Jump to content

The Voice 20 ● Live Finale Part 2 - Winner is Chosen ● Discussion


istersay
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Beyoncheyyy said:

Kelly looked super hot last night and tonight she looks like she’s going to churn some butter to avoid her husband so she doesn’t get pregnant with her 13th child. What happened? 😩 

queen's ready to take home her 4th win

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Gwen!!! This isn't a Holloback Girl but it's def not a Kane Brown so I'll take it! 

Lol yeah I feel this song was trying too hard to be a "Hollaback Girl." :haha: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SNI2 said:

Oh, wow. Just me remembering that the vocalist of One Republic produced Already Gone for Kelly (Corey's KO song) and made the song sound just like Halo from Beyoncé. Until this day Kelly's probably a bit pissed about it. 

Ryan Tedder did her dirty but it's too late to apologize...🎶

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SNI2 said:

Oh, wow. Just me remembering that the vocalist of One Republic produced Already Gone for Kelly (Corey's KO song) and made the song sound just like Halo from Beyoncé. Until this day Kelly's probably a bit pissed about it. 

True she hates that song, which is unfortunate cause its on of her best

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, VintageVoice said:

Ryan Tedder did her dirty but it's too late to apologize...🎶

He’s also the guy who stole the show during Cassandra Coleman’s duet on Idol :/  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Beyoncheyyy said:

Kelly looked super hot last night and tonight she looks like she’s going to churn some butter to avoid her husband so she doesn’t get pregnant with her 13th child. What happened? 😩 

she got another husband? :unsure:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Really pretty performance from Kelsea Ballerini. ❤️ She sounds really pretty here.

 

But lol that random sighting from Kenzie. That can't be his celebrity duet.... can it? :lmao: 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, kclarkson1323 said:

Ah yes its not a Voice finale without One Republic.

 

Im surprised Ryan has never been a coach

Too busy with Songland and overshadowing vocalists on Idol + his other projects, but he'd be good to get back at least part-time as a mentor.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...