Big Brother 23

Steven_

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

I'll probably come around and root for Azah tomorrow. I'm just mad at that terrible move she made tonight. :haha:

Although I get she didn't see Kyland using the Veto. So I do feel really bad for her that he messed up her HoH.

I feel you. This was such a bad move. She should've just nominated Ky/X and then Big D renom knowing Hannah would save Big D.

Yeah she definitely didn't see Kyland using the veto, which is her detriment. I think it's inevitable she's getting 4th but I'm hoping not.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jarmon said:

I feel you. This was such a bad move. She should've just nominated Ky/X and then Big D renom knowing Hannah would save Big D.

Yeah she definitely didn't see Kyland using the veto, which is her detriment. I think it's inevitable she's getting 4th but I'm hoping not.

Agreed completely on all of this. I'm not sure and do wonder how close or not close Hannah and Azah were. I felt like Tiffany was the glue to hold them together.

But yeah, I feel like Azah is getting 4th as well. The Veto win is her only shot of making it through. :(

1 minute ago, *Amanda said:

Us last week when the Cookout made Big Brother history:

Celebrate Vice Tv GIF by STICK TO SPORTS

Us this week seeing both Tiff and Hannah evicted in the same night:

200.gif

Lmao, this is all so accurate. :lmao:

I still do like all of the CO members (some more than others), but it's such a bummer to lose my Top 2 together on the same night. 💔

4 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

On the other hand, Tiff, Han, Claire, and Dx will have their reunion on the jury house yay 🤩

Imagine a final 4 with these 4 though.. instead of the current 4 💀

I'm excited for that jury segment :wub:

That F4 would've been ICONIC AF :wub:

11 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

On the other hand, Tiff, Han, Claire, and Dx will have their reunion on the jury house yay 🤩

Imagine a final 4 with these 4 though.. instead of the current 4 💀

The best 4. :wub: 

Although Claire's definitely gonna be at least a little disappointed seeing Tiff and Hannah showing up within minutes of each other because they're the 2 she said she was rooting for. :dead: 

• Sad 2

Sidenote. The women really slayed this season comp wise. Probs one of the best casting choices for the women.

ALL the women of BB23 have WON some comps!

Azah - 1 HOH
Alyssa - 2 POV's & 1 High Roller Comp
Britini - 1 POV
Claire - 1 Team Captain Comp, 1 Wildcard Comp, 1 High Roller Comp (Secret HOH)
Hannah - 1 HOH & 1 POV
Sarah Beth - 1 Wildcard Comp & 1 HOH
Tiffany - 1 Wildcard Comp & 2 HOH's (even if she was dethroned she still won that HOH comp)
Whitney - 1 Team Captain Comp

The men can't say the same.

The women of this season truly outsold. I have no choice but to STAN ALL of them for that.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

I do find it funny how everyone on twitter and everywhere went from omg the cookout is the most amazing alliance ever to F the cookout and F BB23 all in one day. :giggle:

It’s funny how fast people switch when they said all along they were down with the cause. Tiffany not winning sucks, but if you’re about the cause keep that same energy. The girls knew the men would target them when they got to the final 6. It just sucks, but I still wouldn’t say this season sucked. It was better than BB22 and Tiffany carried this season on her BACK. 🖤

• Like 2

Wow continuing my streak of falling behind on the season and having a good chance of winning the draft…but also losing two faves. If I win, at what cost anymore? 💔 :haha:

The stress of waking up and seeing the tweet “Azah is the new HOH”, and then “Hannah has been evicted” was far too much.

Edited by *Lily
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

I’m gutted Tiffany left. I’m not go sad Hannah. I never warmed up to her completely and when she let DX go I was over her.

I was Team Tiffany and Claire and that’s it. And this point give X the money it’s what they all (except Claire and Tiffany) deserve. 😘

#me

Although I do actually like X from what I remember

Azah screwed up on that hoh. She just handed the game to the guys lol

I still stand by what I said in I think Xavier wins.  Kyland vs x  would be  interesting too cause I think kyland has friends on the jury 

if Tiffany wasn’t playing for a team, she’d be a badass player

• Like 1

Watched tonight's episode. So Azah's real plan was for Hannah to go. And she was mad at Kyland using the Veto on Xavier because it meant Derek F had to go up.... rather than being upset she couldn't take out either of the big threats?

I......... don't get it. I don't know if I can properly root for her with this. :dead:

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Watched tonight's episode. So Azah's real plan was for Hannah to go. And she was mad at Kyland using the Veto on Xavier because it meant Derek F had to go up.... rather than being upset she couldn't take out either of the big threats?

I......... don't get it. I don't know if I can properly root for her with this. :dead:

There really isn't any reason to root for her at this point or to root for any of them except Xavier I guess.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

I’m gutted Tiffany left. I’m not go sad Hannah. I never warmed up to her completely and when she let DX go I was over her.

I was Team Tiffany and Claire and that’s it. And this point give X the money it’s what they all (except Claire and Tiffany) deserve. 😘

Shouldn't this same theory apply to Tiffany, as she let Claire go for the cause, as did Hannah? 🙈

23 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

I do find it funny how everyone on twitter and everywhere went from omg the cookout is the most amazing alliance ever to F the cookout and F BB23 all in one day. :giggle:

15 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

It’s funny how fast people switch when they said all along they were down with the cause. Tiffany not winning sucks, but if you’re about the cause keep that same energy. The girls knew the men would target them when they got to the final 6. It just sucks, but I still wouldn’t say this season sucked. It was better than BB22 and Tiffany carried this season on her BACK. 🖤

Yeah, the BB fandom is ridiculously fickle, lmao.

14 hours ago, *Amanda said:

It’s crazy to think that we were all stanning Ky in the early weeks of the season when he was working with our favorites to take out Frenchie and now no one likes him. :dead: 

Lol I still like Kyland specifically as a person, but his gameplay....... Makes it really difficult to root for him. I feel the same way regarding Azah too, lol. :haha:

11 hours ago, *Lily said:

Wow continuing my streak of falling behind on the season and having a good chance of winning the draft…but also losing two faves. If I win, at what cost anymore? 💔 :haha:

The stress of waking up and seeing the tweet “Azah is the new HOH”, and then “Hannah has been evicted” was far too much.

It amazes me how you lose track of the seasons, but then always either get a finalist or a winner in these drafts. Its incredible, really. :dead:

4 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

There really isn't any reason to root for her at this point or to root for any of them except Xavier I guess.

Yeah, agreed. I get those that want to root for her to root against Xavier or any of the guys though.

I'll always roof for her over Derek F, at least. Since she did.....something, at least. :haha: