Big Brother 23

Steven_

3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Kyland is TRASH for that exit but holy shit that was the most exciting exits in BB history!

Because he mentioned his nephew? :rofl:lolz on one hand I hate X so glad he is bothered, but on the other hand, betch, you legit were dumb enough to trust X

Ky deserves this for being a dumdum :closedeyes: Justice for Hannah and Tiff! Now we just need X to gtfo

Queen Azah for final HOH win and underdog win over useless Big Delusional who makes me embarrassed to be gay

Kyland's exit. 😮

28 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Half of me is rooting for Azah to trainwreck her way into the final HOH, evict X, and win the game. But I’m genuinely worried about Big D winning in this timeline and that’s the LAST thing I want. X crushing Big D in a jury vote is the safer bet.

Same.

14 hours ago, JC said:

Because he mentioned his nephew? :rofl:lolz on one hand I hate X so glad he is bothered, but on the other hand, betch, you legit were dumb enough to trust X

Ky deserves this for being a dumdum :closedeyes: Justice for Hannah and Tiff! Now we just need X to gtfo

Queen Azah for final HOH win and underdog win over useless Big Delusional who makes me embarrassed to be gay

Xavier is raising his nephew cause his brother (the father) died, Kyland can f*ck all the way off