on her, but you can also laugh at Courtney's misery and understand where the other girls are coming from because...girl's a mess :dead:. Just when I was afraid Courtney might become Too Much like C19 Victoria, she shifts and becomes more bitchy in a lighthearted way. Combine all that with a solid sob story. We're stanning!

2. Binta - If you look at Binta the wrong way she will confront you. If you clean the bathroom not to Binta's satisfaction, she will confront you. Binta is one of the most confrontational human beings to ever do the show. Yet she never became tiring. She had a small enough edit that the random Binta outburst was more appreciated. I also think I got Binta. I don't think this was for tv, I do think Binta feels she's misunderstood to an extent. Binta's sense of humor and strong heart and passion for this competition shined through beneath the surface and made her a more human and compelling character as opposed to some loud cartoon character.

3. India - I have an overall ranking that I've been compiling and add to after each season which will not be shared until after the ANTM Rankdown if it ever happens. I will spoil that I put India pretty much next to Sophie because I find the two to be quite similar. Never the main character of the season, but just someone rootable and likable enough that I'm not mad that they didn't do more. India has such a charm and charisma that I'm happy to see her win. Yes she's missing that Moment that the ANTM greats have, thus I cannot put her up there. But I certainly like her and she's one of the winners I will look back on fondly.

4. Cody - It's funny how high I have Cody considering how much I hated Cody for half the competition. I only liked her those last three episodes :dead:. But boy did they do wonders for her. I finally got her. Yes, Cody is a jealous hater. Maybe I was too harsh on her treatment of Courtney since she is a nuisance. The Cody & Tash saga is easily my favorite storyline of the season, and one of my favorite storylines of modern ANTM. Cody literally losing her shit in front of a terrified Rita over how much she hates that her sister is stealing her thunder is just iconic. I feel like if I ever rewatched this season, I would have more appreciation for the early days of Cody. Cody is a hater and I've now realized that's what I like about her!

5. Cherish - I thought she was a c00t girl at first but then she had an insane makeover meltdown, the CRAZIEST final words I have ever heard on ANTM, and then a comeback episode that solidified herself as a top-tier ANTM Early Boot.

6. Tash - Cody does the heavy lifting in the twin storyline, but it would not be possible without Tash so I have to give her her due. I don't think Tash is all that interesting on her own, but all in all she brought a lot to the season so I appreciate her.

7. Krislian - Idk I just feel bad for her. Tyra may gone but internalized misogyny from the host is not! Krislian was cast to be knocked down a few pegs. She was sweet and c00t and harmless! Let her be!

8. Tatiana - She had her moments. Tatiana didn't seek out drama but if drama was brought to her, she was absolutely gonna step up to the plate. Kind of irrelevant as a runner-up though.

9. Paige - I was very suss of Paige early on, but she ended up just being a very normal and very sweet girl. I'm gonna forget her in three seconds, but she's nice!

10. Justine - There was substance there and I liked her in the comeback episode. I wish we got more from Justine. But as it is, I'd put her in the top half of first boots.

11. Marissa - My thoughts on Marissa very up and down throughout the season, but I think I end up on not liking her? Idk the whole Stacey episode really rubbed me the wrong way with her. I think she was just young on the show and has a lot of growing up to do. She certainly had some good tv moments, but if there was someone in the cast I felt was trying too hard I'd say it was Marissa. I think she would've been a much better character in a few years.

12. Giah - Sorry I don't remember anything about this girl.

13. Coryanne - The most irrelevant finalist ever? She just didn't have a personality. Every time they tried to give Coryanne a storyline it was like pulling teeth. She wasn't very talented, she wasn't very interested. She has a sad backstory and a famous mother. Neither her storyline nor her portfolio/modeling ability warranted a full season.

14. Kyle - We finally get a proper lesbian storyline on the show and it's this :/. Marissa was immature in the relationship, but also she's 18. Kyle never should have pursued her. I mentioned in my season writeup lack of uncomfortable drama but I forgot about Kyle. This was Not It.

Top 10 Photos:

07xcA9A.png

Despite the horrible quality of the shoots, this was a tough top 10 to figure out. I actually love a lot of these girls as models. They have such strong looks and a lot of them know how to take a good picture! Shoutout to Paige's Social Media, Coryanne's Sports Club, and India's Paper I had to leave out of the top 10.

1. Courtney's Paper Mock Cover

2. Cody's Supermarket

3. Tatiana's Jetsetters

4. Paige's Nude Group

5. India's Jetsetters

6. Tatiana's Supermarket

7. Tash's Nude Group

8. India's Celebrities

9. India's Paper Mock Cover

10. Courtney's Supermarket

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 23 - Overall)

Cycle 24 - Episode 1 - The Boss is Back

vUeUMpV.png

Rita is out and our Mama TyTy is back for this final season! And she is here to create the most diverse season ever no matter size, age, race, etc.

Ja2SOLh.png

Lol @ Tyra taking credit for Winnie.

nQJgxVu.png

And the judges can cut anyone on the spot if they decide they're not "next level fierce" :dead:

RX8HmeX.png

Ivana went to Harvard, was valedictorian in high school, and just got her masters in China!

b2OT6bJ.png

Khrystyana is excited she gets to be on the show even though she's in her 30's and has cellulite (Justice for Robin!!!!!)

dhmxAxc.png

For this ultra low budget cycle the girls are bringing their own photos from home to show the judges :dead:

DOuZuXu.png

"Have you ever been to Tennessee?"

Tyra: "They gave good ribs!"

"I have good ribs? ^_^"

0FKuAjM.png

Shanice opens up about her older brother dying of a heart attack recently :(

i0FhSth.png

Liberty's a Small Town Girl from a pro-Trump neighborhood has never met a Muslim before coming to LA.

EsFvL7c.png

She moves on and then immediately starts defending Trump to a bunch of girls who were talking shit about him lmao

FxqWAJO.png

Mia is not Next Level Fierce for being too shy and gets eliminated on the spot.

oIei6ai.png

We've got a 42 year old grandmother on ANTM!!!!

s2f7MTv.png

Vega trips upon entering the room, but don't worry they move on anyway!

jnLcSKE.png

"CAN WE LIKE GETS DRINK TOGETHER WHEN THIS IS ALL OVER?! 😄"

adLMjA5.png

Christina pretty much comes out swinging against all the judges ❤️

rcMsWEU.png

"When you come in this room, in my house, you respect my judges :kissbye:"

H22QbCj.png

"This is not what I pictured in my head to happen..."

z69ZygU.png

But the judges see the potential and she moves on!

KnPDuH7.png

Jeana opens up about her struggles with alopecia.

BzuBRxN.png

Maggie calls herself a "white homegirl" because she grew up in a white hometown but then went to college in Oakland.

SzysDV6.png

We've got Tami Roman's daughter y'all!!!!

jHjYIAS.png

But they cut her immediately calling her an actress????? Idk they knew that when they brought her on...?

zX1Qw2c.png

Sandra is a Muslim who doesn't drink or smoke.

YGFK6e2.png

Tyra compliments Coura by calling her an alien??

zeZWcyH.png

We're now down to 20! But only 14 will make it into the cast.

UrgZrCW.png

Rio talks about how she survived having a rare tumor and that was God's way of telling her she is gonna make it in Hollywood.

9n0f1CP.png

The girls get assigned a high fashion photoshoot to earn their spot in the top 14.

jUIvso1.png

Kyla grew up hearing a bunch of racist things as a mixed race girl so she wants to use her platform as an activist.

Gf7ohtT.png

Christina is feeling worried at the photoshoot after pissing off half the judging panel at her audition.

0B0Ec7q.png

Now the girls are gonna do a runway show in their couture gowns! But a few will be eliminated first.

Cq0wgwW.png

Two more are out and now we've got 18 girls left with 14 spots.

55M0Zie.png

Law has clearly not forgiven Christina yet.

NsteWe5.png

Brendi K talks about growing up in a trailer and how excited she is to be living in a mansion.

WfxZ9FA.png

Vega starts melting down to Khrystyana out of jealousy because they're so similar :dead:

ZKGBe3n.png

"Vega seems really upset and I'm feeling very confused...I think she thinks we're really close friends which I don't understand why? 👁️👄👁️"

KQWJrZj.png

"I'M JUST SAYING IT'S OBNOXIOUS, BECAUSE THIS IS HOW I FEEL!!!!!"

QqgWzF8.png

And now they've got a whole audience lmao

Z9ewsXS.png

Hidden behind this curtain are the pictures of the final 14!

8LOC8ic.png

Unfortunately Grandma Erin did not make the cut.

9SncDbb.png

And Tyra's here to see Erin out.

CXlZhYT.png

Nope, she reveals 15 girls are moving on!

ZxhiJYm.png

How dare Tyra put grandma put this :dead:

QbbJp3X.png

And with that, we've got our cast of 15!

Cast Ranking:

JrlH7ZY.png

The final casting 😢. It was a fun time. I like how they kept things moving. No bullshit intro with Tyra running out into the screaming crowd or anything. Just straight into the interviews, then photoshoot, then runway. And while calling the girls one at a time can give us some fun reactions, it is kind of a waste of time so I'm glad we skipped over it lol. So yeah, I liked it!

1. Christina - Duh. She was insane in that judging :dead: I'm obsessed

2. Vega - Help :dead:. They are just teetering on the edge of completely losing it and I'm excited to see where it goes.

3. Erin - Gotta love ANTM's first grandma of course :wub:

4. Khrystyana - Got a frontrow seat to Vega's meltdown and totally delivered being on the receiving end of it.

5. Shanice - She's fun, I like her!

6. Ivana - Educated black girl...*checks boot order* Oh yeah...makes sense.

6. Kyla - She seems cool.

7. Jeana - She seems cool.

8. Sandra - She seems cool.

9. Coura - She seems cool.

10. Brendi K - Didn't really get to know her.

11. Rhiyan - Not sure if she got a single scene this premiere or if I missed it...

12. Rio - You didn't survive a tumor to become America's Next Top Model, let's be real here :kissbye:

13. Maggie - What is up with the white girls this cycle?

14. Liberty - Maybe she'll be an interesting character...but so far her only content is defending Trump so what the hell am I supposed to do with that?

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 24 - Episode 1)
On 11/5/2022 at 4:08 AM, hayden98 said:

^That will be very useful! :hug: 

Also, I did a bit of reading on this season out of curiosity and supposedly Erin has a twin sister who also auditioned and made the last cut before the top 14, but was basically edited out of the episode lol

Wow that's interesting 😮 They said no twin twist this year :dead:

• Haha 1

Cycle 24 - Episode 2 - Beauty Is Los Angeles

vmViKDZ.png

Maggie discusses her ~journey~ of becoming a "white homegirl".

6lakfVl.png

"I don't know if she's trying to relate to whatever culture she's around, but that doesn't really relate to me :rolleyes:"

EkbmUwY.png

Brendi K talks about how her family has never been there for her and she's always had to provide for herself.

UTzZqg3.png

Stacey McKenzie is back this season and it's time for a runway lesson with her.

51tcCdk.png

Ivana's not feeling confident because most of the other girls have more experience than her.

t3Lngeq.png

"I'm a perfectionist so I can be hard on myself sometimes."

tgg2vgF.png

Since it's ANTM and there's always a twist the runway show is in the middle of a skatepark with skateboarders skating :dead:

BkdSFto.png

"I'm not shocked at all, it's Top Model. I know I'm gonna be put in situations that are absolutely crazy" Someone did their homework :dead:

1fpUbkv.png

And Brendi K walks the wrong way lol

5knZH1b.png

Ivana also goes completely the wrong way and walks off the runway :dead:

hfgs7QU.png

Law Roach has been hanging onto the hot designer since literally the start of the challenge.

5fysJYo.png

And Khrystyana wins the challenge!

S7fSI8Y.png

"WHO THE F*CK PUT A HALF EATEN APPLE IN THE FRIDGE?!" Brendi K immediately after bombing a challenge :giggle:

we8lwCL.png

"I'M DONE CLEANING UP AFTER YOU GUYS, YOU'RE GROWN ASS ADULTS, I'M PROBABLY YOUNGER THAN MOST OF YOU!"

Y394P5Y.png

"NO I'M 22 BITCH, I'M NOT THE MOTHER, I'M A CLEAN MOTHERF*CKER" Okay Miss Brendi K, that's a good ass line!

iqKyLYF.png

For the photoshoot the girls will be posing as pregnant women????

YPHlv6D.png

This shoot is...certainly something.

vDWlOx2.png

Rhiyan is feeling sad because she has been told by doctors she might not be able to conceive a child :(

9O86hb1.png

But luckily she delivers at the photoshoot anyway!

Fj4hGGV.png

Maggie after being told to relax her arms.

bUiiw0d.png

Erin is also feeling emotional because this shoot is making her miss her kids.

4Q544Sj.png

Brendi K is ALSO feeling emotional about the shoot because she had a physically abusive ex who caused her to miscarry when she was younger :( (hmm maybe this shoot was a mistake...)

QgsZiSM.png

Khrystyana is in shock as she receives good feedback for her photo :dead:

x7rn4CJ.png

"I KNOW I'M NOWHERE NEAR READY TO BE PREGNANT...THAT'S OBVIOUS 😄"

5debWei.png

The judges call Maggie out for changing her personality based on who she's talking to.

jHikIY4.png

Oof this is like Brendi K's third meltdown of the episode...I fear she is not emotionally prepared for this show at all.

VZ2vvPU.png

And Coura gets the first FCO!

fyE6qsj.png

"I've always wanted to be able to get a photo from you 😭"

APfaOYo.png

Despite Brendi K's many meltdowns, she of course is going nowhere and gets a second chance.

G536h8O.png

We say goodbye to Maggie and then there were 14...

Cast Ranking:

OzezOfU.png

15 is just way too big of a cast, we didn't get to know half of these girls. Also the photoshoot was ugly and traumatizing. Ngl I think I kinda missed Mama TyTy though :ph34rwave:

1. Brendi K. - By the final meltdown of the episode I was kinda over her, but she's also a very wounded bird and I feel really bad for...everything. Also screaming about half eaten apples in the fridge is funny and...something to be correctly upset about cause what the f*ck?!

2. Vega - Their entire vibe is chaotic neutral and I'm obsessed.

3. Khrystyana - She lights up the screen, what a joy to watch.

4. Ivana - A very complex character here that the early ANTM editors would've worked wonders with.

5. Coura - Love her!

6. Rhiyana - She seems sweet.

7. Erin - The grandma shtick will get old soon......but luckily not yet!

8. Jeana - Seems cool.

9. Christina - Who?

10. Sandra - Who?

11. Rio - Who?

12. Shanice - Who?

13. Kyla - Who?

14. Liberty - Meh

15. Maggie - Did not like, see you never.

Photo Ranking:

Xp3LkMM.png

Weird concept, weird execution. No thanks.

1. Jeana - Literally the only shot I actually care about. Gorgeous!

2. Maggie - Lol oop I like this? It's wistful and free. Probably not worthy of elimination but whatevs.

3. Liberty - God help me I love a pointed toe!

4. Coura - A+ pose, B- face.

5. Shanice - A solid shot!

6. Christina - This keeps growing on me? I love the fear on her face, I think it's a different vibe but it works.

7. Khrystyana - Good.

8. Erin - Not as vibrant as I was hoping, but solid.

9. Rio - The eyes are dead, otherwise it would be a killer shot.

10. Ivana - It's okay.

11. Brendi K. - I don't hate it as much as the judges, but it's still not good.

12. Sandra - Way too lifeless.

13. Kyle - Not good.

14. Vega - Idk not their fault, but the ladder makes no sense and I hate it.

15. Rhiyan - Her face is gorgeous, but the pose is one of the worst poses I've ever seen on this show.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 24 - Episode 2)

Cycle 24 - Episode 3 - Beauty Is a Trademark

f0LvTRI.png

All the girls are identifying Coura as the biggest threat after she got FCO.

XOlr1ye.png

The girls are revealing their Ty-overs are next and Tyra's actually revealing them from the onset!

jIvkz6p.png

"Liberty, you voted red so you're going red 🙂" Tyra doesn't give a single shit :dead:

YE4jsDc.png

"F*CK DONALD TRUMP HE'S A F*CKING ASSH*LE :kissbye:"

Y7I3Bdk.png

Tyra tells Coura she's getting "The Coura" and she has no idea what that means :haha:

6OzS0LR.png

Jeana is nervous as she's told she's gonna have to lose her wig.

FcW3OUn.png

"I'd take anything but red, red just is not me at all 😢 I'm gonna look like a fire crotch 😭"

1xPB0nV.png

"That's kind of rude to say because there are people who have red hair 🙂" Lmao okay I don't think gingers are the minority group who need activists :dead:

gi9rsDJ.png

Later, Christina decides to confront Sandra for bumping into her without saying excuse me :giggle:

i7OlWYG.png

"Girl I didn't even touch you, you need to relax :rolleyes:"

"Okay, but it would still be polite 🙂"

RRh1Lav.png

"The way you're acting right now is very disrespectful, I've done nothing to you, and I don't appreciate your attitude 🙂" You may think I'm overusing the smiley face, but literally every word out of her mouth is with an air of polite condescension ❤️

pT11rwd.png

The other girls compare notes on how Christina has been rude to them.

iY25Wow.png

8zpu3kB.png

Brendi K. brings up how Christina "asked" her to throw away her trash for her :dead:

RU6VPAe.png

"She said throw my trash away?!"

"Yes!!!!!"

oRZx3J7.png

"BRENDI I DID NOT SAY THAT!!!! I ASKED YOU TO THROW MY TRASH AWAY BECAUSE YOU WERE STANDING IN FRONT OF THE TRASH! GET OUT OF MY FACE AND DON'T SPEAK TO ME TODAY!"

6VcYfPH.png

"It's not that close the hottub to the kitchen. If she's talking about me from that far away it's because she wants me to hear her"

lIRWjLe.png

"I can make a point, I just don't want to be ganged up upon 😢"

t0DiTs1.png

"You're ganging up on all of us!!!!"

rhFbMSP.png

"HOW AM I?! YEAH THERE'S 55,000 PEOPLE STANDING BEHIND ME?! 55 OTHER CHRISTINA'S STANDING BEHIND ME?! THERE'S ONLY ONE!!!!!"

FeJKaWF.png

"BRENDI!"

"It's Brendi K :kissbye:"

4ollgDS.png

At Ty-overs, Coura learns "The Coura" is what she already has!

6HOl9SF.png

Rhiyan apparently thinks choking herself with her hair makes a good picture :dead:

KRo6K0a.png

Jeana begins crying thinking about how people in school bullied her without her hair.

D7eDAnG.png

Jeana hopes she can inspire people you can be beautiful even without hair.

f8RdlJh.png

Liberty's happy with her red hair now and hopes it can give her some edge.

paMLYAd.png

Ivana is upset because it took her a long time to love her natural hair and now she's losing it.

SoRVF7Z.png

Shanice is worried about getting a weave because she has psoriasis.

RcibWl6.png

After learning about her condition, they decide to hold off on her weave.

FxFHkge.png

Shanice is disappointed that she feels her condition is gonna ruin her look since now Tyra can't give her what she wants.

lWsLJJ9.png

Brendi K. is next to have a makeover meltdown!

FyOqknF.png

"AT TODAY'S SHOOT I LOOK LIKE AN ANIME BALLERINA ^_^"

o9RBN0D.png

Yeah don't really know what this video shoot is...

BJRLiFr.png

Brendi K. cries after a tough video performance.

Nu4jrIl.png

"I'm not as strong as I think I am 😢"

JdDu3EJ.png

Brendi K. crying to Bald Jeana and Short Hair Rio that she looks like a boy is certainly a choice.

sLD3EIw.png

"This is to make us look like the bad bitches we are!"

fzePAnK.png

sRc5bff.png

Law and Drew show off their insecurities because they're ~inspired~ by the girls

QwCQns1.png

Ashley's got nothing to show off cause she's perfect ❤️

4duK3i9.png

Ivana starts crying because she's tired of constantly being told she doesn't look good enough.

PIVInoE.png

Backstage, Vega and Brendi K. get in a fight out of nowhere???

WytHUAR.png

And Brendi K. storms out when Vega brought up her family.

iDeL8ru.png

Khrystyana has looked distressed all episode lmao

e1naeHd.png

And everyone #drags Vega for bringing up Brendi K.'s family.

9JBtCbV.png

New red-haired Liberty gets FCO.

9ShHiPS.png

And Shanice survives because the judges feel she wants it a little more than Ivana.

b7VmqAR.png

Ivana thought she was confident, but she's not as sure after this experience.

0qSGfRx.png

And then there were 13...

Cast Ranking:

WSZVRkJ.png

Great episode! Got to know a lot of the models better at either makeovers or in the house drama. The video shoot was awful though and one of ANTM's worst non-offensive shoots.

1. Christina - Christina's a troll. She takes things just far enough and then sits back as people explode. And she managed to come out of the drama looking good since Brendi K. did twist her words lmao.

2. Jeana - Her moment removing her wig felt like a ~raw and real~ ANTM moment.

3. Shanice - I felt bad for her because I think her fears were fair that she's not getting the makeover Tyra intended and it's gonna hurt her and it's not her fault. I'm rootign for her!

4. Ivana - Such a gorgeous girl, completely broken down by this competition :broken:

5. Rio - If I didn't know the winner I would absolutely think it's Rio. She has major main character energy. She's a natural in confessionals and really likable.

6. Coura - Queen of being perfect ❤️

7. Sandra - She did a good job vs. Christina.

8. Khrystyana - I feel like Khrystyana has no idea what she's gotten into and I love that.

9. Vega - One of the most unpredictable characters I've seen on this show. I have no idea if they'll be a shrieking banshee or a light and fun relatable figure. Definitely didn't need to bring up Brendi K's family though.

10. Kyla - Yass gurl curse out Trump! But the defense of gingers felt performative lmao. We've got plenty of ammo against Liberty, her not wanting to be a ginger isn't a scandal.

11. Erin - Three episodes in is when I got tired of the age and grandma references 🙈

12. Rhiyan - Who?

13. Brendi K. - She's just a drama magnet. I don't mind that, but it's getting a bit exhausting with Brendi K. already. I need some proof that she's having an ounce of fun in the house. She needs her "Alasia with the elevator" moment.

14. Liberty - Does she have a personality outside of supporting Trump? Stay tuned!

Video Ranking:

ZKj9MJg.png

Idk some looked cool I guess?

1. Liberty - Clear number one. She ate and left no crumbs we gotta be honest here.

2. Jeana - That was cool!

3. Christina - As was she!

4. Brendi K. - As was she!

5. Rio - I ranked her fifth, but forgot why I liked it lmao.

6. Vega - They had strong and weak moments.

7. Coura - As did she.

8. Erin - Good but forgettable.

9. Sandra - Same.

10. Khrystyana - Wow you can tell how passionate I am about this shoot.

11. Kyla - Boring.

12. Rhiyan - Boring.

13. Shanice - Meh.

14. Ivana - Okay this one did stand out as very bad lol.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 24 - Episode 3)

Cycle 24 - Episode 4 - Beauty Is Drama

PVogprE.png

Coura dropped out of school to become a model so she hopes she can prove she deserves to be here.

Jfxey5w.png

Brendi K. is still pissed at Vega for their comments at panel and is just hoping to avoid them for the rest of their time in the house.

S65zs4q.png

Vega admits they never should've said that, but it slipped out out of anger.

orw02UM.png

"I do feel like the way Brendi K. treats people is toxic, but what I said was not okay"

DaOfLZ5.png

Vega apologizes, but the two agree they should just keep their distance from each other.

yi46p2K.png

The girls receive scripts they'll have to memorize for the next challenge.

SEQ2EO6.png

Vega is quite possibly the worst actor I've seen on this show lmao

vZMxgd0.png

And Khrystyana can barely contain herself as she stares at her hunky male costar.

QM5gIX8.png

"Basically I'm gonna use all the ratchedness that I have to make it my own 😄"

AQm6yis.png

8fk0vSp.png

"Did you just spit water in my damn cornrows?!"

"So you know I'm drinking hennessy tonight ;)"

Queen of improv!

hutDW0j.png

But it's Khrystyana who won the challenge!

g3vwnyS.png

Vega is distressed after being told their presence is overwhelming at the challenge.

qaYL5Se.png

Kyla & Rio get concerned when Rhiyan talks about wanting to lose weight to lose better on camera.

RXp5Z2X.png

Rhiyan opens up about how she started binge eating and gained weight after her father died.

KDnmI0R.png

The morning of the shoot, Vega tries to get in the shower, but all the showers are full and no one will let them cut in front of them in line.

2HhJwLq.png

"If you know it's gonna take you longer to get ready, get up earlier, simple as that :kissbye:"

ixv5erI.png

"THESE GIRLS ARE SO F*CKING NASTY I CAN'T EVEN TAKE A F*CKING SHOWER WITHOUT GETTING BULLIED AND ATTACKED FOR IT! I DON'T WANT AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL TO BE ANY OF THESE SOCIOPATHS"

ADhDBT3.png

The models find out they'll be doing a photoshoot inspired by American Horror Story.

h65WUia.png

And the photographer looks likes this.

ZjwdnQt.png

Coura breaks down as she struggles at the photoshoot.

IaCD9LQ.png

Late that night, some of the girls are still up and hanging out.

tcD3iuH.png

And Vega storms downstairs to shut everyone up since they're trying to sleep.

3mA7xlr.png

"THIS IS DEEPLY ROOTED PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE AND IT'S MESSED UP!"

ohknUml.png

And they decide they've had enough.

GiFaIlM.png

"I'M SO PISSED OFF BECAUSE THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME AND I DON'T WANT TO LIVE HERE 😭"

gpQy6zu.png

And the girls find her bed empty when she woke up.

kHK065z.png

Vega tells Tyra they've had enough and they have to leave.

ulvmIPd.png

And then there were 12...

F3W8WmT.png

The girls arrive to panel and Tyra reveals there will still be an elimination.

vFEgI5V.png

Shanice goes on about how hot her acting partner was and then mentions that she has a boyfriend at home :dead:

qaxTLbe.png

"Bitch ^_^" Khrystyana reveals she's been working on her bitchface...she still has a lot of work to do :dead:

JnQ0qKL.png

Rhiyan breaks down at panel as she continues to struggle with her self confidence.

nehJxIM.png

Rhiyan breaks down after panel that she feels like she's not good enough.

Wcrb3mR.png

"Biiiiiitch 😄" Khrystyana gets FCO.

OSZPOR4.png

And Rhiyan is correct as Coura survives and Rhiyan is sent home.

Y8YJv9G.png

"It just reminds me I'm not good enough 😢" Oof this cast is really insecure :broken:

0jT75uQ.png

And then there were 11...

Cast Ranking:

0BMGSUV.png

Lol this season is messy :dead:. But in a mostly good way? Hopefully with Vega gone, some of the toxic energy will be too. I really like this cast and I'm looking forward to seeing more of them!

1. Shanice - She was hilarious in that challenge :dead:. Love her!

2. Khrystyana - Earth angel :wub:

3. Coura - Ugh I'm really rooting for Coura and I'm so sad it's just not happening for her.

4. Brendi K. - I think she handled herself well with the drama with Vega just maintaining her distance after Vega's low blow.

5. Rio - Still like her!

6. Kyla - I thought it was sweet how she was trying to help Rhiyan.

7. Rhiyan - She is so gorgeous, I hated seeing how insecure she was :(.

8. Christina - Christina with the cooldown episode ❤️

9. Sandra - Likable!

10. Jeana - Who?

11. Erin - Who?

12. Liberty - Invisible right after FCO lol.

13. Vega - They were fun at first, but they were just sooooo much this episode. Their reaction to not being able to shower was unhinged. I think they're better off out of the competition.

Photo Ranking:

38BOCSA.png

I thought this was a very cool shoot. I wish I liked all the shots more, but still!

1. Vega - Lmao not Vega completely dominating in the middle of a mental breakdown ❤️. This shot is genius. The first time their hair worked towards their advantage.

2. Khrystyana - Haunting but not over the top. Love it!

3. Liberty - I hate how much I love her portfolio. This is gorgeous.

4. Christina - I think her pose could be more exaggerated but strongest closeup of the week!

5. Shanice - A bit simple, but it still works.

6. Kyla - See Shanice.

7. Sandra - I like it, but don't love it. Nothing about it is bad, I'm just not wow'd.

8. Coura - It's almost there. Just needed a bit more oomph.

9. Erin - I like the pose and her facial expression, just not together.

10. Rhiyan - Legs for days! With a stronger face she absolutely would've been safe.

11. Jeana - I really want to like this more since it's so creative, but I find it to be a bit stiff and contrived.

12. Brendi K. - She really shrunk herself here and she just looks kind of uncomfortable.

13. Rio - Lmao :dead:. Appreciate the risk, it just did not work.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 24 - Episode 4)

Cycle 24 - Episode 5 - Beauty is Unconventional

A8Ezsza.png

The girls are feeling more relaxed now that Vega is out of the house.

9vybWEn.png

Coura is worried that she is continuing to go down in the competition.

9vMJKL1.png

Ashley Graham is here to visit to talk about "unconventional beauty"

hpZZAXI.png

Jeana is hoping to inspire both men and women who go bald whether it's from alopecia or cancer etc.

mJ6TVgF.png

Sandra struggles with relating because she's always loved herself and her body 🙂

fjOUjBT.png

And now a beauty vlogger is here to introduce the challenge of making beauty vlog with him.

LMUn3FO.png

Rio is hoping to win this challenge for her little sister who is a huge fan of Patrick.

elP2RJh.png

Rio gets annoyed with Christina at the challenge who is taking her sweet time.

ulON1yK.png

"Hi I'm Sandra ^_^"

"And I'm Shanasty ;)"

a64CypP.png

"I've got multiple personalities...Sha-mean, Sha-nice, and Sha-nasty"

Dm9lDIC.png

But it's Sandra who wins the challenge along with an advantage in the next photoshoot!

1N5tDFv.png

And Rio is upset she lost the challenge.

fL68C2c.png

The girls decide to have a relaxing dinner out where I'm sure nothing will go wrong ^_^

hqqADIU.png

The night starts with Shanice cackling after making a joke that Brendi K. looks like a little boy even though she ordered an alcoholic beverage :giggle:

WOszVS9.png

But Shanice is like a sister to Brendi K. so she's good!

idXCvaW.png

Rio makes a toast to her little sister who graduated from high school today.

1JmJskZ.png

"I feel like I should have won the challenge. The universe had aligned with it being her graduation day and Patrick being one of her favorite people in the world :yes:"

qjSK120.png

"Well I can't change anything for that for you 💅"

RU1Oa4t.png

"Well Sandra you remind me of every single girl that I went to high school with that I tried so hard to compete with, and I had the skills, but somehow they got acknowledged over me 🙂"

byBSWGP.png

Note Khrystyana looking distressed as per usual with drama :giggle:

meBmdSW.png

"You don't have to do anything and people just love you! You just stand there and everyone's like 'OH MY GOD APPLAUSE, AMAZING!'"

lkQIMId.png

"I understand you feel that way, but I can't change that Rio!"

kVNlRc5.png

For winning the challenge, Sandra gets to do the photoshoot with Ashley Graham and chooses Kyla to join them.

BdEujhB.png

And Shanice is salty Sandra didn't choose her since they were in the vlog group together at the challenge ❤️

Zn8l0Yv.png

Coura cries after the photoshoot again for struggling.

2gPCfpF.png

Everyone staring on hating as Sandra, Ashley, and Kyla do the photoshoot

i0pRi3G.png

Except for Rio who assures us she does not care at all!!!

xcOxcDp.png

Christina feels like she was at a disadvantage in the photoshoot being stuck with Shanice and Erin :kissbye:

Op4d5u8.png

"Rio you're on the bottom [of the photo] that's my favorite position too ;)" Omg?

BpfBOjd.png

"Our sandwitch was a bacanator cause you got a lotta lettuce 🙂" :dead:

cjS1cv2.png

Christina is amused lol

s5UdfoB.png

"I feel like the person on top was the person weighing everyone down. Christina you were being more lazy and making everyone squished 🙂"

kxMycny.png

"I get up and work out every morning and I know I was definitely not pushing it down. I had to move around a lot because you guys on the bottom kept moving :kissbye:"

7YWUkYF.png

And after all of Rio's melting down she gets FCO lmao

xnsWr2J.png

GRCikeK.png

Christina beats Sandra and everyone is ~shocked~ even though this is Coura's second B2 appearance in a row and Christina still has more drama to bring lmao

rElvLuW.png

"Do we have to do this :/" Lmaooooooooo

thcAxRq.png

And then there were 10...

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatched ANTM