Big Brother 23

Steven_

Just now, Alex95 said:

Kyland should take out X here. Having Tiffany and X on his resume would pretty much guarantee him the win.

Yeah, that would be super impressive on his end.

I doubt it will happen though.

Just now, jarmon said:

i'm crying, this is so depressing.

Just when I started getting hope for Hannah too, she messed that one question up ugh. :(

Ugh twice, actually.

But then everyone messed up on the Christian question but she got that right. I was so hopeful. Then she messed up on the Brent one. Ugh. 💔

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Lol Kyland using his Veto on Xavier. :dead:  He's just helping X win this game..... I hope X wins and I hope Ky regrets this on finale night. :haha:

Retweet. Kyland repeatedly throwing his game away.

• Like 1

Yep, totally agree with Hannah that Azah should have left Hannah off the block period.

And yeah also agree that Azah probably didn't see Kyland using the Veto on Xavier. I bet she is fuming right now.

Lol I feel certain Azah is going at Top 4. Hopefully she can turn it around for the Veto.

Tuned in just in time to see Hannah evicted. 😭Tff and Hannah both leaving in the double. :broken: This was the worst case scenario, so of course it happens. :( 

All these people playing this game for X and handing him the $750K. I just don't get it. LOL. :rolleyes: And of course the guys think that DF did more than Hannah LOL. They'll never give the Cookout women the proper credit they deserve while they think DF...existing? Being a good pawn? is doing more than winning comps. :rolleyes: 

Rooting for a random Azah win because I don't want any of the guys to win, but expecting this season to end with the predictable and boring X win. :yawn:

1 minute ago, *Amanda said:

Tuned in just in time to see Hannah evicted. 😭Tff and Hannah both leaving in the double. :broken: This was the worst case scenario, so of course it happens. :( 

All these people playing this game for X and handing him the $750K. I just don't get it. LOL. :rolleyes: And of course the guys think that DF did more than Hannah LOL. They'll never give the Cookout women the proper credit they deserve while they think DF...existing? Being a good pawn? is doing more than winning comps. :rolleyes: 

Rooting for a random Azah win because I don't want any of the guys to win, but expecting this season to end with the predictable and boring X win. :yawn:

Literally agreed with everything here. It's sad that I'm even rooting for Azah to win after her stupidity tonight. But, whatever. I hope Kyland feels real dumb when Xavier beats him in F2.

Lol yeah, I'm lost at the comments of Derek F doing so much for the Cookout alliance. He's been...... supportive. And provided some comic relief?

But he's by far done the least.

Rooting for Xavier to win because he has some magical powers of having people do stuff to help him win the game. :dead:

2 minutes ago, jarmon said:

Literally agreed with everything here. It's sad that I'm even rooting for Azah to win after her stupidity tonight. But, whatever. I hope Kyland feels real dumb when Xavier beats him in F2.

I'll probably come around and root for Azah tomorrow. I'm just mad at that terrible move she made tonight. :haha:

Although I get she didn't see Kyland using the Veto. So I do feel really bad for her that he messed up her HoH.

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Lol yeah, I'm lost at the comments of Derek F doing so much for the Cookout alliance. He's been...... supportive. And provided some comic relief?

But he's by far done the least.

Rooting for Xavier to win because he has some magical powers of having people do stuff to help him win the game. :dead:

Derek F. was furniture. End of discussion. Big delusional.

• Like 1