Is there any way Grace can win?

MargoK

I think if she picks the right songs it is possible. I think she is overall the most talented person this season, but Chayce's momentum after this week might be hard to beat. That being said, I would have put money on Just Sam NOT winning last season, so.. what do I know anymore. 😆

noway she wins. I think she was 3rd in the voting last night. If it was 2 white guys then maybe but 1 white guy and 1 black guy do not split votes so i doubt no matter how much they try to pimp her she can win.

They tried to pimp Casey last night but pimping does not have the effect it use to have when Simon was on the show so Chaynce or Willie will win but i am leaning twowards the WGWG country

I just said this in her fan thread, but I truly do believe that Grace is the best vocalist of the ABC Idol era with Jeremiah being a close 2nd. That being said, I dont really think she brings much to the competition artistically besides her powerhouse vocals. Willie is in the same boat. Neither of them play any instruments or sing original songs, while Chayce has done original songs before and knows how to play the guitar. I think Chayce is more than likely winning with the real competition being between who gets 2nd between Grace and Willie. 

Edited by m1key

She can wins IF the producer pick a pop cheesy dance song for Chayce and Willie. 

Remember when they give Syesha a penguin song and Clark a rock U2 song? Lol

but laat year we don’t expect Sam to win against the likes of Arthur, Dilon and even Francisco. I hope Grace wins. 

I think I have come to the realization that Chayce will win. I am not a fan, but he is leading by a large margin in most polls. I love Willie, but I really want Grace to come in 2nd.