Big Brother 23

Steven_

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Huge win for the kings. This will be the toughest week for the Cookout, especially if Whitney wins the Wildcard.

Hopefully Derek F or Claire win it so Whitney stays on the table as an option.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Huge win for the kings. This will be the toughest week for the Cookout, especially if Whitney wins the Wildcard.

i dont have much of an opinion on whitney, but i hope it happens.

Brent handled his eviction better than I thought. I was expecting him to  be salty and bitter..... although understandably he was upset.

Hmmm not really feeling the idea of the Kings / Christian  being HoH though. 🙈 Ugh I was hoping for the Aces to win. I'm already nervous for Hannah. :( But if Whitney is their target instead.... I can live with that. 

Also, I just realized that every single HOH  this season has been a guy. Luckily, they've chosen to target the people no one cares about instead of the minorities or girls.

7 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

So much for everyone else's plan to target the Kings this week. :dead: 

Lmaoo IKR? :dead: 

4 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Hopefully Derek F or Claire win it so Whitney stays on the table as an option.

This.

2 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Also, I just realized that every single HOH  this season has been a guy. Luckily, they've chosen to target the people no one cares about instead of the minorities or girls.

+ the Veto comps too.

Although the women have won more of the Wildcard comps.

13 minutes ago, Solaris said:

i dont have much of an opinion on whitney, but i hope it happens.

I’d kinda love a Whitney win for the absolute insanity that’s guaranteed to come from it, but I’d be so nervous for my faves, and I’d just be praying it ends in a Brit or Big D eviction.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I’d kinda love a Whitney win for the absolute insanity that’s guaranteed to come from it, but I’d be so nervous for my faves, and I’d just be praying it ends in a Brit or Big D eviction.

Britni or Big D leaving ❤️ 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Either of those 2 potentially going would be better options. :haha: 

• Like 1

Oh, oops forgot that Azah hasn't played in wildcard yet so she could play instead of Derek F. It's kinda sad that I've forgotten about her when she was one of my pre-season favorites. :dead: 

5 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Ugh I hope that Brit or Big D goes, but Hannah's really in trouble here because Sarah Beth and Alyssa will probably continue to plant the seed that she needs to go in Christian's head.

1 minute ago, *Amanda said:

Oh, oops forgot that Azah hasn't played in wildcard yet so she could play instead of Derek F. It's kinda sad that I've forgotten about her when she was one of my pre-season favorites. :dead: 

With how she was this week..... it's probably for the best lmao. 🙈

MTayMKS.png

HQDtMEk.png

M5TF9Ya.png

After this third eviction, jarmon loses their first draft pick, Wally loses his second draft pick, and Victoria also loses her second, but falls down to just one draft pick left.

Just now, *Wallace said:

LOL I lost two draft picks in 3 weeks. I sure know how to pick them. :wub: :dead: 

:dead: 

In any other season, Brent would’ve been a good pick.This just happens to be a cast that doesn’t want to see the boring white males succeed. :haha: