Big Brother 23

Steven_

Just now, *Wallace said:

LOL this is what always happens when we each around Week 3/4. :dead: :giggle: 

True. :dead: I understand in past seasons because they’ve sucked lately, but this one’s actually the best we’ve had in a while. :haha: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, *Amanda said:

And right on cue, Alyssa and Sarah Beth are pushing really hard for Hannah as a target to Christian.

Ah yeah that was what I expected. Both do have strong points but I reallly don't want them to get what they want. :haha: 

14 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Ok, I need Hannah to survive this week so she can win HOH and go after Christian & Alyssa.

+ Sarah Beth as she's gunning for Hannah too. 🙈 But clearly the comp beast and social game queen showmance must be the bigger targets.

2 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

True. :dead: I understand in past seasons because they’ve sucked lately, but this one’s actually the best we’ve had in a while. :haha: 

Very true. :haha: I watched live but wasn't on a computer to comment on here.

Wow Azah was killing it for awhile in that Veto comp. :omg: It's a shame she lost her ball as she wsa up there with Derek X and Christian. :( 

To no surprise..... Derek X and Christian killed that comp. I was hoping for Derek to win that for Hannah but oh well. :broken: She should still be fine.

Azah was cracking me up admitting to her middle school crush on Xavier. TBH.... I ship them together. :giggle: But that can happen after the show if it does. :haha: 

Omgg yikes.... Derek X putting his foot in his mouth about saying him and Hannah would be on slop next week with Whitney overhearing that. A BIG YIKES. :dead: 

31 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Trying to watch this episode, but uh…a Christian HOH week hasn’t brought as much excitement (or in Frenchie’s case, chaos) as past weeks. :haha: 

TBH... I do feel like the HoHs outside of Frenchie's choatic week have all been easy going/predictable. :ph34rwave: They've still been  enjoyable episodes.The targets have been straightforward with no back-and-forth changes where we know how things goes after the Veto comp. Although Christian's seems to have that at times. :haha: 

Azah  being petty and wanting Whitney to go so she could have Xavier to herself is one of the most hilarious things ever. :dead: 

I still like Sarah Beth and want her in the jury but lmao I never want her to win HoH with her prime target being Hannah.  🙈 There I said it!

• Like 1

Just now, *Wallace said:

TBH... I do feel like the HoHs outside of Frenchie's choatic week have all been easy going/predictable. :ph34rwave: They've still been  enjoyable episodes.The targets have been straightforward with no back-and-forth changes where we know how things goes after the Veto comp. Although Christian's seems to have that at times. :haha: 

You have a point, but Frenchie was still there to bring the chaotic energy week 2 and week 3 being a week-long embarrassment and dragging of Brent was fun to watch. Even though there’s some back-and-forth this week, the week just hasn’t been as fun to watch play out.