Big Brother 23

Steven_

11 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Wow Azah really would have taken Xavier to the Final 2 with her. šŸ˜®

Ā 

She would haveĀ lost to him, but I agree with her that Xavier would have represented the first African American winner of this series much better than Derek F.

This is def an issue that I have with this season. I kind of understood getting to final 6 as the cookout (but honestly not really I am gonna play for myself to win, Hannah and tiff robbed themselves by doing that) but then even at final 6 people were not playing to win.

Ā 

who cares about who the representative is? I wanna win the money!!! I guess thankfully azah didnā€™t win otherwise Iā€™d be even more frustrated if she took x to the final 2. X should never have made it past 6. Hates. All of them made silly moves, Tiff, Hannah, ky, basically everyone played for an Xavier win smh.

6 minutes ago, JC said:

This is def an issue that I have with this season. I kind of understood getting to final 6 as the cookout (but honestly not really I am gonna play for myself to win, Hannah and tiff robbed themselves by doing that) but then even at final 6 people were not playing to win.

Ā 

who cares about who the representative is? I wanna win the money!!! I guess thankfully azah didnā€™t win otherwise Iā€™d be even more frustrated if she took x to the final 2. X should never have made it past 6. Hates. All of them made silly moves, Tiff, Hannah, ky, basically everyone played for an Xavier win smh.

Yeah, I totally get what your saying.

Ā 

I do see her point with his she explained it, but its still not playing to win. And yeah, most of the Cookout were all playing pretty much to help Xavier. :haha:Ā I do like him as a whole (smd think he's played a fantastic game), so I'm not mad about him winning as you are. :haha: