Alex Rewatched ANTM

Alex95

Cast Ranking:

GDju9Is.png

Great episode! Fun makeover drama, good house drama, simple but good photoshoot. I feel like we got to know some of our supporting cast a little bit better. I'm impressed, this was really good!

1. Courtney - Just like with Binta last episode, y'all had to know this was coming. How the girls got mad at Courtney for wanting to sleep in her bedroom while she's sick is just beyond me. I felt so bad for her this episode and I was so thrilled she got a FCO after all that!

2. India - She just seems like a really chill chick and I really liked her. I appreciated the ~moral dilemma~ of the nude modeling without it taking up 10 mins of airtime. And she had a sense of humor about the whole thing!

3. Cherish - I liked her early on when she defended Courtney, she lost me a bit at the makeover meltdown, but it all came together in the delusional goodbye message which solidified her as a fun early boot.

4. Binta - A lot more lowkey from last episode, but still fun!

5. Marissa - She has a desperate need to be the main character which annoys me. But she is young and she is a strong narrator. I thought she showed some maturity apologizing to Courtney, while still being her. She won me over by the end of the episode.

6. Giah - She seems sweet and I appreciated her comforting Courtney.

7. Tatiana - She's good.

8. Kyle - She's fine.

9. Krislian - She's fine.

10. Paige - She exists.

11. Coryanne - Mayhaps people won't associate you with your mom if you stopped talking about her :kissbye: (I'm sure it's just editing, but I know literally nothing about her besides her famous mom)

12. Tash - The twins are way too old to be acting this immature. Having said that, Tash's makeover meltdown was f*cking hilarious.

13. Cody - The twins are way too old to be acting this immature. Her makeover meltdown was not nearly as funny.

Photo Ranking:

9Xhpgfq.png

Not much to it, but there didn't need to be. I liked the B&W and this was a huge step up from last week.

1. Paige - The height! The face! The booty! Obsessed with this shot, it is so good!

2. Tash - Once again, the height! Tash is definitely proving herself to be the stronger twin so far.

3. India - I loved the stylistic choice to keep her hair in color. Is that helping with my love for her picture? Perhaps.

4. Tatiana - 2 for 2, another strong picture from Tatiana.

5. Marissa - I think she got a bit lost between the two other girls, but I liked what she was going for in this picture and I still think she did a good job.

6. Kyle - I think she's relying on her own look a bit too much, but I like her interaction with Cody in this shot.

7. Cody - It's good, but I'm not blown away.

8. Krislian - I love the body, but I'm not sold on the face.

9. Courtney - It looks a bit too uncomfortable. Maybe if she relaxed a bit more it could've been a killer shot.

10. Giah - A bit go gurl give us nothing, but she looks beautiful!

11. Coryanne - I do not like this closeup at all.

12. Binta - Idk what she was trying to go for but it does not work at all.

13. Cherish - Lol that closeup. Definitely an understandable elimination.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 23 - Episode 3)

Cycle 23 - Episode 4 - Major Key Alert

PdDFQR4.png

"I think I'm gonna start dressing like a boy every time I go to panel or something :rolleyes:" Lol Krislian is over these judges ❤️

tMiRvOj.png

Coryanne gets the boring missing home edit

KxwA3NB.png

Rita brings DJ Khaled to teach the girls how to brand themselves on social media lol

SWKAbYK.png

The girls are put into pairs and have to create a 10 second snapchat video selling lingerie

fZSvL0e.png

Why do a lingerie challenge if you have to blue the panties :dead:

lL1BmIh.png

Binta and Courtney fight as they try to figure out how to use the phone :dead:

VWIeV2u.png

Courtney ends up shoving the phone at Binta and storming off lmao

A4VXeA4.png

Binta is so blunt :dead:

dnyz4uN.png

Rita and DJ Khaled don't like how Coryanne made her video about having a small butt and small boobs

rL8fcbz.png

"WHAT?! SHUT THE F*CK UP!" Courtney wins the challenge :dead:

UPFKd3M.png

Binta is pissed because she felt like she helped Courtney with the challenge and her message was phony.

BKV3VUq.png

And then she decides to call Courtney out after the challenge

rkwbaDb.png

"Seriously, there's a way to come at people and that was not-"

"MY ASS!!!!! YOU DON'T DESEVE IT!!!! YOU DO NOT DESERVE IT!!!!!"

hEdKocA.png

The twins are glad other people are seeing Courtney's evil and crazy side

sPIpsfJ.png

Courtney (kinda?) apologizes to Binta for how she snapped at her during the challenge.

9nKe5cI.png

Binta doesn't feel the apology was genuine though since she waited too long to apologize.

ZHO8Fa9.png

Binta and Courtney drop it, but Tash & Cody continue to come for Courtney.

lgDJSDu.png

"I was not supposed to be part of this at all today but for some reason I'm in it :wacko:"

"But you've been getting yourself involved in everything :rolleyes:"

Drag her Courtney ❤️

tuQxyov.png

Courtney decides she's moving out and switches rooms

CiR0Ydt.png

But Courtney's not done with drama as the next day, she falls down the stairs :dead:

WOJSmxk.png

"Courtney is a baby. I fell down the stairs two times already and ain't nobody help me and I ain't cried" :dead:

zAjoRWv.png

"Karma is a bitch 🙂"

aZOIt3L.png

For the photoshoot, the girls will be taking pictures at a party :dead:

O6mtnjV.png

Cody tries telling Courtney that she "called" the dressed that Courtney snatched up first.

Pmvabx6.png

"This is a competition. When you say 'You got the dress I want!' I don't care :rolleyes:"

Wfp1DnX.png

India doesn't fit in her dress and desperately tries to pawn it off onto someone else. Krislian gives it a go, but she doesn't bite.

kvffvh4.png

This photoshoot is insane

WCa5v7K.png

Tash decides her storyline at the photoshoot is meeting two cute twins she decides to take home with her :giggle:

dBar8NP.png

mT5Svg3.png

Me modeling

q0V1AQ6.png

Krislian is happy with her frumpy dress so the judges can't call her too sexy

uBMgwAO.png

"It's really scary that somebody's gonna be sent home from a cellphone challenge :rolleyes:" India is already over this show ❤️

L3UNUl8.png

Tatiana not even putting herself in one of her photos :dead:

Nqi4pXp.png

"Even with my arm hurting and my leg hurting I did bring it to the photo ^_^"

7fHBR0e.png

AELW43t.png

And Courtney is shocked when Drew calls her a complainer.

7iXhSpM.png

EVQpS2M.png

Krislian finally wins over the judges and they lose their minds for some reason over her photo lol

ByEfFtF.png

Krislian thanks the other models for their support to keep her going so she finally got good feedback ^_^

RUfdghZ.png

Coryanne shockingly beats Tash and survives her second B2 appearance in the first three weeks

uYUVkyH.png

The producers said let's wrap up the twin twist :dead:

qfHDBah.png

Tash hopes Cody can go on and win the competition for the two of them

Cast Ranking:

YaJbZ9Z.png

Guys I think this season is really good???? The drama is nonstop and it's actually really fun drama. The show is just completely off the rails at this point with the shoots and challenge, but at least it knows that.

1. Courtney - Falling down the stairs halfway through the episode after an already dramatic first half just clinched the first place for me. Love her.

2. Binta - One of the most ferocious fighters I have ever seen on this show, I would never want to be on her bad side :wub:

3. Krislian - I found her to be really sweet and adorable this week and I'm glad she finally did well ❤️

4. India - She sees how ridiculous this competition is already lmao

5. Giah - The reveal that she's already fallen down the stairs twice...iconic

6. Tatiana - She's there.

7. Marissa - She's there.

8. Kyle - She's there.

9. Paige - She's there. However always around the twins which makes me 👀

10. Coryanne - She's so boring and not good at any aspect of this show. Why did they keep her?

13. Cody - Courtnelousy making her flop we love to see it.

14. Tash - After spending an entire episode droning on about karma coming for Courtney, Tash gets eliminated. We love to see it.

Photo Ranking:

fc7jh4J.png

The most ridiculous photoshoot in Top Model history? The budget is so low they have them taking selfies at a party and are calling it a photoshoot :dead:

1. Paige - The concept was dumb, but she legit crushed it. Like I'm blown away by all her pics, so strong!

2. Marissa - Three completely different vibes in all the pics, and they all work.

3. Krislian - Idk about the shoes picture lol, but this was still a strong showing from her.

4. Giah - She did a good job standing out in all the pictures.

5. Courtney - Despite my shade I liked the ground picture :dead:. I like them all actually.

6. India - This feels way too casual and not as modelesque, but is that the point? Idk how to grade this shoot.

7. Binta - I actually love how she put this together and the moods of the pictures. I just don't like the duck lips she has going on.

8. Tatiana - Average.

9. Kyle - Kyle literally found every gay at that party for the middle photo.

10. Tash - I like the third one kinda?

11. Coryanne - Now how's she gonna let everyone else eat her up in her own photos?

12. Cody - The first photo is one of the worst photos ever produced on Top Model. The second photo is one of the funniest (but also not good)

• Like 1

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 23 - Episode 4)

Cycle 23 - Episode 5 - Avant Garde

ORfVppC.png

Cody was shocked to see her sister leave, but refuses to cry because she wants to keep her head in the competition.

AqVVreT.png

Kyle's generally a loner in her everyday life and is struggling living in the house with all these girls.

gRqOyv7.png

Law Roach visits the girls to talk to them about personal style.

sARw41K.png

Law tells Coryanne he never remembers what she wears to panel 🙊

nXcjZMR.png

And Tatiana wins the personal style challenge!

ezUcsG5.png

"Her definition was 'model chic' that could mean anything :rolleyes:"

QQ3YluK.png

Today's photoshoot is avant garde in a supermarket lol what is the correlation?

PbBdIdC.png

Krislian struggles with her dress.

bHgYGSm.png

"You have to work the red meat like a model" is one of the most ridiculous things I've heard on this show.

tz4MpNp.png

Backstage, Kyle faceplants in her giant ass heels.

Nlsovg9.png

"I couldn't run to her aid because I would've been very immature about it and laughed my ass off :giggle:"

pxm2gti.png

Cody talks about being proud of proving herself as an individual now that her twin is gone.

eGInDyr.png

clxzVBC.png

"I don't get warm fuzzies from you-"

"I think 😄"

"Hold on I'm still talking :kissbye:"

eA0vHj2.png

And Law Roach calls out Kyle now that he doesn't like her!

8ECLhul.png

And Coryanne rises from two B2 appearences to FCO!

3PWsMdU.png

It's down to Giah, Kyle, and Krislian and Rita turns around to the other judges to tell them she thinks they're making a mistake :dead:

NxBFNoV.png

Ashley: No we're not we talked about it :rolleyes:

KMxyEib.png

And after a quick meeting they stick to their decision.

EMUjr3I.png

Rita tells Krislian saving her was such a difficult decision for her to make lmao

feqWryn.png

And Kyle gets saved over Giah!

Cast Ranking:

hlkyrNV.png

This episode felt very Tyra era. From the sexy girl shaming to the manufactured panel moment of Rita doubting their elimination. And despite the avant garde gowns, this episode was sooooo low budget between shooting in a supermarket and the personal style challenge which took place in their home with their own clothes they brought lmao. Definitely the weakest episode yet this cycle.

1. Krislian - I feel really bad for her. They keep telling her she's too sexy without giving more instructions, even after she asks. I'm unspoiled for a lot of this season and I was genuinely shocked to see her survive this episode.

2. Courtney - Even on a lowkey episode she's still finding a way to piss off the judges ❤️

3. India - Really fun and likable narrator!

4. Marissa - Same as India.

5. Cody - This twin storyline is sooooo different from the C7 twins and I'm curious to see where Cody goes from here.

6. Binta - Binta with the cool down episode ❤️

7. Giah - She seemed likable enough ^_^

8. Tatiana - She kinda just has the generic frontrunner edit, not something I'm really into.

9. Paige - Who?

10. Coryanne - The underdog storyline is very manufactured and I'm simply not buying it.

11. Kyle - Kinda stank this episode. She really wasn't giving any energy and just had an angry face the entire time.

Photo Ranking:

Az7Gfqr.png

Like I said, the execution felt cheap but I'll always take a high fashion shoot over that crap from last week.

1. Cody - Insane. She looks eight feet tall. And her skin tone is to die for here in this dress. Stunning!

2. Tatiana - I love her profile and her body is banging! She's one of the few that actually utilized the supermarket atmosphere well.

3. Courtney - This shot is very sinister and haunting. I don't love the placement of her hands, but still, well done.

4. India - A little safe, but I like the energy and it's still absolutely a great picture.

5. Coryanne - I'm not as blown away by the judges, I don't love the closeup, but this is easily her strongest picture yet.

6. Krislian - I do think her dress won the battle a bit, but she still looks good and I still like this shot more than the rest lmao

7. Binta - A little too low energy for me.

8. Paige - She's kinda just lying there.

9. Giah - She definitely tied, but it didn't come together at all.

10. Marissa - I'm so hot and cold with Marissa. Once again, I absolutely hate this shot of her. It's so cheesy and just feels so wrong for the attitude this shoot is supposed to give.

11. Kyle - Go gurl give us nothing combined with I've fallen and I can't get up.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 23 - Episode 5)
  • 1 month later...

Cycle 23 - Episode 6 - Out for the Count

I7Vicvr.png

Kyle is feeling sad about having been in the bottom two and just wants someone to snuggle with.

YHrQMyy.png

Krislian continues to be confused about the judges critiques to her.

6OLyGDe.png

Kyle has found Marissa to snuggle up to in the house!

CTnOgcP.png

Marissa believes love doesn't have a gender and she's open to love with a girl or a guy.

DMDH82U.png

And Kyle & Marissa reveal to each other they think they like each other.

mQaaEdx.png

Ashley Graham is here to get to know the girls better and do a cooking lesson with them.

3uSglpp.png

Krislian opens up about how she's been sexually harassed in the past and how tough it is to keep hearing from the judges that she's too sexy and the two connect.

1xKj5AE.png

Ashley advises Kyle to shake things up and wear heels to the next panel.

GfB6uVD.png

The girls decide AFTER Ashley leaves to clean the house because they were disgusted letting her into this messy ass house :dead:

7ztsEIq.png

UQZkEqb.png

Binta is still cleaning later into the night while all the other girls are done.

IAq7J55.png

Don't worry Binta's totally fine with it :giggle:

2afKn2D.png

"I spray it down everyday"

"TATIANA THIS LOOKS FINE TO YOU?!"

o7uzTyu.png

"SHUT UP, SHUT UUUUUUUUUP!!!!!!!!!"

GIhplDf.png

"You can yell, I can yell louder :kissbye:"

bpwV7uT.png

"BITE MY ASS BITCH, YOU AIN'T GONNA DO SHIT SO SHUT THE F*CK UP!"

BJUAvos.png

This is art.

TqXsNJk.png

The way Tatiana was so chill and now Binta has finally pushed her to the edge :dead:

mpb5SEq.png

Kyle and Marissa continue to flirt and discuss their age gap.

rnPu5yV.png

But they say screw it and decide to go for it 🙈

MdlCa6W.png

At the challenge they have to take a picture jumping on a trampoline (this feels like a C1 budget challenge :dead:)

whWnvLc.png

India kinda ate!

zteCaVa.png

gzUADzu.png

HELP

pDRJVvl.png

And it's Paige who wins the challenge!

mSPHkkl.png

She wins a massage and chooses Tatiana to join her after all the drama this week.

hX7X60d.png

Kyle is hoping to impress at the photoshoot and that her relationship with Marissa isn't distracting her.

PchwRtK.png

The girls find out they'll be shooting with Chanel Iman!

Hhg8FW9.png

"Tatiana is very confident at the photoshoot, it's very irritating to watch actually. But she's not better than me, hell no :kissbye:"

SE8hWc6.png

vweAl5T.png

Same...

CNrVPgu.png

Back at the house, Marissa is starting to feel a bit smothered by Kyle.

LEAxsCe.png

And she storms off away from Kyle.

JYNv8ws.png

And Marissa wants Kyle to apologize for being so needy.

G9nF5wk.png

Courtney is enjoying watching the drama from the sidelines for a change.

wuRBNPd.png

"You're out of your f*cking mind :rolleyes:"

nxYwWRU.png

And Marissa kicks over a table and storms out of another conversation :dead:

qZFXGVV.png

Courtney advises Kyle they should just separate tonight and go to bed.

zyF9lJE.png

"We can just wake up tomorrow like nothing happened 🙂"

j33icoL.png

And Marissa notices Courtney lurking and calls her out lmao

mH2wYIo.png

"I'M NOT F*CKING TALKING TO YOU!!! MIND YOUR GODDAMN BUSINESS!!!!!"

oVjl6BB.png

Kyle wears heels to panel like Ashley wanted.

kMtzows.png

Coryanne forgot Chanel was in the shot with her :haha:

2YyRklc.png

Despite that she gets FCO.

Y5aOIeK.png

Rita calls Coryanne and Cody the ones to beat right now.

Hb3ZO7b.png

Kyle survives her second straight B2 appearance!

EXgwHkM.png

"No one thought I was gonna make it this far, I know I'm stronger than this ^_^"

Cast Ranking:

XZ3jOu4.png

Well after a long break I am glad I jumped back in because I was really enjoying this season, and I really enjoyed this episode! Binta and Courtney are stars and any time they get in drama, you know it's gonna be good. As a modeling show, this show kinda sucks now (though I loooooooooove Ashley).

1. Binta - She is one of the most confrontational people to ever do reality tv, and thank God for that.

2. Krislian - Idk I just really liked her and felt so bad for her. She was trying so hard and she was just Rita's "too sexy" punching bag. Some things never change...

3. Courtney - I've been on her side for most of the cycle but this was one of the times she stuck her nose where it didn't belong (though tbf her advice was sound that they should just stay away from each other lmao)

4. Tatiana - Held her own well against Binta, nice to see her get involved in the swing of things.

5. Marissa - On one hand she is annoying. On the other hand she is an 18 year old girl having a televised relationship. There's someone in this relationship coming out of it looking bad and I'm not talking about Marissa :kissbye:

6. India - I still like her!

7. Coryanne - I saw like an ounce more personality out of her this episode, which is something!

8. Paige - She's there!

9. Cody - She gets split up from her sister and now she has no storyline...

10. Kyle - Yes Marissa is immature, that's what happens when you're a grown ass woman getting into a relationship with someone in their teens :kissbye:

Photo Ranking:

GBoxk3V.png

This was tacky and just very unstylish. I genuinely don't understand the point of the shoots this cycle...at all.

1. Coryanne - Gotta agree with the judges, I love this! Her legs look amazing here and her stance is so strong. She's connecting well with Chanel and the camera. Easily her best shot!

2. Binta - Also easily her best shot! Binta has such a strong look she hasn't taken advantage of till now.

3. Tatiana - I wish her face was stronger because that leg...easily could've been FCO otherwise.

4. Paige - I would've liked to see her taken a more ferocious angle, but she's playing to her strengths and this is a good shot.

5. Courtney - Good, not great, not bad.

6. Krislian - It's not bad, but she does look hidden and I wish she opened herself up to the camera a little more. All the confusing advice from the judges probably didn't help I'm sure :kissbye:

7. Marissa - Chanel owns this shot, Marissa is barely a background figure. Tbh I should've swapped this with India but I'm too lazy to now.

8. India - Just mediocre. Chanel and India look like they're doing two completely different shoots and they got photoshopped together.

9. Cody - She is completely just relying on her looks. Her face is gorgeous here, but it's go gurl give us nothing.

10. Kyle - How the hell is she not eliminated?

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 23 - Episode 6)
On 10/17/2022 at 5:58 PM, hayden98 said:

Glad to see another update! I've loved following all of these recaps even without having watched any of antm live.

Yay, glad to be back!

On 10/17/2022 at 9:22 PM, Gonzalo said:

Alex rewatches is Back yeahhh!!! 

Here is the tea 

https://www.tmz.com/2017/02/09/rita-ora-calvin-harris-antm-model/

Rita Ora was out to get one of the contestants on "America's Next Top Model," because they both banged Calvin Harris ... so claims the chick who was booted.

Glad to see you back commenting!

Lmaooooo so messy. They're all doing too much for Calvin Harris :dead:

Cycle 23 - Episode 7 - X Marks the Spot

nuv6oPW.png

"Being in the bottom three was embarrassing :rolleyes:"

O9OeHUF.png

"WE WERE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU!!!!" Lol Tyra C4 reference ❤️

8AL4SNl.png

Krislian's body isn't even cold yet and Binta and Marissa are fighting over who can occupy Krislian's closet space :giggle:

Gxbz625.png

The girls are gonna learn dancing from Beyonce's personal choreographer 😮

UrbTY6y.png

At the challenge, Marissa giggles throughout her performance to the annoyance of Chris and Stacey.

btiZU3r.png

eIQWB8P.png

"OH DEAR GOD!"

YofqN3x.png

And Tatiana wins the challenge!

RMveBDF.png

India is getting frustrated she hasn't stood out yet and won anything.

RKXZ52w.png

"Tatiana is the full package, businesswoman, model, dancer. What's not to love about that :rolleyes:"

GVNkzJG.png

Kyle is continuing to put the moves on Marissa while Marissa is back away.

QqycNID.png

"I definitely need some space as any human being would..."

iuGlFDA.png

At the music video shoot, the girls find out they'll only have one take to get it right!

KrsSL8f.png

Yiiiiiiikes what are they doing to India 🙈

DEBjchd.png

Stacey wants Marissa to practice her runway walk and Marissa just walks away from her 🙈

kIAuVnE.png

"Stacey can be very overbearing at times, she does kind of annoy me" Girl.......

GcjqDs8.png

"I don't know what you want me to do right now :rolleyes:"

"Just walk, get here, and do some poses. Simple!!!!!"

RJTMrWW.png

"You're not listening to a word I'm saying!!!!!!"

"You're not showing me anything :rolleyes:"

Omg!

2Y3sata.png

Courtney's lips start burning and she's worried she's allergic to something on her lips lol

GDP1R2s.png

"I don't see almond oil on it anywhere...?"

VF8mMGr.png

"...okay this one doesn't. Well usually products do have almond oil that's like a known fact 🙂"

SeznWDP.png

"I'm a very playful and energetic person.............umm that's what they say I'm not but that's actually one of my biggest qualities ^_^"

PH6eZx9.png

Courtney casually struts through her marks ❤️

xYvN6z8.png

And then immediately breaks down upon flopping.

AfvPR09.png

And Paige is the only one to give enough of a shit to console her :giggle:

gcHGoTE.png

"I don't think a BOSS would try to get sympathy from people the way that she does!"

zQ3gonV.png

"I couldn't tell you what poses I was doing, but I was definitely having fun. I killed it 😄"

DqpiZ4b.png

And Stacey gives Marissa a quick reality check that she cannot act the way she acted today with people above her in the industry.

dJWzm0D.png

"Miss Marissa, if she doesn't make it to the next round of this competition it's not on me, it's on you baby. 23 years in the business and still counting :kissbye:"

e4T7976.png

If Kyle goes home, Marissa won't be depressed because she'll just be one step closer to what she wants.

Rbf3UQW.png

This outfit...

T5gIUAl.png

Marissa is asked about the Stacey situation and Ashley makes sure to shut Marissa down immediately.

Li0eU7D.png

w3v8HGZ.png

Binta's entire dance literally killed me :dead:

zMyMxGe.png

"Oh girl that was so bad Binta :dead:"

WeETFHn.png

"REALLY?! 😮"

9dSnGbd.png

Aww Binta's getting emotional over her critiques :broken:

IwS9kKz.png

Marissa starts breaking down backstage and says her goodbyes to everyone because she thinks she's going.

Dttya5r.png

India finally stands out and gets her FCO!

GCvqlyR.png

But Marissa survives and it's her girlfriend that goes home.

Cast Ranking:

U70sCan.png

Music video shoots peaked in C18 and haven't been good since. This was no exception. This episode was decent, not amazing. But watchable!

1. Binta - I'm glad we got a bit of a lighter side from Binta. I enjoyed seeing her personality more and her performance at the music video was legendary ❤️.

2. Courtney - Courtney truly has 1001 complaints and I'm looking forward to hearing every single one of them.

3. India - Idk she has the generic winners storyline of wanting to stand out but not, but she absolutely has the personality to pull it off she's so damn charming.

4. Marissa - On one hand, she CARRIED the episode with her diva antics. On the other hand, how f*cking dare you disrespect Miss Stacy :kissbye:. On the third hand, continue disrespecting Kyle ❤️

5. Paige - Idk maybe she is just a sweet girl.

6. Tatiana - Generic frontrunner edit.

7. Coryanne - Girl has given us NOTHING all season.

8. Cody - I hated her with her sister and she's boring as she without her. What a shame.

9. Kyle - Her interactions with 18 year old Marissa made me uncomfy 🙈. I'm glad she's gone.

Music Video Ranking:

LQMLeoQ.png

It's a no from me dawg.

1. Tatiana - It was light, it was cheery, I liked what she did with her hat. Good job!

2. Paige - Paige is definitely a commercial girl, she showed off her personality well.

3. India - She did a good job, I was too distracted by how much I hated her lewk.

4. Coryanne - She was good.

5. Cody - She was ok.

6. Courtney - She was ok.

7. Marissa - She was mediocre.

8. Binta - Hilariously bad ❤️

9. Kyle - Cringily bad.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 23 - Episode 7)

Cycle 23 - Episode 8 - The Glamorous Life

17REB9u.png

India is happy she finally stood out in the competition and is finally seeing a path to victory.

USAaOAl.png

Now it's Tatiana's turn to talk about how she wants a FCO because she wants to win this competition to provide for her family.

rxF4So2.png

Does Marissa have a nip slipping out or is VH1 just blurring sideboob 🤔

nLgHyG2.png

Marissa's sad to see her cuddle buddy leave, but they can still cuddle after she wins 💅

48103ky.png

Binta is still feeling sad from panel because she feels like the judges pretty much told her her work is horrible at something she loves doing.

UOwHWvN.png

"As long as you work had for something, you can achieve anything, and that's what I'm trying to do"

cnVz9v4.png

"Can I ask what the f*ck happened to the chopping board 🙂" Courtney meanwhile is still getting on the other girls' nerves.

yJ48z3A.png

Coryanne decides to confront Courtney to let her know the way she talks to people can be seen as rude.

aWBWox9.png

"I literally have resting bitch face so it's very easy to misinterpret if I'm pissed off or if I'm happy :/"

lZEWou9.png

Coryanne tells Courtney she will speak up if she sees Courtney mistreating someone else again.

glWIj3Z.png

"I find that interesting because when there's been instances people haven't treated me well you haven't said anything 🙂"

eRuPu5v.png

"That has nothing to do with what I'm saying 🙂" Lmao it has everything :wacko:

ilvlFK2.png

Courtney finds it difficult to be receptive to what the other girls are saying because they complain more than her ❤️

Vz5rKLe.png

"It's not the Courtney Show, f*ck it's the Coryanne show! I'm the superstar in this bitch!" Well one of you has been the main character for 8 episodes while one of you is just getting shown now :shiftywave:

9QSsktv.png

Rita tells the girls they're going to an industry party for the challenge.

NHCx3uy.png

Coryanne knows she's high maintenance so she's living for this challenge.

9Eh32mo.png

Courtney is annoyed with how Coryanne gets everything she wants while she's had to fight for everything.

FkDgteq.png

For the challenge the girls get paired up and have to become a live action fashion editorial, and Paige & Binta decide to be a lesbian couple ❤️

rtKUDHo.png

All the girls are #shook when they discover Jason Derulo is at the party.

IpCfIDP.png

"GIVE ME THE PURSE, IT ISN'T YOURS!"

"YOU'RE CRAZY, HOW DARE YOU!"

Cody and Marissa decide fashion editorial means bad acting ❤️

jhGBcqL.png

Courtney and India decide they want nothing to do with whatever the hell Cody and Marissa are doing.

DTtyfEN.png

The guests loved Marissa & Cody's #mess and they win the challenge!

17JXUBz.png

"Cody and Marissa were just screaming things in the bathroom and I don't think that's elegant or sexy :wacko:"

W30sihi.png

For their reward, Marissa & Cody get to shop in Philipp Plein's store and take whatever they want!

nxGUPg8.png

For the photoshoot, the girls find out they'll be posing with Jason Derulo!

mbachxj.png

Coryanne bitches about how she had to pose on the stairs of the plane instead of getting to be in the plane.

nBGvWqF.png

Courtney walks right past Jason at the end of their photoshoot without ever interacting with him :dead:

1TTHlzL.png

At the house, Coryanne wants to squash any conflict with Courtney and figure out where she's coming from.

2o4nhNQ.png

Courtney opens up about her upbringing about how she and her mom were homeless for a few months, and her mom was a hoarder when they finally got an apartment, and how she kicked her out of the house when she turned 17.

12makRz.png

And then Coryanne starts sobbing when she hears Courtney's story :dead:

tCfXwPn.png

But it has a happy ending!

CEDyYur.png

"India this is your best photo! This is the first time in the competition I actually want to f*ck you!"

Q8DtJ8k.png

"Oh...wow!"

tF7WeKY.png

"I just want to say I am dying right now! I really really want to see a good image, I don't want to see anything less!"

U2VsZom.png

Unfortunately the judges tell her she has not.

6KAg4nd.png

"I had like really bad allergies, I was really sniffly on set ^_^"

79VdUbd.png

The judges lose their minds over another complaint from Courtney :dead:

aMV0TzM.png

And she gets RIPPED TO SHREDS by Drew holy shit

zu9YoQ3.png

JormQQF.png

And Tatiana gets FCO even though India was expecting to :giggle:

JAKKoEf.png

The biggest loser in this B2 are us viewers 😭

TcBs4gW.png

I want to see more of this secret Paige and Binta bffmance 😭

nCvohnN.png

"I will be a successful mode, it will happen, it's part of me!"

Cast Ranking:

fHvRJGJ.png

Courtney and Binta are such strong main characters so of course I enjoyed an episode that revolved around them. We got to see a different side from both of them which was nice. It just felt like a classic ANTM episode. None of this #boss stuff. Just a regular challenge, a regular prize, and a regular photoshoot.

1. Courtney - Tbh her nonstop complaining was starting to get on my nerves a bit and I was prepared to drop her. But I loved hearing her backstory and seeing her open up. I hope we can get some more levity and maybe fun from her in the future or else idk if I can be a full stan. But I still love her!

2. Binta - I feel like we finally got a more light episode from Binta, it's a shame its her last. You could see how much she wanted this and it broke my heart it wasn't working out for her.

3. Marissa - She's free from Kyle and it's nice seeing her have fun again!

4. India - I feel like India doesn't play the game at all, it's very interesting how she won. I find her to be really real and relatable.

5. Paige - Maybe I was too hard on Paige at first, I think I like her?

6. Coryanne - She was definitely last place at first cause I was #TeamCourtney in their fight and I felt Courtney was completely spot on about Coryanne not sticking up to her. But I warmed up to her by the end when she listened to Courtney's story.

7. Cody - Lol she was funny in the challenge.

8. Tatiana - Meh generic ~I want this~ confessionals don't do it for me.

Photo Ranking:

M3kHvcO.png

This is solidly fine! Which compared to what else we got this season, I'll absolutely take it!

1. Tatiana - She is so relaxed, but so deliberate. She's selling the clothes and I love the closeup too. Amazing picture from Tatiana!

2. India - This looks like an album cover, but that works for the shoot. I just like Tatiana's approach more, but either could easily be FCO.

3. Paige - I'd tweak a few things here and there, but still a great shot from Paige.

4. Marissa - Solid. Not amazing, but not terrible.

5. Binta - I like the long shot, but she lost me with the closeup. I still would've given her another chance.

6. Cody - She's turning into a bit of a one look wonder. The shot's just a bit low energy for me.

7. Coryanne - Even more low energy.

8. Courtney - The lowest of energy.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 23 - Episode 8)

Cycle 23 - Episode 9 - The Comeback

1PD2gJX.png

Courtney is feeling shaken up after her B2 appearance.

w2DUW6d.png

The girls learn they're having another music video challenge!

2vBJjv2.png

And the eliminated girls are joining them because one of them will be returning to the competition.

nj2Xu5I.png

Justine wants to prove she's more mature than the first time she was here (it's been a few weeks...not a few years since we last saw her :dead:)

mhtJMOG.png

"Bullshit, this is so dumb :rolleyes:"

Kbhv8Qc.png

Cody is hoping her sister doesn't return because she feels she's been proving herself on her own.

xWFQPnq.png

And all the girls are together learning the choreography for the music video.

i3a4cQl.png

"COURTNEY HAS A GODDAMN POLE IN HER BACK AND SHE'S DOING BETTER THAN ME THAT'S SOME F*CKED UP SHIT!"

VxAkIrd.png

And Marissa storms out in the middle of the rehearsal.

PnTjyyl.png

"I came here to model, not be a f*cking backup dancer 😭"

FEaVmN5.png

Meanwhile, Justine passed out in the middle of rehearsal out of nowhere!

nf1I7eQ.png

ZcRqjm9.png

"My focus was on the dance. A lot of people were around her so I went to the mirror and started practicing some more 🙂" BINTA :dead:

QOURXrw.png

V3WaCqY.png

Paige and Tash are chosen as the winners of their respective groups and get to be team leaders.

8co7XpF.png

Courtney is clearly excited to have all these girls back in the house!

hTZQbmh.png

Marissa and Kyle are excited to be back together, though Marissa still doesn't want her distracting her.

aRxtAUL.png

Despite Tash winning the challenge, Cody wants to make sure Tash doesn't steal her thunder in the competition.

Yu4BRmI.png

Justine is back too y'all!

qTG0odu.png

Kyle & Marissa are making out in the kitchen while everyone else is practicing.

OnGotgA.png

Justine made sure to drink lots of water before the shoot so she doesn't faint again :giggle:

v8yPMZs.png

The girls find out they're shooting with French Montana!

5irDlDV.png

Marissa's pretty much told she's the only one out of the girls still in the competition struggling.

xAohRXp.png

pLmuBTC.png

"I think I heard a Beyonce thrown out there, something like 'Watch out Beyonce' ^_^"

9F4ngn7.png

"I have no doubt that I am not the comeback girl..."

v6YDyaV.png

Wowow Tash looked f*cking amazing.

TydGEqa.png

Kyle flatout tells the judges she thought it was frustrating she was eliminated for a hiphop music video and brought back to do another hiphop music video.

E22auR3.png

QvzMKMG.png

"We can both agree that wasn't your best piece of art :yes:"

"I thought it was pretty good though, I liked it 🙂"

qrFHIIE.png

Courtney survives her second straight B2 and Marissa is out!

WZ74TMa.png

"I'm going home because of a video shoot, let's just throw that up :rolleyes:"

NTcEpzW.png

The buyback comes down to Giah and Tash and Tash comes back!

Cast Ranking:

og4e5De.png

I prefer how the buyback was done in C22. I feel everyone got a fair shot between the go-sees and the dog photoshoot. Once Tash got to be front and center for the music video, it was over she was back. And I hate to agree with Kyle, but she was right. Determining the buyback with a music video challenge is bullshit.

1. Cherish - ELt1.gif

2. Courtney - We got Courtney's typical complaining, but it did feel more lighthearted which I was hoping for.

3. Binta - Binta twerking while Justine was dying <333333333333

4. Justine - Girl you were the first boot, you did nawt need to push yourself that hard!!!

5. Tash - Her reactions to winning the challenge and winning the buyback :dead:.

6. Cody - I forgot Cody was actually fun when she spent her days being jealous about her sister ❤️

7. Krislian - I have a random soft spot for her idk.

8. Giah - Good job almost coming back girl!

9. Paige - She was sweet helping Justine with the choreography after missing most of it.

10. India - Most invisible FCO winner ever?

11. Tatiana - Who?

12. Coryanne - Who?

13. Marissa - Idk she brought drama and entertainment, but I think she was just a bit too young and immature for me to stan.

14. Kyle - On one hand her self-awareness about how she was never returning was funny. On the other hand, Kyle x Marissa 🤮

Music Video Ranking:

RMUW5Jr.png

I never know how to rank these shitty ass music video shoots...

1. Tash - Except for Tash, she f*cking SERVED!!!!!!

2. Giah - She delivered as well!

3. Paige - She did good.

4. Cody - I think she handled that awful hat well.

5. India - Random FCO, but she was fine.

6. Binta - She had some really good moments in there, and some eh moments.

7. Justine - She was average.

8. Krislian - She was average.

9. Tatiana - She was average.

10. Coryanne - She was average.

11. Courtney - She tried!

12. Cherish - She looked like a troll that crawled out from underneath a bridge to star in a music video ❤️

13. Kyle - Lol.

14. Marissa - No fire, no energy, no dance moves. One of the worst music video performances I have ever seen.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 23 - Episode 9)
21 hours ago, Gonzalo said:

Binta Dancing, justin falling and Cherish Beyonce, i love this episode 😂, i hate the Music videos

#Binntawasrobbedlastepisode

Lmao all that was iconic :dead:

I would've loved to see Binta back :broken:

19 hours ago, Solaris said:

India deserved that FCO for the dance video

I mean she was fine I guess?

Cycle 23 - Episode 10 - Platform Power

H8HrfKy.png

"India you're officially a video girl 😄"

"Stoooop I am not 🙈"

shAJio0.png

Tash and Cody celebrate Tash's return to the competition, but Cody feels she has more confidence when she's by herself.

syQBoMW.png

Paige is starting to feel confident as she's been strong in all facets of the competition.

qHvMgDt.png

Amber Rose is here to talk to the girls about Slut Walk and body positivity.

NoAd7ST.png

And the girls are split up into teams to make PSAs about slut shaming and sexual assault.

1lZUTlz.png

q0B3SXr.png

And there's already tension between Tatiana and Courtney working together.

Ccsnrgm.png

"Dammit Tash is so confident now that she's back :rolleyes:" Lmao she's so petty :dead:

0erJIQB.png

Courtney starts exclaiming that she has an idea while Cody is talking :dead:

bx3Zceu.png

Courtney starts changing things up WHILE they're producing the PSA :dead:

ntal6ZZ.png

zTnceiz.png

Tash starts directing Cody from the sidelines as she's shooting :giggle:

oYlHyyI.png

"When she has any issue with me it feels like I'm being scolded by my mom and it kills me :/"

a6G76oR.png

Despite the drama, Tatiana, Coryanne, and Courtney win the challenge because they "actually knew what they were talking about" unlike the other group :dead:

85HXnWT.png

Paige is feeling shocked her team lost the challenge and was told they didn't get it.

Le7SvYz.png

At the shoot, India is excited because Tatiana has the toughest celebrity to impersonate for the photoshoot, Tyra Banks.

mtAAIIa.png

I always hate these celebrity impersonation photoshoots.

Gxmnyrn.png

Beyonce has had a rough two episodes on this show.

HZBHWdu.png

After the shoot Tatiana and Courtney get in a fight over Courtney eating her ice cream

65CLsF4.png

"How come now three days later you're pissed off about it?!"

"Cause I just saw it now I thought you were kidding before cause that's rude :kissbye:"

She thought  Courtney jokingly said she ate her ice cream? :dead:

4zFKv1p.png

"IT'S JUST ICE CREAM IF YOU'RE GONNA MAKE A BIG DEAL I'LL BUY YOU A NEW PINT!!!!!!!!!"

N67Pdfv.png

At panel, Tash starts tearing up she's so happy she's back in the competition.

hsq2Bbv.png

Drew has been a bitch to Courtney for weeks now :kissbye:

IBprSxd.png

Rita gives Tash & India a tie for FCO, that's cheating :kissbye:

2UDs7J1.png

Coryanne survives her third B2 appearance while Paige is eliminated on her first.

XCe3LAQ.png

"To all my fellow contestants, you're all wonderful people :')"

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatched ANTM