Big Brother 23

Steven_

I checked out a bit of the final but it was hard to focus on anything else when all I could think was how STUNNING Azah is and looked last night :wub: I am unfortunately easy to please and will not care about gameplay if you make up for it by serving us some gorgeous looks like this

4 hours ago, FunkyFrankie said:

So obvious that he won

i think the pre jurors would be fun live, ugh stupid covid

seriously... like, Julie Chen can only "air-hug" Azah when she leaves the house, but then she stands right next Xavier a half hour later, touching him and everything? :rolleyes: They certainly had "14 days" to get the pre jurors to "quarantine", or to pass a quick covid test.  It would've been better and given the pre jurors more respect.

1 hour ago, FunkyFrankie said:

lol @   AFP being worth more than runner up. So Tiffany got more money than df:dead:

Are you sure? because I thought Julie said that DF got $75k as runner-up, and AFP, Tiff, got $50k (double the typical amount of 25k, I think is what she said).

15 hours ago, idolwatcher_1 said:

Are you sure? because I thought Julie said that DF got $75k as runner-up, and AFP, Tiff, got $50k (double the typical amount of 25k, I think is what she said).

Oh idk lol I thought afp was worth 75

16 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

The Cookout took over Todrick Hall's house. :dead: Tiffany asked if they could housesit for him while he is off in London. :lmao:

That's it? I was hoping for something more juicy but I guess that should be expected from this season.

4 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

That's it? I was hoping for something more juicy but I guess that should be expected from this season.

It's just nice to see everyone getting along opposed to the last seasons post-show. :haha:

I am too lazy to resize my screenshot to fit on here so I will quote her word for word instead. Whitney said this on her insta story.  "Mention one time that I'm not conservative and all of a sudden half of my hometown and tiktok unfollows me. 😂 Ya'll are something else."  I do find it funny how everyone thought she was super conservative and maybe that's partially Claire's fault for that false Sandy Hook comment or maybe it's just because it sounds like she grew up in a conservative area since they all unfollowed her because she's not :dead: but I like the new narrative of hers better instead of that one.